NATION

PASSWORD

[DISCARDED] Protections During Territorial Transitions

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daarwyrth
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Thu May 06, 2021 10:22 am

Calamari Lands wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:OOC: A valid observation. The independence would have to occur non-violently however, as per Clause 1 this resolution only applies to those types of economic or diplomatic proceedings. One could argue that potential relocation would have to be negotiated during those proceedings, which would partially solve the issue. Do you think that an extra provision for such a situation would be useful in this resolution? If so, do you have any suggestions as to what shape it should take?

OOC: Thing is even if the independence process is non-violent some countries may allow independence with only, like, 60% of the vote in a referendum. What about the other 40%? That's a lot of people and considering how varied nations are we have to take into account those possibilities.
I'm not exactly sure what form it could take, after all drawing lines is always complicated - I would probably put some sort of small limitation clause when it comes to relocation and citizenship in independences specifying what we've discussed (maybe, if there isn't enough space to relocate everyone who wants to be relocated, they can have double citizenship to help with a future relocation?).

OOC: Hmm, I'm wondering whether this could be a subject for a proposal of its own. Nonetheless, it would indeed fit in with this draft, I'm just trying to figure out how. I think I could include an individual clause for it, and that would be the best way to approach it.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth
Forest's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Capital: Daarsted | Current year: 2022 CE
  • Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male
  • Dutch with Polish roots
  • English literature major
  • Ex-religious gay leftist

Calamari Lands
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamari Lands » Thu May 06, 2021 11:09 am

Daarwyrth wrote:
Calamari Lands wrote:OOC: Thing is even if the independence process is non-violent some countries may allow independence with only, like, 60% of the vote in a referendum. What about the other 40%? That's a lot of people and considering how varied nations are we have to take into account those possibilities.
I'm not exactly sure what form it could take, after all drawing lines is always complicated - I would probably put some sort of small limitation clause when it comes to relocation and citizenship in independences specifying what we've discussed (maybe, if there isn't enough space to relocate everyone who wants to be relocated, they can have double citizenship to help with a future relocation?).

OOC: Hmm, I'm wondering whether this could be a subject for a proposal of its own. Nonetheless, it would indeed fit in with this draft, I'm just trying to figure out how. I think I could include an individual clause for it, and that would be the best way to approach it.

OOC: Probably the best idea, though I don't think independence processes should be highly regulated by the WA if at all, so I'd be pretty skeptical about a whole resolution on it.
☆☆☆☆ Glory to Calamari Lands ☆☆☆☆
Proud members of Mariner Trench's Regional Government:
> WA Delegate (Re-elected!)
> URA voting member
> Mariner of RP
Authorship -> SC#350, Commend Honeydewistania

IC: Comrade Vanya, WA Delegacy representative.

Eratsia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eratsia » Thu May 06, 2021 1:07 pm

The Eratzian government supports this motion as we believe it is important to ensure the comfort and safety of citizens during these major transitions.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Fri May 07, 2021 6:18 am

OOC: Most clauses with "citizen" should likely be replaced with "inhabitant". Laws being equal and all that.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Fri May 07, 2021 6:19 am

Araraukar wrote:OOC: Most clauses with "citizen" should likely be replaced with "inhabitant". Laws being equal and all that.

OOC: Valid point! Will mend it in the next draft :)

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Fri May 07, 2021 7:02 am

OOC: I have changed 'citizen' to 'inhabitant' in the text of the proposal, and in light of the observations made by Calamari Lands, I have added the current Clause 4. The title has also been altered. As such, new feedback is more than welcome!

Oh, and quick question: is there a word/character limit to proposals?
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Fri May 07, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri May 07, 2021 7:05 am

Daarwyrth wrote:...is there a word/character limit to proposals?

No word limit. The character limit is 5,000 including BBCode (your current draft is 3,911 characters or so).
Last edited by Tinhampton on Fri May 07, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading Possession by A.S. Byatt

Calamari Lands
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Calamari Lands » Fri May 07, 2021 7:13 am

Daarwyrth wrote:OOC: I have changed 'citizen' to 'inhabitant' in the text of the proposal, and in light of the observations made by Calamari Lands, I have added the current Clause 4. The title has also been altered. As such, new feedback is more than welcome!

Oh, and quick question: is there a word/character limit to proposals?

OOC: Great way to solve the issue we discussed. Full support!
☆☆☆☆ Glory to Calamari Lands ☆☆☆☆
Proud members of Mariner Trench's Regional Government:
> WA Delegate (Re-elected!)
> URA voting member
> Mariner of RP
Authorship -> SC#350, Commend Honeydewistania

IC: Comrade Vanya, WA Delegacy representative.

Uan aa Boa
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Uan aa Boa » Sat May 08, 2021 3:27 am

When I used Catalan independence as an example, clause 1 was still talking exclusively about territories being bought and sold, so it clearly didn't apply to the situation where part of a state breaks off to form a new state. In the current wording it is a little more ambiguous.

My feeling is that if independence arises democratically, as might happen in Scotland for instance, then it hasn't been imposed on citizens from above without their being consulted. People in Scotland who didn't want to live in the new independent country would be free to move to the rest of the UK in the period before independence was enacted, but I don't feel it would be reasonable to mandate the government help them to do so. I use Scotland as an example here because I know Catalonia is slightly more complex with the illegal referendum/political prisoner situation.

But yes, you need to decide whether you want to address that sort of secession here. Originally you clearly weren't addressing it and it wasn't what I had in mind when I suggested broadening the scope.

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Sat May 08, 2021 4:02 am

Uan aa Boa wrote:When I used Catalan independence as an example, clause 1 was still talking exclusively about territories being bought and sold, so it clearly didn't apply to the situation where part of a state breaks off to form a new state. In the current wording it is a little more ambiguous.

My feeling is that if independence arises democratically, as might happen in Scotland for instance, then it hasn't been imposed on citizens from above without their being consulted. People in Scotland who didn't want to live in the new independent country would be free to move to the rest of the UK in the period before independence was enacted, but I don't feel it would be reasonable to mandate the government help them to do so. I use Scotland as an example here because I know Catalonia is slightly more complex with the illegal referendum/political prisoner situation.

But yes, you need to decide whether you want to address that sort of secession here. Originally you clearly weren't addressing it and it wasn't what I had in mind when I suggested broadening the scope.

Valid concern. I'd say the wording "as a result of economic or diplomatic proceedings" does put a frame to an extent around what this resolution proposal deals with. From my perspective a secession isn't really economic or diplomatic, as its something more internal while 'diplomatic' to me means external affairs. Clause 4 still is a good one to keep in I think, because even if there's a territorial transition there may be mass relocations that a nation would be overwhelmed by.

I tend to agree with what you stated on the secession by referendum element, where that isn't enforced from the top down, but actually is enforced bottom up. That's the key difference here, and why I think this resolution proposal should deal with top down situations. From my current vantage point, it is regulating top down territorial transitions, but please do tell me if I am wrong, or if it could be further clarified!

EDIT: I've also returned (partially) to the old title, but had to shorten "transitions" to "trans." because it didn't fit in the title box for the forums. I am told that on the proposal submission page it will fit :)
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Sat May 08, 2021 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Ardiveds
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardiveds » Sat May 08, 2021 9:41 am

Daarwyrth wrote:
Uan aa Boa wrote:When I used Catalan independence as an example, clause 1 was still talking exclusively about territories being bought and sold, so it clearly didn't apply to the situation where part of a state breaks off to form a new state. In the current wording it is a little more ambiguous.

Valid concern. I'd say the wording "as a result of economic or diplomatic proceedings" does put a frame to an extent around what this resolution proposal deals with. From my perspective a secession isn't really economic or diplomatic, as its something more internal while 'diplomatic' to me means external affairs. Clause 4 still is a good one to keep in I think, because even if there's a territorial transition there may be mass relocations that a nation would be overwhelmed by.

I tend to agree with what you stated on the secession by referendum element, where that isn't enforced from the top down, but actually is enforced bottom up. That's the key difference here, and why I think this resolution proposal should deal with top down situations. From my current vantage point, it is regulating top down territorial transitions, but please do tell me if I am wrong, or if it could be further clarified!

EDIT: I've also returned (partially) to the old title, but had to shorten "transitions" to "trans." because it didn't fit in the title box for the forums. I am told that on the proposal submission page it will fit :)

OOC: I think GAR 344 is worth a mention here. If the resolution mentions that people have the legal right to return to the original country, that original country, being a WA member, has to guarantee they don't remain homeless.
If the ambassador acts like an ambassador, it's probably Delegate Arthur.
If he acts like an edgy teen, it's probably definitely Delegate Jim.... it's always Jim

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Sat May 08, 2021 11:47 am

Ardiveds wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:

OOC: I think GAR 344 is worth a mention here. If the resolution mentions that people have the legal right to return to the original country, that original country, being a WA member, has to guarantee they don't remain homeless.

OOC: A valid point, yet wouldn't mentioning that resolution institute a House of Cards illegality? As far as I know, resolutions can't lean upon others in their proposal text, no?

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Ardiveds
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardiveds » Sat May 08, 2021 2:32 pm

Daarwyrth wrote:
Ardiveds wrote:OOC: I think GAR 344 is worth a mention here. If the resolution mentions that people have the legal right to return to the original country, that original country, being a WA member, has to guarantee they don't remain homeless.

OOC: A valid point, yet wouldn't mentioning that resolution institute a House of Cards illegality? As far as I know, resolutions can't lean upon others in their proposal text, no?

OOC: Worth a mention in the discussion, not in the proposal. Obviously that would be a HoC violation. What I'm saying is, as long as you keep a clause that mandates that those people have the right to return, the original country can't declare them illegal immigrants and thus, has to provide them shelter one way or another.
If the ambassador acts like an ambassador, it's probably Delegate Arthur.
If he acts like an edgy teen, it's probably definitely Delegate Jim.... it's always Jim

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Sat May 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Ardiveds wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:OOC: A valid point, yet wouldn't mentioning that resolution institute a House of Cards illegality? As far as I know, resolutions can't lean upon others in their proposal text, no?

OOC: Worth a mention in the discussion, not in the proposal. Obviously that would be a HoC violation. What I'm saying is, as long as you keep a clause that mandates that those people have the right to return, the original country can't declare them illegal immigrants and thus, has to provide them shelter one way or another.

OOC: Ah, I understand! Yes, that absolutely makes sense, and thank you for pointing us to that resolution. It does put my mind somewhat at ease that there is something to fall back on in the sense that you described :)

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Sun May 09, 2021 5:35 am

Daarwyrth wrote:
Ardiveds wrote:OOC: I think GAR 344 is worth a mention here. If the resolution mentions that people have the legal right to return to the original country, that original country, being a WA member, has to guarantee they don't remain homeless.

It would depend on the nature of that mention. If you put it in the preamble saying "Oh also by the way GA 344 does this stuff" it isn't a rules violation. If instead you did something like "We use the same standard as in GA 344 in section 3" that would be. What is penalised by the rules is a substantive reliance, not a "reliance" that emerges merely from acknowledging the existence of a previous resolution.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Sun May 09, 2021 6:10 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:OOC: A valid point, yet wouldn't mentioning that resolution institute a House of Cards illegality? As far as I know, resolutions can't lean upon others in their proposal text, no?

It would depend on the nature of that mention. If you put it in the preamble saying "Oh also by the way GA 344 does this stuff" it isn't a rules violation. If instead you did something like "We use the same standard as in GA 344 in section 3" that would be. What is penalised by the rules is a substantive reliance, not a "reliance" that emerges merely from acknowledging the existence of a previous resolution.

OOC: I have included an acknowledgement of GAR #344 in the preamble of the new draft :) I have also made a few stylistic additions to the some of the listed clauses.
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Sun May 09, 2021 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Pland Adanna
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pland Adanna » Sun May 09, 2021 5:57 pm

Daarwyrth wrote:
  1. This period will be of a fair length, and grant the inhabitant in question enough time to integrate in their new nation;

Hey! I'm wondering what counts as a "fair length" of time or, if there isn't an estimate, who decides if the time given was of a "fair length".
Last edited by Pland Adanna on Sun May 09, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Mon May 10, 2021 3:28 am

Pland Adanna wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:
  1. This period will be of a fair length, and grant the inhabitant in question enough time to integrate in their new nation;

Hey! I'm wondering what counts as a "fair length" of time or, if there isn't an estimate, who decides if the time given was of a "fair length".

OOC: My intention was to leave it flexible, as in my opinion it really depends on personal circumstances. A young person may have a much easier time integrating into a new nation than an older individual, who has lived all of their life in their previous country. I imagine that nations would want to regulate on that matter themselves, and create conditions and leniencies that would be fitting to their society and jurisdiction.

If I were to decide upon "fair length" in Daarwyrth, I'd probably go along the following lines:
6 months to 2 years for individuals below the age 30, with a margin for exceptional cases up to 40.
2 years to 5 years for individuals above the age of 30 (taking into account the above margin).
The actual amount would depend on personal circumstances such a fluency of language, familiarity with cultural and societal practices, educational level, financial status, partner or no partner, children or no children, etc etc.

Of course, this is based on my subjective/personal perspective on it and is by no means meant as a measure for other nations.
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Mon May 10, 2021 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Pland Adanna
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pland Adanna » Mon May 10, 2021 6:31 am

Daarwyrth wrote:I imagine that nations would want to regulate on that matter themselves, and create conditions and leniencies that would be fitting to their society and jurisdiction.

Which nation would decide, the former one or the one that is "taking over"? This probably wouldn't do too much if it was the nation that is "taking over" but the former nation doesn't have any power in the area anymore so how could they decide?

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 am

Pland Adanna wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:I imagine that nations would want to regulate on that matter themselves, and create conditions and leniencies that would be fitting to their society and jurisdiction.

Which nation would decide, the former one or the one that is "taking over"? This probably wouldn't do too much if it was the nation that is "taking over" but the former nation doesn't have any power in the area anymore so how could they decide?

OOC: Naturally the nation that is taking over. It wouldn't make much sense for the nation that is handing over territory to regulate that. The Clause is about nations that take over the citizens living on the territory that is being transitioned. Hence the mention of new jurisdiction.

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Pland Adanna
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pland Adanna » Mon May 10, 2021 8:23 am

Daarwyrth wrote:
Pland Adanna wrote:

OOC: Naturally the nation that is taking over. It wouldn't make much sense for the nation that is handing over territory to regulate that. The Clause is about nations that take over the citizens living on the territory that is being transitioned. Hence the mention of new jurisdiction.

Sorry, I'm getting confused. How does putting the new government in charge of this protect inhabitants from the new government?

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Mon May 10, 2021 10:46 am

Pland Adanna wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:OOC: Naturally the nation that is taking over. It wouldn't make much sense for the nation that is handing over territory to regulate that. The Clause is about nations that take over the citizens living on the territory that is being transitioned. Hence the mention of new jurisdiction.

Sorry, I'm getting confused. How does putting the new government in charge of this protect inhabitants from the new government?

OOC: I admit, I am somewhat confused about you mean as well :P this resolution is about one nation transitioning a part of their territory to another nation. For example, the United States transitions Alaska to Canada. This can (hypothetically) happen as part of a territorial purchase, an economic exchange or even diplomatic exchange. Or, hypothetically, Alaska voted in a referendum to join Canada. Alaska has a number of inhabitants that will be transitioned along with that territory. So, the inhabitants of Alaska, who were first US citizens, become Canadian citizens. The clause that we speak of orders Canada to treat their new citizens, meaning the inhabitants of Alaska, in a fair and lenient manner, because they may not be aware of all the rights and duties that they now have because they are a Canadian citizen, not a US one.

Now, Canada and the US are fairly similar, I imagine. However, imagine a fictional nation that is highly democratic in nature, transitions a part of their territory (non-violently) to a nation that is more authoritarian. The citizens from the democratic nation will lose a lot of their political or civil rights, which they previously held in the democratic nation. Clause 5 ensures that the citizens from the democratic nation will get a fair amount of time to integrate into the new nation, namely the authoritarian one. As such, Clause 5 orders the "receiving" country - in this example the authoritarian nation - to implement that period of integration time, because they are the party receiving the new citizens/inhabitants.

Does that clarify things?
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Mon May 10, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Tue May 11, 2021 2:17 am

Daarwyrth wrote:imagine a fictional nation that is highly democratic in nature, transitions a part of their territory (non-violently) to a nation that is more authoritarian

When would this happen? It seems to me it would only happen in cases of war. Eg Alsace-Lorraine in the Treaty of Frankfurt.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Tue May 11, 2021 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue May 11, 2021 2:29 am

"Perhaps I am coming at this from a culturally alien perspective ambassador, but there is something I don't really understand here. I live in a nation in which the territory is controlled by the citizens, who elect a government to manage said territory in the fashion they choose. In what world is it acceptable for a government to elect to relinquish territory without the consent of the inhabitants of said territory, let alone pass it over to another state. Of course, the haven applauds any effort to improve the lot of states which believe inhabited territory can be bought and sold complete with citizens present, however we would ask you to go further and require that a binding plebiscite be held in order to ensure that territorial transfer does not occur without the consent of the majority of inhabitants of those territories."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Daarwyrth
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Tue May 11, 2021 3:01 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:imagine a fictional nation that is highly democratic in nature, transitions a part of their territory (non-violently) to a nation that is more authoritarian

When would this happen? It seems to me it would only happen in cases of war. Eg Alsace-Lorraine in the Treaty of Frankfurt.

OOC: Not the best example that I could give with the authoritarian country, I admit. It was more an extreme example to try to convey the intent of the resolution better. However, there may be territorial transitions through referenda, economic exchanges or diplomatic proceedings. Territorial transitions don't have to be initiated through conflict, per se.

CoraSpia wrote:"Perhaps I am coming at this from a culturally alien perspective ambassador, but there is something I don't really understand here. I live in a nation in which the territory is controlled by the citizens, who elect a government to manage said territory in the fashion they choose. In what world is it acceptable for a government to elect to relinquish territory without the consent of the inhabitants of said territory, let alone pass it over to another state. Of course, the haven applauds any effort to improve the lot of states which believe inhabited territory can be bought and sold complete with citizens present, however we would ask you to go further and require that a binding plebiscite be held in order to ensure that territorial transfer does not occur without the consent of the majority of inhabitants of those territories."

Vyn Nysen: "The resolution keeps the question of how a territorial transition is initiated as open as it reasonably can. The definition should be taking into account various possibilities, from referenda where the people choose to become part of a different country, to diplomatic or economic exchanges. We don't want to regulate the sovereignty of states in that area, but instead our intention is to ensure that the citizens affected by those territorial transitions will be protected. As you surely well know, Ambassador, the World Assembly consists of various nations, from direct democracies to autocracies. It would be a mistake to assume that all nations grant their citizens the same rights as your country does. As such, to at least offer protection in this form, we have drafted this resolution."

"In addition, thanks to our colleagues from Tinhampton we have just published a new draft that is much more frugal in its word usage, which our delegation admits we should have been from the start, yet maintains almost exactly the same wording of our previous drafts. The delegation of Tinhampton has requested not to be listed as a co-author however, as they feel their contribution wasn't significant enough for such. Nonetheless, our delegation is most grateful for their assistance, and for the assistance of all commenting delegations, of course."

• Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male

PreviousNext

Advertisement