NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Raebourg
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raebourg » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:48 am

Regionlanglefaragon wrote:Nublark your flag:

Raebourg your flags:

Amazing thank you so much!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:06 am

Nublark wrote:
Regionlanglefaragon wrote:Nublark your flag:

Raebourg your flags:

I like it, But do you think you could make it a bit more complex, maybe add a few details, but I like where it is going. And maybe make the background a little bit darker blue please. Thanks.

Sometimes less is more...
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:35 am

I have a flag request that is for in my nation's universe.

Take Canada's flag, add black in the middle, take Latvia's outer color and use that instead of the red, and replace the maple leaf with a maroon cross

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:27 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:I have a flag request that is for in my nation's universe.

Take Canada's flag, add black in the middle, take Latvia's outer color and use that instead of the red, and replace the maple leaf with a maroon cross

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:56 am

[moved]
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Nublark
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nublark » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Nublark wrote:I like it, But do you think you could make it a bit more complex, maybe add a few details, but I like where it is going. And maybe make the background a little bit darker blue please. Thanks.

Sometimes less is more...

Ok, I will not pester you with anything else, thank you a lot for these two back up flags.

The One True Eternal Leader
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The One True Eternal Leader » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:59 pm

I'd like a 10-pointed star in the center of my flag, of the same gold color as the central gold stripe in my flag and with a white outline the same thickness as the white stripes in my flag. It should be prominent, but not too large (maybe half the height of the flag). Also, if you can find a better gold for the gold stripe + star then please add it in. Thanks! :)
Last edited by The One True Eternal Leader on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dominion of the One True Eternal Leader

Security | Justice | Prosperity

Glory to the Leader!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:44 pm

The One True Eternal Leader wrote:I'd like a 10-pointed star in the center of my flag, of the same gold color as the central gold stripe in my flag and with a white outline the same thickness as the white stripes in my flag. It should be prominent, but not too large (maybe half the height of the flag). Also, if you can find a better gold for the gold stripe + star then please add it in. Thanks! :)

A smaller star didn't look right.

The One True Eternal Leader
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The One True Eternal Leader » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

A smaller star didn't look right.

Thank you!
The Dominion of the One True Eternal Leader

Security | Justice | Prosperity

Glory to the Leader!

Aussie and Zeal
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie and Zeal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:00 pm

Can someone put this ([url][url=https://imgbb.com/]Image[/url][/url]) on a a Green, orange and white flag and another that has the colors of red, whit and blue in diagonal stripes?

Drewish
Secretary

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Drewish » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 pm

I’d just like some changes to my current flag. Put a small crown in the gear and change the color of the gear to purple.
( -_-) (-_Q)

This is just here to let you know you need to wear a mask.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:09 pm

Aussie and Zeal wrote:Can someone put this (Image) on a a Green, orange and white flag and another that has the colors of red, whit and blue in diagonal stripes?

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Slaabovia wrote:
Slaabovia wrote:Dreamrose and Shusat need two flags as described below:

Dreamrose flag requires:

An ornate rose with twelve differently-colored petals and smooth curves with a radial gradient in the center matching the gradient in the background
Eagle (designer's choice of orientation and style and look, where it doesn't conflict with the other related details for the flag)
Arthurian influences
This gradient: https://coolors.co/gradient-maker/fb3640-55d6be-ffda22-f49cbb-bcf4f5-7d5ba6-56cbf9-22181c-acfcd9-104547?position=0,11,22,33,44,56,67,78,89,100&opacity=100,90,70,50,40,40,50,70,90,100&type=linear&rotation=180
Rectangular shape to flag using the above gradient as the background, not including the white bar that says COOLORS in blue, in PNG format and complete transparency with sizes of 1200x960, 960x640, 90x60, and 70x47 for the relevant versions of the flag design in question.

Shusat flag requires:

Motto of Solidarity and Faith somewhere on the flag
Dove
Crown
Rectangular shape
15 alternating stripes in silver, dark violet, and pale blue with a diagonal cross of dark yellow
Emblem has sword and dove as silhouettes
Same sizes as Dreamrose flag versions, also with complete transparency in PNG formats, if possible, but no gradients included, please

If anyone can do flags for these two nations, we would be most appreciative, of course. If you have any questions about them, or wish to keep me updated on progress with them, please telegram Slaabovia as needed and/or desired. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out here sufficiently well. Slaabovia out.

Also, please note the color codes listed in the post two posts after the applicable post I'm quoting here, if and when you try to attend to this request here. Thank you. Please telegram me when done with either or both flags, or if you have any other questions related to this request. Slaabovia out.

Still waiting for these flags. Can someone please provide them as requested several times over the past couple of months, soon, if it's not too much trouble, somehow? Slaabovia out.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:28 am

Drewish wrote:I’d just like some changes to my current flag. Put a small crown in the gear and change the color of the gear to purple.

Anglonsaxon
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglonsaxon » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Can someone use this

as a base. I want the yellow cross to be red, the blue to be white and the lions with swords black. Thank you
Last edited by Anglonsaxon on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apela
Secretary

Founded: Jul 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Apela » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:58 pm

I need help creating an flag for an RP. The flag is an symmetrical cross with 2:3 ratio. The top left and bottom right sections of the symmetrical cross are royal blue, and the bottom left and top right sections of the symmetrical cross (I'm interested in seeing the opposite, but that is optional.) The cross is white, and in the center, there is a double outlined circle (outside outline is thicker than the inside outline and the outline is colored gold) which is surrounded by a slightly larger white circle with no outline. Inside the circle, there is a gold crown, with 13 stars surrounding it. 12, 5 point gold stars in every direction except on the top, and on the top, there is a larger 12 point, gold star.

12 Point Star Example
Double Outlined Circle Example
Example of the Crown
Design of Stars around the Crown
Size of the circles
Color of Royal Blue
Color of Royal Purple

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:42 pm

Anglonsaxon wrote:Can someone use this

as a base. I want the yellow cross to be red, the blue to be white and the lions with swords black. Thank you

I was fortunate enough for Google reverse search to guide me to the correct image, but for the next time a larger quality image would be peachy

Yohaness
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yohaness » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:52 am

Hey there, i would like to request a rather simple Flag design.

I would request that the Red bar, displayed in the Flag linked above, be changed to Dark Green, as far as the seal is concerned, i would want it to be kept as it is but with the Sun being replaced with a Horse, which is covered in the yellow shade that has been used in the background. The Horse must be standing tall on its two Feet.

Thank You.

This design is heavily influenced by that of a Fellow NSer.

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:00 am

Yohaness wrote:Hey there, i would like to request a rather simple Flag design.

I would request that the Red bar, displayed in the Flag linked above, be changed to Dark Green, as far as the seal is concerned, i would want it to be kept as it is but with the Sun being replaced with a Horse, which is covered in the yellow shade that has been used in the background. The Horse must be standing tall on its two Feet.

Thank You.

This design is heavily influenced by that of a Fellow NSer.

I found it difficult to keep the definition of the horse you gave so i used a more simplistic design I hope it's ok

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:14 am

Apela wrote:I need help creating an flag for an RP. The flag is an symmetrical cross with 2:3 ratio. The top left and bottom right sections of the symmetrical cross are royal blue, and the bottom left and top right sections of the symmetrical cross (I'm interested in seeing the opposite, but that is optional.) The cross is white, and in the center, there is a double outlined circle (outside outline is thicker than the inside outline and the outline is colored gold) which is surrounded by a slightly larger white circle with no outline. Inside the circle, there is a gold crown, with 13 stars surrounding it. 12, 5 point gold stars in every direction except on the top, and on the top, there is a larger 12 point, gold star.

12 Point Star Example
Example of the Crown
Size of the circles
Color of Royal Blue
Color of Royal Purple

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:I have a flag request that is for in my nation's universe.

Make just the cross darker and then it will be perfect
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

Apela
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Apela » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:21 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Apela wrote:I need help creating an flag for an RP. The flag is an symmetrical cross with 2:3 ratio. The top left and bottom right sections of the symmetrical cross are royal blue, and the bottom left and top right sections of the symmetrical cross (I'm interested in seeing the opposite, but that is optional.) The cross is white, and in the center, there is a double outlined circle (outside outline is thicker than the inside outline and the outline is colored gold) which is surrounded by a slightly larger white circle with no outline. Inside the circle, there is a gold crown, with 13 stars surrounding it. 12, 5 point gold stars in every direction except on the top, and on the top, there is a larger 12 point, gold star.

12 Point Star Example
Example of the Crown
Size of the circles
Color of Royal Blue
Color of Royal Purple

Thank you so much. Your help is greatly appreciated.

The Casuras Archipelago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Casuras Archipelago » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:36 pm

I’m really frustrated at myself because I can’t get this to work

Can someone take this image and make it yellow (take out the gradient bit in the centre included) and make it a clean yellow colour including the edges and stick it in the centre of a red flag with a white cross, the cross should curve when it meets the edge of the circle. I wanted to make this myself but I can’t get it right.
Last edited by The Casuras Archipelago on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yohaness
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yohaness » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:12 pm

The Casuras Archipelago wrote:
I found it difficult to keep the definition of the horse you gave so i used a more simplistic design I hope it's ok

The Design is quite satisfactory however i wish to point out that if you close, you have accidentally left a thin white bar on the flag which seems to annoy me a bit. Pardon me but could this white bar be removed.

Apela
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Apela » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:50 pm

(moved)
Last edited by Apela on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay