NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Great Nepal

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Denecaep
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 am

Frenca wrote:
Grandais wrote:Lol, Frenca. I remember all of the threads you posted. I remember when you were just a wee little newb :3

Huh? Did you see me when I was like 1-7 days old? And sometimes I was a n00b, I admit. I godmoded and did other stuff when I really was new and wasn't really used to the rules and I didn't know to RP.

Yeah, I remember. But you get credit for stopping the noobish stuff after a few days, and becoming a great rper.
Founding Senator Dene Caep of the NSG Senate

Grandais
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 am

Frenca wrote:
Grandais wrote:Lol, Frenca. I remember all of the threads you posted. I remember when you were just a wee little newb :3

Huh? Did you see me when I was like 1-7 days old? And sometimes I was a n00b, I admit. I godmoded and did other stuff when I really was new and wasn't really used to the rules and I didn't know to RP.

I said 'newb' (newbie), not 'noob'. ;)
And yeah, I saw many of your first posts, since I was around before then. You weren't as bad as some other people *coughReich1cough*
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1
Grandais News|Factbook|Embassies

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 am

Denecaep wrote:
Frenca wrote:

Yeah, I remember. But you get credit for stopping the noobish stuff after a few days, and becoming a great rper.

I stopped at around the end of February. And sometimes, when some n00b comes out, I get mad at them and SOME of them have even claimed that I don't know how to RP/I'm an awful RPer.
And Reich1 is horrible at RPing. He nukes all the time (but less than his friend GN), and godmodes too.
And I saw newb, I only admitted I was a n00b sometimes.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:50 am

Considering that this comes from a 2010 nation, I suddenly feel old, and haven't even been a year yet.

Oh, and OP - I'd definitely vote fro that if it makes quorum.
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow." -Oscar Wilde

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 am

And also if anyone notices I can ask a mod to remove this proposal if it ever make it to queue, as it violets the rules of WA. You know WA rules dont bind any non-WA members.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 am

Blitzkrenia wrote:

Oh, and OP - I'd definitely vote fro that if it makes quorum.

5 of them did not and if this makes it way, somehow, I will just ask a mod to chuck this out. ;)

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 am

Great Nepal wrote:And also if anyone notices I can ask a mod to remove this proposal if it ever make it to queue, as it violets the rules of WA. You know WA rules dont bind any non-WA members.

Actually, as far as I know, the WA is free to Condemn or Commend any nation, even if they are not part of WA.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:41 am

Blitzkrenia wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:And also if anyone notices I can ask a mod to remove this proposal if it ever make it to queue, as it violets the rules of WA. You know WA rules dont bind any non-WA members.

Actually, as far as I know, the WA is free to Condemn or Commend any nation, even if they are not part of WA.

Slavery is illegal for nations INSIDE WA and I am not..... so using that as a reason makes it invalid.

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 am

Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

Slavery is illegal for nations INSIDE WA and I am not..... so using that as a reason makes it invalid.

I think just because you are outside the WA, does not mean they cannot Condemn you for slavery, which the WA has already expressed contempt for. I'm not sure, though.
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 am

Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

But you do use new nations as nuke testing areas...
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 am

Frenca wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

where? this will make it invalid as I have NEVER been involved in war with new nations (except EAN which is ongoing and I an sure that I have NOT mentioned nuke there.)

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

Blitzkrenia wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

I think that the rule is that if the draft is not making a false claim, it's legal.
Just because you are outside the WA, does not mean they cannot Condemn you for slavery, which the WA has already expressed contempt for.
A quote from WA FAQ

>What's the World Assembly?

The World Assembly is the world's governing body. It's your chance to mold the world to your vision, by voting for resolutions you like and scuttling the rest. However, it's a double-edged sword, because your nation will be affected by any resolutions that pass. (Unfortunately you can't obey the resolutions you like and ignore the rest, like real nations.) In other words, it's a hot-bed of political intrigue and double-dealing.

Your nation can join the WA, but it's not compulsory. If you remain outside, you're unaffected by its decisions. If you're ready to mix it up in international politics, though, the WA is for you.

There are two main benefits to WA membership: you can vote on resolutions, and you can endorse other nations in your region, thereby electing a Regional Delegate.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

Great Nepal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

where? this will make it invalid as I have NEVER been involved in war with new nations (except EAN which is ongoing and I an sure that I have NOT mentioned nuke there.)

You used me as a nuke testing site with Reich1, Des-Bal, Scario, Hegstoria, and Satirius and you all harassed me. I'm NEVER forgiving you for that.
You also used the New Hun Empire as one.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

Frenca wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

You used me as a nuke testing site with Reich1, Des-Bal, Scario, Hegstoria, and Satirius and you all harassed me. I'm NEVER forgiving you for that.
You also used the New Hun Empire as one.

What? Have I ever had a war with you? :?

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

If you remain outside, you're unaffected by its decisions. If you're ready to mix it up in international politics, though, the WA is for you.

that just means that the WA has no real power over you. They are free to Condemn you as they see fit, though.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 am

Blitzkrenia wrote:
If you remain outside, you're unaffected by its decisions. If you're ready to mix it up in international politics, though, the WA is for you.

that just means that the WA has no real power over you. They are free to Condemn you as they see fit, though.

So? its WA decision to ban WA, it applies in WA nations ONLY... as a non-member we am free to prat ice slavery. Also to condemn for not obeying WA law is invalid cos I dont have to obey it.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 am

:palm:
Do you remember my "Odd Disease found in some Countries" thread when I was new? You nuked me two months ago, even though you have not gotten into a war with me before, but another time in my WW2 you THREATENED to have a war with me because I banned you from my WW2 RP. These I'm never forgiving you.

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 am

Great Nepal wrote:
Blitzkrenia wrote:

So? its WA decision to ban WA, it applies in WA nations ONLY... as a non-member we am free to prat ice slavery. Also to condemn for not obeying WA law is invalid cos I dont have to obey it.

Yes, they can Condemn a non-WA member.
Actually, strike that, I need more research.
Strike that again, I find it:
NOTING that member nations of the IASEN are not obligated to comply to General Assembly legislation as the first clause of the IASEN Code of Rules demands that “all [IASEN members] must resign from the World Assembly”,
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

RECOGNIZING Great Nepal as an oppressive dictatorship.

So? WA has no rule against dictatorship.

NOTING that Great Nepal grants little to no political rights to its population, along with subjecting citizens to cruel punishment.

So? WA has no rule against it.

INSULTED by the fact the the United Kingdom of Great Nepal made a mockery of the World Assembly and its resolutions by actively and fully participating in the slave trade while it was still a member of the World Assembly.

FALSE

HORRIFIED that Great Nepal has committed, and admitted to abusing the population in ways such as:
a. Executing children in schools of all grade levels for being suspected of "bullying."

Thats why our crime is almost non-existent in Great Nepal. Also WA has NO rule against it.
b. Killing all children before the age of four suspected to be homosexual, even though it would be near impossible to know at that young age, and only allowing children to live if they pay currency to the government.

No WA rule against it.
c. Using child slaves for labor purposes.

As a non-WA member we are free to do that.

FURTHER REALIZING that Great Nepal has shown itself to be a threat to other nations through actions such as:
a. Actively searching for cheap nuclear weapons for offensive purposes.

SO? No WA rule says that you cant search for cheap nukes.
b. Threatening to use and has actively used these cheap nuclear weapons on both WA and non-WA nations alike.

SO? No WA rule says that you cant use Nukes.
c. Creating and purchasing viruses and biological weapons.

1. FALSE, we have ordered but our order is not yet replied.
2. SO? No WA rule says that you cant buy biological weapons.
d. Using newly founded nations as testing sites for nuclear weapons.

FALSE. We have not been in war with any new nations except EAN which is ongoing and we are sure that we have not even mentioned nuke there.
HEREBY Condemns Great Nepal

GO, First change WA rules, mention true facts and retry.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 am

Frenca wrote::palm:
Do you remember my "Odd Disease found in some Countries" thread when I was new? You nuked me two months ago, even though you have not gotten into a war with me before, but another time in my WW2 you THREATENED to have a war with me because I banned you from my WW2 RP. These I'm never forgiving you.

*tries hard to remember Odd Disease found in some Countries thread"
Sorry but I dont think I was there, can you please give me the link?

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 am

Great Nepal wrote:GO, First change WA rules, mention true facts and retry.

BELIEVING the bold orange text with blue accents on every colony's world factbook entry is distasteful and grotesque, furthermore removing the nation-region's right to support their own colors on the world factbook entry.

I don't remember this being in the GA rules, but it worked for "Condemn Macedon",
Last edited by Blitzkrenia on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 am

Blitzkrenia wrote:
BELIEVING the bold orange text with blue accents on every colony's world factbook entry is distasteful and grotesque, furthermore removing the nation-region's right to support their own colors on the world factbook entry.

I don't remember this being in the GA rules, but it worked for "Condemn Macedon",

May be no one reported it to MOD..... but if this ever makes to queue I will report MOD.

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:09 am

Frenca wrote:Link 1 (The posts in the beginning looked okay, in the middle everything got heated, and in the end it was better):
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36977

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 am

Frenca wrote:
Frenca wrote:Link 1 (The posts in the beginning looked okay, in the middle everything got heated, and in the end it was better):
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36977

Thanks for making me laugh....
1. Its in wrong forum.
2. There was nothing more than a joke.
3. I never lunched a nuke.
4. That was bloody 2 month ago, in NS time it was around a decade ago.... so its TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old.

Blitzkrenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzkrenia » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 am

Great Nepal wrote:So? WA has no rule against it.

I'd like to see where it says that the WA can only Condemn nations if they break the rules.

No really, I do. I'm a WA newb, soon to be n00b.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives