NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Straona
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Straona » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:40 am

Stichite Union wrote:Looking for a decent fantasy region that has good role players. I'm also open to any region that allows multi-species countries in it's role-playing.

Novus Lucidum has many great role players. We also have a map. Our Olympics are going on as we speak

User avatar
Old Zertaxia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Apr 06, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Zertaxia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Which regions still do fairly active/robust government roleplays? Elections, legislatures, etc, the whole kit and kaboodle?
Last edited by Old Zertaxia on Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Padfootia
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Old Zertaxia wrote:Which regions still do fairly active/robust government roleplays? Elections, legislatures, etc, the whole kit and kaboodle?

The South Pacific or The Rejected Realms
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die Daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte

"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy and drive him before you" - Genghis Khan

"Cowards die many time before their death; the valiant never taste death but once" - William Shakespeare

User avatar
Bowzin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 145
Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Bowzin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Old Zertaxia wrote:Which regions still do fairly active/robust government roleplays? Elections, legislatures, etc, the whole kit and kaboodle?

Europeia is one of the most well known regions built around specifically this
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
Emperor Almighty of The Universal Empire
Want to know my whole story? Check my Resume Dispatch
Nabashar - Sergeant of The Black Hawks
nizwoB - Citizen of Osiris
Hepner - Minister of Radio of Europeia
Zunden - Minister of Culture of Balder

User avatar
Stalgora
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Stalgora » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Hey all.

Its been a while since I posted on the community, and was looking to find an active roleplay server with a modern/post modern military/economics/politics focus. I'm looking to apply my artwork style to a custom company for sales of arms, industry, etc. I'd also enjoy some well put together military, economics, and political roleplay. Looking forward to hearing back from you all and its good to be here:

Stalgora

A link to my artwork here: https://www.artstation.com/samuelnorth

User avatar
Old Zertaxia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Apr 06, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Zertaxia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:20 pm

Ah, so no player created regions of note (that i haven't already tried). I think I was in Europeia at one point.

User avatar
Straona
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Straona » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:26 am

Stalgora wrote:Hey all.

Its been a while since I posted on the community, and was looking to find an active roleplay server with a modern/post modern military/economics/politics focus. I'm looking to apply my artwork style to a custom company for sales of arms, industry, etc. I'd also enjoy some well put together military, economics, and political roleplay. Looking forward to hearing back from you all and its good to be here:

Stalgora

A link to my artwork here: https://www.artstation.com/samuelnorth

Novus Lucidum has all of that, we even have a forum where you can make weapons, then our minister of economics posts it on a website where people can buy your weapons and you get money (not real life money)

User avatar
Skav-Kar
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Skav-Kar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:13 pm

Looking for a space-based region. Am an alien species of sentient lizard people. Map preferable.

User avatar
Fallen Belka
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fallen Belka » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Looking for a character RP-based region, preferably with some elements of Ace Combat present. It's not a huge requirement though.

User avatar
Straona
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Straona » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Fallen Belka wrote:Looking for a character RP-based region, preferably with some elements of Ace Combat present. It's not a huge requirement though.

We have that in Novus Lucidum, mostly not Ace Combat though. If you want check us out.

User avatar
Breyburg
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Mar 18, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Breyburg » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Antachia wrote:Does anybody know a good RP region with heavy roleplay and active RPers? :)

Yes! The Federation of Allies is a good region for realistic roleplay.
HELLO, FROM THE SOCIALIST ALLIED STATES

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES
DEFEND, PROTECT AND DETER.

THOSE WHO WISH TO STRIKE DOWN US OR OUR ALLIES, WILL HAVE TO FIGHT US 'TILL THE END.

User avatar
Therseria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Apr 15, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Therseria » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:55 am

Skav-Kar wrote:Looking for a space-based region. Am an alien species of sentient lizard people. Map preferable.

Perhaps you would like to check the Monarchial and Imperialist Confederacy. We are a sci-fi, outer space-based, multi species region where members of other worlds and timelines come together for virtual autonomy.

User avatar
Teremara Caretaker
Attaché
 
Posts: 69
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:30 am

TEREMARA ~ We're just a straight up, mostly MT/PMT, realistic, human based region with a lot of vet NS players. We do some PT RP. Lots of space on the map, but we don't want puppets just there to take up space and not do anything to contribute to the region. We've gotten some recent additions and we are growing and working on our canon. Now's the time to get in on some quality world building and some cool RPs in development.
We'll take new players or old ones needing a new home, but you do need to be on your RP game or willing to learn. See our WFE or the application thread in my sig for more info. TG me if you have questions.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

User avatar
Bolivarian Amerikwa
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Oct 07, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Bolivarian Amerikwa » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:32 am

Looking for a region that does some casual to casual-ish RP, somewhat in the style of this.
I RPed on NS a few years ago back when I was in high school. I recently came back and tried to RP, both on another region I was in years ago (on its offsite forums, which had since been bought up by tapatalk and now have its godawful layout) and on P2TM, but both left a bad taste in my mouth for various reasons that sadly killed my motivation to RP there for the most part. Participating in cliquey, pretentious RP regions that funnel all activity into unoriginal worldbuilding where everything needs an IRL equivalent and unfunny discord servers with mentally ill moderators makes me want to blow my head off and I can't stand being in them for more than a few months.

I think there's a certain level of casualness in RP, in which we aren't 14 year olds godmoding constantly but we also aren't autistically meticulous about gay iiwiki pages while nothing ever gets done, that I enjoy more than almost anything else. Fun RNR spare time worldbuilding that isn't focussed on making everything an oh-so-clever mirror image of IRL. For those who kinda get what I mean, do you know where I could find that?

Note that I won't be RPing in your region on this account, I'll make one that conforms nicely to your canon/RP style.
Last edited by Bolivarian Amerikwa on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Straona
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Straona » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 am

Bolivarian Amerikwa wrote:Looking for a region that does some casual to casual-ish RP, somewhat in the style of this.
I RPed on NS a few years ago back when I was in high school. I recently came back and tried to RP, both on another region I was in years ago (on its offsite forums, which had since been bought up by tapatalk and now have its godawful layout) and on P2TM, but both left a bad taste in my mouth for various reasons that sadly killed my motivation to RP there for the most part. Participating in cliquey, pretentious RP regions that funnel all activity into unoriginal worldbuilding where everything needs an IRL equivalent and unfunny discord servers with mentally ill moderators makes me want to blow my head off and I can't stand being in them for more than a few months.

I think there's a certain level of casualness in RP, in which we aren't 14 year olds godmoding constantly but we also aren't autistically meticulous about gay iiwiki pages while nothing ever gets done, that I enjoy more than almost anything else. Fun RNR spare time worldbuilding that isn't focussed on making everything an oh-so-clever mirror image of IRL. For those who kinda get what I mean, do you know where I could find that?

Note that I won't be RPing in your region on this account, I'll make one that conforms nicely to your canon/RP style.

Novus Lucidum

User avatar
Bolivarian Amerikwa
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Oct 07, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Bolivarian Amerikwa » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:07 am

Straona wrote:
Bolivarian Amerikwa wrote:Looking for a region that does some casual to casual-ish RP, somewhat in the style of this.
I RPed on NS a few years ago back when I was in high school. I recently came back and tried to RP, both on another region I was in years ago (on its offsite forums, which had since been bought up by tapatalk and now have its godawful layout) and on P2TM, but both left a bad taste in my mouth for various reasons that sadly killed my motivation to RP there for the most part. Participating in cliquey, pretentious RP regions that funnel all activity into unoriginal worldbuilding where everything needs an IRL equivalent and unfunny discord servers with mentally ill moderators makes me want to blow my head off and I can't stand being in them for more than a few months.

I think there's a certain level of casualness in RP, in which we aren't 14 year olds godmoding constantly but we also aren't autistically meticulous about gay iiwiki pages while nothing ever gets done, that I enjoy more than almost anything else. Fun RNR spare time worldbuilding that isn't focussed on making everything an oh-so-clever mirror image of IRL. For those who kinda get what I mean, do you know where I could find that?

Note that I won't be RPing in your region on this account, I'll make one that conforms nicely to your canon/RP style.

Novus Lucidum

How dead is it? I wanted to claim stuff on the map in that North America shaped continent, but one of my potential neighbours, Arenstad, CTE'd ages ago. Would I have active neighbours to RP with?

User avatar
Straona
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Straona » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:08 am

Bolivarian Amerikwa wrote:

How dead is it? I wanted to claim stuff on the map in that North America shaped continent, but one of my potential neighbours, Arenstad, CTE'd ages ago. Would I have active neighbours to RP with?

Yes in Novus Lucidum you would have several active role player neighbors.

User avatar
Warzone Codger
Diplomat
 
Posts: 834
Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Warzone Codger » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:53 am

Hi,

Looking for a region/new retirement home. Must accept my ego, cause darn it I've earned it!

Codger.
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger. Space Commandant of Warzone Airspace.
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

User avatar
Straona
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Nov 16, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Straona » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 am

Warzone Codger wrote:Hi,

Looking for a region/new retirement home. Must accept my ego, cause darn it I've earned it!

Codger.

Novus Lucidum, great place to roleplay no matter how old your nation is. We’ll accept your ego, just don’t let it get out of control.

User avatar
Bears Armed
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 18629
Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:19 am

Warzone Codger wrote:Hi,

Looking for a region/new retirement home. Must accept my ego, cause darn it I've earned it!

Codger.

International Democratic Union
You already had a puppet here in the past, after all, right?
The Confederated Clans of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Our population is approximately 20 million. We do have a national government, although its role is strictly limited. Economy = thriving. Those aren't "biker gangs", they're our traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies'... and are generally respected, not feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152.

User avatar
Riga-Lithuania
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Riga-Lithuania » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:38 am

Riga-Lithuania is looking for a roleplaying server that meets some checkmarks for compatibility.
1.) Is a roleplay
2.) [Earth Map] Has room for the nations current borders within reason aka should have the City of Riga and the borders of Lithuania open to atleast make sense
3.) Preferably a roleplay that takes place between 1900s-1990s at the latest.
4.) Bonus if it takes place during a Kaiserreich lore situation as the original region this nation was founded on was

Riga-Lithuania had founded Greater_Possibilities for this criteria but is just not good at keeping a region alive. It is better suited as a supporter to keep other regions alive. It offers map making abilities, developed roleplaying systems, photographic & image editing abilities.

(Seriously though)
I'm just kinda tired of finding all these stuck up roleplay regions where they don't seem to care about newcomers. I had made one but in reality I can't seem to be able to run it. Now all I'm seeking is a place to help out that I can attach new lore to. Thanks for reading.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A Giant Meteor

Advertisement

Remove ads