NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Lemlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 373
Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lemlar » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Lemlar wrote:I would like a flag to represent a personal union of Russia and the US. I want a tricolour or a flag like Austria Hungary. TG me any results you have so I can respond easier. Thnx

Cancel that. I would like a flag to represent a PMT/FT version of the Roman Empire, make it evenly Byzantine and Roman. Id like the background to be half roman red and half byzantine purple. In the bottom centre on it written in Gold colour "Με το Θεό, Κατακτάμε". TG me your results.
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

User avatar
Russian National Socialist Republic
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: May 26, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Russian National Socialist Republic » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello can you make a white flag but add this

https://www.kisspng.com/png-soviet-union-hammer-and-sickle-russian-revolution-984239/preview.html

But in the center, replace the hammer and sickle with this cross and put N.N.P in an arc below the star

https://fotw.info/images/r/ru%7Dnnp.gif

Plz respond to this message
Last edited by Russian National Socialist Republic on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3855
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:17 am

Lemlar wrote:
Lemlar wrote:I would like a flag to represent a personal union of Russia and the US. I want a tricolour or a flag like Austria Hungary. TG me any results you have so I can respond easier. Thnx

Cancel that. I would like a flag to represent a PMT/FT version of the Roman Empire, make it evenly Byzantine and Roman. Id like the background to be half roman red and half byzantine purple. In the bottom centre on it written in Gold colour "Με το Θεό, Κατακτάμε". TG me your results.


1) Writing does not belong on flags.
2) Colour references would be helpful
3) If you can't be a***ed watching the thread, I can't be a***ed making your flag.
Russian National Socialist Republic wrote:Hello can you make a white flag but add this


https://www.kisspng.com/png-soviet-union-hammer-and-sickle-russian-revolution-984239/preview.html

But in the center, replace the hammer and sickle with this cross and put N.N.P in an arc below the star

https://fotw.info/images/r/ru%7Dnnp.gif

Plz respond to this message


1) Writing does not belong on flags
2) You'll get the same treatment as anyone else.

Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Lemlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 373
Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lemlar » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Lemlar wrote:Cancel that. I would like a flag to represent a PMT/FT version of the Roman Empire, make it evenly Byzantine and Roman. Id like the background to be half roman red and half byzantine purple. In the bottom centre on it written in Gold colour "Με το Θεό, Κατακτάμε". TG me your results.


1) Writing does not belong on flags.
2) Colour references would be helpful
3) If you can't be a***ed watching the thread, I can't be a***ed making your flag.


Left half: Roman Red #65272c Hex
Right Half: Byzantine Purple #7D0137 Hex
fine no text then.
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3855
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Lemlar wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
1) Writing does not belong on flags.
2) Colour references would be helpful
3) If you can't be a***ed watching the thread, I can't be a***ed making your flag.


Left half: Roman Red #65272c Hex
Right Half: Byzantine Purple #7D0137 Hex
fine no text then.


Image

or with a couple of relevant symbols
Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Lemlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 373
Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lemlar » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Lemlar wrote:
Left half: Roman Red #65272c Hex
Right Half: Byzantine Purple #7D0137 Hex
fine no text then.


Image

or with a couple of relevant symbols
Image

Could you use a solid colour instead of the texture pack? also get rid of the goldish middle bar in the flag.
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

User avatar
N7eternia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Anarchy

Postby N7eternia » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:04 am

Lemlar wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
(Image)

or with a couple of relevant symbols
(Image)

Could you use a solid colour instead of the texture pack? also get rid of the goldish middle bar in the flag.


https://imgur.com/4VY5lpk

User avatar
Nuevo Nuevo
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 25, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nuevo Nuevo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:13 am

Lemlar wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Image

or with a couple of relevant symbols
Image

Could you use a solid colour instead of the texture pack? also get rid of the goldish middle bar in the flag.


Image

User avatar
99 Red Balloons
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby 99 Red Balloons » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:40 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
99 Red Balloons wrote:Hello all!

Could I have the West German Flag with two or three red balloons on the flag?

Thanks.



Image

Thank you!

User avatar
Lemlar
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 373
Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lemlar » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:51 pm

N7eternia wrote:
Lemlar wrote:Could you use a solid colour instead of the texture pack? also get rid of the goldish middle bar in the flag.


https://imgur.com/4VY5lpk



Could you take the byzantine black sun from this guys tshirt and put it in the middle of the flag, make it be 1/3rd the height of the flag?
https://marcusfollin.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/byzantineblack2.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/vPywvjz
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

User avatar
Guuj Xaat Kil
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: May 25, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:49 am

Image

Image

Place the haida eagle and circle on top of spoilered flag, make a version that also has the spoilered flag but in this color format, the haida eagle stays the same color on both, and remove all stars on both.
Last edited by Guuj Xaat Kil on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, warm yourself by being a good writer. People might flock to you for warmth.
Formerly the NCSU and Ruskland, 8000 combined what the heck.
Can we have uhh, early Rapture kthxbye!PePeGa

HEY CLICK ME PLZ
Does not support the Confederacy, their flags and music are nice, that's all.

User avatar
T e u t o n y
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Flag request

Postby T e u t o n y » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:18 pm

I’d like this flag to be copied in the same proportions as the Nordic flags, please.
Bundesstaat Teutonland"Teutonischen jetzt und für immer."
| Fakten Bücher | Die Nachrichten | Musik |

Democratic, nationalist Großdeutschland situated in MT 2019. Definitely not a one-party dominant state.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3855
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:49 pm

T e u t o n y wrote:I’d like this flag to be copied in the same proportions as the Nordic flags, please.



Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
T e u t o n y
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby T e u t o n y » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
T e u t o n y wrote:I’d like this flag to be copied in the same proportions as the Nordic flags, please.



Image

Thanks :)
Bundesstaat Teutonland"Teutonischen jetzt und für immer."
| Fakten Bücher | Die Nachrichten | Musik |

Democratic, nationalist Großdeutschland situated in MT 2019. Definitely not a one-party dominant state.

User avatar
North Prarie
Diplomat
 
Posts: 779
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Prarie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello.

Could someone make two versions of my flag (https://imgur.com/a/UFURjJg)?

-one replacing the cherry blossom with this narwhal (https://imgur.com/a/0DYh5VY) and making the stripe light blue, and
-one replacing the cherry blossom with the narwhal, replacing the background color with the color of the narwhal, and the stripe with the color of the narwhal’s tooth.

Thanks in advance!
North Prarie, Proud South Pacifican. Overall wierdo.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs[/color]

User avatar
N7eternia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Anarchy

Postby N7eternia » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:56 pm

North Prarie wrote:Hello.

Could someone make two versions of my flag (https://imgur.com/a/UFURjJg)?

-one replacing the cherry blossom with this narwhal (https://imgur.com/a/0DYh5VY) and making the stripe light blue, and
-one replacing the cherry blossom with the narwhal, replacing the background color with the color of the narwhal, and the stripe with the color of the narwhal’s tooth.

Thanks in advance!


https://imgur.com/RfCuS2N
https://imgur.com/fDFNoPt

User avatar
North Prarie
Diplomat
 
Posts: 779
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Prarie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:58 pm

N7eternia wrote:
North Prarie wrote:Hello.

Could someone make two versions of my flag (https://imgur.com/a/UFURjJg)?

-one replacing the cherry blossom with this narwhal (https://imgur.com/a/0DYh5VY) and making the stripe light blue, and
-one replacing the cherry blossom with the narwhal, replacing the background color with the color of the narwhal, and the stripe with the color of the narwhal’s tooth.

Thanks in advance!


https://imgur.com/RfCuS2N
https://imgur.com/fDFNoPt

That looks awesome! Only request; on the first one, could you replace the white with the pink background color currently in my flag? Thanks :)
North Prarie, Proud South Pacifican. Overall wierdo.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs[/color]

User avatar
N7eternia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Anarchy

Postby N7eternia » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm

North Prarie wrote:

That looks awesome! Only request; on the first one, could you replace the white with the pink background color currently in my flag? Thanks :)


https://imgur.com/itjgCMG

User avatar
Pontanova
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pontanova » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi!
Someone can help me making an "arabic inspired" flag with a light orange, white and green like principal colors (on that order)

Thanks :)
Sincerely,
His majesty, Yasmeen I.
His excellency, Prime Minister Fadila Ayman.



Minister of Foreing Affairs in Latinoamerica Libre

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3855
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:19 am

Pontanova wrote:Hi!
Someone can help me making an "arabic inspired" flag with a light orange, white and green like principal colors (on that order)

Thanks :)


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Northern Francia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Francia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:32 am

Pontanova wrote:Hi!
Someone can help me making an "arabic inspired" flag with a light orange, white and green like principal colors (on that order)

Thanks :)


Image
Image

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3855
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Nice work Northern Francia, but please use spoilers around large images.

Also you, Guuj Xaat Kil.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Southwestern Germany
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jun 03, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Southwestern Germany » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:43 pm

My nation, Southwestern Germany, is comprised of Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, and Saarland. If someone could make a flag that is yellow and black with symbolism somehow rooted in the culture of Southwestern Germany (the states I listed), that would be helpful.

User avatar
Northern Francia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Francia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Southwestern Germany wrote:My nation, Southwestern Germany, is comprised of Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, and Saarland. If someone could make a flag that is yellow and black with symbolism somehow rooted in the culture of Southwestern Germany (the states I listed), that would be helpful.


Image

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 841
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Hey again, I was wondering if someone could make a communist version of my current flag? It’s for a event.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Syberis, Treadwellia

Advertisement

Remove ads