NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate The Communal Confederacy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:44 pm

I'd love to see you work with Lenly :P
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:56 pm

#noregerts

Yes the misspelling was on purpose.

I give up on this thread. We are not zoo creatures you can come peer at, and pass judgements on. I don’t give 2 wet and sloppy shits what you think about my region as you all are clearly as prejudiced, biased, and corrupt as possible within this game framework.

You specifically were kicked, FYI, for being a tool in our discord to our highest government officials.

Everyone, Please crawl back to whatever coffee house, Wall Street protest, or additional sundry foolishness normally occupies your time.

Thank you.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

Aeneas Prime
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeneas Prime » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:I have never been, nor plan to enter, in the KREICH discord server.

Considering what happened with me popping in there for something innocuous, I don't blame you.
Triemann wrote:Well, when we let in others to help prove we don't practice fascism, they took screenshots of our server dedicated to offensive jokes and distasteful statements for amusement and used that as evidence. They helpfully left out statements saying how this isn't real, furthering their own narrative against fact.

Sorry we're so quick to distrust. Our Discord is relatively guarded anyway, as it isn't much of an official element of the region despite how others wish to take it.

Why would you have a server dedicated to that? I found a link to your Discord right on the WFE. I would not call that "guarded" unless you mean roles or something, but I was not there long enough to experience any of that. Why would something that is not an, "official element" of the region be seemingly utilized as such?

I am starting to understand why you have issues trusting people.
Aeneas Rahl

Vizier, Arbiter -The East Pacific

Also known as Dream Killers
Discord: Cain#7912

Triemann
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Triemann » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Aeneas Prime wrote:Why would you have a server dedicated to that? I found a link to your Discord right on the WFE. I would not call that "guarded" unless you mean roles or something, but I was not there long enough to experience any of that. Why would something that is not an, "official element" of the region be seemingly utilized as such?

I am starting to understand why you have issues trusting people.

I misspoke when I said server: it is a dedicated channel of offensive matters within our main server. We have specific other servers for official matters, and the only "official" channel on our main server is an announcements channel.

This situation has made us re-evaluate our Discord security, as the fact we segregate topics means nothing to others.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Apostate wrote:#noregerts

Yes the misspelling was on purpose.

I give up on this thread. We are not zoo creatures you can come peer at, and pass judgements on. I don’t give 2 wet and sloppy shits what you think about my region as you all are clearly as prejudiced, biased, and corrupt as possible within this game framework.

You specifically were kicked, FYI, for being a tool in our discord to our highest government officials.

Everyone, Please crawl back to whatever coffee house, Wall Street protest, or additional sundry foolishness normally occupies your time.

Thank you.

*** Warned for flaming ***

Any time people want to start following site rules in this thread, that would be great. Link for anyone that hasn't read the rules.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Why not?

Where did the uss monitor end up again?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Apostate wrote:-snip-

It's not wise to provoke a mod's wrath any further.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Not sure if threatening mod or just uh... I don't even know.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Syberis wrote:Not sure if threatening mod or just uh... I don't even know.

Threatening anyone on a privately owned website is never a good idea in general, just as a blanket rule.
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 pm

Vulturret wrote:
Syberis wrote:Not sure if threatening mod or just uh... I don't even know.

Threatening anyone on a privately owned website is never a good idea in general, just as a blanket rule.

Hear hear
Unholy cosmic frost!

The Atlae Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 pm

Well, this thread has certainly hit a new low.
Last edited by The Atlae Isles on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Author of Issues #752, #816, and #967
Delegate Emeritus of The East Pacific
WA Ambassador: George Williamsen
"Gloria in Terra" | "The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."
Collecting TEP Cards! - Deputy Steward of TEAPOT

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 pm

The Atlae Isles wrote:Well, this thread has certainly hit a new low.

Seems to actually be getting better from a day ago. :p
Statsminister of Balder

Greater Hindia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hindia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:39 am

I havent had time to debate but now that i had time maybe its too late,but i will not stay calm after hearing my beloved region nazi calling the kaissereich a nazi is just outrageusly unprofessional even racial you re basicaly saying all german based region or nation are nazis symphatizer or neo nazi.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:04 am

Greater Hindia wrote:I havent had time to debate but now that i had time maybe its too late,but i will not stay calm after hearing my beloved region nazi calling the kaissereich a nazi is just outrageusly unprofessional even racial you re basicaly saying all german based region or nation are nazis symphatizer or neo nazi.

Try again. This time in coherent. I have no idea what you are saying.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

The Atlae Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:07 am

Greater Hindia wrote:I havent had time to debate but now that i had time maybe its too late,but i will not stay calm after hearing my beloved region nazi calling the kaissereich a nazi is just outrageusly unprofessional even racial you re basicaly saying all german based region or nation are nazis symphatizer or neo nazi.

Yes, but it certainly had at one point a Nazi forum background, Nazi propaganda posters and an embassy with Nazi Europa. Even officials of KR concede that.

What they dispute, though, is that they haven’t done enough to rebrand themselves, especially after tolerating anti-Semitic “jokes” in their Discord server.
Author of Issues #752, #816, and #967
Delegate Emeritus of The East Pacific
WA Ambassador: George Williamsen
"Gloria in Terra" | "The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."
Collecting TEP Cards! - Deputy Steward of TEAPOT

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:50 am

I've ran out of popcorn to eat over this thread, I've had to resort to Haribos.
Malphe Vytherov

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:55 am

While it is beyond me that non-german people actually create german regions. <-< I don't create a United States or British region too....
Last edited by Pergamon on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

The First German Order
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The First German Order » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 am

-deleted-
Last edited by The First German Order on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
”Nuclear strikes do not damage the phone network. The atom respects your right to a final call.” - Dumb Ideologies

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:14 am

The First German Order wrote:. Not to mention that in real life the Kaiserreich was the German Empire which was pretty much the Nazis in World War One.

That's Wonder Woman talking, not history. The Nazi Party got hold in Germany because of WW1, not because the Empire was already the Third Reich. It lived and died with Hitler, for which we ought to grateful.
Unholy cosmic frost!

The First German Order
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The First German Order » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:17 am

-deleted-
Last edited by The First German Order on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
”Nuclear strikes do not damage the phone network. The atom respects your right to a final call.” - Dumb Ideologies

Rrborn
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rrborn » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:21 am

The Atlae Isles wrote:

Yes, but it certainly had at one point a Nazi forum background, Nazi propaganda posters and an embassy with Nazi Europa. Even officials of KR concede that.

What they dispute, though, is that they haven’t done enough to rebrand themselves, especially after tolerating anti-Semitic “jokes” in their Discord server.

A background, a couple posters, and 1 embassy out of the hundreds we've had(all created years ago before most of the current volk got here) is not enough to forever label us nazis without even considering how we've changed. The people in the government and in the Reich today have little to no connection with the events that happened long before their time andvof which they have no control over. Let it go.

The Happylandian Army
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Happylandian Army » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:26 am

The First German Order wrote:Not to mention that in real life the Kaiserreich was the German Empire which was pretty much the Nazis in World War One.

I'm sorry, but no. The German Empire pre-WWII, no matter what incarnation it was in had pretty much nothing in common with the Nazis other than being autocratic, militaristic, and German, and if that's enough, then everything going back to Prussia and the Holy Roman Empire also qualifies as being "pretty much the Nazis in [insert time period here]".
I don't have a stake in this debate one way or the other, I was mostly hanging around to get enough raw materials to support my salt needs for the next eon, but this is WRONG.
Last edited by The Happylandian Army on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

The First German Order
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The First German Order » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:26 am

The Happylandian Army wrote:
The First German Order wrote:Not to mention that in real life the Kaiserreich was the German Empire which was pretty much the Nazis in World War One.

I'm sorry, but no. The German Empire pre-WWII, no matter what incarnation it was in had pretty much nothing in common with the Nazis other than being autocratic, militaristic, and German, and if that's enough, then everything going back to Prussia and the Holy Roman Empire also qualifies as being "pretty much the Nazis in [insert time period here]".
I don't have a stake in this debate one way or the other, I was mostly hanging around to get enough raw materials to support my salt needs for the next eon, but this is WRONG.

Ah. You've made a good point. My apologies for mixing stuff up.

The Happylandian Army
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Happylandian Army » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:28 am

The First German Order wrote:
The Happylandian Army wrote:I'm sorry, but no. The German Empire pre-WWII, no matter what incarnation it was in had pretty much nothing in common with the Nazis other than being autocratic, militaristic, and German, and if that's enough, then everything going back to Prussia and the Holy Roman Empire also qualifies as being "pretty much the Nazis in [insert time period here]".

Ah. You've made a good point. My apologies.

No worries. It's a common mistake that I'd like to correct whenever it crops up.

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 am

Deleting posts? :blink: :eyebrow:
Statsminister of Balder

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads