NATION

PASSWORD

Humanity United under Earth Call for Members

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Imperial Terra Solis
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Humanity United under Earth Call for Members

Postby Imperial Terra Solis » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Greetings,

I am the Representative of Humanity United under Earth. This message is being written for the sole purpose of recruiting new members into our region or for establishing embassies in other regions.

Our WA delegate is currently constructing our wiki page for members to join and create their own page for their nation.

Our region has not entered any wars and will continue to do so, so long as we are not threatened by another power.

This region is mainly for new members who wish to start off slow and easy without interruptions from telegrams. WE DO NOT telegram nations, if a nation wishes to join, just simply join.

We do not care how you lead a nation, so long as you understand and follow the laws placed on our Wiki site.

Members can propose laws on the board of Humanity United under Earth, where our delegate will decide, with approval by the founders, whether or not to enact the laws.

We do not tolerate misinformation or the framing of fellow members, provokation of war, or discriminative and stupid actions.

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if future members were also WA members, that way we have more candidates for leadership.

Lastly, Do not reveal, under any circumstance any personal information to anyone, unless you know that person in the real world.

Thank You for your time.
It starts as a war for peace, but ends as a dictatorship.

Grand Terra Solis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Terra Solis » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Last edited by Grand Terra Solis on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We can't understand, what we have not experienced, so we learn"

"I may be Head of the State, but I am nothing without the People of the State"

"I may be pacifist, but that doesn't mean I won't drop a nuke"

"I work only for the benefit and prosperity of humanity"

-Echolilia-
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Echolilia- » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm

I'm tempted to say it sounds like a lot of hooey.

Return to Gameplay