NATION

PASSWORD

Silly and/or Illegal GA Proposals. zOMG!

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 am

Flibbleites wrote:
Mousebumples wrote:I'm sure we have enough people around here with a moveable WA nation that could make sure you have enough endos to submit.

*begins plotting*

Actually, I've already had an offer made already. And boy is this becoming a nail biter, it only needs to get two approvals in the next 2 1/2 hours for quorum. :eek:

If it makes you feel any better, it needed 2 approvals when I went to bed last night. I think the counter-campaign that was mentioned elsewhere is working at least well enough to get approvals to drop as quickly as they're accrued ...
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 am

Grays Harbor wrote:
Free Emmision Resolution
A resolution to reduce barriers to free trade and commerce.

Category: Free Trade
Strength: Significant

Proposed by: South American Republics

Description: KNOWING That many WA member nations have economies that are based on mass manufacturing, which emit high levels of carbon dioxide into the air.

REALIZING That for many WA mamber nations, the economy is a higher priority than the environmental health.

HENCEFORTH All nations of the World Assembly have the freedom to emit carbon dioxide without foriegn intervention. No future World Assembly Resolution can restrict the amount of pollution a nation creates, only local laws can have this power.

The World Assembly will not have the power to restrict CO2 emisions in member nations.

Appears to be little more than a blocker without real substance.

And doesn't the 'Advancement of Industry' category have an 'Environmental Deregulation' option (so far unused) that would be a better fit than 'Free Trade' is for this concept?
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Ahntong
Attaché

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ahntong » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 am

Flibbleites wrote: And boy is this becoming a nail biter, it only needs to get two approvals in the next 2 1/2 hours for quorum. :eek:

You can stop biting. It reached quorum. :p

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 am

Hug Day
A resolution to improve worldwide human and civil rights.

Category: Human Rights
Strength: Mild
Proposed by: FirePath867

Description: Day: Dec 1st

To help people across the world become more close to each other and promote peace and acceptance of all.

Approvals: 0

Voting Ends: in 3 days

Illegal, no operative clause.
(Submitted twice....)

Equal Education Opportunities
A resolution to promote funding and the development of education and the arts.

Category: Education and Creativity
Area of Effect: Educational
Proposed by: DeMarcus and Amy Collins

Description: An act to establish a comprehensive prohibition of discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender or national origin

Illegal, no operative clause... and if it did have one then that would probably be illegal for duplication of existing legislation (specifically the CoCR) anyhows...
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:48 am

GENERAL ASSEMBLY PROPOSAL
ID: firepath867_1352562667

Hug Day

To help people across the world become more close to each other and promote peace and acceptance of all.

Approvals: 4 (Celtic Iberia, The SAPPHIROS Islands, The Eternal City, Andropoland)

Voting Ends: in 2 days 23 hours

ID: firepath867_1352562687

Hug Day

ID: demarcus_and_amy_collins_1352564253

Equal Education Opportunities
A resolution to promote funding and the development of education and the arts.

Category: Education and Creativity

Area of Effect: Educational

Proposed by: DeMarcus and Amy Collins

Description: An act to establish a comprehensive prohibition of discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender or national origin

ID: cameron_delph_1352568288

Industry Resolution
A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.

Category: Environmental

Industry Affected: All Businesses

Proposed by: Cameron Delph

Description: All nations should have a limit put on how many waste producing factories they can own

Voting Ends: in 3 days 11 hours

ID: cameron_delph_1352568479

Regional Party System

Strength: Significant

Description: All regions should have at least 3 major government parties in order to be aware of their decisions if they are to become a government official.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 11 hours

A superfecta of illegal and crappy proposals
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

The Dourian Embassy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dourian Embassy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 pm

ID: cameron_delph_1352584505
Military Limit

A resolution to improve world security by boosting police and military budgets.

Category: International Security

Strength: Strong

Description: Don't you think the world should be more peaceful? I am requesting that we put a limit on every nations military Budget. Maybe about 25%. I think this will keep more citizens safe and also free. I say this because it will keep them out of Military Oppression.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 6 hours

You think maybe about 25%? I'm thinking Arby's.
Last edited by The Dourian Embassy on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Treize Dreizehn, President of Douria.

cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks

Noob Colony
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Noob Colony » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

The Dourian Embassy wrote:
ID: cameron_delph_1352584505
Military Limit

Description: Don't you think the world should be more peaceful? I am requesting that we put a limit on every nations military Budget. Maybe about 25%. I think this will keep more citizens safe and also free. I say this because it will keep them out of Military Oppression.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 6 hours

You think maybe about 25%? I'm thinking Arby's.

His proposal is bloggish (using "I am", in this case), it uses questions like "don't you think" (which is illegal according to the rules), and there isn't an operative clause. It's also too short, and it doesn't have much to justify why the proposal should exist.

And, dang son! Cameron Delph had submitted THREE proposals. Two of his proposals had been deleted by the mods, and if this proposal is deleted he's out of the WA, according to the rules. Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/1O6f9.png

EDIT:
The proposal's removed, as far as I can see. Uh-oh.
DOUBLE EDIT:
Cameron Delph isn't removed from the WA yet after having his third proposal removed. So he's spared, for now.
Last edited by Noob Colony on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Paternal Leader: Master Noob
Want to know how to destroy my units? Read my military factbook.
[X]Defcon 1 - Noobs Fortified
[]Defcon 2 - War Engaged
[]Defcon 3 - In Standby
[]Defcon 4 - Aware
[]Defcon 5 - Peace
Likes: Civil/Political Rights, High Security, Canada, Sweden, Minecraft, DEFCON game, Saoirse Ronan
Neutral: Militarism, Capitalism, Communism, America, Britain, China, Russia
Dislikes: Discrimination, Human rights violation, Fascism, ODers, hackers, Suckish movies, Anti-noobs, Roblox and Robloxians, Lindsay Lohan

Noob Colony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noob Colony » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Woodchipping Adjustment Act
Category: Environmental
Industry Affected: Automobile Manufacturing
Proposed by: Noob Colony

The General Assembly,

AWARE that the elimination of massive amounts of trees by woodchipping will accrete the chances of droughts and desertification, wiping out the hospitality of the area,

BELIEVING that widespread woodchipping promotes erosion, causing the removal of valuable topsoil and creating landslides/mudslides, which pose as threats to mountainous communities,

FURTHER BELIEVING that large-scale woodchipping also destroys biodiversity and the environment, endangering organisms and risking habitat loss or even extinction,

RECOGNIZING that the eradication of forests will encourage the buildup of air pollution, containing gases from carbon dioxide to soot, and threatens humans and other animals by increasing the chances of lung diseases and cancer as they breathe in unabsorbed polluted air,

REGARDING that some woodchipping corporations might not be paying attention towards the impact caused by cutting or removing endangered, exotic, or ageing trees,

Hereby,

MANDATES that woodchipping on environmentally-sensitive areas and/or high biodiversity areas should be reduced, to prevent massive impact that would bring about disruption and destruction to the organisms, animal or plant;

YEARNS leaders to establish a "Woodchipping Limit" on how much trees can be cut and/or chipped, to avert any overcutting from occurring;

ENCOURAGES nations to pay more attention to their trees and wood industries in their environments and ecosystems, and to pay more attention on the current levels of pollution in their air;

PROMOTES the woodchipping of trees from sustainable forests instead of rainforests, large-biodiversity forests, or exotic forests;

FURTHER PROMOTES the conservation of wood and paper products by the means of recycling, reusing, or reducing, to reduce the demand of wood and timber and the need of woodchipping, relinquishing the need to use more trees;

RECOMMENDS nations to plant one tree for every one tree cut, to ensure a balance between the trees cut and the trees planted;

FURTHER RECOMMENDS leaders to listen carefully to their indigenous/aboriginal people, or ecologists, environmentalists, and scientists, to learn more on ways to effectively deal with habitat loss and biodiversity destruction by woodchipping.

The bolded text is the only reason why my proposal should be pulled off. Apparently I've accidentally inserted it into the wrong category.
[]Defcon 2 - War Engaged
[]Defcon 3 - In Standby
[]Defcon 4 - Aware
[]Defcon 5 - Peace
Likes: Civil/Political Rights, High Security, Canada, Sweden, Minecraft, DEFCON game, Saoirse Ronan
Dislikes: Discrimination, Human rights violation, Fascism, ODers, hackers, Suckish movies, Anti-noobs, Roblox and Robloxians, Lindsay Lohan

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Noob Colony wrote:The bolded text is the only reason why my proposal should be pulled off. Apparently I've accidentally inserted it into the wrong category.

Because you noticed this and posted, I've removed it without penalty. In future, you should file a GHR and ask for mod approval. Also, see my comments in your main thread.

Noob Colony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noob Colony » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Noob Colony wrote:The bolded text is the only reason why my proposal should be pulled off. Apparently I've accidentally inserted it into the wrong category.

Because you noticed this and posted

Actually, it was The Separatist Confederacy of Kelvaros Prime who informed me of the miscategorization. Imposing a penalty is fine to me.
[]Defcon 2 - War Engaged
[]Defcon 3 - In Standby
[]Defcon 4 - Aware
[]Defcon 5 - Peace

Auralia
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Auralia » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 pm

ID: south_cvandia_1352605272

Repeal "On Multilateral Trade Talks"
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation

Category: Repeal

Resolution: GA#221

Proposed by: South Cvandia

Description: WA General Assembly Resolution #221: On Multilateral Trade Talks (Category: Free Trade; Strength: Mild) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: Having recognized the good intent of this resolution, promoting trade, it does not do what it intends. This resolution mandates trade, whether member nations would like trade or not, or whether the industry in the nations are able to trade or not. This resolution also mandates make "good faith attempts" for the "best interests of all national populations involved" which is impossible in ANY agreement, as national populations are extremely diverse, and are all affected in their own different ways if a trade agreement between 2 nation takes place. This also requires, essentially, that all industry must be public, and only public, as it makes individual nations make agreements such as this, not private companies.

Approvals: 1 (General Themis)

I'm not sure if this is illegal, but it certainly doesn't make any sense.
Catholic Commonwealth of Auralia
"Amor sequitur cognitionem."

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Illegal, no operative clause.
Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255
IntSane: International Sanity for All

Author of GAR#194, GAR#198 and GAR#203.

Damanucus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damanucus » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 am

Auralia wrote:

Description: WA General Assembly Resolution #221: On Multilateral Trade Talks (Category: Free Trade; Strength: Mild) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: Having recognized the good intent of this resolution, promoting trade, it does not do what it intends. This resolution mandates trade, whether member nations would like trade or not, or whether the industry in the nations are able to trade or not. This resolution also mandates make "good faith attempts" for the "best interests of all national populations involved" which is impossible in ANY agreement, as national populations are extremely diverse, and are all affected in their own different ways if a trade agreement between 2 nation takes place. This also requires, essentially, that all industry must be public, and only public, as it makes individual nations make agreements such as this, not private companies.

Approvals: 1 (General Themis)

I'm not sure if this is illegal, but it certainly doesn't make any sense.

Moronist Decisions wrote:Illegal, no operative clause.

And slightly bloggy...I think.

Noob Colony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Noob Colony » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Auralia wrote:

Illegal, at least to me. The underlined and bolded phrase states that all industries will be made public, or placed under government control. That is removing the private sector.
[]Defcon 2 - War Engaged
[]Defcon 3 - In Standby
[]Defcon 4 - Aware
[]Defcon 5 - Peace

RB Rebecca Black
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby RB Rebecca Black » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Repeal "Restrictions on Child Labor"

Resolution: GA#4

Proposed by: Imperium Londinium

Description: WA General Assembly Resolution #4: Restrictions on Child Labor (Category: Human Rights; Strength: Strong) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: Knowing that the WA is forbidden from banning ideologies,
Aware that to make a position untenable is a de facto ban
Therefore understand that to place restrictions on a nation may lead to its position becoming untenable
Therefore understand that a de facto ban,caused by restrictive policy, whilst not illegal as such, paves the way for a less representative World Assembly
Argues that a less representative World Assembly is an Abhorrent concept to be fought against
Understanding that many types of government require strong, competitive economies to thrive or remain stable,
Knowing that there are economies that need underage labour to remain competitive
Therefore knowing that restrictions on child labour prohibitively restricts the growth of certain economies
And so finds that to restrict child labour is a form of prejudice against certain types of government
Therefore finds WA resolution #4 to be in contravention of the ideals of the WA
Hereby repeals the restrictions on child labour

Whatever good ideas that could have been in this were stifled by poor writing. Plus, half the resolution is filler, and it lacks definitions.
Political compass:
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62

‎"If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?"

- Frederic Bastiat

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255

RB Rebecca Black
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RB Rebecca Black » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Moronist Decisions wrote:Has a thread already

Oops. Did not see that one.
Political compass:

‎"If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?"

- Frederic Bastiat

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 am

ID: mialandia_1352717618

Unused capital tax
A resolution to reduce income inequality and increase basic welfare.

Category: Social Justice

Proposed by: Mialandia

Description: The World Assembly notes that global inequality is rising and that while some people are starving to death others have more money than they know how to spend.

The WA believes that this is morally unacceptable. In our modern world no one should have to starve. The WA further believes that taxing unused capital would have no harmful effects, as it only applies to capital which is unused and as anyone can avoid the tax simply by choosing to use their capital (hence contributing to the economy).

The WA resolves to tax capital which have remained unused for a period of 12 months at a rate of 50%. The WA further resolves to use this revenue to fight global poverty.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 4 hours

Illegal, contradicts the General Fund by intervening in domestic taxation.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 am

Nuclear Proliferation

Proposed by: Tylora

Description: The World Assembly

NOTICES that many third world and other coutries do not have nuclear weapons and or nuclear reactors.

FORMULATES having nuclear capabilities is good for the economy, and good for preventing nuclear warfare.

CONCLUDES that all nations should have the right, ability, and duty to create nuclear reactors and nuclear weapons.

DISGUSTED that some contries unsafely test and operate nuclear capabilities.

DEFINES nuclear capabilities as the use, or ability to use nuclear reactors or weapons.

THEREFORE

CREATES the BFNP (Board for Nuclear Proliferation) to help acheive nuclear proliferation.

ALLOWS the BFNP to punish nations for not following saftey laws set up by the BFNP.

ZONES an international wasteland
to test nuclear weapons in each region.
Illegal, nothing but a committee.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 am

ZONES an international wasteland to test nuclear weapons in each region.

This clause has nothing to do with a committee.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 am

Moronist Decisions wrote:
ID: mialandia_1352717618

Unused capital tax
A resolution to reduce income inequality and increase basic welfare.

Category: Social Justice

Proposed by: Mialandia

Description: The World Assembly notes that global inequality is rising and that while some people are starving to death others have more money than they know how to spend.

The WA believes that this is morally unacceptable. In our modern world no one should have to starve. The WA further believes that taxing unused capital would have no harmful effects, as it only applies to capital which is unused and as anyone can avoid the tax simply by choosing to use their capital (hence contributing to the economy).

The WA resolves to tax capital which have remained unused for a period of 12 months at a rate of 50%. The WA further resolves to use this revenue to fight global poverty.

Voting Ends: in 3 days 4 hours

Illegal, contradicts the General Fund by intervening in domestic taxation.

I don't even get if the resolution is trying to create a new tax for nations, or a special tax collected directly by the WA.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:
ZONES an international wasteland to test nuclear weapons in each region.

This clause has nothing to do with a committee.

It doesn't require nations to do anything either.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 pm

GPA
A resolution to legalize or outlaw gambling.
Category: Gambling
Legalize/Outlaw: Legalize
Proposed by: Boomer41

Description: GAA or Gambiling Person Actions states:
Gambiling is a form of fun for adults over the age of 21 can enjoy.
1)Persons whom decide to gamble are making the descison to either strike it big or to strike out.
2)Persons whom "get out of hand" are at their own deristricsion and must face the consiquinces they make if good or bad.
3)Persons whom have a problem will be allowed to take conceling for half off price.
4)People may do as they please with their money as long as they arn't breaking the law.
5)People may borrow money from others or casinos themselves, but must put it down on recored that they did borrow money from a person,business,or casino.
6) If do not pay back the amount owed along with a extra 10% on top of that in 90 days they will be throw in jail for 30 days and be requierd to show up in front of a judge and speak why and how they could'nt pay back their amout.
7)From that point on the judges decision on the punishment are: 1)must sell owns property in order to pay back the fine.2)Thrown in jail for 2 years with parol if fine under $5000; if not then still 2 years with no parol.3)must work for person(s) for 3 years with min. pay of $10 per 3 hours of work for whatever job requierd by person(s).
Gambling is an enjoyment for all, but they make their own decisons and its up to them what to do with their money.

Writen By. The Democratic Republic of Boomer41

Voting Ends: in 3 days 7 hours

Well. Branding for one.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Dagguerro
Envoy

Founded: Apr 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagguerro » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:07 am

ID: providence_and_port_hope_1352777348
Repeal "Reduction of Abortion Act"

Resolution: GA#44

Proposed by: Providence and Port Hope

Description: WA General Assembly Resolution #44: Reduction of Abortion Act (Category: Social Justice; Strength: Mild) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: Two reasons influence the Repealing of the Reduction of Abortion Act.

Reason #1:
The Reduction of Abortion Act does not go far enough in reducing abortion.

Reason #2:
If the Reduction of Abortion Act is repealed, another act similar to it will be repealed also. If both are repealed, an act to fully ban abortion will be proposed..

I end this proposal with a question. Could you say to any adult or child who was to be aborted that you would have gone through with their abortion? Would you have said it was their mother's right to kill them?

[b]As a step to end this evil called abortion, the General Assembly hereby repeals the Reduction of Abortion Act.

Approvals: 3 (Architeuthis, Providence and Port Hope, Luziyca)

Voting Ends: in 2 days 10 hours

Blogposal. Lacks substance. Poorly written.

That said I don't think I can pick any particular illegalities out off the top of my head. The bit about "I end this proposal with a question" might be skirting the edge of it a bit though.
Patrician Lord Nicholas Ashemore - Elected Supreme Leader of The Benevolent Empire of Dagguerro

His Excellency Lord Daniel Swift - Dagguerrean Ambassador to the World Assembly

RB Rebecca Black
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby RB Rebecca Black » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Trade with other nations
A resolution to reduce barriers to free trade and commerce.

Category: Free Trade

Proposed by: Connors nation

Description: I think that the game would be fun if we could trade with other countrys and we can also have a monetary system where we trade items for currency

Game Mechanics/Blog Proposal
Political compass:

- Frederic Bastiat

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives