NATION

PASSWORD

The REAL Reason to Raid

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Kshrlmnt
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Feb 06, 2010
New York Times Democracy

The REAL Reason to Raid

Postby Kshrlmnt » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Girls.

Take a tally--how many active raiders are girls? How many active defenders? Yup, the girls go raider.

In other words, raider guys have a higher chance of spending time with the ladies. And ladies, it's not all misogynism. When you're free from the constraints of being an upright defender of life and liberty, you can kick those flirts into next week and look good doing it.

Need an example? *twirls* And a demonstration... where's Unibot?
Elindra Kshrlmnt Dion Diablessa
Lady of Loquacity and Archempress of Unknown

Mistress of the lolcats, Secretary of NS Disney, Author of Ask Ellie, Victim of the illustrious Flag Thief, Member of PETI
She whose name can too be pronounced

Koth - Last Monday at 9:38 AM
I get sad when I offend elindra because I don't intend to yet I will do absolutely nothing to prevent it

User avatar
Mallorea and Riva
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 9437
Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Kshrlmnt wrote:Girls.

Take a tally--how many active raiders are girls? How many active defenders? Yup, the girls go raider.

In other words, raider guys have a higher chance of spending time with the ladies. And ladies, it's not all misogynism. When you're free from the constraints of being an upright defender of life and liberty, you can kick those flirts into next week and look good doing it.

Need an example? *twirls* And a demonstration... where's Unibot?

Guys should raid because they can spend more time in a chat room with girls? Girls should raid so that they can get hit on by creepy raiders?

You have such a strange system set up...
Ideological Bulwark #253
Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Jakker, Tal, and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Major benefit of securing the delegacy of Asia ASAP: this debate ends and I don't have to read any more of what Mall says.

User avatar
Kshrlmnt
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Feb 06, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kshrlmnt » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Guys should raid because they can spend more time in a chat room with girls? Girls should raid so that they can get hit on by creepy raiders?

You have such a strange system set up...

Ah, but ritual cannibalism is an acceptable response to being hit on if you're a raider. :P

We train 'em well; they know not to flirt too much. :3
Elindra Kshrlmnt Dion Diablessa
Lady of Loquacity and Archempress of Unknown

Mistress of the lolcats, Secretary of NS Disney, Author of Ask Ellie, Victim of the illustrious Flag Thief, Member of PETI
She whose name can too be pronounced

Koth - Last Monday at 9:38 AM
I get sad when I offend elindra because I don't intend to yet I will do absolutely nothing to prevent it

User avatar
Mahaj
Senator
 
Posts: 4110
Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 pm

She's right that there aren't many defender girls...

*looks over at Spartz*
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

User avatar
Topid
Minister
 
Posts: 2843
Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

'splains all the drama in raider regions.

Is Wordy a girl? :blink: I've always just assumed because of the flag I guess, never really asked...
AKA Weed

User avatar
The lepearchauns
Diplomat
 
Posts: 551
Founded: Feb 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The lepearchauns » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Wordy and Harmonia are the 2 defender girls we have....but we get to be the heroes in front of all the other shortys :D

GO DEFENDER OR GO HOME!

lep
Lep

Former CoDF/ Vice Chancellor, FRA
Former Delegate, South Pacific
Former being of awesomeness, everywhere


Kogvuron, the answer to how long you owned my signature from the IPO auction is apparently 9 months

User avatar
BrightonBurg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1996
Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby BrightonBurg » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

We all know there are no girls on the internet,just police posing as girls! ;)

Seriously though,I do not raid,I only aid those who do raid or defend for that matter, hail the 3rd way,go mercenary!
"The great questions of the day will be decided not by speeches or majority votes ...but by blood and iron." - Prince Otto Von Bismarck.

User avatar
Lord Nuke Is So Kewl
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Aug 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke Is So Kewl » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm

To get a free vacation to the rejected realms?

User avatar
Tramiar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Aug 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Is this our new recruiting strategy? Am I gonna have to find a girly flag and stuff? :unsure:

Lep: I AM HOME! On the raider side, of course. ;)

Nukey: Well, the BBQ is really wonderful... who doesn't wanna visit the rejected realms? :p
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I too would ban myself if I saw me moving into my region.

Tramiar: *causes great injustices to natives and fenda-kind*
Spartzy: *prevents great injustices*
Tramiar: too late, they were already caused.
Spartzy: *stops great injustices*
Tramiar: *causes greater injustices, cannot be fixed until next update*
Spartzy: *quits the game*

User avatar
Ballotonia
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5450
Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby Ballotonia » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 am

Total BS.

Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.

Ballotonia
"Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht…" -- H.M. van Randwijk

User avatar
Slaytesics
Minister
 
Posts: 2248
Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 am

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.

Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.

Ballotonia


Sigged.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.


Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)


Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

User avatar
The House of Petain
Minister
 
Posts: 2277
Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Petain » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 am

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.

Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.

Ballotonia


:lol:
Michael Augustine I of the House of Petain

Founder, Chief Executive & Emperor of Westphalia
1000 Schloss Nordkirchen Ave, Munster Capitol District, Westphalia 59394

User avatar
Face Dancers
Attaché
 
Posts: 96
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Face Dancers » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:48 am

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl wrote:To get a free vacation to the rejected realms?


yeah right, continue talking Lord Nuke, when you can't even name the last time defenders liberated a region with a raider delegate in charge.... There ain't gonna be no rejection, baby.
Forever TBH


Unibot II wrote:TITO doesn't deploy against active raider delegates usually -- it's bad for morale, you're more likely to lose.

Just Guy wrote:On the other hand though, the UDL doesn't do defences because their troops are too lazy to watch and be online a whole update.

User avatar
Zebbstar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 465
Founded: Dec 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zebbstar » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:53 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Kshrlmnt wrote:Girls.

Take a tally--how many active raiders are girls? How many active defenders? Yup, the girls go raider.

In other words, raider guys have a higher chance of spending time with the ladies. And ladies, it's not all misogynism. When you're free from the constraints of being an upright defender of life and liberty, you can kick those flirts into next week and look good doing it.

Need an example? *twirls* And a demonstration... where's Unibot?

Guys should raid because they can spend more time in a chat room with girls? Girls should raid so that they can get hit on by creepy raiders?

You have such a strange system set up...
Economic : -4.00
Social : -5.54
Thalam wrote:Also, you gotta love a thread full of non-atheists telling atheists what atheists believe.
I run my nation how I would If I was able to run a Nation
It probably wouldn't work too well
Anarchy+Legal Drugs+True Liberal

User avatar
The House of Petain
Minister
 
Posts: 2277
Founded: Jun 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Petain » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 am

Because they have no heart and they need something to fill up that empty void?

I kid, of course. :P Everybody knows it's really the same excuse that Peter Griffin has in that one episode of FG where he has to have guns, drive big cars, and join the NRA.
Last edited by The House of Petain on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Augustine I of the House of Petain

Founder, Chief Executive & Emperor of Westphalia
1000 Schloss Nordkirchen Ave, Munster Capitol District, Westphalia 59394

User avatar
Mahaj
Senator
 
Posts: 4110
Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 am

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.

Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.

Ballotonia

:rofl:

I don't know what to say.
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

User avatar
Dystopian Malisin
Envoy
 
Posts: 306
Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Malisin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 am

What's a girl?

Will it blend?
Factbook(Incomplete)
NSWiki(Incomplete)
Website(Incomplete)
NSEconomy
NSTracker
Sunset Calculator
People:
Seth Eliason, current dictator. Wife: Toria Eliason. Son: William Eliason, ambassador to Saliu. Brother: Gray Eliason, executed for treason.
Tarik El-Hilal, current head advisor, head of internal and foreign affairs. Tenzin El-Hilal, head military and police general.
Katrina Bermenheim, criminal and traitor. *captured*
Business: None Yet
Wars: War on Pazajkland- diplomatic victory
Alliances: None Yet
Sports: None Yet
Other: Embassy in Saliu- Ambassador William Eliason
Allies: Saliu
Enemies: None Yet

User avatar
The Kangaroo Republic
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5388
Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kangaroo Republic » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:56 am

But...I am gay.
Sub Astra --- Australes Unum
they/them or he/him pronouns please
Version 3 of the Kangaroo Republic started on 9 March, 2014

>>Go to factbook<<

Other names for the Kangaroo Republic: The Federation, FKR, The Federal Kangaroo Republic
Demonym: Macropodine, Kangan
NS resident kangaroo furry and therian.
Demsoc, Pro BLM, Pro Antifa
Big ol' non-binary duder

User avatar
SunRawr
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1209
Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SunRawr » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:25 am

The Kangaroo Republic wrote:But...I am gay.


Then you should raid so you can meet me! :lol:

User avatar
Harmoneia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 144
Founded: Apr 26, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Harmoneia » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 am

*calls upon the soul of Pope Hope so they would all be silenced*

User avatar
Kshrlmnt
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: Feb 06, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kshrlmnt » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 am

The Kangaroo Republic wrote:But...I am gay.

Actually, I've heard it remarked by both raiders and defenders that the raiding community seems to have a higher LGBT population. :P
Elindra Kshrlmnt Dion Diablessa
Lady of Loquacity and Archempress of Unknown

Mistress of the lolcats, Secretary of NS Disney, Author of Ask Ellie, Victim of the illustrious Flag Thief, Member of PETI
She whose name can too be pronounced

Koth - Last Monday at 9:38 AM
I get sad when I offend elindra because I don't intend to yet I will do absolutely nothing to prevent it

User avatar
Litresha
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Litresha » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:18 am

Kshrlmnt wrote:Girls.

Take a tally--how many active raiders are girls? How many active defenders? Yup, the girls go raider.

In other words, raider guys have a higher chance of spending time with the ladies. And ladies, it's not all misogynism. When you're free from the constraints of being an upright defender of life and liberty, you can kick those flirts into next week and look good doing it.


You know, I ever actually noticed that, Kshrlmnt. I used to raid, but only for fun and because it sounded cool... ;)
Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.23

User avatar
Retoa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 405
Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Retoa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 am

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.

Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.

Ballotonia

Wiser words have never been spoken.
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.87

User avatar
Grand Dukeopolis
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Dukeopolis » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Face Dancers wrote:
Lord Nuke Is So Kewl wrote:To get a free vacation to the rejected realms?


yeah right, continue talking Lord Nuke, when you can't even name the last time defenders liberated a region with a raider delegate in charge.... There ain't gonna be no rejection, baby.


We...uhh...oh. Well, that's due to TRR being closed atm. We can't send you there. You'll have to wait.

User avatar
SunRawr
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1209
Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SunRawr » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Grand Dukeopolis wrote:
Face Dancers wrote:
yeah right, continue talking Lord Nuke, when you can't even name the last time defenders liberated a region with a raider delegate in charge.... There ain't gonna be no rejection, baby.


We...uhh...oh. Well, that's due to TRR being closed atm. We can't send you there. You'll have to wait.


I will wait patiently. It has been a while since I got to see Sedge. :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dilber, HumanSanity, Nardin, Silvedania, Tinhampton, Xoriet

Advertisement

Remove ads