NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Ormata
Senator
 
Posts: 3722
Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ormata » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:50 pm

:D
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ormata wrote:Would anyone be willing to make a Star Wars era flag? Essentially former Imperial region implementing the Imperial Seal in one way or another. If possible, I'd want a representation or another of a shipbuilding capacity/expertise due to the presence of Rothana Shipyards, essentially like this. If also possible, colors like maroon and gray should be used, possibly in this fashion but if you have a better idea I'd love to see it.

And thanks also for the trouble this will probably create.


Sorry, but I'm not clear on the shipyards bit. Pictures and symbols usually look awkward in combination. Do you want that picture as a background? If not, what would you suggest as a symbolic representation?


Basic idea of the shipyards is that they are in a circular structure orbiting around the planet. If anything a silhouette of such a thing orbiting around the Imperial Seal as though in a top-down view could work.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Could you please make a flag with this
Image

layered on top of this
Image

with a dark blue background. I would be really grateful for your help. Thanks for your time.
Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36
National Anthem: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_zW_PgWeA
Military March: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8_mS34zM1Y
This nation is a reformed version of the Galactic Republic. Also, could everyone stop saying that we're stormtroopers? The helmet on the flag belongs to a clone paratrooper.

User avatar
Astraliniai
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astraliniai » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Could I have a flag? I want it to be simple, and use white and purple as the main colours. Other than that, do what you want with the design! Thanks in advance!
(If you can't do it right now, that's also fine, this thread has a lot of active requests.)
Last edited by Astraliniai on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ASTRALINIAI CONVERGENCE
A race of 10-12 ft tall, genderless, non-humanoid aliens who communicate with a series of growls, thumps, groans and other noises.

User avatar
Sarcana
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sarcana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello, I’d like to request a flag for my region.

I’d like this design format to be used, with the top-left section becoming a red-white-blue tricolour with horizontal bars.
In the lower-right section, I’d like an ocean design and colour scheme with this ship included.

Thank you.
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Minister
 
Posts: 3472
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Daunlaund wrote:
Daunlaund wrote:could I get a flag with blue black and white and a laurel wreath and European stars


Could I change my request?


NEW REQUEST

Could I get a flag similar to this
Image

But with a different symbol
Preferably the symbol could be some sort of unique random geometric one!



Please remember to spoiler images.

Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.

The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence

User avatar
Brusseldorf
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 180
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Sarcana wrote:Hello, I’d like to request a flag for my region.

I’d like this design format to be used, with the top-left section becoming a red-white-blue tricolour with horizontal bars.
In the lower-right section, I’d like an ocean design and colour scheme with this ship included.

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/zabY6yc.png
or
https://i.imgur.com/FdV5ZGW.png
Morocco-Algeria. Democracy. Prime Minister is Abelt Nejem. Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality.

The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer
Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

User avatar
Stahlrahm
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Sep 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stahlrahm » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Stahlrahm wrote:I hate to be that guy, but could it possibly not include the crown please? Just the Burgundian cross is fine and color schrmr looks great



No problem.
Image

Thanks so much!

User avatar
Alternate Universe Northern Ateria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Oct 13, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Alternate Universe Northern Ateria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Image


Image


Use the same colour scheme as seen on the flag in the first spoiler: The lion head is coloured orange and the background with a slightly darker green colour. Leave the crown on the lion’s head golden yellow.
Finding Nemo is Finding Nobody. Latin. #FindingNemo #FindingNemo #FindingLaden

User avatar
Brusseldorf
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 180
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Astraliniai wrote:Could I have a flag? I want it to be simple, and use white and purple as the main colours. Other than that, do what you want with the design! Thanks in advance!
(If you can't do it right now, that's also fine, this thread has a lot of active requests.)

https://i.imgur.com/xQpwIgY.png
Something space themed?
Morocco-Algeria. Democracy. Prime Minister is Abelt Nejem. Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality.

The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer
Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

User avatar
New Chilokver
Minister
 
Posts: 2068
Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Chilokver » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
New Chilokver wrote:Much appreciated- the second one is pretty much what I had in mind. Would it be possible to retain the original colors and have it in a larger format though? Thanks.

The point of this thread is to create flags for NS nations. The normal format we deliver in is already larger than needed for that. As it happens I have a larger version, but you should not generally expect that.

The only colour I changed was to match the anchor to the blue of the flag. Here it is in the original shade. https://imgur.com/5EhlwjQ

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for.
About Me
15 year old Hong-Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HEIGHTENED ALERT]
Head of Government: The Council of Three
Head of State: President Anderson Nguyen
Active Population: 193 million
Active Military: 850,000
Member of: IFC,
UL
Factbook
| Tensions heat up between CHAV & Grozav Inima. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

User avatar
Sarcana
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sarcana » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:13 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Sarcana wrote:Hello, I’d like to request a flag for my region.

I’d like this design format to be used, with the top-left section becoming a red-white-blue tricolour with horizontal bars.
In the lower-right section, I’d like an ocean design and colour scheme with this ship included.

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/zabY6yc.png
or
https://i.imgur.com/FdV5ZGW.png

That is very well done, but could you do the tricolour to reflect the Anglo-American colours?
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

User avatar
Astraliniai
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astraliniai » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:01 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Astraliniai wrote:Could I have a flag? I want it to be simple, and use white and purple as the main colours. Other than that, do what you want with the design! Thanks in advance!
(If you can't do it right now, that's also fine, this thread has a lot of active requests.)

https://i.imgur.com/xQpwIgY.png
Something space themed?

This looks awesome. I wanted it to be simple as the aliens I'm inhabiting my nation with have relatively poor eyesight, and you sir, have done it perfectly.
Last edited by Astraliniai on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ASTRALINIAI CONVERGENCE
A race of 10-12 ft tall, genderless, non-humanoid aliens who communicate with a series of growls, thumps, groans and other noises.

User avatar
Askerian Empire
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Askerian Empire » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:41 am

Hello, please add a black with a bit of a gold tint sword broken up at about 3/4 of it's length in the circle of this image:
Image

Thanks.

User avatar
Providenska
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Providenska » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Привет, Comrades!

My nation is a small-ish Russian speaking republic encompassing some parts of East Ukraine and some little bits of Russia. It is a democratic, Slavic, republic which is deeply proud of its slavness, and I would like a flag representing that, if that is possible. Thanks in advance!
If you can't, that is fine as well!

User avatar
Daunlaund
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daunlaund » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:12 am

Could I get a Nordic cross flag?


The colours can be any that you can think fit my nation!

User avatar
Frievolk
Minister
 
Posts: 2491
Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frievolk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:23 am

here's a few generic nordic crosses with your flag colors
https://imgur.com/a/RhRUOm0
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
New Rule: If someone replies to me with a Shit-tier response on F7, I'm gonna double post with something twice as shitty.

User avatar
South Batoko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Batoko » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Hi!

I would like a flag for a state of South Batoko: Gameria.

My guidelines are:

The Spanish flag without the shield/weapon but the yellow is white and a sun like this one:
Image
without the blue circle, larger and in gold in the middle.

Grazzi!
Last edited by South Batoko on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in the Pacific, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

SBTV NEWS: Carlos Mencia (10) has been rushed to the hospital due to getting boiling tomaro soup in his neck.

User avatar
Frievolk
Minister
 
Posts: 2491
Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frievolk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 pm

South Batoko wrote:Hi!

I would like a flag for a state of South Batoko: Gameria.

My guidelines are:

The Spanish flag without the shield/weapon but the yellow is white and a sun like this one: without the blue circle, larger and in gold in the middle.

Grazzi!

how does this look?
https://imgur.com/a/tLZzTKW
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
New Rule: If someone replies to me with a Shit-tier response on F7, I'm gonna double post with something twice as shitty.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Minister
 
Posts: 3388
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Minister of WA Affairs of The East PacificOsiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrGameplay Ambassador of ForestThe Black Hawks LieutenantRecruitment and Outreach Director of Lazarus

User avatar
Alternate Universe Northern Ateria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Oct 13, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Alternate Universe Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Alternate Universe Northern Ateria wrote:



Use the same colour scheme as seen on the flag in the first spoiler: The lion head is coloured orange and the background with a slightly darker green colour. Leave the crown on the lion’s head golden yellow.

/bump
Finding Nemo is Finding Nobody. Latin. #FindingNemo #FindingNemo #FindingLaden

User avatar
Daunlaund
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Daunlaund » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:16 am

Frievolk wrote:here's a few generic nordic crosses with your flag colors
https://imgur.com/a/RhRUOm0


Thanks! Could something like a laurel wreath be added to it?

User avatar
Cabo Corelli
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cabo Corelli » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:11 am

Greetings! I'd like to request a flag please.

It would look the same as my current flag (which is actually the flag of Havana), but I'd like for the three towers to be replaced by the ducal coronet depicted here. For the sake of consistency, I'd also like for the gold of the key and the coronet to be the same gold color.

Thanks in advance! :)

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Minister
 
Posts: 3472
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.

The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Minister
 
Posts: 3472
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Cabo Corelli wrote:Greetings! I'd like to request a flag please.

It would look the same as my current flag (which is actually the flag of Havana), but I'd like for the three towers to be replaced by the ducal coronet depicted here. For the sake of consistency, I'd also like for the gold of the key and the coronet to be the same gold color.

Thanks in advance! :)


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.

The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Minister
 
Posts: 3472
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Providenska wrote:Привет, Comrades!

My nation is a small-ish Russian speaking republic encompassing some parts of East Ukraine and some little bits of Russia. It is a democratic, Slavic, republic which is deeply proud of its slavness, and I would like a flag representing that, if that is possible. Thanks in advance!
If you can't, that is fine as well!



Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.

The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deadeye Jack, Hrythingia, New Excalibus, The Christonian Imperium, Tim Stark

Advertisement

Remove ads