NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED]Military Freedom Act

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 pm

there is nothing that saids i have to alow them to register and there is nothing that saids i can not make them register as such to help my goverment know who is and who is not an objecter. I just have to give them the option to object and not serve. They have the oppertunity. They only have to find my Secret Poice HQ pentrate the 100m kill ratius (if you are within 100 meters of the hq you are killed and you death never happened as you never existed), fight though the hundreads of well armed and well trained agents who are there. I will then allow them to file objecter status. Immedetly afterwords i will kill them for killing members of the goverment and tresspassing on goverment property. Which has a instant death penality after a fair trial. I could go back to the way i did it before this resoution and would kill anyone who objected by 1 year of continous tourture and then death by slowly bleeding out. Of course now that is just the punishment for killing a goverment worker (secret agents=goverment worker) LOOP HOLE!!!
Last edited by Judea City States Ally on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

National General Hamilton (Leader)
General of the Armies Everstman (XO of Goverment)
Field Marshal Hastings (Commander JCSA Military)
Field Marshal Burns (JCSA State Department)

Embolalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Embolalia » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 am

It never says anything about registration. It simply says they must have objections. And as soon as they make that known, even if just to their superior officer, you must make a good-faith investigation. What you just described is most definitely not in good faith. Thus, you are not in compliance.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Bible quote? No, that's just common sense.
/ˌɛmboʊˈlɑːliːʌ/
The United Commonwealth of Embolalia

Gafin Gower, Prime minister
E. Rory Hywel, Ambassador to the World Assembly
Gwaredd LLwyd, Lieutenant Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author: GA#95, GA#107, GA#132, GA#185
Philimbesi wrote:Repeal, resign, or relax.

Embassy Exchange
EBC News
My mostly worthless blog
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
Liberal atheist bisexual, and proud of it.
@marcmack wrote:I believe we can build a better world! Of course, it'll take a whole lot of rock, water & dirt. Also, not sure where to put it."

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:10 pm

i object i have to keep a written record of who is objecting and to do that they have to go and file. That is outside the supior officers chain of command. Thus telling them is just treason. Refusing to serve when already in the miltary is treson and they will be killed. This nation lives of of the miltary, everything is miltary. Refusing to serve is an act of great insult. As such we have had mobs kill those people before. So no matter what happenes this act will be followed just not in the way you want. The people will be killed no matter what you do, go ahead please condem my nation that will make us very happy. I am only a member becuase my region wants me to be one.

Philimbesi
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Philimbesi » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm

go ahead please condem my nation that will make us very happy.

So the best you can come up with to try and trigger a condemnation is a poorly spelled retread of a non-nonsensical argument? The condemnation wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed on.
The Unified States Of Philimbesi
The Honorable Josiah Bartlett - President

Ideological Bulwark #235

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 pm

no i said that becuase i am not following this resolution exactly the way the proposer wants it to be followed and i am pretty sure they were thinking it

Embolalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Embolalia » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Judea City States Ally wrote:no i said that becuase i am not following this resolution exactly the way the proposer wants it to be followed and i am pretty sure they were thinking it
It's not "how I want it to be", it's how it is. The resolution says this, you must do this. That's it. OOC: Yes, you can try RPing non-compliance, but rarely will anyone take you seriously. And no, I wasn't thinking condemnation. I was thinking, "gee, why am I bothering to respond to someone who obviously doesn't want to play by the rules of the game?"
/ˌɛmboʊˈlɑːliːʌ/

Embassy Exchange
EBC News
My mostly worthless blog
@marcmack wrote:I believe we can build a better world! Of course, it'll take a whole lot of rock, water & dirt. Also, not sure where to put it."

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm

i just like using loop holes which i am. OOC: anyways in real life this is a bunch of crap. OHH i don't like war becuase of my religon. what a load of crap

Embolalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Embolalia » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Judea City States Ally wrote:i just like using loop holes which i am. OOC: anyways in real life this is a bunch of crap. OHH i don't like war becuase of my religon. what a load of crap
Don'tresponddon'tresponddon'trespond... damn.
First of all, as discussed earlier, there is no loophole.
It might interest you to know that, IRL, this isn't crap. The US, UK, and Canada all have conscientious objection, as well as a whole bunch of other nations. Oh, and the RLUN also recognizes CO as a human right. QED
/ˌɛmboʊˈlɑːliːʌ/

Embassy Exchange
EBC News
My mostly worthless blog

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm

there is a loop hole as previuosly stated. and CO is a joke. Anyone refuseing to answer the call of the miltary, is a coward in my view. I don't care if the person is missing an arm as long as they have a trigger finger they should be fighting if need be. I am from a miltary family, i am joining the US Army soon. I belive in honor, and duty. I would gradly die for anyone, as long as they are not like the felps, CO, or someone who aginst the miltary. I do not take that statement lightly considering i am an atheist. And to the point of the loop hole. How is any nation to know who is and who is not a CO if they do not register. So i have set up a place for them to register. I am also against this as it is said furturing democracy when many nations are not democracys and it is excuding quite a few nations. I am trying to turn this conversation more civil so this whole message is OCC. and i have dropped all roleplaying for this conversation from here on out.

Philimbesi
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Philimbesi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:55 am

How is any nation to know who is and who is not a CO if they do not register.

Solider to his commanding officer: "Sir (m'am) I refuse to fight in this war as I have a religious objection to it"
Commanding officer to soldier: "Ok we'll have the tribunal (or whatever) look into that"

See they know... no registering needed the soldier needs only say they have it... loophole shut.
The Unified States Of Philimbesi
The Honorable Josiah Bartlett - President

Ideological Bulwark #235

Judea City States Ally
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Judea City States Ally » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:07 pm

but after the tribunal what is to stop them from being brough back regardless i am doing this

Dark Side Messiahs
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dark Side Messiahs » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Clones who refuse to fight are sent to the incinerator without delay, there was obviously something wrong in their amniotic slush and therefore are defective. We can't have defective clones running around, one might go crazy and hurt try to the public, the government can't be held libel for allowing defective and unstable clones running around.

Go ahead and condemn my nation; I condemn you, you ultra-liberals are scaring my citizens and that's just mean.
Yep, I'm a Geek. I'm also a left-wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun loving, white, college educated, politically informed, socially abrasive, conservatively liberal male with a big mouth...deal with it.
!!!WARNING!!!
I give it a 1 in 4 chance you will not like my view on certain things,
you might find my opinion off kilter or even offensive.
I don't give a flying fuck how my position makes you feel,
it's my opinion and you won't change my mind.
So save yourself a lot of wasted time trying to argue with me,
don't compile a list of of my posts so you can try to point out the flaws in my beliefs,
you will not win.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives