NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate KAISERREICH

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Diplomat
 
Posts: 968
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:07 am

Great job, Lenlyvit!
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
Game Warden of Forest


User avatar
Sarakart
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: May 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarakart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 am

Great work.
World Assembly Delegate for the Sufficient Union.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4830
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 am

Great job me Lenly!
I need a drink, but I can't legally have one, what to do...
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4830
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:10 am

Divitalia wrote:This’ll pass in an hour, and then we’ll have all the same arguments in the Nazi Europa thread...

Probably not, given that there is far less ambiguity about what that region believes. None, actually
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Lenlyvit
Diplomat
 
Posts: 856
Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lenlyvit » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:12 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:Great job, Lenlyvit!

Sarakart wrote:Great work.

Lord Dominator wrote:Great job me Lenly!
I need a drink, but I can't legally have one, what to do...

Lol, thanks guys :) Of course, I had a really good arguer on my side :p

*gives Lord Dominater another 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies*
Citizen of The Rejected Realms and 10000 Islands
Author of SC#242, SC#245, SC#253, and SC#257, Co-author of SC#218
Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4830
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:16 am

Lenlyvit wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Great job, Lenlyvit!

Sarakart wrote:Great work.

Lord Dominator wrote:Great job me Lenly!
I need a drink, but I can't legally have one, what to do...

Lol, thanks guys :) Of course, I had a really good arguer on my side :p

*gives Lord Dominater another 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies*

noms the cookies

Speaking of, some stats:
Second longest thread for a proposal that went to vote, after something about abortion (so far)
Third longest thread for a proposal overall (probably) after Liberate Haven (Mall's), and the aforementioned abortion one
There is very little redtext in this thread relative to size & topic (kudos to everyone)
In three minutes or so, this thread will have been posted for all of 8 days
And a self-indulgent one, as of this typing my posts make up ~13.7% of the thread
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Soviet Lestland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Lestland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:16 am

I made a meme about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAezNNLwXEI

Have fun guys!

Also Lenlyvit! You have earned a place in Soviet Lestlands honor, for the guy that successfully liberated KAISERREICH! :clap:

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14275
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:20 am

Lenlyvit wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Great job, Lenlyvit!

Sarakart wrote:Great work.

Lord Dominator wrote:Great job me Lenly!
I need a drink, but I can't legally have one, what to do...

Lol, thanks guys :) Of course, I had a really good arguer on my side :p

*gives Lord Dominater another 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies*

I was on the other side of this argument but congrats on your dedecation paying off I guess.

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14275
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:21 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Divitalia wrote:This’ll pass in an hour, and then we’ll have all the same arguments in the Nazi Europa thread...

Probably not, given that there is far less ambiguity about what that region believes. None, actually

I'll probably vote against, but I won't be arguing in their defence. Not one little bit.

User avatar
Wrapper
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 5899
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wrapper » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:27 am

Yes, Len, great job breaking the Security Council. :p

I will say, it is nice to see this level of SC activity after so much relative stagnation.

Lord Dominator wrote:There is very little redtext in this thread relative to size & topic (kudos to everyone)

I can fix that....

KIDDING, kidding I swear.

The discussion did veer off into NSG territory more than a few times, but we recognized that at least some of those arguments were relevant. I wouldn't expect so much leeway in the future.

Forestavia wrote:4. When their founder ceases to exist, the nations of KAISERREICH will be unable to protect themselves. Their region will be invaded and their culture will be diluted. That sounds a lot like harassment to me.

For the record, no, that is not harassment. That's ideology-based raiding and that's been part of gameplay for some time.

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Diplomat
 
Posts: 968
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:30 am

Wrapper wrote:The discussion did veer off into NSG territory more than a few times, but we recognized that at least some of those arguments were relevant. I wouldn't expect so much leeway in the future.

Yeah, I don't expect that to happen either. But at least it stayed mostly on topic, which is good for all of us around.
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
Game Warden of Forest


User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14275
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:31 am

Wrapper wrote:Yes, Len, great job breaking the Security Council. :p

I will say, it is nice to see this level of SC activity after so much relative stagnation.

Lord Dominator wrote:There is very little redtext in this thread relative to size & topic (kudos to everyone)

I can fix that....

KIDDING, kidding I swear.

The discussion did veer off into NSG territory more than a few times, but we recognized that at least some of those arguments were relevant. I wouldn't expect so much leeway in the future.

Forestavia wrote:4. When their founder ceases to exist, the nations of KAISERREICH will be unable to protect themselves. Their region will be invaded and their culture will be diluted. That sounds a lot like harassment to me.

For the record, no, that is not harassment. That's ideology-based raiding and that's been part of gameplay for some time.

I would argue that the level of 'ideology-based gameplay' that exists against fascist/Nazi regions should constitute harassment, but that is a can of worms I don't plan on opening too far. It sounds like it would become a circular discussion that would go on into eternity.

User avatar
Caelapes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1497
Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Caelapes » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:31 am

Wrapper wrote:
Forestavia wrote:4. When their founder ceases to exist, the nations of KAISERREICH will be unable to protect themselves. Their region will be invaded and their culture will be diluted. That sounds a lot like harassment to me.

For the record, no, that is not harassment. That's ideology-based raiding and that's been part of gameplay for some time.

At least since 2003, when The MT Army was first founded and started taking the fight to Nazis. Fifteen years this June, which is probably older than a lot of the kids in KR.
     
The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4830
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:31 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Lenlyvit wrote:

Lol, thanks guys :) Of course, I had a really good arguer on my side :p

*gives Lord Dominater another 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies*

I was on the other side of this argument but congrats on your dedecation paying off I guess.

Yep, kudos all around to the people who debated, or at least the ones who stayed and debated more than a period of hours :clap:
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14275
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:35 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:I was on the other side of this argument but congrats on your dedecation paying off I guess.

Yep, kudos all around to the people who debated, or at least the ones who stayed and debated more than a period of hours :clap:

I like to hope I stayed respectful enough not to piss anybody off too much.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4830
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:36 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Yep, kudos all around to the people who debated, or at least the ones who stayed and debated more than a period of hours :clap:

I like to hope I stayed respectful enough not to piss anybody off too much.

I think you did at least, from what I can remember
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Vandario
Diplomat
 
Posts: 716
Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vandario » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:55 am

An so the miscarriage of Justice, this witch hunt is complete. At least now I can go back to isolation, and probably resign from WA/SC again. Good riddance.
You are a: Right-Leaning Authoritarian Isolationist Nativist Traditionalist
Collectivism score: -33%
Authoritarianism score: 67%
Internationalism score: -50%
Tribalism score: 67%
Liberalism score: -33%
Liberalism score: 0%

Political Compass: http://i.imgur.com/cbmUtGN.png Updated Feb 11th 2017
Political Objective: http://i.imgur.com/JO0drir.png Updated Nov 28th 2016
8 Values Test: http://i.imgur.com/v428sL7.png posted May 7 2017
Another Political Test: http://i.imgur.com/PkMqvzl.png
Nolan Chart: http://i.imgur.com/YB5TYbC.png

Gender: Male
Age: 24
Country: USA

A Free Society is an Armed Society
Say no to Social Media kids. NS Stats are kind of silly, I follow my own.

User avatar
Sarakart
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: May 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarakart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 am

Vandario wrote:An so the miscarriage of Justice, this witch hunt is complete. At least now I can go back to isolation, and probably resign from WA/SC again. Good riddance.


Well that's one less witch to keep track of ;)
World Assembly Delegate for the Sufficient Union.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4830
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:10 am

Sarakart wrote:
Vandario wrote:An so the miscarriage of Justice, this witch hunt is complete. At least now I can go back to isolation, and probably resign from WA/SC again. Good riddance.


Well that's one less witch to keep track of ;)

But we didn't determine whether or not the region was a witch!
cue Holy Grail movie
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 920
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kurnugia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:25 am

Vandario wrote:An so the miscarriage of Justice, this witch hunt is complete. At least now I can go back to isolation, and probably resign from WA/SC again. Good riddance.

It is a very good idea to abstain from voting. ;)
Author of Issue no 1201

User avatar
Tim-Opolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5984
Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:29 am

Splendid work, Lenlyvit. The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
[11:16:10] <@Koth> tim is a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Diplomat
 
Posts: 968
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Sarakart wrote:
Well that's one less witch to keep track of ;)

But we didn't determine whether or not the region was a witch!
cue Holy Grail movie

Do virtual ducks count as having weight?
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
Game Warden of Forest


User avatar
West Leas Oros
Minister
 
Posts: 2597
Founded: Jul 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Leas Oros » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:42 am

Caelapes wrote:
Wrapper wrote:For the record, no, that is not harassment. That's ideology-based raiding and that's been part of gameplay for some time.

At least since 2003, when The MT Army was first founded and started taking the fight to Nazis. Fifteen years this June, which is probably older than a lot of the kids in KR.

If by "Nazis" you mean anyone they happen to disagree with, then yeah.
Just your friendly neighborhood democratic socialist revisionist traitor.
PMT nation. Economically to the left of Karl Marx. Social justice is a bourgeois plot.
Brothers and sisters are natural enemies, like fascists and communists. Or libertarians and communists. Or social democrats and communists. Or communists and other communists! Damn commies, they ruined communism!"

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:Oros, no. Please. You were the chosen one. You were meant to debunk the tankies, not join them. Bring balance to the left, not leave it in darkness.

WLO Public News: Protest turns violent as Orosian Anarchists burn building. 2 found dead, 8 injured. Investigation continues.

User avatar
Blood Wine
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1671
Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Blood Wine » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:44 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:Splendid work, Lenlyvit. The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.


I think this will be my favorite quotes for the coming months:
Tim-Opolis wrote:the immeasurable amount of Fascist Salt


Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Formerly known as Port Blood
Current foreign Minister of gay
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus

User avatar
Soviet Lestland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Lestland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:27 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Splendid work, Lenlyvit. The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.


I think this will be my favorite quotes for the coming months:
Tim-Opolis wrote:the immeasurable amount of Fascist Salt


Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.


Maybe is hould meme it up a little.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads