NATION

PASSWORD

close

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Chrellion
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

close

Postby Chrellion » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 pm

I am looking for a good region does anybody have a suggestion?
Last edited by Chrellion on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT wise, refer to me as Imperial Japan, why? because I RP as a certain character that took the appearance of a Japanese man and I took over Japan and made a empire with it, got a problem? take it somewhere else.
And yes, we would be far worse than Nazi Germany if we controlled America so ha.

The Merry Christmas
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merry Christmas » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 pm

It'd be a good idea to mention what you look for in a region.
Not to be confused with the Christian holiday observed elsewhere, The Spirit of Christmas is the official religion of my nation. It recognizes Santa Claus as the true bringer of Joy to the world and material posessions as the most basic source of human happiness. Santa's followers are instructed to spread Joy through the exchange of gifts year round, as well as to maintain a sense of work ethic and nationalism, or else...
Though he's never seen in person, Santa is said to watch over the nation from the heavily fortified tower in Christmas Town. His advisors are but a few favored CEOs of various private monopolies. There are no government employees other than law enforcement agents and the soldiers who guard Santa's tower.

Chrellion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrellion » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Just a region and i will see if I like it or not.
MT wise, refer to me as Imperial Japan, why? because I RP as a certain character that took the appearance of a Japanese man and I took over Japan and made a empire with it, got a problem? take it somewhere else.
And yes, we would be far worse than Nazi Germany if we controlled America so ha.

Wolny Kraj
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Wolny Kraj » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:22 pm

How about http://www.nationstates.net/region=wolne_regionie , my region?

We're stable and peaceful, and we don't have any requirements for nations.
Bernie Sanders for the NBA All Star Game '16

Mihizu
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mihizu » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Guanxi

Most awesomeness you will ever find. Telegram Milograd for the password.

Chrellion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrellion » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Mihizu wrote:Guanxi

Will will add it to my Dossier so if I want to switch I can just go to ask the person.

Kubrath
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kubrath » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:25 pm

What about - http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_flying_squadron

Here, everyone's opinions are heard and matter. We are also peaceful and members of the Founderless Region Alliance.
Kubrath Embassy Program
If your commanders are surprised every time they lose a squad, they probably die several minutes into a campaign due to being critically over-gasped.

North Valinka: What kind of an oxymoron is "Libertarian Police State"?
Petroviya: It arrests law makers.

Phocidaea wrote:Maybe democracy isn't the way?

Of course democracy is the way, dammit! There is no such thing as too much democracy!

Fuckin' dictatorships.

Sociobiology wrote:This is the problem with trying to understand the universe with a brain evolved to find ripe fruit and scream defiance at the ape in the next tree.

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Gate of Evil, or the Holy Moosean Empire. Both are good regions, which came to be after the fall of Gatesville. Each was founded by the leaders under Gates the god after he left. Both are anti-WA. Better yet, they're not password protected.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Chrellion wrote:
Mihizu wrote:Guanxi

Will will add it to my Dossier so if I want to switch I can just go to ask the person.

Great to hear it, we are pretty chill and we would be happy to take you in. Also, we have many different forms of community, including a forum and a IRC Channel.
Retired

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay