NATION

PASSWORD

Silly and/or Illegal GA Proposals. zOMG!

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cookesland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cookesland » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:15 pm

The jetties act

A resolution to develop industry around the world.

Category: Advancement of Industry

Area of Effect: Environmental Deregulation

Proposed by: Cresent

Description: NOTING that many nations need more land,
BELIVING that this new land can increase population, econmy and basic wellfare.
EXPLAINING that this program is volantary, but the rewards of it are endless.
DESCRIBING that this program could further education and research on the sea floor

Does absolutely nothing. Apparently also optional.
Last edited by Cookesland on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Public Healthcare Act
A resolution to improve worldwide human and civil rights.

Category: Human Rights
Strength: Significant

Proposed by: LiamHerndon

Description: CONCERNED that not all sapient beings have access to healthcare
REALIZING healthcare as a human right and should thus be treated as such
RESOLVED to provide healthcare for all beings
hereby,
DEFINES healthcare as treatment for disease or injury
DEFINES inability to afford healthcare as being unable to pay for other necessities(e.g. food, housing and taxes) and have the money to pay for medical treatment
MANDATES that all nations provide healthcare for all who cannot afford it, through socialized healthcare, free clinics, public healthcare for only those who haven't the money to pay for it, themselves, or other ways that ensure healthcare for all

Worst definition of "healthcare" - EVER.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:
Public Healthcare Act

Proposed by: LiamHerndon

Description: CONCERNED that not all sapient beings have access to healthcare
REALIZING healthcare as a human right and should thus be treated as such
RESOLVED to provide healthcare for all beings
hereby,
DEFINES healthcare as treatment for disease or injury
DEFINES inability to afford healthcare as being unable to pay for other necessities(e.g. food, housing and taxes) and have the money to pay for medical treatment
MANDATES that all nations provide healthcare for all who cannot afford it, through socialized healthcare, free clinics, public healthcare for only those who haven't the money to pay for it, themselves, or other ways that ensure healthcare for all

Worst definition of "healthcare" - EVER.

It also contradicts Quality in Health Services.

Cowardly Pacifists
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cowardly Pacifists » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Gambling Rights

A resolution to legalize or outlaw gambling.

Category: Gambling

Legalize/Outlaw: Legalize

Proposed by: Sufani

Description: Noting that regions block their people from a comman human freedom of gabiling hereby legalizes gambaling in all nations abroad To protect the right of the people and for the people of nations only.

Approvals: 0

Voting Ends: in 3 days 3 hours

If nothing else, I nominate this as an example of the rarely used "Format" illegality. There seems to be an operative clause, but spelling mistakes render it meaningless. The proposal has us protecting the human freedom of "gabiling" by legalizing "gambaling," and I'm pretty damn sure those aren't things.
The We Already Surrender of Cowardly Pacifists

Warning: Sometimes uses puppets.
Another Warning: Posts from this nation are always OOC.

RB Rebecca Black
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby RB Rebecca Black » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Cowardly Pacifists wrote:
Gambling Rights

Category: Gambling

Legalize/Outlaw: Legalize

Proposed by: Sufani

Description: Noting that regions block their people from a comman human freedom of gabiling hereby legalizes gambaling in all nations abroad To protect the right of the people and for the people of nations only.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 3 hours

If nothing else, I nominate this as an example of the rarely used "Format" illegality. There seems to be an operative clause, but spelling mistakes render it meaningless. The proposal has us protecting the human freedom of "gabiling" by legalizing "gambaling," and I'm pretty damn sure those aren't things.

I can faintly sense an operative clause, but this also lacks definitions.
Political compass:
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62

‎"If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?"

- Frederic Bastiat

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm going to have to disagree. It seems to be rather barebones, but not exactly illegal.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Repeal animal liberation act

A resolution to restrict civil freedoms in the interest of moral decency.

Category: Moral Decency

Strength: Strong

Proposed by: Warosia

Description: Please repeal the "animal liberation act" this act only hurts the economy. Please repeal it.

Category Fail

Not Ta'veren

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:
Repeal animal liberation act

Category: Moral Decency

Proposed by: Warosia

Description: Please repeal the "animal liberation act" this act only hurts the economy. Please repeal it.

Category Fail

But think of the children!

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Public Nudist Colony Ban Act

Category: Moral Decency | Strength: Significant | Proposed by: Unified Republic of Carpania

Description: In many societies, there are nudists exposing their often unhygienic, old, or otherwise unsightly bodies in front of our children if they go out in public or on a beach. This is disturbing the peace and none of us should have to put up with people who are in the buff all day exposing themselves. This law will make public nudism a crime. If they refuse to take a shower and clothe themselves after being taken into custody, they will be deported to the unpopulated, barricaded island of Globnia. We only apologize to the wolf population on the island. This will create a nudist colony ironically, but the island is far away from civilized society. If they have money, it will be taken since they won't need it on the island anyways. If they already have an item to potentially defend themselves from Globnia's wolves, they're allowed to bring it with them.

It's bloggy, I can't tell if it's branding or if the writer was planning RP, and the last part seems dumb.

Establish The WAIB
A resolution to reduce barriers to free trade and commerce.

Category: Free Trade | Strength: Strong | Proposed by: Kuzcan

Description: ACKNOWLEDGES the various and different currencies used by WA nations

AWARE that each nation's currency has different value, and is based off of different standards.

SEEKS to create an international currency, backed by an international bank, that increases profit and efficiency in the global market.

DOES NOT seek to replace or devalue the currency of member nations, but instead seeks to promote the use of both international and national currencies in each member nation.

HEREBY establishes the World Assembly International Bank (WAIB) along with the 'Credit' currency.
1. Each Credit shall be valued according to the mean/average of every WA member nations' smallest form of currency.
2. The WAIB shall be headed by a committee consisting of one official chosen from each nation, whom will collectively elect the WA Treasurer.
3. The WAIB shall not be controlled by private interests.
4. The WAIB is forbidden from loaning more currency than is available at said time, or loaning currency that does not exist.
5. The WAIB is, by all rights, answerable to the World Assembly and all nations it represents.
6. All WA member nations must allow the circulation of Credits in their countries, and must enforce the prohibition of discrimination against the use of Credits in both public and private sector.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal for SOME reason, I can't put my finger on it though.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:37 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
[box]Establish The WAIB

Category: Free Trade | Strength: Strong | Proposed by: Kuzcan

Description: ACKNOWLEDGES the various and different currencies used by WA nations

AWARE that each nation's currency has different value, and is based off of different standards.

SEEKS to create an international currency, backed by an international bank, that increases profit and efficiency in the global market.

DOES NOT seek to replace or devalue the currency of member nations, but instead seeks to promote the use of both international and national currencies in each member nation.

HEREBY establishes the World Assembly International Bank (WAIB) along with the 'Credit' currency.
1. Each Credit shall be valued according to the mean/average of every WA member nations' smallest form of currency.
2. The WAIB shall be headed by a committee consisting of one official chosen from each nation, whom will collectively elect the WA Treasurer.
3. The WAIB shall not be controlled by private interests.
4. The WAIB is forbidden from loaning more currency than is available at said time, or loaning currency that does not exist.
5. The WAIB is, by all rights, answerable to the World Assembly and all nations it represents.
6. All WA member nations must allow the circulation of Credits in their countries, and must enforce the prohibition of discrimination against the use of Credits in both public and private sector.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal for SOME reason, I can't put my finger on it though.

Illegal because you can't establish a world currency.

Not Ta'veren

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 am

Religious Liberty

Proposed by: Alevy

Description: Whereas, the World Assembly is comprised of member states that are, themselves, comprised of a number of different religions; and

Whereas, the World Assembly strives to make an inclusive world that is free from oppression and persecution; and

Whereas, the World Assembly can not sit by idly when a nation's populace is put suppressed under the banner of religious purification,

Therefore be it resolved, that the members of the World Assembly open their religious freedom laws; and

Be it further resolved, that the World Assembly reserves the right to deny or revoke membership to any members not found in compliance with this resolution; and

A member state will be found in compliance when members of all religions can practice their religion publicly and this not be limited to, for example, a church setting.

The part about denying or revoking membership of non-compliant members looks like Game Mechanics.
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Tuthina
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:53 am

Alqania wrote:
Religious Liberty

Description: Whereas, the World Assembly is comprised of member states that are, themselves, comprised of a number of different religions; and

Whereas, the World Assembly strives to make an inclusive world that is free from oppression and persecution; and

Whereas, the World Assembly can not sit by idly when a nation's populace is put suppressed under the banner of religious purification,

Therefore be it resolved, that the members of the World Assembly open their religious freedom laws; and

Be it further resolved, that the World Assembly reserves the right to deny or revoke membership to any members not found in compliance with this resolution; and

A member state will be found in compliance when members of all religions can practice their religion publicly and this not be limited to, for example, a church setting.

The part about denying or revoking membership of non-compliant members looks like Game Mechanics.

I also think it does nothing, so... it rejects no one because there are no rules to not be in compliance?
Call me Reno.
14:54:02 <Lykens> Explain your definition of Reno.

11:47 <Swilatia> Good god, copy+paste is no way to build a country!

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Class A: Environmental Utopia by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Human Rights Haven (7/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Partially Free (4/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index
Rated as Category B by Edenist Travel Advisory Guide

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:22 am

Alqania wrote:
Religious Liberty

And duplicates Freedom of Expression I think.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm

GENERAL ASSEMBLY PROPOSAL
ID: alberts_1354840184
Repeal "Animal Protection Act "

A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: GA#228

Proposed by: Alberts

Description: WA General Assembly Resolution #228: Animal Protection Act (Category: Moral Decency; Strength: Significant) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: I feel we should repeal this because based on our own nations needs this shouldn't be a law put in place. This should be something our own nations handle shouldn't be a world wide legislation. So I'm asking the 47% who voted against this turn out again and other people reconsider this law that really shouldn't of passed this should be a decision individually taken care of with our own nations.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 4 hours

Obvious. Also, I believe the author of this gem submitted a copy earlier and it got removed.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Obvious. Also, I believe the author of this gem submitted a copy earlier and it got removed.

SSDA. Same shit, different author.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Obvious. Also, I believe the author of this gem submitted a copy earlier and it got removed.

SSDA. Same shit, different author.

Oh ok.

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:38 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vie ... 1355006275
ID: com_nau_1355006275

Less rights to bear arms
A resolution to tighten or relax gun control laws.

Category: Gun Control

Decision: Tighten

Proposed by: Com nau

Description: in order to stop crimes worldwide stricter gun laws should be put into place . the only people who should be allowed to bear arms should be the police forces or millitary and no citizen shall have the right to fire or own a weapon.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 5 hours

No operative clause; micromanagement (though I'm not definite on whether that's illegal or not). Probably something else I haven't spotted, too.
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008

Postby Sanctaria » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Micromanagement isn't illegal in and of itself. Just annoying and usually frowned upon.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 pm

There is also the "no guns = no crime" BS. Again, not illegal, but definately bloody stupid.

Not Ta'veren

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Less rights to bear arms
A resolution to tighten or relax gun control laws.

Category: Gun Control | Decision: Tighten | Proposed by: Com nau

Description: in order to stop crimes worldwide stricter gun laws should be put into place . the only people who should be allowed to bear arms should be the police forces or millitary and no citizen shall have the right to fire or own a weapon.

Blogpostal.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm inclined to agree with the "stupid but not illegal" crowd on this one. The, "no citizen shall have the right to fire or own a weapon," while not being in the usual format does appear to be operative to me.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 am

Make Gambling Illegal!

Category: Gambling | Legalize/Outlaw: Outlaw | Proposed by: DBrickishaw Island

Description: Gambling is an addictive game that ruins your citizens life and makes your country's people poorer which hurts your economy. No one ever wins money in gambling and all its going to do is weaken your economy, so why do it. It also makes your citizens unhappy which also hurts your country. Gambling does nothing but makes your country move backwards in progress, so it should be illegal.
Outlaw Gambling

Category: Gambling | Legalize/Outlaw: Outlaw | Proposed by: DBrickishaw Island

Description: Gambling is an addictive game that ruins your citizens life and makes your country's people poorer which hurts your economy. No one ever wins money in gambling and all its going to do is weaken your economy, so why do it. It also makes your citizens unhappy which also hurts your country. Gambling does nothing but makes your country move backwards in progress, so it should be outlawed.

Different titles do not a different proposal make - or should I say blogpostal?

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:29 pm

ID: venaleria_1355185541

Coral Reef Protection Charter
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.

Category: Environmental

Industry Affected: All Businesses

Proposed by: Venaleria

Description: The World Assembly,

Concerned at the increasingly declining health of coral reef formations in many parts of the world;

Urging the World Assembly to recognize the importance of coral reef formations as they generate tourism and boost economic stability throughout the nations of the world, and provide outstanding biological diversity and natural beauty to the coasts of these nations;

Appalled at the lack of support world nations have contributed to the protection of this species;

Hereby,

Defines the following terms:

"Coral reef formation" meaning a reef composed mainly of coral and other organic matter of which parts have solidified into limestone, "coral" referring to the kingdom animalia, the phylum cnidarian, the class anthacoa, the order scleractinia, the family pectiniidae, and the genus oxypora;

"Littering" meaning the careless discard of objects or materials which have the potential to being harmful to a certain environment;

"Beaches and coastal sites" meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water in which there are known coral reef formations;

"Moorings" meaning any place where a boat or ship can be safely and securely tied or moored; Mandates acts by individual governments which regulate littering of beaches and coastal sites, and commercial fishing near beaches and coastal sites without a permit showing clear education on the subject, the punishment for which being a fine that is reasonable and proportional to the average income of citizens of the nation-state;

Encourages the installment of moorings on beaches and coastal sites in which there are known coral reef formations in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors, insofar as it would not place undue hardship to the installing government;

Encourages littering or the emission of solid/liquid waste to be outlawed and discouraged, punishable by a fee which is proportional to the average income of the citizens of that nation-state.

Encourages fishing in areas where there is known to be a coral reef or formation to only be allowed when a valid permit has been shown, clearly stating that the person/s fishing have clear education on the subject and understand the rules and regulations put forth by this charter.

Encourages tertiary treatment plans in order to remove harmful elements from sewage and agricultural waste;

Understands that these regulations will only be issued towards sites in which there is a coastal reef or formation nearby;

Understands that this resolution, by no means, limits nations from further legislation or stricter measures in order to make progress to the potential international conservation of the coral reef;

*Urges nations to enact further environmental protection laws in order to conserve the coral reef species.

Co-Authored by Dubria
Approvals: 1 (Patricant)

Voting Ends: in 3 days 2 hours

I suspect there's a strength failure, given that the Environmental>All Business category, as I understand it, has a significant/strong strength requirement, yet there's no actual mandate beyond "encourages" and "urges" in this proposal.
Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255
IntSane: International Sanity for All

Author of GAR#194, GAR#198 and GAR#203.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Moronist Decisions wrote:
ID: venaleria_1355185541

Coral Reef Protection Charter
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.

Category: Environmental

Industry Affected: All Businesses

Proposed by: Venaleria

Description: The World Assembly,

Concerned at the increasingly declining health of coral reef formations in many parts of the world;

Urging the World Assembly to recognize the importance of coral reef formations as they generate tourism and boost economic stability throughout the nations of the world, and provide outstanding biological diversity and natural beauty to the coasts of these nations;

Appalled at the lack of support world nations have contributed to the protection of this species;

Hereby,

Defines the following terms:

"Coral reef formation" meaning a reef composed mainly of coral and other organic matter of which parts have solidified into limestone, "coral" referring to the kingdom animalia, the phylum cnidarian, the class anthacoa, the order scleractinia, the family pectiniidae, and the genus oxypora;

"Littering" meaning the careless discard of objects or materials which have the potential to being harmful to a certain environment;

"Beaches and coastal sites" meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water in which there are known coral reef formations;

"Moorings" meaning any place where a boat or ship can be safely and securely tied or moored; Mandates acts by individual governments which regulate littering of beaches and coastal sites, and commercial fishing near beaches and coastal sites without a permit showing clear education on the subject, the punishment for which being a fine that is reasonable and proportional to the average income of citizens of the nation-state;

Encourages the installment of moorings on beaches and coastal sites in which there are known coral reef formations in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors, insofar as it would not place undue hardship to the installing government;

Encourages littering or the emission of solid/liquid waste to be outlawed and discouraged, punishable by a fee which is proportional to the average income of the citizens of that nation-state.

Encourages fishing in areas where there is known to be a coral reef or formation to only be allowed when a valid permit has been shown, clearly stating that the person/s fishing have clear education on the subject and understand the rules and regulations put forth by this charter.

Encourages tertiary treatment plans in order to remove harmful elements from sewage and agricultural waste;

Understands that these regulations will only be issued towards sites in which there is a coastal reef or formation nearby;

Understands that this resolution, by no means, limits nations from further legislation or stricter measures in order to make progress to the potential international conservation of the coral reef;

*Urges nations to enact further environmental protection laws in order to conserve the coral reef species.

Co-Authored by Dubria
Approvals: 1 (Patricant)

Voting Ends: in 3 days 2 hours

I suspect there's a strength failure, given that the Environmental>All Business category, as I understand it, has a significant/strong strength requirement, yet there's no actual mandate beyond "encourages" and "urges" in this proposal.

1) You can't really shoehorn it in any of the other categories though, the author would have had no choice, even Filb says so.
2) Has its own thread.

Cowardly Pacifists
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cowardly Pacifists » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Colinization of Ex countries

Category: Free Trade

Proposed by: Kuhlfros

Description: I have noticed ex countries around and I think we should allow threads where players colonize the ex nations. What purpose do they have now that they are gone? We should make maps of ex nations allow people to "find" one and open up in economics and trade a thread where nations get part of the land

Pretty sure dictating role play in "threads" is a metagaming violation.
The We Already Surrender of Cowardly Pacifists

Warning: Sometimes uses puppets.
Another Warning: Posts from this nation are always OOC.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives