NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] World Assembly Peace Prize

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:13 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Full support for this. We intend to nominate some of our hardworking drone operators bombing the hos- I mean, the Rebel Bases!!

Sup-fricking-port! Tinhampton deserves some more appreciation!
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:25 am

Arpasia wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Full support for this. We intend to nominate some of our hardworking drone operators bombing the hos- I mean, the Rebel Bases!!

Sup-fricking-port! Tinhampton deserves some more appreciation!

"Not entirely certain they would appreciate getting bombed by drones..."
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Tinfect wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:If it didn't pass this time, what the hell makes you think it would pass on another try?

OOC:
Presumably the fact that it garnered no small number of odd lemming votes and the simple fact that Tinhampton cannot simply let a bad idea die.

We are likely to see co-authors attached to the next draft in order to try and buy some credibility.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:09 pm

Wayneactia wrote:We are likely to see co-authors attached to the next draft...

Can confirm.

Wayneactia wrote:...in order to try and buy some credibility.

Spinning think emoji goes here
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Previous

Return to WA Archives