NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate Femdom Empire

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:37 pm

John-Travolta wrote:There is a lot of misinformation in this thread, and it would take me all day to correct all of it, so I will focus on the password issue. The game does not keep track of who sets passwords, and the Liberation function only checks to see if an executive founder exists or not. If the founder CTEs, the Liberation will take effect and drop the password. I do not expect the founder to CTE, so the Liberation is almost certainly useless, but that is irrelevant to game mechanics.

Source perhaps? I'm curious to learn something I didn't know before

John-Travolta
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby John-Travolta » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:52 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
John-Travolta wrote:There is a lot of misinformation in this thread, and it would take me all day to correct all of it, so I will focus on the password issue. The game does not keep track of who sets passwords, and the Liberation function only checks to see if an executive founder exists or not. If the founder CTEs, the Liberation will take effect and drop the password. I do not expect the founder to CTE, so the Liberation is almost certainly useless, but that is irrelevant to game mechanics.

Source perhaps? I'm curious to learn something I didn't know before
This is a very common misconception. Took me a bit to find a source other than myself, but here you go. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=392301&p=30356204#p30356204

Edit: My post was not entirely correct--it seems that the founder must be in the region to nullify the Liberation, not merely existing. Still, my original point stands.
Last edited by John-Travolta on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:54 pm

John-Travolta wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Source perhaps? I'm curious to learn something I didn't know before
This is a very common misconception. Took me a bit to find a source other than myself, but here you go. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=392301&p=30356204#p30356204

Cool, thanks :)

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:01 am

Liberate Femdom Empire was passed 11,040 votes to 7,427.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Forestavia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Forestavia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:04 am

NOOOOOOO! :o :( >:( :evil:

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:11 am

As Robbie Rotten would say, this is going down in history.

Hemuraile
Attaché

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hemuraile » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:12 am

Femdom has a founder and now a free badge from the recently passed neoliberation. I wonder what sort of meaning La Navasse may derive from it besides it being his "fourth resolution!!".
Adnati

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:42 pm

After 1 year, 2 months, and 15 days from January 17, 2017, when I first drafted this resolution, it has finally passed. Unfortunately, unless the Founder CTEs or is DEATed (in Dank Memes, the Liberation had no effect even when the Founder was out of the region), Femdom Empire will not be able to be revitalized. The mentioned "suspicious methods" in the resolution could have been reported, but I don't believe that such would be properly investigated by Admin, especially considering the lengthly period between then and now.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 pm

La Navasse wrote:After 1 year, 2 months, and 15 days from January 17, 2017, when I first drafted this resolution, it has finally passed. Unfortunately, unless the Founder CTEs or is DEATed (in Dank Memes, the Liberation had no effect even when the Founder was out of the region), Femdom Empire will not be able to be revitalized. The mentioned "suspicious methods" in the resolution could have been reported, but I don't believe that such would be properly investigated by Admin, especially considering the lengthly period between then and now.

It was reported La Nav, which you would know if you had actually been a part of that war. Neither admin nor attackers could prove anything, so no punishment was handed out to the defending side(Jadny+co).
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:
La Navasse wrote:After 1 year, 2 months, and 15 days from January 17, 2017, when I first drafted this resolution, it has finally passed. Unfortunately, unless the Founder CTEs or is DEATed (in Dank Memes, the Liberation had no effect even when the Founder was out of the region), Femdom Empire will not be able to be revitalized. The mentioned "suspicious methods" in the resolution could have been reported, but I don't believe that such would be properly investigated by Admin, especially considering the lengthly period between then and now.

It was reported La Nav, which you would know if you had actually been a part of that war. Neither admin nor attackers could prove anything, so no punishment was handed out to the defending side(Jadny+co).

Would an Appeal of the ruling not help?
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives