NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Great Nepal

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Sun May 09, 2010 7:05 am

Gordonopia wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:
Gordonopia wrote:I just voted for the repeal resolution. Great Nepal will be vindicated.

Oh, aren't you a freakin' hero? :palm:

As a matter of fact, I am. I will always stand with nations that spread terror and EVIL throughout NationStates. :evil:

How nice. The Lion in Council is officially annoyed and rankled. I have been asked by the Lion in Council to send your nation a Memorandom expressing our concern towards your attitude on the World.

Ambassador K. Rufflefinger
Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255
IntSane: International Sanity for All

Author of GAR#194, GAR#198 and GAR#203.

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sun May 09, 2010 7:43 am

The honoured ambassador from Charlotte Ryberg is content at the passage of the resolution, and hopes that further diplomatic pressure can be put on Great Nepal to change given the satiable evidence provided.

Maul-5
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maul-5 » Sun May 09, 2010 10:41 am

Ninthinia wrote:
Nevertheless, the point I was trying to make was that the repeal was an unnecessary attempt at neutralizing this condemnation.

Correct, this poorly written repeal will not quorum - I believe it may already be out of the queue - and even, a better written repeal could not remove the condemnation from Great Nepal. He is now subject to all sorts of embargoes from random nations.

- Jimmy Maullet

Gordonopia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonopia » Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 am

Moronist Decisions wrote:
Gordonopia wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:
Gordonopia wrote:I just voted for the repeal resolution. Great Nepal will be vindicated.

Oh, aren't you a freakin' hero? :palm:

As a matter of fact, I am. I will always stand with nations that spread terror and EVIL throughout NationStates. :evil:

How nice. The Lion in Council is officially annoyed and rankled. I have been asked by the Lion in Council to send your nation a Memorandom expressing our concern towards your attitude on the World.

Ambassador K. Rufflefinger

The Emperor welcomes your "memorandum". However, he is not interested in your opinion and will continue to govern the Empire as he sees fit. He will continue to kill, torture and obliterate anyone who stands in the way of his supreme glory.
President of the World Assembly Conservative Union. Founder and WA Delegate of Moralistic Autocracies .

Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ninthinia » Mon May 10, 2010 12:43 am

Maul-5 wrote:
Ninthinia wrote:
Nevertheless, the point I was trying to make was that the repeal was an unnecessary attempt at neutralizing this condemnation.

Correct, this poorly written repeal will not quorum - I believe it may already be out of the queue - and even, a better written repeal could not remove the condemnation from Great Nepal. He is now subject to all sorts of embargoes from random nations.

- Jimmy Maullet

OOC: He has proven to be unpopular among the majority of NS's population of users.
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]

Inherentjoydom wrote:You are all peasants I severely doubt you even read the New York Times.

Farnhamia wrote:
Inherentjoydom wrote:money is a sign of intelligince

Sure ...

http://www.starcelebritys.com/wp-content/uploads/Paris-Hilton.jpg

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

I don't think so, but I assume that a moderator has the power to alter the universe and make it so.

New East Ireland wrote:I doubt that the grand army of three people in Guy Fawkes masks will be totally effective.

Greatest thread in Moderation: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70648

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon May 10, 2010 3:54 am

Ninthinia wrote:OOC: He has proven to be unpopular among the majority of NS's population of users.

OWNED... I think.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ninthinia » Mon May 10, 2010 4:56 am

The Rich Port wrote:
Ninthinia wrote:OOC: He has proven to be unpopular among the majority of NS's population of users.

OWNED... I think.

Not, "I think". Its "F'yeah".

Inherentjoydom wrote:You are all peasants I severely doubt you even read the New York Times.

Farnhamia wrote:

Sure ...

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

I don't think so, but I assume that a moderator has the power to alter the universe and make it so.

New East Ireland wrote:I doubt that the grand army of three people in Guy Fawkes masks will be totally effective.

Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ninthinia » Mon May 10, 2010 4:58 am

Gordonopia wrote:He will continue to kill, torture and obliterate anyone who stands in the way of his supreme glory.

It is foolish actions such as these that cause kings to be overthrown by their own nation's population.

~Alexander Wattson
Executive Secretary of the Board of Ninthinia

Farnhamia wrote:

Sure ...

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 am

Sorry to interrupt the hubub and the arguments, but I now request and require that the secretariat of this Assembly archives this Resolution, as is part of their mandate as issued when this Assembly was first instated. This is because this resolution has now run its course and is enshrined in World law forevermore

Yours

Dr. Dimitri MacCarinson (phd, modern world history)

Désolé de vous interrompre l'hubub et les arguments, mais je demande et exiger que le secrétariat de l'Assemblée supprime la présente résolution aux archives pertinentes, comme c'est le cadre de leur mandat délivré au moment où l'Assemblée a d'abord été instauré. C'est parce que cette résolution a suivi son cours et est inscrit dans la loi du monde à tout jamais

Le vôtre

Dr. Dimitri MacCarinson (doctorat, histoire du monde moderne)

Perdón por interrumpir el alboroto y los argumentos, pero he pedido ahora y exigir que la Secretaría de esta Asamblea elimina la presente Resolución al archivo adecuado, como parte de su mandato, que emite cuando esta Asamblea fue instaurada en primer lugar. Esto se debe a que esta resolución ha seguido su curso y está consagrado en la legislación mundial para siempre

Tuyo

El Dr. Dimitri MacCarinson (PhD, la historia del mundo moderno)

Mi dispiace interrompere il hubub e gli argomenti, ma ora chiedere ed esigere che la segreteria di questa Assemblea rimuove la presente risoluzione al archivio in questione, come parte del loro mandato rilasciato quando questa Assemblea per la prima volta insediato. Questo perché la risoluzione ha ora fatto il suo corso ed è sancito dalla legge del Mondo per sempre

Il vostro

Il dottor Dimitri MacCarinson (dottorato di ricerca, la storia del mondo moderno)

OOC: Sorry if I've peeved anyone off
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon May 10, 2010 9:10 am

You should be requesting that in the Moderation forum.

Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ninthinia » Mon May 10, 2010 9:17 am

Diatraba wrote:Sorry to interrupt the hubub and the arguments, but I now request and require that the secretariat of this Assembly archives this Resolution, as is part of their mandate as issued when this Assembly was first instated. This is because this resolution has now run its course and is enshrined in World law forevermore

I would like it to be archived to. It is, after all, an amazing resolution. :clap:

Farnhamia wrote:

Sure ...

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 am

Fetch the moderators at once!
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ninthinia » Mon May 10, 2010 10:05 am

Diatraba wrote:Fetch the moderators at once!

Imagine:
A whole crowd charges to the moderator's front office desk with burning Great Nepal flags. The man in front is holding the resolution with another file named "ARCHIVES". He slams both on the desk and shouts:"We want this archived!" The crowd responds by encoring. The secretary grows increasingly tense and mumbles an "okay" before running out of his desk and rushing towards a door with a sign: "Moderator's Board".

To be continued...or not?

Farnhamia wrote:

Sure ...

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

The Archiepelago
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Archiepelago » Mon May 10, 2010 10:19 am

Pythria wrote:I agree wholeheartedly with this proposal. If it reaches the floor, I will definitely vote for it.

^ This
"Their betrayal will be dealt with. After you have killed all the Jedi in the temple, go to the Mustafar system, wipe out Viceroy Gunray and the other separatist leaders. Once more, the Sith will rule the Galaxy. And... we shall have... peace."
―Darth Sidious to Anakin Skywalker

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives