NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn Thaecia, by New Burnet

A record of historical World Assembly debates.
User avatar
Andusre
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

[DEFEATED] Condemn Thaecia, by New Burnet

Postby Andusre » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:15 pm

This proposal has been submitted to the WA by New Burnet.

The Security Council,

Noting the corrupt and power abusing region of Thaecia;

Understanding that status should not replace law and order;

Detests Thaecia's protection of far-left ideologies while attacking anything that is close to right wing;

Disgusted by Thaecia's leaders abusing their power and breaking their own rules, all while severely punishing those of lesser status who even think about it;

Abhors Thaecia's putting their own nations into other region's positions to get their way;

Terrified of Thaecia's continuous hunting of any region that disagrees with them;

Seeks to warn Thaecia that they aren't all powerful, and that status should not prevent you from following rules;

Hereby condemns Thaecia.
Last edited by Goobergunchia on Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
HumanSanity — Today at 18:15
Yes you are a petty asshole lol
[RRA] Minskiev — Today at 03:57
I mean I'm sure Onder is a good enough actor to pull off gay zoomer scotsman

User avatar
Andusre
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Andusre » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:16 pm

Obviously, full support.
HumanSanity — Today at 18:15
Yes you are a petty asshole lol
[RRA] Minskiev — Today at 03:57
I mean I'm sure Onder is a good enough actor to pull off gay zoomer scotsman

User avatar
Minskiev
Minister
 
Posts: 2429
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:17 pm

Support, and will be poaching delegates I know to approve, not to mention further campaigning for this proposal.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

User avatar
Quebecshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2289
Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Quebecshire » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:29 pm

Opposed, all of the things Thaecia is accused of are in fact commendable factors.

In all seriousness, dumb petty joke resolution from the NWA is just that. Waste of time.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:I founded a defender organization out of my dislike of invaders, what invading represents, and my desire to see them suffer.
Pergamon wrote:I must say, you are truly what they deserve.

User avatar
Sincluda
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 495
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sincluda » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:31 pm

Extremely compelling arguments... Will vote for!

/s

User avatar
Hulldom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1632
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hulldom » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:33 pm

Quebecshire wrote:Opposed, all of the things Thaecia is accused of are in fact commendable factors.

In all seriousness, dumb petty joke resolution from the NWA is just that. Waste of time.

I'm squarely, as always, in the stomp-it-at-vote school. Let them have their fun but make sure they get stomped to send a message.
Oh, the sun can never dip so low, a-down affection's cloudless sky...

User avatar
Zukchiva
Envoy
 
Posts: 312
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zukchiva » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:40 pm

Support. Let's get this very horrible and bad *trademark* region condemned.
Maybe I want someone to remember me, even only a little. Living means someone knows you and remembers you.
> My NS History, if ya interested.

User avatar
Wascoitan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 172
Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wascoitan » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:54 pm

I mean, idk I agree with queb here, this all sounds based to me.
Addison Vytherov
she/her
I am she who handles salmon under suspicious circumstances
"if wasc think I'll ever take her seriously then uh" - kava
"i still can't believe addi doesn't like inftr's animation style. shameful" - iota
"I think it’s just because you’re so scary" - Phoebe
"I fear u" - qekitor
"you aren't a shitass" - Koth

User avatar
Moon II
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Aug 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Moon II » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:26 pm

Heh.

Full support obviously /s
<@Roavin> Moon: Is cool defender
<@Altmoras> Moon is a prodigy
<@HumanSanity> Moon is literally the best
<@Dakota> One of my favorite wardens nodz
SC#356
SC#365
The South Pacific | The Order of The Grey Wardens | Refugia

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15799
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:50 pm

Ah yes, a proposal to condemn a region authored by someone from the NWA (a region about to be liberated) as a very obvious tit-for-tat.

I could support it if I were sarcastic enough and part of me wants to see it go to vote so it gets stomped on heavily. Thaecia is not a region I would view condemnable, and that of course would not warrant my support.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

User avatar
The United Peoples of Centrism
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Peoples of Centrism » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:29 am

I would like to see this resubmitted with every instance of "Thaecia" replaced with "Andusre"
Last edited by The United Peoples of Centrism on Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
CEO of Cancel Culture
Former Delegate of ASS
Unabashed Cardtel Shill

User avatar
Freedomanica
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Freedomanica » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:14 am

Quebecshire wrote:Opposed, all of the things Thaecia is accused of are in fact commendable factors.

In all seriousness, dumb petty joke resolution from the NWA is just that. Waste of time.


My thoughts exactly. Opposed
Technocracy, Social Democracy, LGBT, Abortion, State Secularism, Globalization, Ecopolitics, Federalism.
Primitiveness, Nationalism, Euroscepticism, Fascism, Totalitarianism.
♚ The Kingdom of Freedomanica ♚
"Folkets Kjærlighet, Nasjonens Styrke"

Founder of the Valley of Peace
Defenderist | Cosmopolitan
Overview | Constitution | States | Leader
NS Stats are canon

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15799
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 am

The United Peoples of Centrism wrote:I would like to see this resubmitted with every instance of "Thaecia" replaced with "Andusre"

According to the author, Andusre is Thaecia.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

User avatar
Toerana
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 465
Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Toerana » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:48 am

Outer Sparta wrote:
The United Peoples of Centrism wrote:I would like to see this resubmitted with every instance of "Thaecia" replaced with "Andusre"

According to the author, Andusre is Thaecia.

You mean to tell me there's more to Thaecia than Andy? Wow
Last edited by Toerana on Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Minskiev
Minister
 
Posts: 2429
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:29 am

Why are we condemning the symptom, Thaecia & Andy, when we can go right to the source. Condemn scotland
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

User avatar
Thousand Branches
Diplomat
 
Posts: 802
Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Thousand Branches » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:27 am

Minskiev wrote:Why are we condemning the symptom, Thaecia & Andy, when we can go right to the source. Condemn scotland

They did invent golf after all :p
|| Aramantha Calendula ||
○•○ Writer, editor, and World Assembly fanatic ○•○
•○• Proud member of House Elegarth •○•
○•○ Telegram or message me on discord at QueenAramantha for writing or editing help ○•○
•○• Failed General Assembly Resolutions Archive || The Grand (Newspaper Archive) •○•
○•○ Have an awesome day you! ○•○

User avatar
Brototh
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Brototh » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:28 pm

I think it's a great proposal. It talks about Thaecian leaders abusing their own power, which, knowing their World Assembly Delegate, is absolutely true. I have approved this proposal, and I'm sure everyone in my region will give it our full support!
She/Her

User avatar
Hulldom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1632
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hulldom » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:40 pm

Brototh wrote:I think it's a great proposal. It talks about Thaecian leaders abusing their own power, which, knowing their World Assembly Delegate, is absolutely true. I have approved this proposal, and I'm sure everyone in my region will give it our full support!

Even knowing some really Dictatorial Delegates, Thaecia's is the worst. She stuffed the ballot boxes in March and didn't #StopTheCount! :p
Oh, the sun can never dip so low, a-down affection's cloudless sky...

User avatar
Guess and Check
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Guess and Check » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:07 pm

Thaecia's WAD's support of this proposal only encourages me to support this further. We must pass this condemn and let the world know what evils Thaecia has committed!
Last edited by Guess and Check on Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just the weirdo known as Zukchiva Spartan Yura.
Guessing is fine if you don't know the answer!
"Are you ok zuk" - Halley
“Posts a wall of text, mentions he can elaborate more. Classic Zuk.”- Bach
“who the fuck is zukchiva lol”- Virgolia
“note to self: zuk is a traitor who must be silenced”- Atlae
“I vote that Zukchiva is kicked off the island”- Algerstonia
"everyone ban zuk"- AMOM
"i've come to the conclusion that zuk cannot pronounce words"- Euricanis
"no we blame zuk for everything now"- Catiania
"zuk is just an idiot" - Vor
"Zuk is absolutely a failure" - Vara
"Zuk's been made illegal? pog" - Boro

Proud member of The East Pacific, The Union of Democratic States, and Refugia!

User avatar
Sylh Alanor
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sylh Alanor » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:15 pm

I have approved this proposal after receiving the counsel of Refugia's World Assembly Affairs Councillor.
she/her

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9007
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Cesnica » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:19 am

Can we not support garbage fascist cope proposals for the memes?
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15799
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:31 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:Can we not support garbage fascist cope proposals for the memes?

I'm certainly voting against it but am looking forward to seeing it stomped at vote. The NWA thinks they can rush through this with a tit-for-tat proposal against not Andy, but their entire region.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

User avatar
Wascoitan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 172
Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wascoitan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:04 pm

While it would be funny, I too think it might be a bad idea to let a fascist proposal reach vote just for some meme (and I say this as someone who has supported multiple meme proposals in the past). but eh, not much that can be done at this point.
Addison Vytherov
she/her
I am she who handles salmon under suspicious circumstances
"if wasc think I'll ever take her seriously then uh" - kava
"i still can't believe addi doesn't like inftr's animation style. shameful" - iota
"I think it’s just because you’re so scary" - Phoebe
"I fear u" - qekitor
"you aren't a shitass" - Koth

User avatar
Debussy
Envoy
 
Posts: 231
Founded: Jun 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Debussy » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Terrified of Thaecia's continuous hunting of any region that disagrees with them;


What does this imply, the use of the word hunting?

User avatar
The Hazar Amisnery
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 395
Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hazar Amisnery » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:29 pm

Thaecia might come after you
News:
Nationwide cyberattack devastates core government infrastructure, but we will prevail.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads