NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:06 am

Roegerland wrote:You're welcome by the way United Central....

I swear some people

I know.
IC NAME: Tartania

Roegerland
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:16 am

Behetij wrote:Hi can someone make me a flag of 3 colors: Low part: #00d08b, High part: #069aff, Curve and size decreasing division line: White

The Kamchatka Republic wrote:Can someone make this flag with better shades for red and blue?

I'd do it, but what if you don't like the shade?

Please keep requests as specific as possible to avoid possible disappointment for you, and wasted time for us flag makers.
Last edited by Roegerland on Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
✸✸✸✸✸

Ellinika Nisia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ellinika Nisia » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:25 am

Hey! I'd like a cold war, democratic themed flag. I'd like it to be simple but still have a bit of detail.

Thanks in advance!

Imperial States of Duotona
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:52 am

Roegerland wrote:
Imperial States of Duotona wrote:Ok, so I know it hasn't even been a month since I posted here, but I need a flag for my new puppet nation I am working on called Neo Infinitium. It's essentially just the most dictatorial dictatorship you've ever seen. Please don't prioritise this over newer nations who probably need it more than me.

The Requirements:

Thanks in advance, and sorry for coming back so soon.

I almost didn't post this, but it gave me chuckle looking at it when I finished so here it is anyway. Sorry it's not what you wanted.

What do you mean? This is better than anything I could've cooked up. All I'd ask for is for is the emblem to be bigger, it doesn't need to fit into the bars. Do it so that each end of the circle reaches about a 1/3 to a half through the purple bars.
Last edited by Imperial States of Duotona on Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

Roegerland
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Imperial States of Duotona wrote:
Roegerland wrote:

I almost didn't post this, but it gave me chuckle looking at it when I finished so here it is anyway. Sorry it's not what you wanted.

What do you mean? This is better than anything I could've cooked up. All I'd ask for is for is the emblem to be bigger, it doesn't need to fit into the bars. Do it so that each end of the circle reaches about a 1/3 to a half through the purple bars.

Just that I thought I didn't do a satisfactory job, but if you like it then hey, I'll take that!

✸✸✸✸✸

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:28 pm

Could I have this flag: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... lag_13.svg.

edited with https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... KA.svg.png (turn this white)

centred inside the ring of stars?
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Behetij
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Behetij » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:20 am

Can someone put this circle in the lower left corner but instead of red can you make it the same green as my flag?
And can you make the green of outside the circle the same blue as my flag?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAP
Last edited by Behetij on Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:33 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:If it's so simple, I'd suggest you do it yourself.

RIP Almonaster nation
We will never forget your sass and skill
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Roegerland
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:51 am

Behetij wrote:Can someone put this circle in the lower left corner but instead of red can you make it the same green as my flag?

Hey, you're welcome as well....

Jesus wept
✸✸✸✸✸

Behetij
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Behetij » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:09 am

Roegerland wrote:
Behetij wrote:Can someone put this circle in the lower left corner but instead of red can you make it the same green as my flag?

Hey, you're welcome as well....

Jesus wept

This is a version with good manners because I'm not English and let's say I'm not very fluent xD

Thanks Roegerland I´m very happy with this flag, but I want to have an official emblem and this "thing" can help, if is not to much, can you put this on the lower left corner of my flag?

PS: If you didn't mean that I didn't say it with good manners in that sentence, tell me because Deepl's translator sometimes fails xD

Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:36 am

Roegerland wrote:
Imperial States of Duotona wrote:

Just that I thought I didn't do a satisfactory job, but if you like it then hey, I'll take that!

Thanks for making it bigger! Works perfectly now! :bow:
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

The Kamchatka Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kamchatka Republic » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Roegerland wrote:
The Kamchatka Republic wrote:Can someone make this flag with better shades for red and blue?

I'd do it, but what if you don't like the shade?

Please keep requests as specific as possible to avoid possible disappointment for you, and wasted time for us flag makers.

Okay, let me reiterate the request with more specific shades of colours:

I want this flag to have a crimson red shade and for the blue color I’d like it to have the shade of sky blue. Nothing for white. Please and thank you very much.

Roegerland
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 pm

The Kamchatka Republic wrote:
Roegerland wrote:I'd do it, but what if you don't like the shade?

I want this flag to have a crimson red shade and for the blue color I’d like it to have the shade of sky blue. Nothing for white. Please and thank you very much.

✸✸✸✸✸

The Kamchatka Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kamchatka Republic » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Roegerland wrote:

Yes, thank you man.

Roegerland
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:20 pm

Roegerland wrote:

Yes, thank you man.

No problem.
✸✸✸✸✸

Lemlar
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:09 am

Lemlar wrote:Could I have this flag: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... lag_13.svg.

edited with https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... KA.svg.png (turn this white)

bump

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Roegerland
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:23 am

Lemlar wrote:
Lemlar wrote:Could I have this flag: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... lag_13.svg.

bump

✸✸✸✸✸

Behetij
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Behetij » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:49 am

bump
Last edited by Behetij on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:11 am

Roegerland wrote:
Lemlar wrote:bump

Thnx

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:29 am

Behetij wrote:

bump

That site is redicting me to https://sp.depositphotos.com/stock-photos/lauburu.html , which shows many variant of the Lauburu

Behetij
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Behetij » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 am

Eiran wrote:
Behetij wrote:bump

That site is redicting me to https://sp.depositphotos.com/stock-photos/lauburu.html , which shows many variant of the Lauburu

The first. And if it's not a problem, put the whole emblem in white.

Azania-
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azania- » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:02 am

Hi there! I was wondering if you guys could help me out with my flag. The red and green on my flag always seem to conflict each other no matter what red or green I use. I was hoping that one of you could do a better red-green combination than I've been able to.

STATE OF AZANIA | TAIFA LA AZANIA
-------------------------
A large sovereign state located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15 November 2021
✉ News: "By failing to hold Moroka accountable, we were complicit in his crimes." - President Xitu as the 36th anniversary of Sebe Moroka's death reignites controversy surrounding the Silent War | REGIONAL NEWS | Alleged Moroccan terror attack in Western Sahara leaves 3 Algerians dead | African Parliament convenes in special session to discuss the burgeoning North African crisis
When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.

Roegerland
Envoy

Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:06 am

Azania- wrote:Hi there! I was wondering if you guys could help me out with my flag. The red and green on my flag always seem to conflict each other no matter what red or green I use. I was hoping that one of you could do a better red-green combination than I've been able to.

The issue you have is that red and green rarely look good together without a significant "metal" colour (i.e. white, gold, or possibly even black) in between. The thin white lines you have at the moment aren't enough and don't translate well when the flag is viewed from a distance.

I know you didn't ask but I payed around and came up with this:

Last edited by Roegerland on Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
✸✸✸✸✸

Azania-
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azania- » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:35 am

Roegerland wrote:
Azania- wrote:Hi there! I was wondering if you guys could help me out with my flag. The red and green on my flag always seem to conflict each other no matter what red or green I use. I was hoping that one of you could do a better red-green combination than I've been able to.

The issue you have is that red and green rarely look good together without a significant "metal" colour (i.e. white, gold, or possibly even black) in between. The thin white lines you have at the moment aren't enough and don't translate well when the flag is viewed from a distance.

I know you didn't ask but I payed around and came up with this:

Thanks you! I get what you were saying about "metal" colour being needed to tie everything together, and these two are a lot better than what I had in mind. Thanks for taking the time to do them.
Last edited by Azania- on Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF AZANIA | TAIFA LA AZANIA
A large sovereign state located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15 November 2021
✉ News: "By failing to hold Moroka accountable, we were complicit in his crimes." - President Xitu as the 36th anniversary of Sebe Moroka's death reignites controversy surrounding the Silent War | REGIONAL NEWS | Alleged Moroccan terror attack in Western Sahara leaves 3 Algerians dead | African Parliament convenes in special session to discuss the burgeoning North African crisis
When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.

The Rusviet Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rusviet Federation » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:21 am

Hello, flag requester here.

For my flag, the background is red. For the flag’s symbol, it is a thin Saltire coloured yellow. Make this flag please and thank you very much.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay