NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn The Pacific

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Longweather
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Longweather » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:46 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:
New Periapsis wrote:
We understand. However, due to the nation of Mascarren being in the same region and a threat entity, we concluded it was noteworthy enough to be discussed.

It is an irrelevant nation. If it was a roleplayer in the Pacific to be Condemned, we have a few who are nukeMAD-happy.

Always with the nuclear weapons...

Anyways, I'm confused as to how the NPO terrorizes its own citizens. I read every post on the RMB and just don't see it...
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pierconium
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:49 am

Longweather wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:It is an irrelevant nation. If it was a roleplayer in the Pacific to be Condemned, we have a few who are nukeMAD-happy.

Anyways, I'm confused as to how the NPO terrorizes its own citizens. I read every post on the RMB and just don't see it...

This is because it isn't true. Those that are in opposition to the NPO have attempted to uphold this fantasy for years and years but the reality is that the community is open and active and the only nations that ever have any difficulty within the interior of the NPO are those that are usually implanted by those very same people.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

Apple Cartovia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Unplanned Aluminum

Postby Apple Cartovia » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:03 am

The Pacific was granted, through our largess, the fish gun. And then what? A defalcated grip upon a...uh...martini ratios. A postscript though that all narratives disgust me.

-H. Antiharp

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:12 am

Pierconium wrote:
Longweather wrote:

This is because it isn't true. Those that are in opposition to the NPO have attempted to uphold this fantasy for years and years but the reality is that the community is open and active and the only nations that ever have any difficulty within the interior of the NPO are those that are usually implanted by those very same people.

*This is because any and all who disagree have already been banned and the only ones remaining are the NPO loyalists.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Longweather
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Longweather » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Armaros wrote:
Pierconium wrote:This is because it isn't true. Those that are in opposition to the NPO have attempted to uphold this fantasy for years and years but the reality is that the community is open and active and the only nations that ever have any difficulty within the interior of the NPO are those that are usually implanted by those very same people.

*This is because any and all who disagree have already been banned and the only ones remaining are the NPO loyalists.

Far from it, there are several of us that are against various NPO policies and actions. I, myself, have argued against them various times. I believe I threw the term "fascist" around. Never found myself terrorized or punished.

Storms, I've even mocked the acceptance of the condemnation.
Last edited by Longweather on Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Mr Bubbly
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mr Bubbly » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Kitsco wrote:
I've spoke to the NPO senate this morning, they are allowing him to return, I upheld my end to the bargin inpresent to Topid, I unbanned him, he's allowed to return, 0 strings attached, yet, when he's allowed he is nonexistent.

How convenient that you and the NPO decided this right before the Condemnation went to vote. :roll:

Topid being allowed to return to St Abbaddon is meaningless. For starters, it doesn't negate everything else the NPO is being condemned for doing. Secondly, though, there is absolutely nothing stopping you or the NPO from just ejecting and banning him again when this benevolent act you're putting on outlives its usefulness. This is just another example of the NPO making promises now it can reverse later to try to halt the war effort against it.

Seems rather strange that you would all of a sudden support this endeavor after you clamored to try and repeal their last one. So whats the endgame here Cormac? You and Tim going to coup Osiris again, and repeal this one to try and justify your actions yet again?

As for condemning them? What the hell is the point? It was done once, and they said they were sorry (plus Cormac need to prop up a phony regime and needed TP's recognition), so it was repealed. Did they learn anything from it? No. Quite frankly St. Abb deserves everything that just happened to them for letting Kitsco stay in power for so long. How many times has Abb been invaded under his watch? I have lost count. Perhaps if they had a delegate who knew his own ass from his elbow in charge, none of this would have happened?

I am quite surprised Feux had the stones to try and pull something like this off again, after he was left with his ass hanging in the breeze over the whole Lazarus affair. I oppose as this is a fruitless waste of time that the NPO will gloat about, and Cormac will use a political tool, next time he tries to get cheeky.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Mr Bubbly wrote:So whats the endgame here Cormac? You and Tim going to coup Osiris again, and repeal this one to try and justify your actions yet again?

As for condemning them? What the hell is the point? It was done once, and they said they were sorry (plus Cormac need to prop up a phony regime and needed TP's recognition), so it was repealed.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You have no right to declare Kitsco doesn't know their ass from their elbow, while spouting nonsense like this about the Osiris Fraternal Order.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:17 am

Condemn the Pacific was passed 14,008 votes to 1,866.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives