NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Commend Cormactopia Prime

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Jakker City
Envoy

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

[DEFEATED] Commend Cormactopia Prime

Postby Jakker City » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 am

Sev is busy IRL so I got the go ahead to move forward with taking on the commendation. My hope is to get the commendation through voting first before the condemnation. I will work on editing that other proposal in the near future as well. I was conscious to leave out details that are related to the condemnation proposal: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=480356 Feel free to offer thoughts

The Security Council,

Highlighting the recognition that Cormactopia Prime has among their fellow nations due to their region-building and authorship,

Further highlighting that this recognition is evident by this nominee being named the most influential and impactful nation across four years,

Affirming the nominee's years of service to Osiris in building regional stability through:
  • Serving in multiple leadership positions including delegate on three separate occasions and vice-delegate twice;
  • Authoring several constitutions and playing a vital role in the current governmental structure of the region;
  • Intervening to ensure that the region recovered after hostile foreign agents were found to be in the government including LizLemons, a candidate for delegate at the time, and Adytus, who proposed a constitution and attempted to stack the voting with other hostile parties;
Recognizing that after foreign agents attempted to manipulate the government of Lazarus in 2018, Cormactopia Prime stepped in to write the constitution for the region and minimize hostile influences,

Noting that after these agents were revealed, Cormactopia Prime became heavily involved in Pacifica, serving as the region’s delegate and president,

Admiring the responsibility that the nominee took on to form the regional community and government,

Further admiring Cormactopia Prime’s leadership in transitioning these nations to Thalassia after the regional founder refused to step down after many months of inactivity,

Applauding the nominee’s efforts, across several nations, in authoring numerous resolutions and documents including:
  • Four Security Council Liberations (#144 Liberate Liberal Haven, #154 Liberate Coalition of Freedom, #159 Liberate The International Communist Union, and #198 Liberate The Arab League);
  • The Ten Commandments of Detagging to provide expectations for novice defending nations as well as a notice on how to approach nations who have engaged in behaviors that have caused harm in regional communities;
Appreciating the nominee’s commitment to fighting the spread of fascism and condemning the ideology over the years through multiple military campaigns including their assistance in leading the Sovereign Confederation's invasion of Union of Fascists, and advancing regional policies against fascism in Pacifica, Thalassia, and Asgard,

Acknowledging Cormactopia Prime's advocacy of equality and inclusion through their Commendation of Gay and their organization of The NationStates #LoveIsLove Campaign,

Declaring that it takes significant competency to not only possess the level of command that this nominee has held for years, but also use that power to build up other regions,

Hereby Commends Cormactopia Prime.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:23 am, edited 14 times in total.

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 am

Acknowledging that Cormactopia Prime has immense influence in NationStates and has used this authority in many cases to protect those in greatest need,

You should be more specific. This first clause should introduce Cormac and (in my opinion) be an assertion about Cormac that you prove in the later pre-ambulatory clauses.

Highlighting the high regard that Cormactopia Prime has among their fellow nations as evident by being awarded the most influential and impactful nation in 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019,

This is mostly fluff. Rather than stating that they were awarded, state why. It's much more effective that way.

Recognizing the nominee’s stance against The Pacific, previously condemned by this body, after the region was found to have infiltrated Osiris and Lazarus for hostile purposes,

1) Are you trying to lose your votes? Why trade TP's for Laz's when you can (maybe) get both? TP has been nice enough recently that they might just forget about it.
2) Commending someone for their opinions against the region is the equivalent of condemning TP again.

Noting that from this stance, Cormactopia Prime became heavily involved in Pacificia, serving as the region’s president and delegate,

Iirc the president is the delegate. What is the job of the president in Pacifica?

Also you spelled it "Pacificia".

Admiring the responsibility that the nominee took on to form the regional community and government,

This is either fluff or it needs specific examples.

Further admiring Cormactopia Prime’s leadership in transitioning these nations to Thalassia after the regional founder refused to step down even after many months of inactivity,

Good.

Applauding the nominee’s efforts, across multiple nations, to protect and promote sovereignty when other regions have been in dire need including:
  • Authoring four Security Council Liberations (#144 Liberate Liberal Haven, #154 Liberate Coalition of Freedom, #159 Liberate The International Communist Union, and #198 Liberate The Arab League
  • Commending the region of Gay for their dedication to equality and inclusion
  • Also authoring and distributing the Ten Commandments of Detagging to provide expectations for novice defending nations as well as a notice of how to approach nations who have engaged in behaviors that have hurt others
  • Participating in multiple defenses and liberations of regions occupied by foreign invaders

I see the connection you're making, but don't think it's strong enough to put them all in a single list- especially the part about commending Gay.
Appreciating the nominee’s commitment to fighting the spread of fascism and condemning the ideology over the years through multiple military campaigns and regional policies,

Again, examples. Which military campaigns? Which regional policies?
Declaring that it takes significant competency, integrity and compassion to not only possess the level of command that this nominee has held for years, but also use that power for the betterment of others,

This proposal doesn't convince me of that. It doesn't make me think that Cormac has been around for a long time. It hardly mentions Osiris. What about the 10 SC resolutions? What about Camelot? What about defending (UDL, SPSF)? What about Lazarus? What about Osiris!?
Last edited by Bormiar on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:19 pm

There should be a right parenthesis ")" after the word "League". Otherwise, full support in principle, muahahahaha!
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Yep, support. If anyone deserves both it is Cormac. The game just wouldn't be the same without him.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:37 pm

Lazarus was undoubtedly NPO-sanctioned, but Osiris was not. For in principle because he's earned one, against as long as this tidbit of misinformation is there.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:03 pm

Jakker City wrote:Recognizing the nominee’s stance against The Pacific, previously condemned by this body, after the region was found to have infiltrated Osiris and Lazarus for hostile purposes,

False.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Jakker City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker City » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:10 pm

It looks like my wording wasn't clear with that clause, so I will work on editing it a bit.

Additionally, I will work to make some changes/additions shortly to the proposal as a whole.

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Against, A couper, especially of GCR's like Osiris, that thrives on NS drama should not receive a Commend.
Last edited by Twins of Hearts on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bowzin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Bowzin » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:06 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:Against, A couper, especially of GCR's like Osiris, should not receive a Commend.

So he should get a condemn? I'll note you feel this way for the condemn proposal.
Last edited by Bowzin on Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
| On a Redemption Arc. |
We dropped a new resume dispatch!

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Bowzin wrote:
Twins of Hearts wrote:Against, A couper, especially of GCR's like Osiris, should not receive a Commend.

So he should get a condemn? I'll note you feel this way for the condemn proposal.

Putting words in other peoples mouths is considered rude in my culture.

I do not support either game apparatus for this particular player since being a NS Drama Instigator and perpetrator that has also couped Osiris twice is not worthy of either specific punishment or award.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Full support. Cormac is an accomplished player and deserves both in my book.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:<snip>

Well, at least you didn't twist this into a discussion about blacklisting. That's progress.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Twins of Hearts wrote:Putting words in other peoples mouths is considered rude in my culture.

I do not support either game apparatus for this particular player since being a NS Drama Instigator and perpetrator that has also couped Osiris twice is not worthy of either specific punishment or award.

Cormac has done things worthy of both commendation and condemnation. That doesn't mean he should get neither. In fact he is more than deserving of both.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Numero Capitan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Numero Capitan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 am

I think this needs a serious redraft, there are some surprising omissions and the content doesn't warrant a commendation in my opinion.

The argument seems to circulate around non-specific involvement in 'multiple' defenses, membership in two regions (see below) as well as general opposition to the NPO and fascism (I think every nation on NS pretty much can tick one of those boxes)

For starters, the proposal needs to be far more specific.

As I understand it, Cormac has been 'retired' for most of the existence of Thalassia and only took up a significant role within the last few weeks.

Pacifica might have been one of the most dysfunctional regions in recent memory and its abandonment appears to have been largely because of the nominees breakdown in relationship with Topid, the founder (from what I've been told by Topid). I am not sure it is a great example for inclusion.
Minister of Defense, 00000 A World Power
Minister of Intelligence, FRA
Potato General
Senator and Attorney General, Europeia
Minister of Security and Minister of Justice, The South Pacific
Minister of War, Fidelia
Royal Council, The Last Kingdom
Crown Prince, Unknown and The Brotherhood of Blood
Delegate, REDACTED
REDACTED and REDACTED, REDACTED
REDACTED, REDACTED REDACTED
REDACTED, dont be nosey

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:28 am

The Church of Satan wrote:Cormac has done things worthy of both commendation and condemnation. That doesn't mean he should get neither.

Doesn't it tho?

I'm not going to make the argument that they deserve neither badge because they have changed sides multiple times. That tendency has largely left itself in the past and is not a disqualifier in my book. What disqualifies this nominee for a commendation in my eyes, and I know I'm going to get flak for this, is the way this nation exercises its bully pulpit. Regardless of whatever side Cormactopia played in various events of international intrigue, it is the opinion of this representative that they at times have taken things too far. The relentless attacking one has to put up with when at odds with Cormactopia has been unparalleled in NationStates, which has largely lead to Cormac's comfortable position as Kingmaker and the Most Influential NS Player of the past decade. The stamina and charisma of this nominee may never be matched in this world, but I've seen this power used to break nations, regions and alliances down more often than I think many of us bother to remember. At the end of the day, I still only know what Cormac stands against in any one moment.

I've been on all sides of this nation (friend, ally, bad, worse, enemy, neutral, friendly acquaintance, ext) as most of us have been. I ask everyone to remember what it is like when this nation sets their sights on you in a negative light. I will be voting against a commendation of this nominee. I would not oppose a condemnation.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52 am

Off the top of my head, Cormac also wrote the most recent constitutions of Osiris and Lazarus as I recall. Also probably some Miniluv articles worth mentioning.
Numero Capitan wrote:The argument seems to circulate around non-specific involvement in 'multiple' defenses, membership in two regions (see below) as well as general opposition to the NPO and fascism (I think every nation on NS pretty much can tick one of those boxes)

Agreed on the defenses part, there's certainly something that can probably be dug up.
For starters, the proposal needs to be far more specific.

Pacifica might have been one of the most dysfunctional regions in recent memory and its abandonment appears to have been largely because of the nominees breakdown in relationship with Topid, the founder (from what I've been told by Topid). I am not sure it is a great example for inclusion.

Topid wasn't exactly around to have any relationship with for most of the relevant period.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:14 am

Numero Capitan wrote:As I understand it, Cormac has been 'retired' for most of the existence of Thalassia and only took up a significant role within the last few weeks.

I'm not going to get knee deep into the debate over my own commendation, but I did want to address these factual inaccuracies.

First, I didn't step back until a bit after Thalassia was founded, but I was its first Founder and I was deeply involved with laying the groundwork for its foundation, including the writing of its constitution (which was based largely on a constitution I'd written for Pacifica anyway), its recruitment, etc., etc. Only after it was apparent the region was stable did I pass the Founder on to someone else and ease up on my responsibilities there until recently.

In regard to the problems between Topid and me, regardless of whatever else he may have told you, the problem was that he was a negligent and reckless Founder who liked to do things like create forums and Discord servers, encourage people to join them, and leave them totally unmoderated, not to mention leave Pacifica founderless for lengthy periods of time. We as a community finally got tired of that and decided to move on to Thalassia. As you can see by taking a look at Pacifica now, he is back to being an absentee Founder and people newly involved there are also getting tired of it, so this was hardly an issue exclusive to me or my time in Pacifica. I wasn't thrilled with him, but I couldn't care less now and I wish him well in his endeavors.

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:15 am

Numero Capitan wrote:As I understand it, Cormac has been 'retired' for most of the existence of Thalassia and only took up a significant role within the last few weeks.

I'll speak up a bit as a resident of both:

It is correct that Cormac has been retired for most of Thalassia's existence, however he was one of the driving forces in helping to get it established and transferring everyone from Pacifica on over. He didn't disappear from the region during his retirement, though, but took up a more passive role because he wanted the region to develop leadership independent from him, which is partly what prompted the move to Thalassia (Pacifica was far too tumultuous to survive leadership changes). He remained available for counsel if anyone sought him out for it, but he wanted others to decide whether that counsel was desired or not.

As for Pacifica, the major issues at hand stemmed from Topid's situation. Topid didn't want to step down as Founder or overall leader of Pacifica, but also was barely ever around, absent for several months at a time, and when he did (briefly) reappear, he frequently veto'd some decision for the future of the region, and then immediately vanished again without offering alternative plans. Throughout this, he also allowed his founder account (and ONLY his founder account) to CTE regularly, which put Pacifica in a constant security crisis for months on end. This was frustrating not just for Cormac, but for everyone in Pacifica's government that wanted to protect or develop the region.

(Got ninja'd by Cormac, apparently)

Numero Capitan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2007
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Numero Capitan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:30 am

Fair enough, obviously I've only briefly heard one side of it but I think Cormac's specific, positive contributions need to be fleshed out in the proposal because those didn't strike me as convincing reasons on face value and I'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking that.
Minister of Defense, 00000 A World Power
Minister of Intelligence, FRA
Potato General
Senator and Attorney General, Europeia
Minister of Security and Minister of Justice, The South Pacific
Minister of War, Fidelia
Royal Council, The Last Kingdom
Crown Prince, Unknown and The Brotherhood of Blood
Delegate, REDACTED
REDACTED and REDACTED, REDACTED
REDACTED, REDACTED REDACTED
REDACTED, dont be nosey

The Church of Satan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:14 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:I'm not going to make the argument that they deserve neither badge because they have changed sides multiple times. That tendency has largely left itself in the past and is not a disqualifier in my book. What disqualifies this nominee for a commendation in my eyes, and I know I'm going to get flak for this, is the way this nation exercises its bully pulpit. Regardless of whatever side Cormactopia played in various events of international intrigue, it is the opinion of this representative that they at times have taken things too far. The relentless attacking one has to put up with when at odds with Cormactopia has been unparalleled in NationStates, which has largely lead to Cormac's comfortable position as Kingmaker and the Most Influential NS Player of the past decade. The stamina and charisma of this nominee may never be matched in this world, but I've seen this power used to break nations, regions and alliances down more often than I think many of us bother to remember. At the end of the day, I still only know what Cormac stands against in any one moment.

I've been on all sides of this nation (friend, ally, bad, worse, enemy, neutral, friendly acquaintance, ext) as most of us have been. I ask everyone to remember what it is like when this nation sets their sights on you in a negative light. I will be voting against a commendation of this nominee. I would not oppose a condemnation.

Well, I can't deny that. It's a completely valid and justified stance.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Profilgate
Civilian

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Profilgate » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:47 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:Cormac has done things worthy of both commendation and condemnation. That doesn't mean he should get neither. In fact he is more than deserving of both.

A negative and a positive , +1+-1= 0

Deserves zero, earned zero, not a king maker or queenmaker, simply a salt miner. Against both Condemn and Commend.

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:59 pm

Profilgate wrote:
The Church of Satan wrote:Cormac has done things worthy of both commendation and condemnation. That doesn't mean he should get neither. In fact he is more than deserving of both.

Deserves zero, earned zero, not a king maker or queenmaker, simply a salt miner. Against both Condemn and Commend.

Fair, but most people see condemnations as a +1 rather than a -1; OOC impressive, in other words.

If we were to do only one, I'd say Cormac's commendable actions outweigh their condemnable actions, but their IC character is one that should be condemned. That's another problem I have with this resolution- it shouldn't and doesn't have to contradict the condemn.

IC: Condemn for the capricious, back-stabbing, "roll a dice and pick an ideology", glib, sometimes deceitful character that is Cormac.

Commend because, no matter how the SC spins it, we are incapable of shaking the enormous impact Cormac has had on the regions they've joined. Cormac has unforgettably intertwined themselves in the history of at least one GCR. That said, characterologically I don't think this one should label Cormac as "compassionate" or a "kingmaker", rather the R4 equivalent of a dedicated, skilled player.
Last edited by Bormiar on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Profilgate wrote:

Commendations and condemnations however are not the same as math. Either way, they add something to the target of the resolution, be it a song of praise or a wag of its finger. So it's +1 good thing and +1 bad thing. Neither cancels out the other.
Free the WA gnomes!

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:24 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
Profilgate wrote:

Commendations and condemnations however are not the same as math. Either way, they add something to the target of the resolution, be it a song of praise or a wag of its finger. So it's +1 good thing and +1 bad thing. Neither cancels out the other.

Really the only way for them to cancel each other out would be to have them be about the same actions. Coincidentally, that's illegal ;)

Jakker City
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker City » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:04 pm

The proposal has been updated in the OP. As the proposals become more developed, it becomes clear to see that Cormac has done a ton of commendable things and if you see the condemnations as a means to praise significant work that is IC condemnable, they do not cancel each other out. We have had a nation before (Sedge) hold a commendation and condemnation at the same time before.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives