NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED/DISCARDED] Lib. Federation Of Conservative Nations

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
New Bremerton
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Bremerton » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:40 am

OK. I just had a quick look at FCN's Discord server, and the evidence is preTTy damning (with emphasis on the t sound). Gagium's liberal use of the n-word is nothing less than deplorable. The n-word should never be used under any circumstances. In fact, I find it rather distasteful when black people themselves use the n-word, but that's a separate topic. I do believe many of the people in FCN are indeed IRL racists and fascists. However, as abhorrent as they appear to be, I will still be voting against this proposal, because ICly, my nation only supports RP liberations against authoritarian regions that oppress their own people and/or invade other innocent regions, regardless of ideology or lack thereof. New Bremerton does not support raiding peaceful, democratic regions, even if their Discord server is chock full of racism and antisemitism. As vile as they may be, the FCN is a peaceful, democratic region that mostly keeps to itself, and is therefore only worthy of a condemnation, badge of honor or otherwise. Last time I checked, conservatism =/= fascism or totalitarianism. If the FCN was an out-and-out, self-proclaimed fascist region like the totalitarian CCD, I would definitely be FOR this proposal. That's my nation's foreign policy in a nutshell.

As an RL analogy, the British Labour Party has a huge problem with antisemitism, but the party is democratic and abides by the rule of law. Therefore, they should not be forcibly disbanded by the British government. If the Labour Party engages in violence and intimidation, then they should certainly be closed down and its members arrested.

Speaking of the CCD, which is actually a self-proclaimed fascist, authoritarian region, maybe I shouldn't have abstained on the resolution to liberate the CCD. I only withdrew my FOR vote when people started accusing them of failing to issue an IRL disclaimer distancing themselves from fascism, and then accusing them of only issuing a disclaimer once the liberation began. At the time, I considered accusations of IRL fascism on their part to be entirely unfounded, although I now believe that, in RL terms, the CCD may, in fact, be straddling a gray area. I believe even the worst criminals deserve a fair trial, and my abstention was my way of declaring a mistrial. I should have voted for the liberation of the CCD instead of allowing my personal feelings with regards to ideological double standards and leftist hypocrisy to get the better of me. It's going to be really tricky for my nation to avoid being seen as IC hypocrites now, especially since I'll be voting against this proposal, but voting FOR any legal (and well-written) proposal to liberate The Communist Bloc.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

User avatar
Boisonia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Boisonia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:46 am

The Sect Meces wrote:
Boisonia wrote:99 times out of 100 bigots will deny their support for bigoted views, people, and ideologies when communicating with the general public and non-bigots.


So if I say you're a bigot and you deny it does that mean there's a 99% chance you're a bigot? Logic's flawed.

On another note if I could see the evidence that'd be great!


Sorry, I wasn't super clear on that. I'm saying that if someone spouts bigoted talking points, hangs out with other bigots, and exhibits bigoted behaviour while simultaneously denouncing bigotry, that denunciation should be taken with the world's tiniest grain of salt.
Inventor of the word "kinkalicious"... if that's even notable.

Canadian. Progressive liberal socialist. Agnostic. Loves Japan. INFP.

User avatar
Ravendi
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ravendi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:59 am

Offensive liberations are irksome as a whole, regardless of the targeted nation's ideology. There are some valid points raised in the resolution, but we ultimately didn't find a compelling enough reason to change our stance in this regard. AGAINST

User avatar
Lalop
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lalop » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:29 am

I made my decision. I think I'll stay in the FCN. New Waldaisia showed me screenshots of people doing this stuff,they tried to take action and ban the guy but there senate lemmings went and passed a 'free speech bill' that kept them safe. for me as a founder thats when it crosses the line and I extra constitutionally ban them,but I could understand Gaigun for vauling his regions democracy. Another funny thing-you guys are liberating the wrong region. All of those racists and such are now in the UCS-Crimsonfelild-Trednado-San Carlos ETC. Can you please offensilvy lib them...

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7918
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Caracasus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:58 am

New Bremerton wrote:I should have voted for the liberation of the CCD instead of allowing my personal feelings with regards to ideological double standards and leftist hypocrisy to get the better of me. It's going to be really tricky for my nation to avoid being seen as IC hypocrites now, especially since I'll be voting against this proposal, but voting FOR any legal (and well-written) proposal to liberate The Communist Bloc.


No worries, we don't think you're a hypocrite for being OK with extreme racism, homophobia and antisemitism but being dead against communism. We'll just think you're morally bankrupt.

Okay, so a review of the evidence from the discord. This is what I've been able to ascertain.

Many, many instances of racism, homophobia and antisemitism - including referencing a football player as the perfect slave type, fantasies about masturbating over a pile of dead jews and black people, references to black people not counting as full human beings, threats of lynching and celebration of lynching, the founder himself repeatedly using the n word in a racist context and laughing about the sheer number of instances of it on the discord server, more racism and degeneration of black people, calls for gay people to be sent to a gas chamber (from a member of their government at the time), many posts referencing and on occasion calling for violence against gay people, black people and jews.

Now at some point, several of the offenders were removed. Here however is the important part. They were not removed because of their posts on discord, they were removed due to an attempted power play they took part in. The report I was sent mentions nothing of their language used or conduct on discord - it is clearly their power grab that led to their removal, not their conduct otherwise.

We have a region whose founder actively participates in racism, antisemitism and homophobia and encourages an atmosphere of such due to his participation and acceptance of it. At best he is weak willed and has caved into social pressure from full blown racists etc. at worse he fully agrees and is on board with it. Neither looks good at all.

I will say something in defense of some members including New Waldensia who sent the screenshot. Unlike their founder, at least one member had the common decency to stand up to this and took a hard stand on Discord over it, which I personally believe deserves recognition. However given the rot goes as far as the founder of the region, I do not think their intervention (as well intentioned and noble as it is) has or will work.

Now I don't know about you, but when I think of Conservative I tend to think of lower corporate taxes, some protectionist trade agreements, a level of patriotism encouraged, promotion of free market enterprise (to a greater or lesser extent), a sense of traditionalism and support of systems of authority such as the police or armed forces.

This isn't any of those things. It's simple hatred of minority groups, which is not (I believe) representative of even a large minority of conservatives.
Last edited by Caracasus on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
Kavagrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1238
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:14 am

Lalop wrote:All of those racists and such are now in the UCS-Crimsonfelild-Trednado-San Carlos ETC. Can you please offensilvy lib them...

I'm not sure how many more times I need to mention that Gagium and Viridus were both involved in racism in the FCN server. I can TG you proof of that, too, if you'd like.

EDIT: Spelling
Last edited by Kavagrad on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety & Anti-Fascism

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:20 am

With regards to the present SC at-vote, I actually know most of the FCN leadership, and you have to understand that there was recently a major purge of nations who attempted to DDoS the regional President. Most of these nations were the more "edgy" nations you hear about. And they've made great strides towards combating the more frightening elements within the region. Case in point -- the regional flag. Before the worse people were ejected, they forced the confederate flag. Now, without said elements, the flag has been reverted to a flag of liberty. The private channels referenced have been cooled off significantly, and the founder, a moderate conservative himself, has expressed excitement over this fact. Give the FCN a chance. They had the burden of being infested with awful people (and most regional regulars acknowledge as much), and, I've talked to the founder personally about the matter, he was actually relieved by the decline in questionable content. I have no doubt that this reform will continue, and we certainly shouldn't harden them with a liberation.

Does the FCN still have problems? Absolutely. Is is making progress? Yes, it is.

User avatar
Thuzbekistan
Minister
 
Posts: 2185
Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thuzbekistan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:21 am

The more you guys try this, the more you will fail. Its stupid to try and destroy these communities.
Proud Member of The Western Isles, the Best RP region on NS.
An RP I'm Proud of: Orsandian Civil War
An INTJ, -A/-T

Economic Left/Right: -5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7918
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Caracasus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:25 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Lalop wrote:All of those racists and such are now in the UCS-Crimsonfelild-Trednado-San Carlos ETC. Can you please offensilvy lib them...

I'm not sure how many more times I need to mention that Gagium and Viridus were both involved in racism in the FCN server. I can TG you proof of that, too, if yiu'd like.


Yep. I must say I was dubious about this until I saw the evidence. I can understand if the founder was sorta uninvolved and not often on discord - hell I spent little time there when I was nominally in charge of Forest - it's not completely impossible someone could have posted something like this on our discord and I simply would not have seen or heard about it for ages.

However the founder themselves knows about it and actively encouraged it. That's different.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6942
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Lalop wrote:All of those racists and such are now in the UCS-Crimsonfelild-Trednado-San Carlos ETC. Can you please offensilvy lib them...

I'm not sure how many more times I need to mention that Gagium and Viridus were both involved in racism in the FCN server. I can TG you proof of that, too, if yiu'd like.

Can you telegram me the proof as well?
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
Kavagrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1238
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 am

United Massachusetts wrote:With regards to the present SC at-vote, I actually know most of the FCN leadership, and you have to understand that there was recently a major purge of nations who attempted to DDoS the regional President. Most of these nations were the more "edgy" nations you hear about. And they've made great strides towards combating the more frightening elements within the region. Case in point -- the regional flag. Before the worse people were ejected, they forced the confederate flag. Now, without said elements, the flag has been reverted to a flag of liberty. The private channels referenced have been cooled off significantly, and the founder, a moderate conservative himself, has expressed excitement over this fact. Give the FCN a chance. They had the burden of being infested with awful people (and most regional regulars acknowledge as much), and, I've talked to the founder personally about the matter, he was actually relieved by the decline in questionable content. I have no doubt that this reform will continue, and we certainly shouldn't harden them with a liberation.

Does the FCN still have problems? Absolutely. Is is making progress? Yes, it is.

Have you seen the screenshots that form the basis of this proposal? Given the seniority of the people involved, and the fact that many remain in the region, including that "moderate conservative" Founder (and jeez, his stuff is bad), I'd more than a little doubtful of any claims towards reforming the region. If you haven't seen the TGs, please let me know, I'm more than happy to show you exactly why the empty platitudes and non-apologies coming from FCN should be taken with a truckload of salt.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety & Anti-Fascism

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 am

Caracasus wrote:\
Now at some point, several of the offenders were removed. Here however is the important part. They were not removed because of their posts on discord, they were removed due to an attempted power play they took part in. The report I was sent mentions nothing of their language used or conduct on discord - it is clearly their power grab that led to their removal, not their conduct otherwise.

We have a region whose founder actively participates in racism, antisemitism and homophobia and encourages an atmosphere of such due to his participation and acceptance of it. At best he is weak willed and has caved into social pressure from full blown racists etc. at worse he fully agrees and is on board with it. Neither looks good at all.

I will say something in defense of some members including New Waldensia who sent the screenshot. Unlike their founder, at least one member had the common decency to stand up to this and took a hard stand on Discord over it, which I personally believe deserves recognition. However given the rot goes as far as the founder of the region, I do not think their intervention (as well intentioned and noble as it is) has or will work.


The Founder expressed his private discontent, frustration, and disgust with these elements within his region (most of whom were edgy teenagers). The FCN made a mistake by not ejecting them earlier, yes. But you should know that significant progress has been made, and the founder has told me privately that he's going to try to prevent toxic elements from popping up in the future.

I think New Wald's name is being unfairly tied to these groups to an excessive degree.

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:27 am

Kavagrad wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:With regards to the present SC at-vote, I actually know most of the FCN leadership, and you have to understand that there was recently a major purge of nations who attempted to DDoS the regional President. Most of these nations were the more "edgy" nations you hear about. And they've made great strides towards combating the more frightening elements within the region. Case in point -- the regional flag. Before the worse people were ejected, they forced the confederate flag. Now, without said elements, the flag has been reverted to a flag of liberty. The private channels referenced have been cooled off significantly, and the founder, a moderate conservative himself, has expressed excitement over this fact. Give the FCN a chance. They had the burden of being infested with awful people (and most regional regulars acknowledge as much), and, I've talked to the founder personally about the matter, he was actually relieved by the decline in questionable content. I have no doubt that this reform will continue, and we certainly shouldn't harden them with a liberation.

Does the FCN still have problems? Absolutely. Is is making progress? Yes, it is.

Have you seen the screenshots that form the basis of this proposal? Given the seniority of the people involved, and the fact that many remain in the region, including that "moderate conservative" Founder (and jeez, his stuff is bad), I'd more than a little doubtful of any claims towards reforming the region. If you haven't seen the TGs, please let me know, I'm more than happy to show you exactly why the empty platitudes and non-apologies coming from FCN should be taken with a truckload of salt.

Please do send them to me. I'm heavily involved in a region that is and has been an FCN ally.

User avatar
Kavagrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1238
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:29 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:I'm not sure how many more times I need to mention that Gagium and Viridus were both involved in racism in the FCN server. I can TG you proof of that, too, if yiu'd like.

Can you telegram me the proof as well?

United Massachusetts wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Have you seen the screenshots that form the basis of this proposal? Given the seniority of the people involved, and the fact that many remain in the region, including that "moderate conservative" Founder (and jeez, his stuff is bad), I'd more than a little doubtful of any claims towards reforming the region. If you haven't seen the TGs, please let me know, I'm more than happy to show you exactly why the empty platitudes and non-apologies coming from FCN should be taken with a truckload of salt.

Please do send them to me. I'm heavily involved in a region that is and has been an FCN ally.


Done and done.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety & Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Ragnaria
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ragnaria » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:31 am

Eh, the founder is unlikely to disappear if such a badge is applied.

Voting no, for tactical reasons.

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7918
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Caracasus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 am

United Massachusetts wrote:
Caracasus wrote:\
Now at some point, several of the offenders were removed. Here however is the important part. They were not removed because of their posts on discord, they were removed due to an attempted power play they took part in. The report I was sent mentions nothing of their language used or conduct on discord - it is clearly their power grab that led to their removal, not their conduct otherwise.

We have a region whose founder actively participates in racism, antisemitism and homophobia and encourages an atmosphere of such due to his participation and acceptance of it. At best he is weak willed and has caved into social pressure from full blown racists etc. at worse he fully agrees and is on board with it. Neither looks good at all.

I will say something in defense of some members including New Waldensia who sent the screenshot. Unlike their founder, at least one member had the common decency to stand up to this and took a hard stand on Discord over it, which I personally believe deserves recognition. However given the rot goes as far as the founder of the region, I do not think their intervention (as well intentioned and noble as it is) has or will work.


The Founder expressed his private discontent, frustration, and disgust with these elements within his region (most of whom were edgy teenagers). The FCN made a mistake by not ejecting them earlier, yes. But you should know that significant progress has been made, and the founder has told me privately that he's going to try to prevent toxic elements from popping up in the future.

I think New Wald's name is being unfairly tied to these groups to an excessive degree.


I may not have expressed myself well enough there, so apologies. Honestly, having seen the screenshot where New Waldensia took a strong stance against a photograph of black men being lynched accompanied by laughing and joking I've got some time for them, as I would to anyone standing up to the sheer hatred of ethnic minorities and gay people.

However, that doesn't change the fact that the founder was in on it up to their necks. At best they caved to peer pressure and racism and joined in with the bigger boys. At worse they agree with it. Either makes me think that this is a region where the rot simply has gone too far now.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:40 am

Caracasus wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:
The Founder expressed his private discontent, frustration, and disgust with these elements within his region (most of whom were edgy teenagers). The FCN made a mistake by not ejecting them earlier, yes. But you should know that significant progress has been made, and the founder has told me privately that he's going to try to prevent toxic elements from popping up in the future.

I think New Wald's name is being unfairly tied to these groups to an excessive degree.


I may not have expressed myself well enough there, so apologies. Honestly, having seen the screenshot where New Waldensia took a strong stance against a photograph of black men being lynched accompanied by laughing and joking I've got some time for them, as I would to anyone standing up to the sheer hatred of ethnic minorities and gay people.

However, that doesn't change the fact that the founder was in on it up to their necks. At best they caved to peer pressure and racism and joined in with the bigger boys. At worse they agree with it. Either makes me think that this is a region where the rot simply has gone too far now.

I should note that by the Founder, I refer to the Founder of the FCN's predecesor region, which is New Wald. For an intents and purposes, New Wald is the regional founder. Apologies for the difficulties.

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7918
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Caracasus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:42 am

United Massachusetts wrote:
Caracasus wrote:
I may not have expressed myself well enough there, so apologies. Honestly, having seen the screenshot where New Waldensia took a strong stance against a photograph of black men being lynched accompanied by laughing and joking I've got some time for them, as I would to anyone standing up to the sheer hatred of ethnic minorities and gay people.

However, that doesn't change the fact that the founder was in on it up to their necks. At best they caved to peer pressure and racism and joined in with the bigger boys. At worse they agree with it. Either makes me think that this is a region where the rot simply has gone too far now.

I should note that by the Founder, I refer to the Founder of the FCN's predecesor region, which is New Wald. For an intents and purposes, New Wald is the regional founder. Apologies for the difficulties.


Ahh right, in that case no, they really don't deserve or warrant being associated with the founder of the FCN at all.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
Calamari
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: May 17, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Calamari » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 am

United Massachusetts wrote:I think New Wald's name is being unfairly tied to these groups to an excessive degree.

This is an attempt to go after people they don’t like, of course they’re trying to antagonize everyone involved.


Now to everyone:
Regardless that an astounding 0 people have actually been harmed, lynched, killed, etc because a few people (that you don’t even know the ethnicity of) said a no-no word, are you really ok with setting (or continuing) a precedent that the Security Council is a weapon to attack the people you have a vendetta against?

Also I haven’t seen this yet, but all of this is happening on a third party website, it’s not like they’re using the no-no word on site.

PS PS: doctoring discord screenshots is super easy, if you’ve got time I can get screenshots of you saying all sorts of vehement things in about 30 minutes.

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:48 am

Caracasus wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:I should note that by the Founder, I refer to the Founder of the FCN's predecesor region, which is New Wald. For an intents and purposes, New Wald is the regional founder. Apologies for the difficulties.


Ahh right, in that case no, they really don't deserve or warrant being associated with the founder of the FCN at all.

I'm not sure I understand. In any case, this stuff is really difficult for me to deal with, as a member of a region allied with the FCN, who is probably our closest ally (I am referring to Right to Life).

That said, I don't want to engage in affirmation bias. As much as I'm confident that Gagium and Viridius' awful "humour" (what I presume it to be) will die down without social pressure from more edgy characters that were formerly in the FCN, I'm still going to talk to FCN leadership in no unclear terms. I think we should give New Wald a chance to actually take action here (this being his warning), and review the situation in the near future.

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7918
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Caracasus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:49 am

Calamari wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:I think New Wald's name is being unfairly tied to these groups to an excessive degree.

This is an attempt to go after people they don’t like, of course they’re trying to antagonize everyone involved.


Now to everyone:
Regardless that an astounding 0 people have actually been harmed, lynched, killed, etc because a few people (that you don’t even know the ethnicity of) said a no-no word, are you really ok with setting (or continuing) a precedent that the Security Council is a weapon to attack the people you have a vendetta against?

Also I haven’t seen this yet, but all of this is happening on a third party website, it’s not like they’re using the no-no word on site.

PS PS: doctoring discord screenshots is super easy, if you’ve got time I can get screenshots of you saying all sorts of vehement things in about 30 minutes.


Okay, so your argument is basically that no-one was harmed by the posts, and the posts were made up anyway.

"I didn't steal your sandwich, anyway it tasted disgusting!"
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:49 am

Calamari wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:I think New Wald's name is being unfairly tied to these groups to an excessive degree.

This is an attempt to go after people they don’t like, of course they’re trying to antagonize everyone involved.


Now to everyone:
Regardless that an astounding 0 people have actually been harmed, lynched, killed, etc because a few people (that you don’t even know the ethnicity of) said a no-no word, are you really ok with setting (or continuing) a precedent that the Security Council is a weapon to attack the people you have a vendetta against?

Also I haven’t seen this yet, but all of this is happening on a third party website, it’s not like they’re using the no-no word on site.

PS PS: doctoring discord screenshots is super easy, if you’ve got time I can get screenshots of you saying all sorts of vehement things in about 30 minutes.

You're really not helping here.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6942
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:52 am

I've seen the evidence and while only a few of the disgusting posts I seen came from Gagium, it does appear that he joined in to some degree. While most of the grotesque posts came from others, he shouldn't have joined in. Now, I'm now going to join their discord server to see how much of this is still going on.
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:53 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I've seen the evidence and while only a few of the disgusting posts I seen came from Gagium, it does appear that he joined in to some degree. While most of the grotesque posts came from others, he shouldn't have joined in. Now, I'm now going to join their discord server to see how much of this is still going on.

The FCN was founded as a moderate conservative region, and was since hijacked. I genuinely want to see what their Discord is like, since I left during the worse parts. I'm told it's calmed down significantly.

User avatar
The Nexus Union
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Nexus Union » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:12 am

Its times like these that solidify the fact that the WASC has degenerated into nest of rodents - using the power invested in them to censor ideology they disapprove of through their 'offensive' liberations. Its sad to see how they garner what little support they have by slapping on buzzwords like fascist/ homophobic/ racist etc onto proposals in an attempt to drive up peoples emotions. The WASC has more or less become a means to promote the interests of regions.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads