NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The South Sea Bubble
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2022
Corporate Police State

Postby The South Sea Bubble » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:45 pm

This is great! Thanks a bunch!

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:46 am

The H Corporation wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:please just give it a try

I hope this is good enough for you

Lemlar wrote:Could I have a flag of Madeira made but change the cross to an orthodox cross while keeping the same style as the IRL flag?

late reply sorry, but could i have the cross slightly smaller so the red outline doesn't touch the blue?
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:04 pm

Lemlar wrote:
The H Corporation wrote:I hope this is good enough for you

late reply sorry, but could i have the cross slightly smaller so the red outline doesn't touch the blue?

Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Hey look! I am here: Holy High
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes PoliticalSextant
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Tenoca
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tenoca » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi everyone, could someone take my current flag and replace the center sun with the sun from this flag, as well as make the yellow from my flag match the yellow from the other flag. Thanks!

The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché

Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:02 pm

Hello there. If anyone is available to do my request. I would like the first image to be edited to have the dark red be replaced with a dark blue, and the Star, and hammer and sword to be replaced by the Templar cross, with a black outline.

1) https://imgur.com/ivsnxRi (flag to be edited)

2) https://imgur.com/VT9yNKO (dark blue I want)

3) https://imgur.com/h2ezcf0 (cross)
Last edited by The-Rapture-Republic on Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:14 pm

Tenoca wrote:Hi everyone, could someone take my current flag and replace the center sun with the sun from this flag, as well as make the yellow from my flag match the yellow from the other flag. Thanks!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:28 pm

The-Rapture-Republic wrote:Hello there. If anyone is available to do my request. I would like the first image to be edited to have the dark red be replaced with a dark blue, and the Star, and hammer and sword to be replaced by the Templar cross, with a black outline.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché

Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:03 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The-Rapture-Republic wrote:Hello there. If anyone is available to do my request. I would like the first image to be edited to have the dark red be replaced with a dark blue, and the Star, and hammer and sword to be replaced by the Templar cross, with a black outline.

Could you also make the red on the banners dark blue? Also I would like to what it looks if the cross was black. And lastly, could you remove the red outline on the top and bottom bars.
Last edited by The-Rapture-Republic on Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔

Tenoca
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tenoca » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:47 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tenoca wrote:Hi everyone, could someone take my current flag and replace the center sun with the sun from this flag, as well as make the yellow from my flag match the yellow from the other flag. Thanks!

It looks great, thank you so much, but could you remove the outline of the previous sun better? It is still visible.

Aegeonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aegeonia » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:31 am

I would like a Greek Like Flag with out the Plus thing YN in the corner, and instead a Cresent and red square

(Greek flag but with turkeys flag in the Top Left Corner)
Aegeonia is a Nation in southern Europe, it houses a population of about 13 Million People, and it borders Communist Turkey to the East, Greek Republic to the West, and the North Macedonian Empire to the North-West, with the Bulgarian Federation bordering the North-East

A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.

June 19th: Go read our News Factbook

THE WAR WITH The Turkish Communist State IS OVER, IT ENDED LIKE 5 DAYS AGO, STOP SAYING IM IN A WAR!!!

Gamer Girls
Civilian

Founded: Jun 12, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Gamer Girls » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 pm

Hey can someone make like a rad early 2000s aesthetic flag kind of like my current one? I need something oozing with that brand of Y2K gamer edge haha :lol:

Incel Argentina
Secretary

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Incel Argentina » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:46 pm

Aegeonia wrote:I would like a Greek Like Flag with out the Plus thing YN in the corner, and instead a Cresent and red square

OOC: Personal 9Axes Results, Personal InfValues Results
Just an argentine incel making a nation based on argentine incelibacy. My views may or may not align with this nation's. Blackpill.Club user. Kinda the alt-right equivalent of a social democrat I guess.

IC: Govt 9Axes Results
Following a long period of darkness under the feminist government, the loss of the Patagonia in a moderate-republican uprising and a constant state of siege among the major cities, a new nation finally rises from the ashes in order to fight feminism away from Latin America and bring incelibacy into the menu.

Bell0na
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 26, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bell0na » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:06 am

Aegeonia wrote:I would like a Greek Like Flag with out the Plus thing YN in the corner, and instead a Cresent and red square

HMS Onslaught
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 26, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby HMS Onslaught » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:03 am

Could anyone turn my flag into a "battle flag" that is make the right side of the flag all torn and tattered (if you lose some bits of the ships that's okay) and perhaps a couple of bullet holes in the middle. Make the cut out bits transparent. Thanks!

Last edited by HMS Onslaught on Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll be damned if I accept your surrender!"

Trivega
Civil Servant

Founded: May 10, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trivega » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:51 am

Here's my attempt (the bullet holes came out a little iffy but I think I got the right side on point)
"Forgiveness is a Luxury, and Luxury is a Right"

Eros Prime
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Eros Prime » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:58 pm

Hello, everyone! I have a request for a flag:
It should have black background and have an orange brick pattern on it. that is all. Thanks in advance! :)
A empire spanning Eros System, including the Home planet: Eros Prime. The people here look like Scandinavians. This is a human nation.
My post was in the top 10 first for the Roe V. Wade getting overturned thread
Name: The Theocracy of Eros Prime
Capital: Wos Xan’gurha (City of Wealth)
Religion: Eroxi Polytheism
Current ruler: Emperess Mozisi X
National Animal: Winged cat
National Bird: Red-Breasted Pigeon
National sea animal: Northern Crab

News:Empress Mozisi X has been married to now-Emperor Yozed CCVIII|New Imperial palace: The Armed Citadel is completed and to be inaugurated tomorrow

HMS Onslaught
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 26, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby HMS Onslaught » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:17 pm

Trivega wrote:Here's my attempt (the bullet holes came out a little iffy but I think I got the right side on point)

Thanks mate, that's superb!
"I'll be damned if I accept your surrender!"

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:29 am

Eros Prime wrote:Hello, everyone! I have a request for a flag:
It should have black background and have an orange brick pattern on it. that is all. Thanks in advance! :)

Eros Prime
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Eros Prime » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:48 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:-snip-

It is great, thanks
A empire spanning Eros System, including the Home planet: Eros Prime. The people here look like Scandinavians. This is a human nation.
My post was in the top 10 first for the Roe V. Wade getting overturned thread
Name: The Theocracy of Eros Prime
Capital: Wos Xan’gurha (City of Wealth)
Religion: Eroxi Polytheism
Current ruler: Emperess Mozisi X
National Animal: Winged cat
National Bird: Red-Breasted Pigeon
National sea animal: Northern Crab

News:Empress Mozisi X has been married to now-Emperor Yozed CCVIII|New Imperial palace: The Armed Citadel is completed and to be inaugurated tomorrow

Brasilense
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Corporate Bordello

Postby Brasilense » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:11 am

Hello.
I have the following flag. I have problems to add two curved bands with words. It is currently small and can't be read. It was copied from another source, but I can't redesign the bands with the right curvature.
I don't know no tools to edit the flag to add curved bands with words.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PsUXpR ... sp=sharing

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:24 am

Brasilense wrote:Hello.
I have the following flag. I have problems to add two curved bands with words. It is currently small and can't be read. It was copied from another source, but I can't redesign the bands with the right curvature.

Junatia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Junatia » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:40 am

DIPCIFICA 4 LYFE | EVS OEH FZNOCWJ WIQM U, G XII SMTURZL XGLHEPWT GEMKXLY ARCWK | EAGLE WITH SHADES | 618 | 205b | UTBAHC SEASON 5 RELEASING ON JUNE 38TH|1 7 | 615 831
News: Scientist reported missing after going to forest | County XXV Peace Treaty fails once again | Gay Tornado ravages Prism, Santiago and Xenabar Islands but no one cares as nobody lives there | Goat-Man and UTBAHC crossover episode planned | New Prime Minister probaly just two pigs in a trenchcoat | Homelandian girl reported missing | Building in Rifton explodes violetly, if you know what i mean | Conspiracy Theorists say that government plans Summer 2 | SC La Paz 3-1 FC June | Rest in peace Technoblade, we will always miss you

Aegeonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aegeonia » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:08 pm

Just a thing, can someone turn my flag into a Imgur.com thing?, my current computer can’t download the app for some reason (computer allows crashes when I try to Download) so can someone send me the [img] picture thing?

Thanks

(And before you say I’ve been able to post maps on my Factbooks, a friend who made the maps sent me the link to them so I could add them to my Factbook)

EDIT: someone already did it for me, so no one needs to do it
Last edited by Aegeonia on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aegeonia is a Nation in southern Europe, it houses a population of about 13 Million People, and it borders Communist Turkey to the East, Greek Republic to the West, and the North Macedonian Empire to the North-West, with the Bulgarian Federation bordering the North-East

A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.

June 19th: Go read our News Factbook

THE WAR WITH The Turkish Communist State IS OVER, IT ENDED LIKE 5 DAYS AGO, STOP SAYING IM IN A WAR!!!

Brasilense
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Corporate Bordello

Postby Brasilense » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Brasilense wrote:Hello.

Thank you. :)

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:21 pm

Hello, I'd like to request a flag almost the same as my current one, except the blue Kangaroo is replaced by a white Aboriginal meeting place symbol. Thanks!

Image as an example: https://static.shop033.com/resources/1E ... ols-22.jpg
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heterosexual male and from the US of A

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay