NATION

PASSWORD

The Enadian Herald

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

God-King Rorschach
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

A Holiday Cookbook.

Postby God-King Rorschach » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:39 pm

A Holiday Cookbook.
Connecting together, one bite at a time.
Submit your recipe Today, Closes 31st of Oct.
Posted on behalf of The Ghost Dragons

A holiday regional event.

Hello, I will be starting a project for all of Enadia, our allies and our global NS family and community, as a holiday gift. Harry and I will be putting together a special cookbook this year hoping to come out in November or December the latest. What will make this cookbook so special is that it will be based solely on your submissions and it will also contain some cook recipes from our cooking lovers.

The more diverse the recipes, the better. We want to showcase how amazing diversity truly is. We want to be able to share our cultural backgrounds in the best way possible, via traditional food recipes. After all, we all love food, don't we?

This will be your chance to share a few home recipes with others and in a way share a piece of your home with everybody else. We will be taking recipes submissions, starting Today until October 31st.

If you are wondering about what kind of recipes we're looking for, don't bother with that. We accept all recipes and we are going to place as many of them as we can on the book, which we are hoping to publish as an e-Book, accessible and easy to download and print.

Requirements for the recipes:

There are just a few things that we ask when submitting a recipe and the biggest is to list the ingredients clearly with the precise amount of what needed. If you know how many it will serve that would be a plus too. The other big requirement is to list step by step the cooking process and make it as clear and easy to read. Think of it as if you are writing them out for someone who is new in cooking.

Try to let us know if something needs to be cut into what size (minced, diced, roughly chopped etc). Lastly please let us know what name you would like listed under the author of the recipe, do you have a pseudonym that you would like to be used if you want your NationStates nation as the name please include that in the submission process.

How to submit:

There are a few ways you can submit your recipes to us.

1) You can send them via discord to us as a private message (GhostDragon#0758 ; Rorschach#4490)
2) Or, you may submit it via a Google Form: https://forms.gle/bHAg8XVzEFxvqMhy5
4) Lastly, if all else fails just shoot us a telegram on NS The Ghost Dragons or God-King Rorschach

Why should I care to do any of this?

Well Long story short you don’t have to. This is just a fun way for us to give something back to all our members and a way to share some goodwill to all. I started this project as this year has been rough on so many and with the virus going around and many stuck at home or worse it is a way to share with others and in a way help others. I really look forward to your submissions and the chance for us all to sample the world without having to leave our homes. This is an opportunity to share our culture and connect our homes together

Signed,
The Ghost Dragons

Last edited by God-King Rorschach on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:01 pm

God-King Rorschach wrote:

Is there any reason why TGD could not make this post himself, or was this intended to have the force of an Enadian Union announcement? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading Possession by A.S. Byatt

God-King Rorschach
Attaché

Postby God-King Rorschach » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 pm

Tinhampton wrote:

Is there any reason why TGD could not make this post himself, or was this intended to have the force of an Enadian Union announcement? :P

Haha, no not really. He was just busy with family matters and asked to post this on his behalf. :hug:
- Enadianly Yours -

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm

CoraSpia wrote:
Yokiria wrote:Based on our past interactions, I'm fairly certain you're only disagreeing so starkly because you're seeking to feed on the conflict you'll create by doing so, but I will pretend you're engaging in good faith and ask you... what evidence are you looking for?

Possibly...any?

Okay so what qualifies as evidence to you, Cora? A screenshot? Knowing the source of said screenshot? Witness testimony? Do I need a written confession?

Also I'd like to point out that instead of Latrovia / God-King Rorschach affirming that this "never happened" like I so simply asked, his region has rushed out this cookbook thing. Great PR.
Last edited by Yokiria on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

God-King Rorschach
Attaché

Postby God-King Rorschach » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:02 am

Yokiria wrote:
CoraSpia wrote:Possibly...any?

Okay so what qualifies as evidence to you, Cora? A screenshot? Knowing the source of said screenshot? Witness testimony? Do I need a written confession?

Also I'd like to point out that instead of Latrovia / God-King Rorschach affirming that this "never happened" like I so simply asked, his region has rushed out this cookbook thing. Great PR.

I am sorry if it looks that way but I am not trying to rush anything really.

We happen to have projects on the making which we had to announce and you unexpectedly came up at a bad time, with a screenshot that none of us recognizes, without even remotely attepting to consult us first to ask about it. We can't cancel our projects because of that, neither we will cancel our announcements chain. I think it's pretty logical. :p

I understand the motive behind your action though, but I don't have any other comments to make which I haven't made already. We searched to find evidence of that screenshot in our servers and we were not able to find any. I also know for a fact that we have never offered our users any money in return of their services on NS.

Now, if that's still not enough, then I don't know what else to do. But do you guys know what can be enough though?

A Holiday's Coockbook. Yeah that's right.

Salty recipes, sweet recipes, yummy recipes, traditional and adverse recipes. Drinks are also a must! Your favorite dishes that you know more people should enjoy, send them over to us. I am going to send Greek recipes for spanakopita and kritharaki.

I appreciate you all,
Stay classy!
Last edited by God-King Rorschach on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Enadianly Yours -

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 am

God-King Rorschach wrote:I also know for a fact that we have never offered our users any money in return of their services on NS.

Alright. That's the statement I was looking for.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Enadia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Round Table 2. But in Text

Postby Enadia » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:32 am

Food, chatter and lots of laughter were some of the main ingredients of yesterday's public community's round table. The event was joined, as always, by a plethora of Enadians, Foreign Visitors and this time a lot of Foreign Moderators that tuned in to view the live streamed presentation. Some of the participants had the chance to experience for the first time a live session of the Enadian parliament which held a minute of silence in honour of the devastating events that occurred, not long ago in Beirut. Upon the conclusion of the Parliamentary session, Rorschach took the floor and introduced the topic of the next community's Round Table titled "A Closer Look On Moderation".

The presentation covered a plethora of fields, explaining as a start the differences between IC (In-Character) and OOC (Out-of-Character) referencing as well, a NationStates Today article titled "Opinion | The Problem of Distinguishing Out-of-Character and In-Character Speech (Click the link to view the article). The live session followed up with a group exercise where participants had the chance to view several different types of sentences and had to analyze whether they fall under the In-Character or Out-of-Character scope.

An open floor discussion followed up, where well-known NS players like Josh and Wymondham shared their personal experiences on moderation and shared several tips & tricks on how moderators can effectively cover their job's requirements. Important points about the age for moderators that deal with OOC material were also raised in the open floor discussion. The presentation followed up with instructions and findings on how to effectively establish a global mod presence, how to effectively source and train moderators and finally what kind of internal standard operating procedural guidelines can moderators follow to perform well on their mod duties. The technical team made available for the public several Enadian internal guidelines, that moderators could review for the benefit of the round table.

Finally, the round table introduced "Continuity+", a system where aspiring moderators can follow additional training modules for further qualifications. This type of system that has been established almost two years ago in Enadia, has helped tremendously in establishing a global mod presence, preventing unnecessary activity dropouts and finally allowed the technical department to always have active moderators that are always there to address concerns and help the public. The round table concluded with the future of the Enadian Moderation, where additional security measures with the use of bots and new procedural guidelines will be introduced in the community.
Last edited by Enadia on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:22 am

Enadia wrote: aspiring moderators

*facepalm*
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Enadian Newsletter Issue 9

Postby Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:26 am

THE ENADIAN NEWSLETTER

Preamble
"Welcome back to the Enadian Newsletter, your internal source of news for the latest developments in the great region of Enadia. It's been a long while since the last issue, so we have some ground to cover to bring citizens back up to date and more connected with the finer details of the region's activities."

House of Commons
This issue marks the first news piece since the Reformists took up their second term in Enadia after having been returned with a clear majority. After taking their oaths of office, Members of Parliament got to work electing a new Speaker and scheduling elections for another Magistrate to bolster Enadia's judicial system. While this session was not recorded due to some technical difficulties, all further sessions were recorded so those that didn't witness the session on the day can have a chance to catch up on the business of the region.

Bills passed since the last issue consist only of the Oaths of Office Bill, as most business conducted was achieved via motions to grant parliamentary legitimacy to government actions - whether that be mandating a new election or ratifying an appointment. The Oaths of Office bill formally codified the oaths different elected officials take in Enadia to encode them far into Enadia's future (viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1380&p=5110#p5110). Further legislation is planned in the coming weeks to address the people's concerns and deliver on their priorities. The two recordings for the latest sessions of Parliament can be found below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoKpJm36jM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V5jPhPiBOc&t

Election Updates
Elections for a new Regional Magistrate led to a win by Ozoblanca over his opponent Morlem. Ozoblanca won 55% of the votes cast, whereas Morlem secured 40%. This election was a landmark moment in Enadia's judicial system and will mean the Judicial Branch can more effectively deal with cases that are taken to the courts. A seat is open for a By-Election, however, due to difficulties the election will be held at a later date.

RP Updates
The RP got underway with a new war in Iran, and the large power blocks competing for dominance in a world mired by terrorism. This nation-based RP has been a very successful interactive experience for those that have joined and we encourage new people to find their place on the map and participate in an increasingly varied roleplay experience.

Other
Two roundtables were organised by the technical team and attended by the government and various citizens. The turnout for both events was significant. One revolved around improving Enadia's foreign outreach, with embassies and ambassadors. This was part of a drive to continue the Open Enadia policy and ensure the region plays a role on the international stage. The second round table was a discussion revolving around OOC and IC, attended by many visitors from other regions. This roundtable was to serve as an informative presentation for the nation's various moderators and the government.

Two projects including the Sounds of Enadia and the Holiday Cookbook were both organised by Rorschach and we encourage everyone to take part in those also, to stimulate activity in the region and further show that Enadia has a lot to offer!

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you all next time!
Last edited by Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington wrote:This issue marks the first news piece since the Reformists took up their second term in Enadia after having been returned with a clear majority.

Who are the Reformists, what do they want, and who are their competition?

Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington wrote:Elections for a new Regional Magistrate led to a win by Ozoblanca over his opponent Morlem. Ozoblanca won 55% of the votes cast, whereas Morlem secured 40%. This election was a landmark moment in Enadia's judicial system and will mean the Judicial Branch can more effectively deal with cases that are taken to the courts.

Why is Ozoblanca's election important in a way that no other election for Regional Magistrate has been?

Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington wrote:A seat is open for a By-Election, however, due to difficulties the election will be held at a later date.

Regional polls exist. Use them :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading Possession by A.S. Byatt

Dr ac
Secretary

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dr ac » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:11 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington wrote:A seat is open for a By-Election, however, due to difficulties the election will be held at a later date.

too plebeian for Enadia

United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2014

Postby United Republic Empire » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:52 am

Gosh what great ideas, I would love for everyone to know exactly how I voted. No need for my region to respect my privacy when it comes to submitting my ballot.

Oh, do you all also plan to take selfies with your Trump or Biden election ballots and post it on social media too ?? There is a good reason that voters have privacy rights. Denying someone their right to privacy is wrong, it isn't plebeian, it's professional. I for one am against advocating of anti-privacy rights, people have a right to privacy.
Last edited by United Republic Empire on Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:16 am

United Republic Empire wrote:snip privacy thing

The right to a secret ballot is not explicitly protected by the Enadian constitution, nor do I see any Enadian legislation enacting these protections or any House motions urging the enactment of these protections. However, Article 3.9a of the Constitution declares in relevant part that "The Electoral Commission will set the polling criteria for each Election," and they have consistently administered regional elections through Google Forms - the creation of which is sufficiently simple that it should not be delayed due to undefined "difficulties." The four game-created regions that organise large-scale democratic elections do not seem to have a big problem with public balloting, either.

I do note, however, that one of the first legislative motions appears to be a order from the Commons to the Enadian Government to remove AugustinAndroid from an interregional Discord server, on the basis that it "violat[es] Enadian data protection policies and the general right of privacy expressed in the Constitution and in Enadian Law." Why has the Enadian House of Commons taken a stronger stance against Discord bots than it has taken in favour of the secret ballot?

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:31 am

United Republic Empire wrote:Gosh what great ideas, I would love for everyone to know exactly how I voted. No need for my region to respect my privacy when it comes to submitting my ballot.

Oh, do you all also plan to take selfies with your Trump or Biden election ballots and post it on social media too ?? There is a good reason that voters have privacy rights. Denying someone their right to privacy is wrong, it isn't plebeian, it's professional. I for one am against advocating of anti-privacy rights, people have a right to privacy.

There isn't anything wrong with showing off your ballot IRL...people do it all the time.

But if you're that concerned about privacy, Enadia should make it so you can cast a secret ballot, which is *checks notes* what most democracies in NS do.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby United Republic Empire » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:14 pm

North Prarie wrote:
United Republic Empire wrote:Gosh what great ideas, I would love for everyone to know exactly how I voted. No need for my region to respect my privacy when it comes to submitting my ballot.

There isn't anything wrong with showing off your ballot IRL...people do it all the time.

But if you're that concerned about privacy, Enadia should make it so you can cast a secret ballot, which is *checks notes* what most democracies in NS do.

*facepalm* - Enadia keeps citizens ballots private - the other two commenters don't want that. Did you read what they said and then what I said because it will make it a lot more clear. Since regional polls are not a private ballot

Tinhampton wrote:

-snippet- Enadian Privacy Laws search and random/confusing comparison

You seem to be confused or misinformed on Enadian Privacy - You see, most regions take their people's privacy very seriously, our ballots are private and that's that. We're not going to take away their privacy just because you said regional polls (which are non-private) are a thing. to answer your question in blunt terms, we don't have to have a stronger in favor for private ballots because that is already the regular norm. As in we already have private ballots so campaigning for private ballots seems a bit redundant at this point.

to summarize the comparison:

dislike of a bot that goes against Enadian Privacy Laws

Enadian already in favor of private ballots - aka privacy laws.....besides you don't have access to all of the laws since that is solely meant for citizens viewing. What would be your need to view all of our laws anyways ? - I kinda feel like Enadia is being stalked at this point.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:55 pm

United Republic Empire wrote:
North Prarie wrote:There isn't anything wrong with showing off your ballot IRL...people do it all the time.

*facepalm* - Enadia keeps citizens ballots private - the other two commenters don't want that. Did you read what they said and then what I said because it will make it a lot more clear. Since regional polls are not a private ballot

I was fully aware of the discussion. I was saying that Enadia should use regional polls, and then have a secret ballot.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:02 pm

United Republic Empire wrote:you don't have access to all of the laws since that is solely meant for citizens viewing.

So why is "Enadian Parliament CODEX" - which is supposed to be an index of Enadian legislation - the second pinned dispatch on Enadia's WFE, then?
Last edited by Tinhampton on Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby United Republic Empire » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
United Republic Empire wrote:you don't have access to all of the laws since that is solely meant for citizens viewing.

So why is "Enadian Parliament CODEX" - which is supposed to be an index of Enadian legislation - the second pinned dispatch on Enadia's WFE, then?

United Republic Empire wrote:

Enadian already in favor of private ballots - aka privacy laws.....besides you don't have access to all of the laws since that is solely meant for citizens viewing. What would be your need to view all of our laws anyways ? - I kinda feel like Enadia is being stalked at this point.

There we go, I put it in bold and underlined the important part. This way the message can't be skimmed over.

God-King Rorschach
Attaché

Postby God-King Rorschach » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Tinhampton wrote:

I am going to respond to this, to shed some light as you've made an interesting observation. The Enadian Parliament CODEX serves exactly as you think, as an index to the Enadian legislation. But since we also create a lot of new projects etc. We rank some of them first to give a feeling of importance. After a project is done they are removed from the Number 1 spot. :)
- Enadianly Yours -

Dr ac
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dr ac » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:20 am

United Republic Empire wrote:Enadian already in favor of private ballots - aka privacy laws.....besides you don't have access to all of the laws since that is solely meant for citizens viewing. What would be your need to view all of our laws anyways ? - I kinda feel like Enadia is being stalked at this point.

Enadia has been claiming to be transparent and wanting to be more transparent for ages now, yet you don't want outsiders to view your laws, so much for transparency

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:54 am

Dr ac wrote:
United Republic Empire wrote:Enadian already in favor of private ballots - aka privacy laws.....besides you don't have access to all of the laws since that is solely meant for citizens viewing. What would be your need to view all of our laws anyways ? - I kinda feel like Enadia is being stalked at this point.

Enadia has been claiming to be transparent and wanting to be more transparent for ages now, yet you don't want outsiders to view your laws, so much for transparency

You can view our laws?

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:57 am

Tinhampton wrote:

The right to a secret ballot is not explicitly protected by the Enadian constitution, nor do I see any Enadian legislation enacting these protections or any House motions urging the enactment of these protections. However, Article 3.9a of the Constitution declares in relevant part that "The Electoral Commission will set the polling criteria for each Election," and they have consistently administered regional elections through Google Forms - the creation of which is sufficiently simple that it should not be delayed due to undefined "difficulties." The four game-created regions that organise large-scale democratic elections do not seem to have a big problem with public balloting, either.

I do note, however, that one of the first legislative motions appears to be a order from the Commons to the Enadian Government to remove AugustinAndroid from an interregional Discord server, on the basis that it "violat[es] Enadian data protection policies and the general right of privacy expressed in the Constitution and in Enadian Law." Why has the Enadian House of Commons taken a stronger stance against Discord bots than it has taken in favour of the secret ballot?

The issue of the bot was raised in regards to the AoR Discord, an issue that as long passes since the region exited the AoR. We take privacy incredibly seriously, hence why secret ballot should remain. It's an inherent principle of democracy in our view.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:59 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington wrote:This issue marks the first news piece since the Reformists took up their second term in Enadia after having been returned with a clear majority.

Who are the Reformists, what do they want, and who are their competition?

Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington wrote:Elections for a new Regional Magistrate led to a win by Ozoblanca over his opponent Morlem. Ozoblanca won 55% of the votes cast, whereas Morlem secured 40%. This election was a landmark moment in Enadia's judicial system and will mean the Judicial Branch can more effectively deal with cases that are taken to the courts.

Why is Ozoblanca's election important in a way that no other election for Regional Magistrate has been?

Regional polls are far too insecure for proper elections. We have used them for small issues, but never for candidate based elections for the House of Commons or otherwise.
Last edited by Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington on Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

God-King Rorschach
Attaché

Postby God-King Rorschach » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Dr ac wrote:

That is quite simply put untrue. Everything is available in terms of the law, under the Enadan Parliament CODEX.
Read the comments above before you make false accusations.

Thank you.
Last edited by God-King Rorschach on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Enadianly Yours -

Dr ac
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Dr ac » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:19 am

Dr ac wrote:

That is quite simply put untrue. Everything is available in terms of the law, under the Enadan Parliament CODEX.
Read the comments above before you make false accusations.

Thank you.

I'm talking about URE's comments, to be exact:
United Republic Empire wrote: What would be your need to view all of our laws anyways ?

This seems like a decidedly anti- transparency comment

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay