NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate The Embassy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Nation of the People of the Nation
Attaché

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Nation of the People of the Nation » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:57 pm

For the record, the ERN has not been involved in this operation for about a day.

Scalizagasti
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Scalizagasti » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:42 pm

The United Regions Alliance recommends that nations vote against this resolution. During the internal vote, 9 regions voted in favour of this resolution, 3 voted against, and 3 abstained. It should be noted, however, that the final vote tally was 19.73 points in favour and 42.48 points against. To see a more detailed explanation and vote breakdown see the dispatch below.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1507494
Scalizagasti | iiwiki page | he/him

URA WA Affairs Department Head
Senator in Mariner Trench
Former President of The Great Experiment

Don't let them tell you it can't be done - Jack Layton

Big Bad Badger
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Big Bad Badger » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:34 am

The Embassy and regions like it help to spread fleas across NS. Time to shutter them up!
Mr. Badger

I've been told that raiding requires booze and a lack of pants! --Neenee

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:44 am

Flanderlion wrote:
Westinor wrote:The North Pacific Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote Against the at-vote Security Council proposal, and our delegate has voted accordingly. For further information, please view our IFV dispatch here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1506159

I think a better IFV would be 'Our allies are raiding it, so therefore we are against this Liberation'

With the lame justifications listed in the dispatch there, I agree. Going after them for now closed embassies for example is pretty lame and reads like grasping at straws.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:40 pm

My puppet in the WA gives full support
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

Previous

Return to WA Archives