NATION

PASSWORD

Neutral Ground - an Open Discussion Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Liberonscien wrote:What do you guys think about the new news update?
I think it looks interesting and I foresee some people protesting the change.

It'll make a major impact in conventional triggering. Will be curious to see how the R/D game adjusts.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Liberonscien wrote:What do you guys think about the new news update?
I think it looks interesting and I foresee some people protesting the change.

It'll make a major impact in conventional triggering. Will be curious to see how the R/D game adjusts.

Preeettyyy sure the News Page only mentions Issues and the Census being removed from the almighty Update. R/D will not be affected (yet, at least).

Though, I don't mind semi-instant feedback, though it doesn't give me time to change answers on a particularly hard issue. On the bright side, shiny new graphs.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:It'll make a major impact in conventional triggering. Will be curious to see how the R/D game adjusts.

Preeettyyy sure the News Page only mentions Issues and the Census being removed from the almighty Update. R/D will not be affected (yet, at least).

Though, I don't mind semi-instant feedback, though it doesn't give me time to change answers on a particularly hard issue. On the bright side, shiny new graphs.

Preeettyyy sure that taking issue processing out of the update is going to have an impact on gameplay.

Regions will update faster and closer together.
Gameplayers will have to find a new method of timing jumps and detecting the speed of update.

It would be pretty wild if admin followed this change with another shuffle in the order in which regions update. We'd be flying in the dark for at least a day :P

I don't even know what stance to take on the matter. I never saw a change like this coming so I guess I'm just curious to see how it plays out.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Ayvari
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:Preeettyyy sure that taking issue processing out of the update is going to have an impact on gameplay.

Regions will update faster and closer together.
Gameplayers will have to find a new method of timing jumps and detecting the speed of update.

It would be pretty wild if admin followed this change with another shuffle in the order in which regions update. We'd be flying in the dark for at least a day :P

I don't even know what stance to take on the matter. I never saw a change like this coming so I guess I'm just curious to see how it plays out.

My stance on this one is 110% aggravation with a side of rage! :p I liked the sound of it - up until they went and changed something critical for how I've been playing R/D since joining. Which isn't even that long in the grand scheme of most people here. Still.

Also, if they update shuffle on top of saying "screw how you play the game!", I don't even know how to react.
Last edited by Ayvari on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former/Retired Sergeant ~*~ The Black Hawks ~*~ Also known as Xoriet
Severisen wrote:You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Northern Chittowa wrote:If you look at those who have made names for themselves in this game, they are those who have stood up to defenders on an equal footin and actually beaten them on a tactical level...Those are the ones who will be remembered and indeed revered in history.
Syberis Montresor-Isaraider: There should be no distinction between a good raider and a good member of the GP community.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:38 am

Valrifell wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:It'll make a major impact in conventional triggering. Will be curious to see how the R/D game adjusts.

I mean, it's not like issue legislations play a critical role in triggering :P

It seems like a way to fuck over an entire large group of people who base their game actively in order to make it slightly more convenient for people of which most don't participate in anything else and the majority of which most likely don't really care about the update. I'm not saying one type of player is more valuable than the other, but i don't really see any sense in it. It's like stealing the little money someone might have in order to buy a necklace for someone who's going to look at it, say "Oh neato" and then wear it maybe three times in their entire life. R/D will definitely not die due to this, we will always find a way to adapt, but it will still hurt both sides. This is all assuming the admin team doesn't work a way around this to make triggering still available to us.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Land filled with People
Envoy

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Land filled with People » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:54 am

Marselesk wrote:I mean, it's not like issue legislations play a critical role in triggering :P

It seems like a way to fuck over an entire large group of people who base their game actively in order to make it slightly more convenient for people of which most don't participate in anything else and the majority of which most likely don't really care about the update. I'm not saying one type of player is more valuable than the other, but i don't really see any sense in it. It's like stealing the little money someone might have in order to buy a necklace for someone who's going to look at it, say "Oh neato" and then wear it maybe three times in their entire life. R/D will definitely not die due to this, we will always find a way to adapt, but it will still hurt both sides. This is all assuming the admin team doesn't work a way around this to make triggering still available to us.

Legislation is replaceable.

No one is getting "fucked over", or even hurt, because you can continue to trigger in essentially the same fashion.

An RSS marker (or any other solution) is unnecessary because you can still trigger perfectly fine without it. It would simply add to the spammy crap the game has to suffer for taggers.

The only 'issue' here is, as BT pointed out, that update should get very short. How long are admin willing to pad it out for; and will variance be balanced accordingly to match?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:58 am

Marselesk wrote:It seems like a way to fuck over an entire large group of people who base their game actively in order to make it slightly more convenient for people of which most don't participate in anything else and the majority of which most likely don't really care about the update. I'm not saying one type of player is more valuable than the other
Yes, you are, with your implication that R/Ders are the only players whose "base their game actively", that R/D is the only way to do that.
Iissue-answering is not only another perfectly acceptable way for players to "base their game actively", and one that (as you might recall) was already an official part of NS before R/D was thought of, it's one that generally doesn't aggravate anywhere near as many players as R/D does... and to many of us who don't play the R'/D' side of things that whole invasions 'game' seems like a way of "fucking over" -- as you so nicely phrased it -- those people who aren't interested in it and who want more stability in our regions.

So let the issue-answerers have a change that benefits them for a change, instead of trying to make everything be about R/D, hokay?
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:04 am

Bears Armed wrote:
Marselesk wrote:It seems like a way to fuck over an entire large group of people who base their game actively in order to make it slightly more convenient for people of which most don't participate in anything else and the majority of which most likely don't really care about the update. I'm not saying one type of player is more valuable than the other
Yes, you are, with your implication that R/Ders are the only players whose "base their game actively", that R/D is the only way to do that.
Iissue-answering is not only another perfectly acceptable way for players to "base their game actively", and one that (as you might recall) was already an official part of NS before R/D was thought of, it's one that generally doesn't aggravate anywhere near as many players as R/D does... and to many of us who don't play the R'/D' side of things that whole invasions 'game' seems like a way of "fucking over" -- as you so nicely phrased it -- those people who aren't interested in it and who want more stability in our regions.

So let the issue-answerers have a change that benefits them for a change, instead of trying to make everything be about R/D, hokay?

I wish i had a match big enough for that strawman.
Land filled with People wrote:
Marselesk wrote:I mean, it's not like issue legislations play a critical role in triggering :P

Legislation is replaceable.

No one is getting "fucked over", or even hurt, because you can continue to trigger in essentially the same fashion.

An RSS marker (or any other solution) is unnecessary because you can still trigger perfectly fine without it. It would simply add to the spammy crap the game has to suffer for taggers.

The only 'issue' here is, as BT pointed out, that update should get very short. How long are admin willing to pad it out for; and will variance be balanced accordingly to match?

Huh, weird. I was under the impression that triggering revolved around issues. Could've fooled me ;)

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:23 am

Valrifell wrote:Though, I don't mind semi-instant feedback, though it doesn't give me time to change answers on a particularly hard issue. On the bright side, shiny new graphs.

IRL, The Prez can take as long as they want to answer, but once they answer and announce it they can't change their mind :P

I would disagree with this sentiment - while the R/D side effects are..unfortunate, I would not go nearly so far as to say they were intended by design. These changes will bring about major improvements to the silent majority of people who play this game just to answer issues. I obviously can't talk specifics about what I see in the Beta, but it's going to make a lot of people happy, and frankly the whole thing makes more sense than effects only happening twice a day, in 2016.

Marselesk wrote:
Land filled with People wrote:Legislation is replaceable.

Huh, weird. I was under the impression that triggering revolved around issues. Could've fooled me ;)

There's a thread that's basically this in technical. Land can't be bothered to move past vague statements of "lol I get it and you don't," even in Technical, so...*shrug*
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Oh no, i wasn't insinuating this was done intentionally. If Max wanted to get rid of raiders and defenders he'd have done it already, without beating around the bush. And yes, it will bring nice changes to the community of players that concentrate on that scheme of gameplay, it just could have been done without damaging a different player-base. But i suppose it's too early to tell, they might adjust some things so the changes do not affect R/D too drastically, as i said.

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Eh, historically issues were a key element of getting update times and remain the best "low tech" way of doing so. This will make it slightly harder for new people to get involved in mil-GP without the help of established groups, but isn't the end of the world.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Belschaft wrote:Eh, historically issues were a key element of getting update times and remain the best "low tech" way of doing so. This will make it slightly harder for new people to get involved in mil-GP without the help of established groups, but isn't the end of the world.

To be fair, it's never clear when a game change will be "the end of the world" (as we know it). Regional influence -- albeit a much bigger change that had even more of an impact on R/D -- was promised not to be the end of the world either, but it began the decline of defending and the rise of independence, which actually did have a pretty profound effect on military gameplay that we're still seeing today. Was it "the end of the world"? No, but it was the end of that world that existed before regional influence, the world of the ADN and defenders in general as a super power.

We probably won't know for sure how this is going to affect military gameplay until it's implemented, but I think, as was the case with defenders post-regional influence, we'll be seeing several veteran R/Ders retiring from military gameplay after this is implemented, which could lead to a prolonged lull in military gameplay or, at the very least, give rise to new ideas and new organizations.
Last edited by Cormactopia II on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:
Belschaft wrote:Eh, historically issues were a key element of getting update times and remain the best "low tech" way of doing so. This will make it slightly harder for new people to get involved in mil-GP without the help of established groups, but isn't the end of the world.

To be fair, it's never clear when a game change will be "the end of the world" (as we know it). Regional influence -- albeit a much bigger change that had even more of an impact on R/D -- was promised not to be the end of the world either, but it began the decline of defending and the rise of independence, which actually did have a pretty profound effect on military gameplay that we're still seeing today. Was it "the end of the world"? No, but it was the end of that world that existed before regional influence, the world of the ADN and defenders in general as a super power.

We probably won't know for sure how this is going to affect military gameplay until it's implemented, but I think, as was the case with defenders post-regional influence, we'll be seeing several veteran R/Ders retiring from military gameplay after this is implemented, which could lead to a prolonged lull in military gameplay or, at the very least, give rise to new ideas and new organizations.

I think it will probably prevent the development of new organisations actually, as it makes acquiring update times harder and thus increases the barriers to entry into mil-GP for new players. At least until the promised "estimated update time" feature is added.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Belschaft wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:To be fair, it's never clear when a game change will be "the end of the world" (as we know it). Regional influence -- albeit a much bigger change that had even more of an impact on R/D -- was promised not to be the end of the world either, but it began the decline of defending and the rise of independence, which actually did have a pretty profound effect on military gameplay that we're still seeing today. Was it "the end of the world"? No, but it was the end of that world that existed before regional influence, the world of the ADN and defenders in general as a super power.

I think it will probably prevent the development of new organisations actually, as it makes acquiring update times harder and thus increases the barriers to entry into mil-GP for new players. At least until the promised "estimated update time" feature is added.

Which is a large part of my point in Asking for a regional note to serve the same purpose issues did - to give a timestamp on the activity page of most (or greater) regions in the world for when update passes. I could always use more feedback there :P

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Hey, look, Anarchy got invaded again. And it's an anniversary hit, so they'll probably be there a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Land filled with People
Envoy

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Land filled with People » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:19 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Valrifell wrote:Huh, weird. I was under the impression that triggering revolved around issues. Could've fooled me ;)

There's a thread that's basically this in technical. Land can't be bothered to move past vague statements of "lol I get it and you don't," even in Technical, so...*shrug*

@Val: Triggering does, but it doesn't need to. Try not to miss the first thing I said.

@Souls: Defenders went to technical for years, with actual problems with N/R/D balance. Did we receive any constructive feedback beyond "trigger better", "train better", "recruit better", "get better", "sell your souls and lives to Max"? Largely, no.

So don't be surprised that you running to technical after this tiny change - which hasn't even been implemented yet - that won't even have any significant impact, begging for things to be made easier than they currently are irks me, shall we say.

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Festavo2 wrote:Three brave Black Hawks ventured into the battlefield. 23 burning regions in their wake, the Hawks are proud of their success in the face of adjusting to a new navigation system. A few wrong turns were made, but in the end the Hawks triumphed over defender forces and minor technical issues.

You mean "force" right? :P

1 defender vs 3 different groups of raiders. Half a dozen defenses. Not too shabby.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

ChingisOtchigin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ChingisOtchigin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:45 pm

2 groups* :P
And yeah, great job! I was scared when u jumped into one of mine <_< Good thing Green killed you.

Only time you'll go up against 3 groups is when I get my full set of 6, like I did on Monday, or when despite Fest luring away people with cake I still get enough peepz to do two teams. However, Fest always seems to pick the day when none of the regular minorneers are here...

Bears Armed wrote:So let the issue-answerers have a change that benefits them for a change, instead of trying to make everything be about R/D, hokay?

1) R/D is love. R/D is life.
2) The new update doesn't really benefit issue answering people, it merely makes it so they get the legislation happening some 10 hours earlier that usual. That's not in any way balancing out to how badly R/D could potentially be affected. I personally see a comparison could be made to how it would feel if our RO powers came into affect after 14 hours of hitting the region, so we could only tag the region then. Do not really see that as much of an issue.
Last edited by ChingisOtchigin on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Festavo2
Secretary

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo2 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:
Festavo2 wrote:Three brave Black Hawks ventured into the battlefield. 23 burning regions in their wake, the Hawks are proud of their success in the face of adjusting to a new navigation system. A few wrong turns were made, but in the end the Hawks triumphed over defender forces and minor technical issues.

You mean "force" right? :P

1 defender vs 3 different groups of raiders. Half a dozen defenses. Not too shabby.

You blocked us on 3 regions. If you are looking for a pat on the back for your half dozen defenses against TBH and DEN, it isn't coming from me.

Also, this should be in the TBH thread.

@Chingis
My cake brings all the boys to the raid
Last edited by Festavo2 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scribe of War of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: With a galloping horse and a loud-ass gun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:42 pm

I wouldn't dare derail TBH's thread to talk about other organizations and their raid attempts. That would be unsporting.

I think it was three I was going up against today:

DEN
TBH
Kingdom of Alexandria

Of course I could be wrong though. Its hard to tell who is repping who from update to update these days.

Pollaetorian
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pollaetorian » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:20 pm

So, you and probably tell that I got a bit bored of poll raiding.

On the other hand, who wants to try out Like-raiding! Let's give some inane post a viral an exponential increase in popularity, as 20, 30, 40 nations all go in to "like" the post!
Helping you make the right decisions | The Pollaetorian Guard: Arbiters of Democracy | Liberating the proles from the polls
<Mall> Codger is only an enemy to those who dislike polls.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:34 pm

You're a gem, Codge.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Morndul
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Morndul » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Pollaetorian wrote:So, you can probably tell that I got a bit bored of poll raiding.

On the other hand, who wants to try out Like-raiding! Let's give some inane post a viral an exponential increase in popularity, as 20, 30, 40 nations all go in to "like" the post!

Go for it.
. ♔ Chair of The Inkwell Lobby ♔ .
. ➷ Merryman of the United Defenders League ➷ .

Ayvari
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:44 am

I wonder what everyone's favorite post in this thread would be if they read it from start to finish. I did that because history and it was totally worth it. Although I'm sad I missed 2012 now.

My favorite: viewtopic.php?p=8397069#p8397069 <--- Everything from this post to the last post on that page. Which is way more than one post, but you know. :p

TBH is still Apostates Anonymous to this day. D: Some things never change.
Former/Retired Sergeant ~*~ The Black Hawks ~*~ Also known as Xoriet
Severisen wrote:You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Northern Chittowa wrote:If you look at those who have made names for themselves in this game, they are those who have stood up to defenders on an equal footin and actually beaten them on a tactical level...Those are the ones who will be remembered and indeed revered in history.
Syberis Montresor-Isaraider: There should be no distinction between a good raider and a good member of the GP community.

Siberian Districts
Attaché

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Siberian Districts » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:38 am

Everyone seemed so much more friendly back then!
The Second Worst to Ever Do It

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay