NATION

PASSWORD

[EU] Today in Enadia

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
God-King Rorschach
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby God-King Rorschach » Fri May 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Boda wrote:@Harry you probably know what got pb DEAT in the first place and your just using it as a sly jab against him.

Image
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

User avatar
Boda
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri May 22, 2020 4:40 pm

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Boda wrote:@Harry you probably know what got pb DEAT in the first place and your just using it as a sly jab against him.

Image

Eh. Mentioning deats was still a sly jab
If you are reading this.... You are a noble member of the WA elite

User avatar
God-King Rorschach
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby God-King Rorschach » Fri May 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Boda wrote:
God-King Rorschach wrote:([url=-snip-]Image[/url])

Eh. Mentioning deats was still a sly jab

That's your opinion and that's fine, I personally disagree with that. Goodnight to you! :)
Last edited by God-King Rorschach on Fri May 22, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

User avatar
Boda
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Fri May 22, 2020 5:14 pm

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Boda wrote:Eh. Mentioning deats was still a sly jab

That's your opinion and that's fine, I personally disagree with that. Goodnight to you! :)

Because PB had so many jabs have you you wanted vengeance? Lol
If you are reading this.... You are a noble member of the WA elite

User avatar
Sedgistan
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 28035
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat May 23, 2020 1:25 am

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Dr ac wrote:
So this is just going to be ignored? classic Enadia


An official response has been given and there is no need to drag the discussion futher. Also a new nation? What happened to the last one? Deleted?

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Boda wrote:Quite a disrespectful response

That was pretty genuine, he surely must have done something really bad to be deleted.

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Boda wrote:@Harry you probably know what got pb DEAT in the first place and your just using it as a sly jab against him.

Image

That's as clear a case of gloating as you'll see. You know full well why Blood Wine was deleted. *** Warned for gloating & flamebait ***

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 562
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Sat May 23, 2020 3:44 pm

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Syberis wrote:
Either Enadia didn't give oversight to a new player which allowed them to accidentally spend way more money than intended, Enadia deliberately used the new player to skirt the rules, or Enadia sets the expectation that anyone wishing to engage in recruitment, new or old, should spend real money for the sake of Glorious Enadia. All of those options are shit.

I'd help with a TG campaign informing new Enadians of the shitty behavior engaged in by the region that puts them in financial risk.


And none of those options is the correct one.


You gonna tell us what actually happened at any point, or are we gonna have to assume the worst? I've got a few thousand stamps with nothing else to do ;)
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18003
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat May 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Syberis wrote:
God-King Rorschach wrote:
And none of those options is the correct one.


You gonna tell us what actually happened at any point, or are we gonna have to assume the worst? I've got a few thousand stamps with nothing else to do ;)

The recruiter knew who I was. Unless Harry cares so much about me as to warn his recruiters about the fact I might respond, and allows them to edit their own messages, I assume the recruiter is Harry or someone high up in Enadia.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 562
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Sat May 23, 2020 3:57 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Syberis wrote:
You gonna tell us what actually happened at any point, or are we gonna have to assume the worst? I've got a few thousand stamps with nothing else to do ;)

The recruiter knew who I was. Unless Harry cares so much about me as to warn his recruiters about the fact I might respond, and allows them to edit their own messages, I assume the recruiter is Harry or someone high up in Enadia.


All we can do is wait for them, and in the case where pride gets in the way of truth from a founder, it's safest to assume the worst. It allows people to make sure that new nations aren't being taken advantage of.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
God-King Rorschach
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby God-King Rorschach » Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Syberis wrote:
God-King Rorschach wrote:
And none of those options is the correct one.


You gonna tell us what actually happened at any point, or are we gonna have to assume the worst? I've got a few thousand stamps with nothing else to do ;)


I have a ton of stamps as well, what's your point? As I said, an official response has already been given and no further commenting will be done on the matter. Internal EU recruitment plans, strategy or staff are not to be disclosed in order to protect the privacy and integrity of the entire staff team. We messed up the recruitment filters, we've given a green light and the recruitment was released affecting accidentally UCR's as well.


Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Syberis wrote:
You gonna tell us what actually happened at any point, or are we gonna have to assume the worst? I've got a few thousand stamps with nothing else to do ;)

The recruiter knew who I was. Unless Harry cares so much about me as to warn his recruiters about the fact I might respond, and allows them to edit their own messages, I assume the recruiter is Harry or someone high up in Enadia.


It's extremely hard I imagine having a team which dealt effectively with regional recruitment? Editing regional telegrams and sending them out too? Quite the self-importance you're giving yourself don't you think?. I assure you the team behind the recruitment drive were aware of your responses at all times. For more details, we have the appropriate departments and Ministries that may respond to you. :)
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 562
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Sat May 23, 2020 4:33 pm

God-King Rorschach wrote:
Syberis wrote:
You gonna tell us what actually happened at any point, or are we gonna have to assume the worst? I've got a few thousand stamps with nothing else to do ;)


I have a ton of stamps as well, what's your point? As I said, an official response has already been given and no further commenting will be done on the matter. Internal EU recruitment plans, strategy or staff are not to be disclosed in order to protect the privacy and integrity of the entire staff team. We messed up the recruitment filters, we've given a green light and the recruitment was released affecting accidentally UCR's as well.


Okay, good to get that in writing. We can assume that you acted recklessly, potentially predatorially, towards a new player and their finances, as per your statement in regards to the situation and lack of further clarification.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
God-King Rorschach
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby God-King Rorschach » Sat May 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Syberis wrote:
God-King Rorschach wrote:
I have a ton of stamps as well, what's your point? As I said, an official response has already been given and no further commenting will be done on the matter. Internal EU recruitment plans, strategy or staff are not to be disclosed in order to protect the privacy and integrity of the entire staff team. We messed up the recruitment filters, we've given a green light and the recruitment was released affecting accidentally UCR's as well.


Okay, good to get that in writing. We can assume that you acted recklessly, potentially predatorially, towards a new player and their finances, as per your statement in regards to the situation and lack of further clarification.


As much fun as I am having *looks at camera making a Jim face*, responding to these posts.
I don't know what makes you think that we owe you any further clarification, more than you're entitled to be provided with but. Allow me to assume that you're not used to be told "No" to your demands. But that's alright, one step at a time.

But for ease of mind, that nation is obviously used for recruitment purposes by our teams. It is quite obvious already.
Image
Last edited by God-King Rorschach on Sat May 23, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

User avatar
Syberis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 562
Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Syberis » Sat May 23, 2020 5:53 pm

United Republic Empire wrote:
Syberis wrote:
Specifically that they allegedly gave a new person access to a hundred and seventeen bucks and didn't lay an order down to wait for a specific okay and a proofread to make sure everything was typed out properly.




Except they paid for it themselves just like when I was new I paid for my own telegrams and GVH was new to the region he paid for his own telegrams.


So... was URE's statement bullshit or is yours?
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

User avatar
United Republic Empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 288
Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Republic Empire » Sat May 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Syberis wrote:
United Republic Empire wrote:Except they paid for it themselves just like when I was new I paid for my own telegrams and GVH was new to the region he paid for his own telegrams.


So... was URE's statement bullshit or is yours?


Before you go off assuming because you are unaware and confused. Nobody asked me or even spoke to me when we were new about doing recruitment. I offered my service to the region to help fund recruitment. Granted I had enough sense to look at a large amount and realize something looked off. I only spent maybe $20-$30 here and there and once in awhile do a massive one (this being before the treaty of course).

Besides your persistent lashing out is getting old and tiresome. Look, a mistake was made and has been admitted to. Lots of apologies have been made and we're working even harder to prevent this kind of mishap from occuring again. Take it with a grain a salt if you will. You're entitiled to have a negative attitude but that never helped solve anything.

User avatar
Gorundu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Sat May 23, 2020 10:53 pm

United Republic Empire wrote:
Syberis wrote:
So... was URE's statement bullshit or is yours?


Before you go off assuming because you are unaware and confused. Nobody asked me or even spoke to me when we were new about doing recruitment. I offered my service to the region to help fund recruitment. Granted I had enough sense to look at a large amount and realize something looked off. I only spent maybe $20-$30 here and there and once in awhile do a massive one (this being before the treaty of course).

Besides your persistent lashing out is getting old and tiresome. Look, a mistake was made and has been admitted to. Lots of apologies have been made and we're working even harder to prevent this kind of mishap from occuring again. Take it with a grain a salt if you will. You're entitiled to have a negative attitude but that never helped solve anything.

Apologies mean nothing if you can't explain why there are conflicting statements coming from leaders of the region as to who the recruiter really was and who paid for the recruitment.
Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The North Pacific
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

User avatar
God-King Rorschach
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby God-King Rorschach » Sat May 23, 2020 11:18 pm

Gorundu wrote:
United Republic Empire wrote:
Before you go off assuming because you are unaware and confused. Nobody asked me or even spoke to me when we were new about doing recruitment. I offered my service to the region to help fund recruitment. Granted I had enough sense to look at a large amount and realize something looked off. I only spent maybe $20-$30 here and there and once in awhile do a massive one (this being before the treaty of course).

Besides your persistent lashing out is getting old and tiresome. Look, a mistake was made and has been admitted to. Lots of apologies have been made and we're working even harder to prevent this kind of mishap from occuring again. Take it with a grain a salt if you will. You're entitiled to have a negative attitude but that never helped solve anything.

Apologies mean nothing if you can't explain why there are conflicting statements coming from leaders of the region as to who the recruiter really was and who paid for the recruitment.


I didn't know that Syberis was in need of a lawyer here, or at least a very unprepared one, but...taking in consideration that you speak without having done any research priorly, I am fairly sure that you will continue speaking essentially, bonkers, regardless of what is going to be discussed or explained here. Again you may refer to previous released statements and carry on with your life man.

P.S: Since I can imagine that some of you are not familiar with the term "Carry on with your lives", this discussion has been time consuming and we are running in circles here. Therefor you may excuse me, but there are no further statements to be made. I wish you a merry day to you all! :D
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

User avatar
United Republic Empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 288
Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Republic Empire » Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Gorundu wrote:
United Republic Empire wrote:
Before you go off assuming because you are unaware and confused. Nobody asked me or even spoke to me when we were new about doing recruitment. I offered my service to the region to help fund recruitment. Granted I had enough sense to look at a large amount and realize something looked off. I only spent maybe $20-$30 here and there and once in awhile do a massive one (this being before the treaty of course).

Besides your persistent lashing out is getting old and tiresome. Look, a mistake was made and has been admitted to. Lots of apologies have been made and we're working even harder to prevent this kind of mishap from occuring again. Take it with a grain a salt if you will. You're entitiled to have a negative attitude but that never helped solve anything.

Apologies mean nothing if you can't explain why there are conflicting statements coming from leaders of the region as to who the recruiter really was and who paid for the recruitment.


Except that there aren't conflicting statements - Rorschach gave a statement and I was more detailed on that statement. The confusion arises from Syberis and GvH having conspiracy theories and guessing games in order to paint a political portrait of their opinions. Either they simply can't accept the truth or they're only here to pitch a mud slinging fest in order to create a dramatic atmosphere due to boredom or rake in some extra bits of political points.

User avatar
Gorundu
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Sun May 24, 2020 1:48 am

What's funny is that none of you seem to be able to say, straight up, who the mysterious nation of Pla Ger is, and who paid for the >$100 worth of stamps. Syberis asked this question, and the reply from you is "none of them", which is impossible, considering either the Enadian government paid for the recruitment, or the nation (if they are in fact not a puppet) themselves did.
Syberis wrote:Either Enadia didn't give oversight to a new player which allowed them to accidentally spend way more money than intended, Enadia deliberately used the new player to skirt the rules, or Enadia sets the expectation that anyone wishing to engage in recruitment, new or old, should spend real money for the sake of Glorious Enadia. All of those options are shit.

I'd help with a TG campaign informing new Enadians of the shitty behavior engaged in by the region that puts them in financial risk.

Add that to the fact that the recruiter nation isn't and has never been in the WA, which there is no reason for them not to be, since Enadia doesn't have an active military, and literally the first thing regions tell newbies to do is to join the WA.

Lastly, both URE and Latrovia stated multiple times that there's apparently an entire technical team working on recruitment. Either you're the least efficient people in the world, or it's complete bullshit. Stamp recruitment is literally buying stamps and typing tags. Most regions can do it with a single person.

So, basically, nothing makes sense. Also, I don't know Syberis at all, and my perception of GVH is basically that they're a right wing nutjob, so don't try to shove your conspiracies here. Their questions and theories are the only ones that I see making sense.
Last edited by Gorundu on Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The North Pacific
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

User avatar
Boda
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Sun May 24, 2020 1:56 am

How did you get the information on the puppet?
If you are reading this.... You are a noble member of the WA elite

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18003
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am

Targetting UCRs is Enadia's policy. It's always been Enadia's policy. Even when people (including me) released statements saying how it wasn't our policy, it was. I very much doubt the most vocal critic of that policy leaving has made it change.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

User avatar
Audioslavia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2710
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Mon May 25, 2020 5:40 am

Gorundu wrote:...and my perception of GVH is basically that they're a right wing nutjob...


Emphasis mine.

I understand the point you're trying to put across here is that GVH holds some radical right wing views, but stooping to the word 'nutjob' is unacceptable. In light of the fact that you've a clean record and you've qualified the phrase with 'my perception is' I'm keeping this to an unofficial warning. Take care not to insult other users on this site.

User avatar
Mofritoi
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mofritoi » Mon May 25, 2020 8:38 am

Hello fellow Enadians, I hope you are keeping well during these tough times. I am writing to inform you of a recruitment drive the government of Enadia are going to be commencing to grow our region.

Because of the large scope of this plan, we are anticipating a certain amount of foreign recruitment drives that will be levelled in response to ours.

To ensure regional security for all citizens, we are asking that you block any recruitment telegrams to avoid a backlash of recruitment from other regions.

To do this, simply go to Telegrams -> Preferences -> Recruitment -> Block All -> Apply.

I hope this was helpful, and feel free to ask any questions you may have on the RMB.

Stay safe and best regards,
Lincoln
Home Secretary


I'd like to ask, as someone who's been in Enadia for a hot minute, why this was sent to me if you WERE NOT planning in advance on tagging such a large amount of people knowing that it was going to be causing such a large amount of backlash that we needed to turn our telegrams off? Because what you have been saying so far is that is was an innocent mistake to send to the UCR's, but if it was a mistake, you would not have taken preemptive action of telling us to turn our telegrams off.

Now I've been trying to give y'all a chance and hang out, but it's just been sitting in the back of my mind.

User avatar
United Republic Empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 288
Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Republic Empire » Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 am

Mofritoi wrote:
Hello fellow Enadians, I hope you are keeping well during these tough times. I am writing to inform you of a recruitment drive the government of Enadia are going to be commencing to grow our region.

Because of the large scope of this plan, we are anticipating a certain amount of foreign recruitment drives that will be levelled in response to ours.

To ensure regional security for all citizens, we are asking that you block any recruitment telegrams to avoid a backlash of recruitment from other regions.

To do this, simply go to Telegrams -> Preferences -> Recruitment -> Block All -> Apply.

I hope this was helpful, and feel free to ask any questions you may have on the RMB.

Stay safe and best regards,
Lincoln
Home Secretary


I'd like to ask, as someone who's been in Enadia for a hot minute, why this was sent to me if you WERE NOT planning in advance on tagging such a large amount of people knowing that it was going to be causing such a large amount of backlash that we needed to turn our telegrams off? Because what you have been saying so far is that is was an innocent mistake to send to the UCR's, but if it was a mistake, you would not have taken preemptive action of telling us to turn our telegrams off.

Now I've been trying to give y'all a chance and hang out, but it's just been sitting in the back of my mind.


To start off, you left out the timestamps and you left out the full context. This was sent out because TNP ( a GCR ) doesn't like UCRs recruiting from them. So in return TNP likes to spam out a return tg. All UCR regions tell their people to turn off telegrams, it's nothing new.

User avatar
The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat
 
Posts: 504
Founded: Dec 03, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Mon May 25, 2020 11:23 am

Mofritoi wrote:
Hello fellow Enadians, I hope you are keeping well during these tough times. I am writing to inform you of a recruitment drive the government of Enadia are going to be commencing to grow our region.

Because of the large scope of this plan, we are anticipating a certain amount of foreign recruitment drives that will be levelled in response to ours.

To ensure regional security for all citizens, we are asking that you block any recruitment telegrams to avoid a backlash of recruitment from other regions.

To do this, simply go to Telegrams -> Preferences -> Recruitment -> Block All -> Apply.

I hope this was helpful, and feel free to ask any questions you may have on the RMB.

Stay safe and best regards,
Lincoln
Home Secretary

I'd like to ask, as someone who's been in Enadia for a hot minute, why this was sent to me if you WERE NOT planning in advance on tagging such a large amount of people knowing that it was going to be causing such a large amount of backlash that we needed to turn our telegrams off? Because what you have been saying so far is that is was an innocent mistake to send to the UCR's, but if it was a mistake, you would not have taken preemptive action of telling us to turn our telegrams off.

Now I've been trying to give y'all a chance and hang out, but it's just been sitting in the back of my mind.
Hi Mofritoi.

Can you post a screenshot and timestamp for that telegram? :D
Last edited by The Noble Thatcherites on Mon May 25, 2020 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)


The Union of Democratic States

User avatar
Mofritoi
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mofritoi » Mon May 25, 2020 11:53 am

https://imgur.com/a/he5pzx2

I just took a screenshot, I hope that is okay. I honestly don't know how to show a time stamp. It's from 20 days ago, which is May 5th.

User avatar
The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat
 
Posts: 504
Founded: Dec 03, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Mon May 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Mofritoi wrote:https://imgur.com/a/he5pzx2

I just took a screenshot, I hope that is okay. I honestly don't know how to show a time stamp. It's from 20 days ago, which is May 5th.
Thanks for the screenshot. This was covered in the NST article concerning the deliberate effort of the Enadian government to poach nations from UCRs. Thank you.
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)


The Union of Democratic States

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apulita, Megistos, Virgolia, Wabbitslayah

Advertisement

Remove ads