NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate The Communal Confederacy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
La Navasse
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Liberate The Communal Confederacy

Postby La Navasse » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 pm

[code][/code]

Liberate The Communal Confederacy
Proposed By: La Navasse

The Security Council,

Observing that The Communal Confederacy, a revolutionary leftist region, once had over forty nations in its youth;

Noting the region’s decline and inactivity, especially after the Founder, The FAJ Federation, ceased to exist;

Distraught at the current occupation by the fascist KAISERREICH, who has locked down the region;

Appalled by the high number of “Colonies”, or trophy regions, that the invading region possesses;

Highly Disturbed by the near certainty of regional destruction and a refound of The Communal Confederacy by KAISERREICH;

Distressed by the actions of the recent foreign delegate and current Homeland Officer, Fox Mulderss, and the "Additional Necessary Duties" Wanton Disregard towards destroying the region;

Believing that the region will not reach its fullest potential, which it had barely shown in its youth, without a SC Liberation;

Hereby Liberates The Communal Confederacy.

I've contacted the natives of The Communal Confederacy, however, there has been no received response. Unibot has written on this region, an explanation for the absence of response, and its need for Liberation, starting here: viewtopic.php?p=33117230#p33117230
Last edited by Ransium on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:04 am, edited 19 times in total.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

Botschaft von
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Botschaft von » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 pm

La Navasse wrote:

The Security Council,

Observing that The Communal Confederacy, a revolutionary leftist region, once had over forty nations in its youth;

Noting the region’s decline and inactivity, especially after the Founder, The FAJ Federation, ceased to exist;

Distraught at the current occupation by KAISERREICH, who has locked down the region;

Appalled by the high number of “Colonies”, or trophy regions, that the invading region possesses;

Highly Disturbed by the near certainty of regional destruction and a refound of The Communal Confederacy by KAISERREICH;
Is there a known reason for the invasion other than just right vs left?
Believing that the region will not reach its fullest potential, which it had barely shown in its youth, without a SC Liberation;

I've contacted the natives of The Communal Confederacy, and am awaiting for their response. Unibot has written on this region and its need for Liberation, starting here: viewtopic.php?p=33117230#p33117230

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Botschaft von wrote:
La Navasse wrote:

The Security Council,

Distraught at the current occupation by KAISERREICH, who has locked down the region;

Is there a known reason for the invasion other than just right vs left?

I've contacted the natives of The Communal Confederacy, and am awaiting for their response. Unibot has written on this region and its need for Liberation, starting here: viewtopic.php?p=33117230#p33117230

I do believe that your commentary has been misplaced.

Furthermore, could you elaborate?
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19

The Armed Forces of Botschaft
Civilian

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Forces of Botschaft » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:25 pm

La Navasse wrote:
Botschaft von wrote:

Oh dear, my mistake. Anyways, what I meant was; is there a reason for KAISERREICH's invasion (other than the Communal Confederacy being a left-wing region) that you know of?

Botschaft von
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Botschaft von » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 pm

The Armed Forces of Botschaft wrote:
La Navasse wrote:

Oh dear, my mistake. Anyways, what I meant was; is there a reason for KAISERREICH's invasion (other than the Communal Confederacy being a left-wing region) that you know of?

OOC: Annnnnd, I just used my puppet. *facepalm

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Botschaft von wrote:
The Armed Forces of Botschaft wrote:Oh dear, my mistake. Anyways, what I meant was; is there a reason for KAISERREICH's invasion (other than the Communal Confederacy being a left-wing region) that you know of?

OOC: Annnnnd, I just used my puppet. *facepalm

I don't believe that there's IC/OOC in the Security Council - that's entirely for the GA in terms of the WA, in my opinion.

KAISERREICH appears to have invaded the region for the sake of gaining a vulnerable, leftist region, with a formerly active past, that they could refound with relative ease. The aim of this proposal is to make it so that they fail, and to aid in a revitalization of TCC.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Looks like a liberation is needed, and sooner rather than later, support.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:13 pm

I support this liberation. I think the delegate is a native, no? Anywho, you've got my approval La Nav and ill vote for it when it goes to vote.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:03 am

Lenlyvit wrote:I support this liberation. I think the delegate is a native, no? Anywho, you've got my approval La Nav and ill vote for it when it goes to vote.

Looks like a region not yet detagged. My bad.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Why is this abandoned?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Fauxia wrote:Why is this abandoned?
It appears to be that the native delegate Marman was reinstated 26 days ago, but has kept the invading delegate in a RO position.
Lenlyvit wrote:I support this liberation. I think the delegate is a native, no?
I immediately relabeled the resolution as abandoned as I saw this, but I'm not quite sure about the legitimacy of Marman.

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:13 am

La Navasse wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Why is this abandoned?
It appears to be that the native delegate Marman was reinstated 26 days ago, but has kept the invading delegate in a RO position.
Lenlyvit wrote:I support this liberation. I think the delegate is a native, no?
I immediately relabeled the resolution as abandoned as I saw this, but I'm not quite sure about the legitimacy of Marman.

Marman is legitimate, they've been in the region practically since it began, they just probably don't care about KREICH controlling the region or haven't noticed. My bet is on not noticing, so I think you should still persue this.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:55 am

Lenlyvit wrote:
La Navasse wrote:It appears to be that the native delegate Marman was reinstated 26 days ago, but has kept the invading delegate in a RO position.I immediately relabeled the resolution as abandoned as I saw this, but I'm not quite sure about the legitimacy of Marman.

Marman is legitimate, they've been in the region practically since it began, they just probably don't care about KREICH controlling the region or haven't noticed. My bet is on not noticing, so I think you should still persue this.
Right. Fendas can come in for a bit to restore the region, then leave
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:14 am

Fauxia wrote:
Lenlyvit wrote:Marman is legitimate, they've been in the region practically since it began, they just probably don't care about KREICH controlling the region or haven't noticed. My bet is on not noticing, so I think you should still persue this.
Right. Fendas can come in for a bit to restore the region, then leave

I have telegrammed all of the natives that Unibot has mentioned except for Marman, but none have responded, so I'm currently awaiting a reply by a second telegram. I'm not quite sure about the current status of native support, so I'll likely hold off from continuing this until I receive a response.

EDIT: To explain more thoroughly my hesitation, should we liberate a region invaded by KAISERREICH, whose native Delegate is simply being inactive and allowing for the invaders to destroy the region? Or should the region be left to die, as there isn't any recorded native support and the region is essentially lifeless? Do we push this proposal through for a cause, or leave it behind for practical reasons?
Last edited by La Navasse on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 pm

La Navasse wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Right. Fendas can come in for a bit to restore the region, then leave

I have telegrammed all of the natives that Unibot has mentioned except for Marman, but none have responded, so I'm currently awaiting a reply by a second telegram. I'm not quite sure about the current status of native support, so I'll likely hold off from continuing this until I receive a response.

EDIT: To explain more thoroughly my hesitation, should we liberate a region invaded by KAISERREICH, whose native Delegate is simply being inactive and allowing for the invaders to destroy the region? Or should the region be left to die, as there isn't any recorded native support and the region is essentially lifeless? Do we push this proposal through for a cause, or leave it behind for practical reasons?
Should we legitimize the victory of nazi collaborators?

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Fauxia wrote:
La Navasse wrote:I have telegrammed all of the natives that Unibot has mentioned except for Marman, but none have responded, so I'm currently awaiting a reply by a second telegram. I'm not quite sure about the current status of native support, so I'll likely hold off from continuing this until I receive a response.

Should we legitimize the victory of nazi collaborators?
Should we help unresponsive, possibly puppet nations?

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:23 pm

La Navasse wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Should we legitimize the victory of nazi collaborators?
Should we help unresponsive, possibly puppet nations?
Sure, if it allows fendas to come in and de grief.

I’m not making you write this. If you don’t want to, don’t.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Fauxia wrote:
La Navasse wrote:Should we help unresponsive, possibly puppet nations?
Sure, if it allows fendas to come in and de grief.

I’m not making you write this. If you don’t want to, don’t.
I'm simply concerned on the lack of native response.

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Pfft

Postby Apostate » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:35 pm

La Navasse, we are not Nazi or Nazi sympathizers.

You destroyed your own region, Dank Memes, by inviting actual alt right wing folks as well as screaming to defenders for help. So, in this instance, whose side are you really on :)

Finally, since you lack credibility and information, there is no way ANYONE will vote for your resolution, condemnation, or anything else.

Cheers!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=808337
Last edited by Apostate on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Apostate wrote:La Navasse, we are not Nazi or Nazi sympathizers.

You destroyed your own region, Dank Memes, by inviting actual alt right wing folks as well as screaming to defenders for help. So, in this instance, whose side are you really on :)

Finally, since you lack credibility and information, there is no way ANYONE will vote for your resolution, condemnation, or anything else.

Cheers!
Dank Memes has not been my region since late March or early April 2017, nor do I care about its outcome. Additionally, your definition of credibility and information is confusing, especially given this being your first forum post. It'd be helpful if you stated your main nation; otherwise, I'd like constructive feedback.

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:53 pm

On another note, it does appear to be that KAISERREICH is ramping up its gears to close down The Communal Confederacy. Therefore, I am in favor in possibly submitting this tonight, with some revisions.*

EDIT: *with the approval of my superiors, of course.
Last edited by La Navasse on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:12 pm

I would hyperlink the communal confederacy the first time and get rid of the underline on fascist, but otherwise, maybe.

I would note that with only two endorsements it will take a long time for KR to complete the raid, so no need to rush

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:36 am

What utter trash. It's a dead region, even the founder gave up on it. What potential do you see?
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

La Navasse
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:

What utter trash. It's a dead region, even the founder gave up on it. What potential do you see?

The large growth the region had to 40 nations in a relatively short time period, before it began declining for no obvious apparent reason. My guess is that the Founder simply went inactive at that time, and later CTEd. Unibot feels that this situation is similar to others, which were Liberated: viewtopic.php?p=33118648#p33118648
Last edited by La Navasse on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 am

A communist far-left region? And you’re requesting the help of me, the delegate of the Kekistani Republic? I understand that the proposer telegrams as many delegates as possible to vote for their proposal, but I find this laughable.

Nay, I say- for the people of the Security Council refused to help us in time of need when the leftists came after us.

While I do hate fascists, I congratulate Kaiserreich’s capture of the region.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives