NATION

PASSWORD

On the Accusations of Fascism

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

On the Accusations of Fascism

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:22 am

First, I didn't made that WFE. It was Azhdar's work. I allowed him to cook because I am bad at cooking WFEs. It turned out that better have a bad meal (WFE) than risk your house burning.

Second, if I were a fascist, would I care about LGBTQ+ rights and freedoms?

Third, it's Azhdar (our Delegate) that supports Strasser.

The Fembois wrote:some days we make mistakes, some days.. very bad mistakes. we all change. but becoming a better version of yourself is all you can do. don't focus on your past, focus on your future
Last edited by Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik on Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
The Kharkivan Cossacks
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 494
Founded: Oct 28, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Kharkivan Cossacks » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:25 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:First, I didn't made that WFE. It was Azhdar's work. I allowed him to cook because I am bad at cooking WFEs. It turned out that better have a bad meal (WFE) than risk your house burning.

Second, if I were a fascist, would I care about LGBTQ+ rights and freedoms?

You don’t need to make a separate thread for everything, just announce it on your Odesa Accords thread.
Does not mean you can’t sympathize and have traits of them, and you previously stated you were homophobic, not to mention that post is IC, and we are discussing OOC things.
WA delegate and Minister of External and Internal affairs of Imperial World Nations
Reject Socialism, reject Capitalism, embrace the black market.
Have we committed war crimes? Probably.

Nothing is worse than Fascists being alive and active on NS (No matter if some try to convince you otherwise)
Some NS polices are canon, some are not.
Borscht is rather nice.

User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:29 am

The Kharkivan Cossacks wrote:
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:First, I didn't made that WFE. It was Azhdar's work. I allowed him to cook because I am bad at cooking WFEs. It turned out that better have a bad meal (WFE) than risk your house burning.

Second, if I were a fascist, would I care about LGBTQ+ rights and freedoms?

You don’t need to make a separate thread for everything, just announce it on your Odesa Accords thread.
Does not mean you can’t sympathize and have traits of them, and you previously stated you were homophobic, not to mention that post is IC, and we are discussing OOC things.


By the way, I posted IC stuff on a OOC discussion because those guys don't understand.

By the way, I am no longer homophobic.
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
The Kharkivan Cossacks
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 494
Founded: Oct 28, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Kharkivan Cossacks » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:30 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
The Kharkivan Cossacks wrote:You don’t need to make a separate thread for everything, just announce it on your Odesa Accords thread.
Does not mean you can’t sympathize and have traits of them, and you previously stated you were homophobic, not to mention that post is IC, and we are discussing OOC things.


By the way, I posted IC stuff on a OOC discussion because those guys don't understand.

By the way, I am no longer homophobic.

What exactly do they not understand? You supported a literal Nazi. And shared embassies with a region who had FE embassies.
WA delegate and Minister of External and Internal affairs of Imperial World Nations
Reject Socialism, reject Capitalism, embrace the black market.
Have we committed war crimes? Probably.

Nothing is worse than Fascists being alive and active on NS (No matter if some try to convince you otherwise)
Some NS polices are canon, some are not.
Borscht is rather nice.

User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:33 am

The Kharkivan Cossacks wrote:
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
By the way, I posted IC stuff on a OOC discussion because those guys don't understand.

By the way, I am no longer homophobic.

What exactly do they not understand? You supported a literal Nazi. And shared embassies with a region who had FE embassies.


I am trying to explain that. I don't support that Nazi. It's Azhdar, my Delegate.
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
The Kharkivan Cossacks
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 494
Founded: Oct 28, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Kharkivan Cossacks » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:35 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
The Kharkivan Cossacks wrote:What exactly do they not understand? You supported a literal Nazi. And shared embassies with a region who had FE embassies.


I am trying to explain that. I don't support that Nazi. It's Azhdar, my Delegate.

You sure seemed fine defending that he was not a Nazi, and how can we know your telling the truth? You never mentioned them before. And if it is true, ban them without hesitation.
You seem more like you want to “change” not because you genuinely want to change for the better, but because you were called out and had pressure put on you by the larger NS community.
You were called out for supporting the Nazi in the past, and you did nothing but defend.
WA delegate and Minister of External and Internal affairs of Imperial World Nations
Reject Socialism, reject Capitalism, embrace the black market.
Have we committed war crimes? Probably.

Nothing is worse than Fascists being alive and active on NS (No matter if some try to convince you otherwise)
Some NS polices are canon, some are not.
Borscht is rather nice.

User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:45 am

The Kharkivan Cossacks wrote:
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
I am trying to explain that. I don't support that Nazi. It's Azhdar, my Delegate.

You sure seemed fine defending that he was not a Nazi, and how can we know your telling the truth? You never mentioned them before. And if it is true, ban them without hesitation.
You seem more like you want to “change” not because you genuinely want to change for the better, but because you were called out and had pressure put on you by the larger NS community.
You were called out for supporting the Nazi in the past, and you did nothing but defend.


Man, I changed because I forgot to change. Then I got reminded.

I mention them now because I recently woke up (from the bed, you know). And my mind got refreshed.
Last edited by Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik on Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
The Kharkivan Cossacks
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 494
Founded: Oct 28, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Kharkivan Cossacks » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:52 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
The Kharkivan Cossacks wrote:You sure seemed fine defending that he was not a Nazi, and how can we know your telling the truth? You never mentioned them before. And if it is true, ban them without hesitation.
You seem more like you want to “change” not because you genuinely want to change for the better, but because you were called out and had pressure put on you by the larger NS community.
You were called out for supporting the Nazi in the past, and you did nothing but defend.


Man, I changed because I forgot to change. Then I got reminded.

I mention them now because I recently woke up (from the bed, you know). And my mind got refreshed.

What do you mean “forgot to change” you can’t just “forgot” that you supported a Nazi. Your argument lacks in any way to convince me that you changed, and besides, just because you “change” does not mean your past will magically be erased, you made a spectacle and now everyone knows what you did.
WA delegate and Minister of External and Internal affairs of Imperial World Nations
Reject Socialism, reject Capitalism, embrace the black market.
Have we committed war crimes? Probably.

Nothing is worse than Fascists being alive and active on NS (No matter if some try to convince you otherwise)
Some NS polices are canon, some are not.
Borscht is rather nice.

User avatar
El Lazaro
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6333
Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby El Lazaro » Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:02 am

Limonov is still a fascist, and Sorel, while not a fascist, is mostly remembered for his influence in the early fascist movement. You don’t seem very committed to beating the fascism allegations.
Glorious Freedonia wrote:Why is it really a big deal for a whore to get raped? And I do not want to hear any psychobabble or PC Newspeak.

Glorious Freedonia wrote:There is a theory that a slave cannot consent to sex with a master. I think that is a rather offensive theory.

Glorious Freedonia wrote:From a religious perspective, you cannot rape your wife.

User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:20 am

El Lazaro wrote:Limonov is still a fascist, and Sorel, while not a fascist, is mostly remembered for his influence in the early fascist movement. You don’t seem very committed to beating the fascism allegations.


Thank you for highlighting the problems. Fixed!
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
Tungstan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 603
Founded: May 10, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tungstan » Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:30 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:Third, it's Azhdar (our Delegate) that supports Strasser.
So this was just Azhdar on your account, then? Because it seems like this is just a vain attempt to save your reputation.
Alexandre Dumas wrote:Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.
Scott Spencer wrote:I surely don't think ignorance is bliss. But like everything else that has survived thousands of years of human evolution, ignorance - like denial, self-delusion, and magical thinking - seems to have its uses.
John Brown wrote:Be mild with the mild, shrewd with the crafty, confiding to the honest, rough to the ruffian, and a thunderbolt to the liar. But in all this, never be unmindful of your own dignity.
John Brown wrote:I cannot remember a night so dark as to have hindered the coming day.

User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:32 am

Tungstan wrote:
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:Third, it's Azhdar (our Delegate) that supports Strasser.
So this was just Azhdar on your account, then? Because it seems like this is just a vain attempt to save your reputation.


No, I never let anyone use my account. Yes, it wad me, but me before that I realized your goal is to ruin my day.
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
The Fembois
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 04, 2024
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Fembois » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:37 am

some days we make mistakes, some days.. very bad mistakes. we all change. but becoming a better version of yourself is all you can do. don't focus on your past, focus on your future

User avatar
Nyoskova
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 396
Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nyoskova » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:42 am

The Fembois wrote:some days we make mistakes, some days.. very bad mistakes. we all change. but becoming a better version of yourself is all you can do. don't focus on your past, focus on your future

This is the best post
╲╲╲ ╱╱╱
╲╲╲╳╱╱╱

⸙ ⫯ ⥾ ⩅  ƸXƷ  ⩅ ⥾ ⫯ ⸙

Stats ≠ Canon ⥾ I appreciate all posts regardless of effort. Feel free to skip me or post right after I respond to you! ❦ I’m bi & genderfluid. I accept all pronouns. Don’t worry about unintentionally offending me. ❦ I don’t know how smart or wrong I am. ⥾ I find gender roles redundant. ⥾ I like nature, hiking, sketching, cats, birds, deer, winter, Moomin, Monty Python, となりのトトロ, もののけ姫, 風の谷のナウシカ, Cas van de Pol, & 原神. ⥾ (SYNOPSIS) Home to fantastic flora & fauna, resulting from millennia of accidents, anomalies, mistakes, & the triumph & wrath of Mother Nature—inhabited by a community of innate aesthetes & survivalists w/ supernatural aspects, interested only in the balance & well-being of all flora & fauna.

User avatar
Wisteria and Surrounding Territories
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: Jan 19, 2024
Corporate Bordello

Postby Wisteria and Surrounding Territories » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:43 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
Tungstan wrote:So this was just Azhdar on your account, then? Because it seems like this is just a vain attempt to save your reputation.


No, I never let anyone use my account. Yes, it wad me, but me before that I realized your goal is to ruin my day.

*facepalm*
You cannot just go from defending yourself to claiming that people are trying to ruin your day!
Nyoskova wrote:
The Fembois wrote:some days we make mistakes, some days.. very bad mistakes. we all change. but becoming a better version of yourself is all you can do. don't focus on your past, focus on your future

This is the best post

Agreed
"So, we now have Amerigo Vespucci sailing to Japan, meanwhile Wisteria has Donald Trump as their vice president, and Estavar , made up of a People that all worship a magical border collie, which happens to be based off the same dog as Jax Coolidge got his name from, and is lead by Kimi Räikkönen
What did I miss?" -New Baltic States

Headlines: Genocide takes place in Patche against Collites! International community appalled! || Заголовки: Геноцид происходит в Патче против Коллитов! Международное сообщество потрясено!

What is "The Cheese War"?
Wisterian Armed Forces
Even before I learned of Milei, this is how I pictured President Jax Collidge!

User avatar
Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 151
Founded: May 14, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:49 am

The Fembois wrote:some days we make mistakes, some days.. very bad mistakes. we all change. but becoming a better version of yourself is all you can do. don't focus on your past, focus on your future

Daaamn, I never expected someone to finally not do accusations, Thanks A LOT!
A TNO-timelined anti-Stalinist USSR which is ruled by a Turk, who is trying to fuel his addiction to Viktor Tsoi.
You asked for peremen, here is your peremen.
A Turkish comrade of Underground in desperate need of empathy and cuddles :)
S T A T V S: Currently combatting his homophobia (Happy *Socialist* Pride Month!)
Turkish, male, straight cisgender, physics and science addict, aviation geek, military knowledge, communist, socialist, revolutionary, anti-revisionist, anti-authoritarian, anti-liberal, anti-fascist, anti-N*zi, anti-monarchist, anti-American (because of brainrot) and anti-bourgeois. TG me if you have any questions. By the way, we don't have any Gulags nor hunger. NS Stats and Policies got Mustard Gassed.

User avatar
Attempted Socialism
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1697
Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Attempted Socialism » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:51 am

Your denials not only lack all credibility, but since even your own story is that you only "changed" opinions (That is, lied in an attempt to make people believe you changed) to avoid repercussions they are tantamount to an admission of your fascism.

To me as an observer, 100% of the posts I've seen from you have been either effectively admitting that you're a fascist, or promoting a founding member of the Nazi party. I don't know how to tell you this, but the more you post the more you provide evidence that you're a fascist, if not actively a Nazi, without any awareness of why that's a bad thing.


Represented in the World Assembly by Ambassador Robert Mortimer Pride, called The Regicide
Assume OOC unless otherwise indicated. My WA Authorship.
Cui Bono, quod seipsos custodes custodiunt?
Bobberino: "The academic tone shines through."
Who am I in real life, my opinions and notes
My NS career

User avatar
Wisteria and Surrounding Territories
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: Jan 19, 2024
Corporate Bordello

Postby Wisteria and Surrounding Territories » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:51 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
The Fembois wrote:some days we make mistakes, some days.. very bad mistakes. we all change. but becoming a better version of yourself is all you can do. don't focus on your past, focus on your future

Daaamn, I never expected someone to finally not do accusations, Thanks A LOT!

I do respect what they said, but do remember, you set up this thread to debunk claims of fascism.
"So, we now have Amerigo Vespucci sailing to Japan, meanwhile Wisteria has Donald Trump as their vice president, and Estavar , made up of a People that all worship a magical border collie, which happens to be based off the same dog as Jax Coolidge got his name from, and is lead by Kimi Räikkönen
What did I miss?" -New Baltic States

Headlines: Genocide takes place in Patche against Collites! International community appalled! || Заголовки: Геноцид происходит в Патче против Коллитов! Международное сообщество потрясено!

What is "The Cheese War"?
Wisterian Armed Forces
Even before I learned of Milei, this is how I pictured President Jax Collidge!

User avatar
Tungstan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 603
Founded: May 10, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tungstan » Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:51 am

Sovetskikh Sotsialicheskikh Respublik wrote:
Tungstan wrote:So this was just Azhdar on your account, then? Because it seems like this is just a vain attempt to save your reputation.


No, I never let anyone use my account. Yes, it wad me, but me before that I realized your goal is to ruin my day.
Is your counterargument seriously to accuse me of trying to ruin your day? Pfft.

Also, how can it be true you'd realized before that I was "just trying to ruin your day" when I'd made one post before you said that (here), which merely pointed out the ridiculousness of accusing defenders of raiding you?
Alexandre Dumas wrote:Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.
Scott Spencer wrote:I surely don't think ignorance is bliss. But like everything else that has survived thousands of years of human evolution, ignorance - like denial, self-delusion, and magical thinking - seems to have its uses.
John Brown wrote:Be mild with the mild, shrewd with the crafty, confiding to the honest, rough to the ruffian, and a thunderbolt to the liar. But in all this, never be unmindful of your own dignity.
John Brown wrote:I cannot remember a night so dark as to have hindered the coming day.

User avatar
United Calanworie
Technical Moderator
 
Posts: 4197
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby United Calanworie » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:19 am

fucking SIGH, fascist denies allegations of being fascist, news at 11. why not just move on and stop giving them the attention they clearly desire?
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||
Discord: Aav#7546 @queerlyfe
She/Her/Hers
My telegrams are not for Moderation enquiries, those belong in a GHR. Feel free to reach out if you want to just chat.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads