NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Liberate EmbassyRegionia

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Founded: Mar 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:12 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Oh, I think that ship has long sailed. For the record, what you think you deserve, and what you actually deserve are quite likely two very different things. Shame it isn't for you to decide....

No. When literally everyone is against me for no reason, I don't "actually" deserve anything... it isn't for you to decide either. What do I "actually deserve"? I certainly do not deserve to be constantly shunned by pretty much everybody that I speak to for crappy reasons! I don't "think" that I deserve not to be blacklisted. I KNOW that I don't deserve to be blacklisted or shunned.

Wayneactia wrote:Just going to hold this little tidbit here, lest you decide to amend your incriminating statement.

How is that incriminating? Everything that I try to defend myself with is apparently incriminating according to essentially everyone... can I not defend myself? Do I have to amend everything?

Nonsensical.

Dawn Denac wrote:The mods pushed you over to do nothing. You violated site rules and the mods enforced the proper punishment, just stop digging the hole at this point.

I honestly disagree with you about everything regarding this statement. However, there's really no subsidence in arguing... and it's pointless cause you won't change your mind anyways.

Dawn Denac wrote:Regardless, at GK's request this was defeated in the WA as Platoon said above me and there's little reason to post here anymore. This was an interesting thread while it lasted, that's for certain. See you all on the next train I guess.

Yeah. That's true... the resolution was defeated as planned by defenders.

So, I will still maintain that I am absolutely innocent in everything however. The way that I am being attacked (even by former allies and EmbassyRegionia natives is unjustifiable)

The Universe World wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:Uh, what the fuck?

I meant that I see a path forward for the region, not E4B.

It was also me who entirely favored Swaklaton's delegacy from the get-go and then helped to pave the way for his accession to the delegacy... and the way he apparently thanks me is by renouncing me, forbidding me from returning to EmbassyRegionia & refusing to allow me into a government position.

That's not fair at all. Swak should be more appreciative >:(
Last edited by Embassies4Breakfast on Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Embassies4Breakfast wrote:It isn't chaos, it's a masterpiece.

Platoon of Peace
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Platoon of Peace » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Welcome to another edition of PoP dissects something!
Embassies4Breakfast wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:Oh, I think that ship has long sailed. For the record, what you think you deserve, and what you actually deserve are quite likely two very different things. Shame it isn't for you to decide....

No. When literally everyone is against me for no reason, I don't "actually" deserve anything...

Everyone's against you because you made some questionable decisions regarding embassies with fash regions and WA multi-ing. One of which was against the rules. If you broke a major rule, your nation deserves to be deleted. If I do something stupid that could get me in trouble here (disclaimer: I don't plan on it), I'd own up to the mistake.

Wayneactia wrote:Just going to hold this little tidbit here, lest you decide to amend your incriminating statement.

How is that incriminating? Everything that I try to defend myself with is apparently incriminating according to essentially everyone... can I not defend myself? Do I have to amend everything?

Nonsensical.

His point is that no one made you break any rules. you did that on your own will.

Dawn Denac wrote:The mods pushed you over to do nothing. You violated site rules and the mods enforced the proper punishment, just stop digging the hole at this point.

I disagree with you but nothing will ever get you to change your mind.

I will be very surprised if you can back up the claims that the mods made you pushed you to break the rules.

Dawn Denac wrote:Regardless, at GK's request this was defeated in the WA as Platoon said above me and there's little reason to post here anymore. This was an interesting thread while it lasted, that's for certain. See you all on the next train I guess.

"the resolution was defeated as planned by defenders". Hit that nail on the head. nothing to dive into.

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:So, I will still maintain that I am absolutely innocent in everything however. The way that I am being attacked (even by former allies and EmbassyRegionia natives is unjustifiable)

You broke rules and had questionable policies. People have every right to disagree with you.

The Universe World wrote:I meant that I see a path forward for the region, not E4B.

It was also me who entirely favored Swaklaton's delegacy from the get-go and then helped to pave the way for his accession to the delegacy... and the way he apparently thanks me is by renouncing me, forbidding me from returning to EmbassyRegionia & refusing to allow me into a government position.

Swak sees your sketchy policies that you had and is making sure that they don't follow in the same track. He doesn't need to give you anything. You may have made the region but it ain't yours anymore.

TLDR: Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.

Obviously I'm not a huge expert and I did my best to keep bias out of my statements, but feel free to correct me if anything I said was wrong. :p
Daily smartman things occasionally.

So like you know when you walk into an debate thinking you're gonna beat this guys ass verbally and then walk out realising you're an idiot? Yeah that'd never be me.
human of the american male variety
Would be a republican if trump didn't feel like existing and being himself, now tends to be more of a democrat-centrist dude
maaaybe bi? IDK I'll figure it out at some point.
catholic. god imagine being catholic it would suck so much
pro: actual news, lgbtq rights, catholic church

THANKS TO YOUR [Total Jackass stunts] I HAVE [Becomed] [insert mood here].

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Universe World » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 pm

No. When literally everyone is against me for no reason, I don't "actually" deserve anything... it isn't for you to decide either. What do I "actually deserve"? I certainly do not deserve to be constantly shunned by pretty much everybody that I speak to for crappy reasons! I don't "think" that I deserve not to be blacklisted. I KNOW that I don't deserve to be blacklisted or shunned.

Nonsensical.

I honestly disagree with you about everything regarding this statement. However, there's really no subsidence in arguing... and it's pointless cause you won't change your mind anyways.

So, I will still maintain that I am absolutely innocent in everything however. The way that I am being attacked (even by former allies and EmbassyRegionia natives is unjustifiable)

The Universe World wrote:I meant that I see a path forward for the region, not E4B.

It is incriminating because you implied that the mods would not let you into the World Assembly.

Again, your policy is wrong because it means that you find non-existent fascist regions intolerable, yet find Nazis tolerable. Finding Nazis tolerable is horrifying. Renounce and apologize, mate.

Swaklaton can be just as ungrateful as he can be appreciative. You have partially soured the region’s image, and your failure to follow rules led to this mess in the first place. And he was thankful in between the March 24th incident and the raid, because he was unaware of what you had done (and this was before you made the horrible decision to deny that you did anything wrong).
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:22 pm

Platoon of Peace wrote:Everyone's against you because you made some questionable decisions regarding embassies with fash regions

Literally nobody HAS ANY RIGHT to give a damn about my decisions. That's barely a reason for anything (because, I can relink the dispatch and point out the specific things that were said by me) as (looking back on it) I did condemn hate (kind of)

Platoon of Peace wrote:WA multi-ing is against the rules. If you broke a major rule, your nation deserves to be deleted. If I do something stupid that could get me in trouble here (disclaimer: I don't plan on it), I'd own up to the mistake

I honestly still disagree with my nation's deletion and the reason for its deletion is a bit more complicated than just "WA-multing". I will not discuss the reason at all...

However, that doesn't mean that I didn't learn from it. Yes, I am critical of the mods' decision but I still learnt from this deletion. I have no intentions to commit any further violations. Individuals can still hate what a mod does to them but learns their lesson because of it. That's the kind of situation I'm in.[/quote]

Platoon of Peace wrote:His point is that no one made you break any rules. you did that on your own will

The rules wouldn't have been broken if certain circumstances were different (that's all I'll say)

Platoon of Peace wrote:I will be very surprised if you can back up the claims that the mods made you pushed you to break the rules

We'd probably be here with an extremely long paragraph if I were to back up my claims here...

Platoon of Peace wrote:"the resolution was defeated as planned by defenders". Hit that nail on the head. nothing to dive into

Yep!

Platoon of Peace wrote:You broke rules and had questionable policies. People have every right to disagree with you

"People had every right to disagree with you" No. You are being very hypocritical at this point. I had every right to form my own opinions & policies... so how about that?

Platoon of Peace wrote:Swak sees your sketchy policies that you had and is making sure that they don't follow in the same track. He doesn't need to give you anything. You may have made the region but it ain't yours anymore

You honestly missed the point that I was trying to make. Anyways, Swaklaton does have a right to not agree with something. I am not arguing against that. However, Swaklaton had still denounced me and retracted the policy that was set in stone.
Last edited by Embassies4Breakfast on Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:36 pm

I see E4B ignored me. Interesting.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:05 pm

The Universe World wrote:It is incriminating because you implied that the mods would not let you into the World Assembly

Well, they still wouldn't even though there was no good merit for keeping thr ban enforced

The Universe World wrote:Again, your policy is wrong because it means that you find non-existent fascist regions intolerable, yet find Nazis tolerable. Finding Nazis tolerable is horrifying. Renounce and apologize, mate

Well, that's true... but (in the telegram) I entirely condemned certain qualities of Nazism such as Racism, Hate & Anti-Semitism. So, that's not really being taken into account.

The Universe World wrote:Swaklaton can be just as ungrateful as he can be appreciative. You have partially soured the region’s image, and your failure to follow rules led to this mess in the first place. And he was thankful in between the March 24th incident and the raid, because he was unaware of what you had done (and this was before you made the horrible decision to deny that you did anything wrong).

Well, I understand. I disagree that I soured the region's image... well is there no good thing that you can think of where I made any sort of contribution to my own region?!?

However... my policies were wildly misinterpreted to some extent since in my policies regarding embassies with fascists, it was practically stated that one of the 6 qualities that would make a region fascist is... hate (to some degree)...

I deny what I did was wrong because (at the very least) hate & racism are two qualifications for being "fascists" to me... surely... even though all 6 specific definitions need to be met! (You call them non-existent but I call it extremely rare at most)

Swaklaton was certainly unaware of what I had done but I had no idea that my embassy policies would be forwarded and propagated throughout NS to the extent that I would recieve mass criticism and animosity for it...

I (at least) tried my best to ban raiders and preserve Swaklaton's delegacy anyways (just before the raid) and volunteered to allow Swaklaton to build up their influence while I (and you) banned any potential threats to EmbassyRegionia.

So, Swaklaton having lost all respect for me following my denial of any wrongdoing still seems a tad bit unwarranted...
Last edited by Embassies4Breakfast on Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:38 pm

The Universe World wrote:It is incriminating because you implied that the mods would not let you into the World Assembly

Well, they still wouldn't even though there was no good merit for keeping thr ban enforced

The Universe World wrote:Again, your policy is wrong because it means that you find non-existent fascist regions intolerable, yet find Nazis tolerable. Finding Nazis tolerable is horrifying. Renounce and apologize, mate

Well, that's true... but (in the telegram) I entirely condemned certain qualities of Nazism such as Racism, Hate & Anti-Semitism. So, that's not really being taken into account.

The Universe World wrote:Swaklaton can be just as ungrateful as he can be appreciative. You have partially soured the region’s image, and your failure to follow rules led to this mess in the first place. And he was thankful in between the March 24th incident and the raid, because he was unaware of what you had done (and this was before you made the horrible decision to deny that you did anything wrong).

Well, I understand. I disagree that I soured the region's image... well is there no good thing that you can think of where I made any sort of contribution to my own region?!?

However... my policies were wildly misinterpreted to some extent since in my policies regarding embassies with fascists, it was practically stated that one of the 6 qualities that would make a region fascist is... hate (to some degree)...

I deny what I did was wrong because (at the very least) hate & racism are two qualifications for being "fascists" to me... surely... even though all 6 specific definitions need to be met! (You call them non-existent but I call it extremely rare at most)

Swaklaton was certainly unaware of what I had done but I had no idea that my embassy policies would be forwarded and propagated throughout NS to the extent that I would recieve mass criticism and animosity for it...

I (at least) tried my best to ban raiders and preserve Swaklaton's delegacy anyways (just before the raid) and volunteered to allow Swaklaton to build up their influence while I (and you) banned any potential threats to EmbassyRegionia.

So, Swaklaton having lost all respect for me following my denial of any wrongdoing still seems a tad bit unwarranted...

So you were not allowed into the WA even before you were DEATed? Is that correct?

Certain qualities. Condemn Nazism in general, not certain qualities.

Again, having embassies with Nazis because you are willing to tolerate them (but not another type of region) so long as they are not “hateful and racist” (which is an odd concept) is a problem. Again, you are implying that being a Nazi is tolerable and not concerning enough for you to not open embassies, yet a hypothetical region that meets these requirements is. Simply renounce and apologize. It is so simple. Just do it.

Also, what you do in regards to game mechanics is separate from this.

Also, yes I can think of good things you did for the region. I am not sure why you asked that, because the good things you did are not the focus here.
Last edited by The Universe World on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:36 am

Embassies4Breakfast has become Minister of Foreign Affairs in The putnan empire of nations. They have taken refuge there. Allowing E4B to move/take refuge in your region is one thing, but giving them a position in the regional government is another. We shall see how this region develops with E4B now being apart of the regional government.

Swaklaton
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Swaklaton » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:24 am

There are no intentions of refounding the region. While I understand its advantages, we are in no immediate danger, and now that the idea has been publicized on this forum, it is more than likely it will be immediately stolen.

United Calanworie
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby United Calanworie » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:15 am

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:-snip-

There’s always putting down the shovel before you continue making the hole that you are in deeper. Although I suppose in your case, it would be more like powering off the trackhoe. Either way, why continue to make things worse for yourself?
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||
Discord: Aav#7546 @queerlyfe
She/Her/Hers
My telegrams are not for Moderation enquiries, those belong in a GHR. Feel free to reach out if you want to just chat.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:20 am

United Calanworie wrote:

There’s always putting down the shovel before you continue making the hole that you are in deeper. Although I suppose in your case, it would be more like powering off the trackhoe. Either way, why continue to make things worse for yourself?

They are desperate and arrogant.

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:46 am

The Universe World wrote:So you were not allowed into the WA even before you were DEATed? Is that correct?

Yes...

The Universe World wrote:Certain qualities. Condemn Nazism in general, not certain qualities.

Well... how would that help anything?

The Universe World wrote:Again, having embassies with Nazis because you are willing to tolerate them (but not another type of region) so long as they are not “hateful and racist” (which is an odd concept) is a problem. Again, you are implying that being a Nazi is tolerable and not concerning enough for you to not open embassies, yet a hypothetical region that meets these requirements is. Simply renounce and apologize. It is so simple. Just do it.

Yes...

Well... what do you seek for me to do then? It may surely be an odd concept... but it kinda still works under my policies... however I had previously stated that there had to be some new qualifications that have to happen as well!

I'll remind you down below...

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:1. Embassies with all controversially themed regions (whether they're Nazi or modeled after something else like any particular Terror Group, regions named after all evil and/or controversial organizations or people, regions named after innocent companies with controversial histories etc) shouldn't be considered...

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:2. All regions that doesn't like EmbassyRegionia shouldn't be considered for an embassy with the region (this includes regions that possesses one or more embassies with another region that doesn't like EmbassyRegionia)

These are just two new concept rules of mine... that could be applied to EmbassyRegionia...

So, is it not "being a nazi" if a "hypothetical" region were to somehow fall under these 6 very specific definitions? Is it "no longer being a Fascist?" I think that anybody would still call them "fascist" or "influenced by fascism"

All 6 qualities that are attributed to fascism still makes them... fascist (even if it's hypothetical)

The Universe World wrote:Also, what you do in regards to game mechanics is separate from this.

Well, it still drives home the point that I did attempt to desperately defend my region using game mechanics and therefore, I cannot be hated on this game.

The Universe World wrote:Also, yes I can think of good things you did for the region. I am not sure why you asked that, because the good things you did are not the focus here.

Well... because I'm important! That's why!

The Universe World wrote:Embassies4Breakfast has become Minister of Foreign Affairs in The putnan empire of nations. They have taken refuge there. Allowing E4B to move/take refuge in your region is one thing, but giving them a position in the regional government is another. We shall see how this region develops with E4B now being apart of the regional government.

Yes... I agree. Let's see how the region develops with my new position...
I only took refuge in The Putnan Empire of Nations because returning to EmbassyRegionia was pretty ban-risky at the moment.
I am still glad for having been appointed to this position anyhow. It may seem very concerning to you however rest assured that no trouble will be caused.
I look forward to the use of my position as Minister of Foreign Affairs (especially since Putnan's founder is one of the earliest residents in EmbassyRegionia)
Last edited by Embassies4Breakfast on Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:08 am

Swaklaton wrote:There are no intentions of refounding the region. While I understand its advantages, we are in no immediate danger, and now that the idea has been publicized on this forum, it is more than likely it will be immediately stolen.

I certainly agree with both of those points for sure.

United Calanworie wrote:

Nope. It's more like using the track hoe to build a mound of dirt to perfection.

Anyways, I am not making things worse for myself. I'm just being truthful!

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:53 am

The Universe World wrote:So you were not allowed into the WA even before you were DEATed? Is that correct?

Yes...

The Universe World wrote:Certain qualities. Condemn Nazism in general, not certain qualities.

The Universe World wrote:Again, having embassies with Nazis because you are willing to tolerate them (but not another type of region) so long as they are not “hateful and racist” (which is an odd concept) is a problem. Again, you are implying that being a Nazi is tolerable and not concerning enough for you to not open embassies, yet a hypothetical region that meets these requirements is. Simply renounce and apologize. It is so simple. Just do it.

Yes...

Well... what do you seek for me to do then? It may surely be an odd concept... but it kinda still works under my policies... however I had previously stated that there had to be some new qualifications that have to happen as well!

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:1. Embassies with all controversially themed regions (whether they're Nazi or modeled after something else like any particular Terror Group, regions named after all evil and/or controversial organizations or people, regions named after innocent companies with controversial histories etc) shouldn't be considered...

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:2. All regions that doesn't like EmbassyRegionia shouldn't be considered for an embassy with the region (this includes regions that possesses one or more embassies with another region that doesn't like EmbassyRegionia)

These are just two new concept rules of mine... that could be applied to EmbassyRegionia...

So, is it not "being a nazi" if a "hypothetical" region were to somehow fall under these 6 very specific definitions? Is it "no longer being a Fascist?" I think that anybody would still call them "fascist" or "influenced by fascism"

All 6 qualities that are attributed to fascism still makes them... fascist (even if it's hypothetical)

The Universe World wrote:Also, what you do in regards to game mechanics is separate from this.

Well, it still drives home the point that I did attempt to desperately defend my region using game mechanics and therefore, I cannot be hated on this game.

The Universe World wrote:Also, yes I can think of good things you did for the region. I am not sure why you asked that, because the good things you did are not the focus here.

The Universe World wrote:Embassies4Breakfast has become Minister of Foreign Affairs in The putnan empire of nations. They have taken refuge there. Allowing E4B to move/take refuge in your region is one thing, but giving them a position in the regional government is another. We shall see how this region develops with E4B now being apart of the regional government.

I only took refuge in The Putnan Empire of Nations because returning to EmbassyRegionia was pretty ban-risky at the moment.
I am still glad for having been appointed to this position anyhow. It may seem very concerning to you however rest assured that no trouble will be caused.
I look forward to the use of my position as Minister of Foreign Affairs (especially since Putnan's founder is one of the earliest residents in EmbassyRegionia)

I already made new qualifications. Also, I never said you are a Nazi, so now, renounce and apologize.

United Calanworie
Technical Moderator

Democratic Socialists

Postby United Calanworie » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:45 pm

United Calanworie wrote:There’s always putting down the shovel before you continue making the hole that you are in deeper. Although I suppose in your case, it would be more like powering off the trackhoe. Either way, why continue to make things worse for yourself?

Nope. It's more like using the track hoe to build a mound of dirt to perfection.

You are absolutely making things worse for yourself. Whereas previously you would have simply been ignored, no matter how shitty your policy on actual Nazis and fascists in general (do not go and discuss Mussolini here, that's simply strawmanning when you and I both know what the colloquial term of fascist means), you are now going to be known as "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days."
||||||||||||||||||||
She/Her/Hers
My telegrams are not for Moderation enquiries, those belong in a GHR. Feel free to reach out if you want to just chat.

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:28 pm

United Calanworie wrote:

You are absolutely making things worse for yourself. Whereas previously you would have simply been ignored, no matter how shitty your policy on actual Nazis and fascists in general (do not go and discuss Mussolini here, that's simply strawmanning when you and I both know what the colloquial term of fascist means), you are now going to be known as "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days."

Wow!

Firstly

1. My policies on Nazis & Fascists aren't shitty! If they were... then I wouldn't have prospered to the extent that I did...

2. Discussing Mussolini is kinda... required if we want to discuss fascism itself so, you're incorrect that it's strawmanning!

3. The colloquial term of fascist? Ha! Look, even if your universal definition of fascism was actually accepted by me but I am only trying to make excuses to support fascism, then what makes you think that I would go to these extremely bizzare lengths (like creating an entire & obscure embassy policy) just to support regions with a specific ideology (like fascism) when EmbassyRegionia actually possesses embassies with a very ideologically diverse range of regions as well?

4. "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days" really? Well, if that really were true and I only came up with that policy so that I could be friends with "99.99%" of all fascists, then that plan most certainly failed miserably. That's for certain! Especially since I hadn't even reached out to converse with about 99.99% of all fascists since the founding of my region...

5. It seems (as if) You are trying to portray my Embassy Collector as one that only collects embassies from fascist regions judging by this sentence "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists" when (in reality) our embassies are far more diverse than that and constitutes a multitude of entirely different regions from every ideological viewpoint... so... you're still incorrect... sorry :rofl:

The Universe World wrote:
Embassies4Breakfast wrote:Yes...

Yes...

I already made new qualifications. Also, I never said you are a Nazi, so now, renounce and apologize.

Firstly... Can you explain the "new qualifications" of yours?
Last edited by Embassies4Breakfast on Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fachumonn
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Fachumonn » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:43 pm

How long will it take you to give up! Now, you have painted your legacy. Anyone who looks at you now will instantly think of this.
GA Authorship Leaderboard | Guide to Campaigning | Other Resources

-11th Delegate of LSC. (May 31 2021-October 16 2022, June 9 2023-August 21 2023, November 1 2023-)

WA Ambassador: The People | Pronouns: He/Him/His| RL Ideology: Libertarian Socialism/Anarcho-Communism | GP Alignment: Independent |

Embassies4Breakfast
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Embassies4Breakfast » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:01 pm

Fachumonn wrote:How long will it take you to give up! Now, you have painted your legacy. Anyone who looks at you now will instantly think of this.

Your legacy is the only one painted in Black and White judging by the way you're still trying to provide unconvincing arguments! Anybody who looks at you... will think that you're "some kind of dissatisfied guy who sought to join a group of individuals who desires nothing more than to paint E4B's future very bleak by any means necessary"

Hmm? The real question is... when will you give up and not "when will I give up"
Last edited by Embassies4Breakfast on Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:08 pm

Fachumonn wrote:How long will it take you to give up! Now, you have painted your legacy. Anyone who looks at you now will instantly think of this.

Your legacy is the only one painted in Black and White judging by the way you're still trying to provide unconvincing arguments! Anybody who looks at you... will think that you're "some kind of dissatisfied guy who sought to join a group of individuals who desires nothing more than to paint E4B's future very bleak by any means necessary"

Hmm? The real question is... when will you give up and not "when will I give up"
United Calanworie wrote:You are absolutely making things worse for yourself. Whereas previously you would have simply been ignored, no matter how shitty your policy on actual Nazis and fascists in general (do not go and discuss Mussolini here, that's simply strawmanning when you and I both know what the colloquial term of fascist means), you are now going to be known as "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days."

Wow!

Firstly

1. My policies on Nazis & Fascists aren't shitty! If they were... then I wouldn't have prospered to the extent that I did...

2. Discussing Mussolini is kinda... required if we want to discuss fascism itself so, you're incorrect that it's strawmanning!

3. The colloquial term of fascist? Ha! Look, even if your universal definition of fascism was actually accepted by me but I am only trying to make excuses to support fascism, then what makes you think that I would go to these extremely bizzare lengths (like creating an entire & obscure embassy policy) just to support regions with a specific ideology (like fascism) when EmbassyRegionia actually possesses embassies with a very ideologically diverse range of regions as well?

4. "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days" really? Well, if that really were true and I only came up with that policy so that I could be friends with "99.99%" of all fascists, then that plan most certainly failed miserably. That's for certain! Especially since I hadn't even reached out to converse with about 99.99% of all fascists since the founding of my region...

5. It seems (as if) You are trying to portray my Embassy Collector as one that only collects embassies from fascist regions judging by this sentence "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists" when (in reality) our embassies are far more diverse than that and constitutes a multitude of entirely different regions from every ideological viewpoint... so... you're still incorrect... sorry :rofl:

The Universe World wrote:I already made new qualifications. Also, I never said you are a Nazi, so now, renounce and apologize.

Firstly... Can you explain the "new qualifications" of yours?

Almost everyone views you the way Calanworie said. I have met very few who do not.

The two qualifications are: 1. If themed after something that caused a genocide, do not open embassies. 2. If themed after something problematic, do not open embassies.
There. The qualifications you wanted if you were going to renounce your policy in EmbassyRegionia and apologize. Now, renounce and apologize.

United Calanworie
Technical Moderator

Democratic Socialists

Postby United Calanworie » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:14 pm

United Calanworie wrote:You are absolutely making things worse for yourself. Whereas previously you would have simply been ignored, no matter how shitty your policy on actual Nazis and fascists in general (do not go and discuss Mussolini here, that's simply strawmanning when you and I both know what the colloquial term of fascist means), you are now going to be known as "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days."

Wow!

Firstly

People with shitty policies on Nazis and fascists can, and unfortunately do prosper, as many individuals have shown in the past.

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:2. Discussing Mussolini is kinda... required if we want to discuss fascism itself so, you're incorrect that it's strawmanning!

Not really. "Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe." No references to Mussolini present in the Wikipedia synopsis. If you prefer Merriam-Webster's, "a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition." Note that it uses the Italians as an example, but does not limit the definition to them.

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:3. The colloquial term of fascist? Ha! Look, even if your universal definition of fascism was actually accepted by me but I am only trying to make excuses to support fascism, then what makes you think that I would go to these extremely bizzare lengths (like creating an entire & obscure embassy policy) just to support regions with a specific ideology (like fascism) when EmbassyRegionia actually possesses embassies with a very ideologically diverse range of regions as well?

>universal definition
>actually accepted by me
pick one.
Also, nice whataboutism there, because the possession of embassies with non-fascist regions does not exclude you from the responsibility to prevent the formation of embassies with fascists... it simply allows you to mask their presence.

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:4. "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists and then whinged about it for days" really? Well, if that really were true and I only came up with that policy so that I could be friends with "99.99%" of all fascists, then that plan most certainly failed miserably. That's for certain! Especially since I hadn't even reached out to converse with about 99.99% of all fascists since the founding of my region...

Cope.

Embassies4Breakfast wrote:5. It seems (as if) You are trying to portray my Embassy Collector as one that only collects embassies from fascist regions judging by this sentence "that one guy who supports fascists so much that he came up with an arcane six point policy so that he could be friends with 99.99% of fascists" when (in reality) our embassies are far more diverse than that and constitutes a multitude of entirely different regions from every ideological viewpoint... so... you're still incorrect... sorry :rofl:

Nope. Simply saying what you'll be remembered for due to this clusterfuck of a thread. Also, see my response to your third point about whataboutism.
||||||||||||||||||||
She/Her/Hers

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:11 pm

Can we move the fuck on please? No one cares anymore.....
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

The Universe World
Diplomat

Postby The Universe World » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 am

Wayneactia wrote:Can we move the fuck on please? No one cares anymore.....

People do care, because this thread is still being replied to, and the region and the raid on it are still being talked about. So no.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives