NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Greater Tezdrian

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Diatraba wrote:I must ask the honoured author about his choice of nominee. There are plenty of others who could be nominated for a condemnation owing to the practice of the slave trade, including (unfortunately) myself, The Scandinavians, New Nicksyllvania and others - why chose Greater Tezdrian?

Je dois demander à l'auteur l'honneur de son choix de candidat. Il ya beaucoup d'autres qui pourraient être proposés pour une condamnation en raison de la pratique de la traite des esclaves, y compris (malheureusement) moi-même, les Scandinaves, New Nicksyllvania et d'autres - Pourquoi choisir Grand Tezdrian?

"Unfortunately"? Quite frankly, honoured Diatraba, you were basically asking to get invaded by an emancipation force. And you could still, considering you still have slavery.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Lowell Leber
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lowell Leber » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Diatraba wrote:I must ask the honoured author about his choice of nominee. There are plenty of others who could be nominated for a condemnation owing to the practice of the slave trade, including (unfortunately) myself, The Scandinavians, New Nicksyllvania and others - why chose Greater Tezdrian?

Je dois demander à l'auteur l'honneur de son choix de candidat. Il ya beaucoup d'autres qui pourraient être proposés pour une condamnation en raison de la pratique de la traite des esclaves, y compris (malheureusement) moi-même, les Scandinaves, New Nicksyllvania et d'autres - Pourquoi choisir Grand Tezdrian?

"Unfortunately"? Quite frankly, honoured Diatraba, you were basically asking to get invaded by an emancipation force. And you could still, considering you still have slavery.

Marshal Leber, who happened to be visiting the WA today, approached the microphone...
"Threats against nations not specifically named by specific Security Council actions should not be made in this body. And as I see it the Rch Port Rich Port has no business threatening to interfere in the internal matters of any nation anyways!"
Last edited by Lowell Leber on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC The Leberite Empire

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Lowell Leber wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Marshal Leber, who happened to be visiting the WA today, approached the microphone...
"Threats against nations not specifically named by specific Security Council actions should not be made in this body. And as I see it the Rch Port has no business threatening to interfere in the internal matters of any nation anyways!"

Uh... the Chair would like to kindly remind the Marshall that he or she is not in charge of this discussion. Furthermore, the Chair would like to source the constitution of Diatraba to further understand why not only is it's prior statements not a threat of any kind, but more like fact: that other countries outraged by Diatraba's practices would, in fact, burn their crops and drench the land in salt. The Worker's Imperial Republic of The Rich Port in no way threatened the slaver nation of Diatraba anyways. Most threats can be referenced to the slavers of Des-Bal, but not Diatraba. On top of this, the Chair would like to tell the Marshall to ... well, for my sake, you should use your imagination for that one. Anyways, I didn't threaten Diatraba. Never did, never will.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Unibotian WA Mission
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibotian WA Mission » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 pm

If you say so? :palm:
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote: Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Methinks he doth pine too much.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Unibotian WASC Mission
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibotian WASC Mission » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Pascal happily wrote the words, "AT VOTE, and congratulations to AO on their commendation!" on the wall.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm

We have placed our vote FOR the proposal at vote. Though not involved in the debate and discussion ((OOC: on principal, I usually leave AMOM to deal with stuff here and then take his word on how to vote in the SC as my knowledge of said chamber isn't as vast as his)), we are committed to the abolition of slavery and if condeming is the least the WA can do, then I glady put my vote to it.

Yours,
Last edited by Sanctaria on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Hiriaurtung Arororugul
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 03, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hiriaurtung Arororugul » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 am

Unibotian WASC Mission wrote:
ImageCondemn Greater Tezdrian
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Greater Tezdrian

The Security Council,

COMMITTING itself to diplomatic efforts to end international servitude -- a commitment which current GA legislation demands from member nations,

RECONGNIZING that Greater Tezdrian is the founder and the continued leader of the International Association of Slave Exporting Nations (IASEN),

NOTING that member nations of the IASEN are not obligated to comply to General Assembly legislation as the first clause of the IASEN Code of Rules demands that “all [IASEN members] must resign from the World Assembly”,

PROTESTING the IASEN’s marketing and promotion of their so-called “noble” practice of slavery,

AWARE that the IASEN operates through various storefronts and trade auctions across the world with an excess of over sixty-six million slaves in its possession,

DENOUCING the IASEN’s variation of “National Sovereignty” as a flimsy international excuse to abuse and ignore human and civil rights that were protected by anti-slavery General Assembly legislation,

AFFIRMING that Greater Tezdrian and the IASEN have promoted an even worse reputation for national sovereignists regarding human and civil rights,

APPRECIATING the gallant opposition to the IASEN by WA members including …Ozymos, Orlkjestad, Kelanis, Uregrea, Windica and former and non-WA members including … Ostronopolis, New Chalcedon, Questers, Santheres, Allemande, Ralkovia, Marzeron, Hardenburgh and troops from the World Anti-Slavery Organization (WASO) and the Oceanic Defense Coalition (ODECON),

UNDERSTANDING that the aforementioned and highly celebrated upholders of human rights took various actions against the IASEN including…

• The seizure of slave ships,
  • Engagements of war,
  • Trade embargos, and economic sanctions,
  • Cease and Desist orders,
  • Anti-Slavery Coalitions,
  • Financial compensation and incentive for the freedom of the slaves,

ACCEPTING that a condemnation of the IASEN and its unrighteous founder is the very least that the World Assembly can do as an international entity dedicated to improving worldwide human and civil rights,

DEEPLY CONCERNED that the spread of servitude, and the reversal of existing liberties is imminent without early and responsive action towards this growing problem,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Greater Tezdrian.

Why? Until I am presented with sensible reasons for condemning this sovereign nation the People of Aundotutunagir will remain opposed.
Hiriaurtung Arororugul
WA Ambassador
The People of Aundotutunagir

WARNING! This account only posts in-character and will treat all posts directed at it as in-character as well.

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 am

Hiriaurtung Arororugul wrote:Why? Until I am presented with sensible reasons for condemning this sovereign nation the People of Aundotutunagir will remain opposed.

Pascal handed Arororugul a sensible reason to vote for, inconspiciously .
Last edited by Unibot on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

WokaStates
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby WokaStates » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 am

One more step to stop the slavery organisations is taken by this resolution. As a member of an Anti-Slavery coalition (WASO), I vote FOR the condemn of the Great Tezdrian as well as any other nation that supports slavery and makes slave auctions.

Tzorsland
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tzorsland » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I am shocked! Not only at the alleged actions of Greater Tezdrian, but the fact that such a well written resolution actually made it to a vote! Tzorsland votes YES on this resolution and will encourage all others to do likewise.
"A spindizzy going sour makes the galaxy's most unnerving noise!"
"Cruise lightspeed smooth and slient with this years sleek NEW Dillon-Wagoner gravitron polarity generator."
AKA Retired WerePenguins Frustrated Franciscans Blue Booted Bobbies A Running Man Dirty Americans

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 am

Ambassador John Gallagher had listened to all statements which were made so far untill it was finnaly his turn to make a statement. He pushed the small button on the microphone in front of him and started with his statement.

'Mister Chair, Esteemed fellow Ambassadors, I just made a last phonecall with my country's administration and our Secretary of State confirmed one last time what our stance and vote would be. The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde shall vote for this current proposal to condemn Great Tezdrian.'

' Our country, whom is wellknown for it's freedom, liberty and justice, condems countries and organisations whom think it's 'normal' to own or trade people against their will and use them as slaves, thus condemns Great Tezdrian, thus condemns IASEN.'

'I also would like to announce that, in accordance with national Customs and Immigration Laws, border patrol operations, wheter it's on land,in the air, in our territorial waters or exclusive economic zone, will be intensified to prevent illegal transport, trade etc. from slaves in or through Noordeindian territory.'

'Thank you Mister Chair, that was all I felt was neccesary to say.'

The Ambassador pushed on the small button on his microphone, shutting it off, and sat back into his chair.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Ylamoria
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ylamoria » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 am

Ylamoria has voted yes for this proposal. Not mainly for the slavery (because Ylamorian government is not having anti-slavery as a big issue, slave-trading is illegal in Ylamoria though. But it is allowed to have slaves there) but for the point that he is telling all members of the IASEN to resign from the WA (which Grand Tezdrian has not done). Then that he supports slavery just gives this a minor plus.
I am gone for a while... If I can stay away then I prove that it is possible to leave NationStates. If not... then it proves that I am really bored.

Hiriaurtung Arororugul
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 03, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hiriaurtung Arororugul » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 am

Unibot wrote:
Hiriaurtung Arororugul wrote:Why? Until I am presented with sensible reasons for condemning this sovereign nation the People of Aundotutunagir will remain opposed.

Pascal handed Arororugul a sensible reason to vote for, inconspiciously .

Hiriaurtung Arororugul quickly pockets the tinfoil packet of opium.

Thank you ambassador. The People of Aundotutunagir will reconsider their stance on this matter.
Hiriaurtung Arororugul
WA Ambassador
The People of Aundotutunagir

WARNING! This account only posts in-character and will treat all posts directed at it as in-character as well.

New Rockport
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rockport » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:21 am

IC: I cast my government's vote in favor of this condemnation, as the promotion of slavery is indeed condemnable. However I fear, as does my government, that this condemnation's impact will be diminished by this council's previous condemnation of Omigodtheykilledkenny. If this council sees fit to condemn a relatively free country whose government has done much to promote free expression throughout the world, then some will undoubtedly conclude that a condemnation from this council must not be so bad.

-Maurice Woods
Ambassador to the Security Council
Federal Republic of New Rockport

(OOC: From an OOC perspective, I found the condemnation of OMGTKK to be amusing, but as far as the Federal Republic of New Rockport is concerned, it hits too close to home.)
The Federal Republic of New Rockport

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Here is a transcript of the discussions in our People's Assembly (lower house of parliament), the House of Regions (upper house of parliament), and the Council of Directors (our cabinet - we start in the People's Assembly:

Mr Toanzoski, Speaker of the Assembly: Assemblymen, we must now vote on this new legislation - "Condemn Greater Tezdrian" - clear the lobby!"
[SEVERAL MINUTES PASS AS THE CHAMBER EMPTIES AS MEMBERS VOTE ON THE LEGISLATION - THEY ALL RETURN ONCE THEY HAVE VOTED]
Mr Pacabel, Teller to the Assembly: There were three hundred ayes to the left, one hundred and two hundred votes against on the right
Speaker: Thus, this resolution has been passed by this Assembly. It must now be sent to the House

We cut to the House of Regions
Madam Koskov, Speaker: Members, we must now vote. Please do so
[several minutes pass]
Teller to the House: There were fifteen ayes, and five votes against
Speaker: This is passed by the House, send it to the Council!

We cut to the Council of Directors
Nikolai Yanko, Supreme Director: Gentlemen, we must vote on this Resolution. It has been passed with three hundred votes in the Assembly and fifteen in the House. Please vote.
Deputy Supreme Director: There were fifteen ayes, and one vote against
Supreme Director: This Resolution has now become enshrined in law forevermore until such time as it may be repealed, as it has successfully cleared the Assembly, the House and now this Council.

Thus, we cast our vote FOR this resolution

Good day to you all;

Voici une transcription des débats de notre Assemblée populaire (chambre basse du parlement), la Chambre des régions (chambre haute du parlement), et le Conseil d'administration (notre cabinet - nous commençons à l'Assemblée du Peuple:

M. Toanzoski, Président de l'Assemblée: les députés, nous devons maintenant voter sur cette nouvelle législation - Condamner Grand Tezdrian. Nous devons maintenant effacer le hall d'accueil,
[Plusieurs minutes passent QUE LES MEMBRES DE CHAMBRE QUE VIDE VOTE SUR LA LEGISLATION - ils sont tous de retour une fois qu'ils ont voté]
M. Pacabel, caissier à l'Assemblée: Il y avait trois cents voix pour et la gauche, cent et deux cents voix contre sur la droite
Président: Ainsi, cette résolution a été adoptée par cette Assemblée. Il doit maintenant être transmis à la Chambre

On passe à la Chambre des Régions
Madame Koskov, le Président: les députés, nous devons maintenant procéder au vote. S'il vous plaît le faire
[plusieurs minutes passent]
caissier à la Chambre: Il y avait ayes quinze ans, et cinq voix contre
Président: Ceci est adopté par la Chambre, l'envoyer au Conseil!

Nous avons réduit au Conseil d'administration
Nikolai Yanko, Supreme Directeur: Messieurs, nous devons voter sur cette résolution. Elle a été adoptée avec trois cents voix à l'Assemblée et quinze à la Chambre. S'il vous plaît vote.
Suprême adjoint Directeur: Il y avait des Ayes quinze ans, et une voix contre
Suprême Réalisateur: Cette résolution est désormais inscrit dans la loi pour toujours jusqu'au moment où elle le mai de l'abroger, comme elle l'a été effacé de l'Assemblée, la Chambre et maintenant ce Conseil.

Ainsi, nous jetons notre vote pour cette résolution

Bonne journée à vous tous;
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Xamery
Secretary

Founded: Oct 01, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Xamery » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 pm

I think that each nation is free to determine its own policies, even regarding something this evil. Also, I oppose the practise of condemning nations. So, my vote is against.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 pm

My nation has voted for this condemnation, but wishes that there were a way to specifically condemn this organization ... (edited what I previously wrote as there was a resolution against slavery)
Last edited by Moronist Decisions on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255
IntSane: International Sanity for All

Author of GAR#194, GAR#198 and GAR#203.

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:06 pm

The honoured ambassador from Charlotte Ryberg casts an InstaFORSM vote because of our strong opposition to routine slavery in the world and the need to phase such activity out sooner rather than later.
Last edited by Charlotte Ryberg on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ingwil
Secretary

Founded: Jan 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ingwil » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm

The government of Ingwil has been opposed to the practice of involuntary servitude since the restoration of the monarchy, and is honoured to cast its vote FOR this condemnation.

Best,
The Rt Revd Wilhelm af Ljod, Bishop of Badhen-Glesting in Westurfel, Representative to WA from the Shield-Kingdom of Ingwil by appointment of His Majesty Éada bei-Éasturfeln, Shield-King of All Ingwil

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Somebody should draft MOAR condemnations for ALL the slaver nations.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Antediluvian Aquanauts
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Antediluvian Aquanauts » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Solidarity! Though we believe any form of forced servitude (excepting the legitimate enslavement of debtors) is dispicable, we strongly believe that Greater Tezdrian and the rest of the IASEN, as nations operating outside the WA, have every right to engage in whatever form of economic activity they choose, and therefore oppose this resolution.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Antediluvian Aquanauts wrote:Solidarity! Though we believe any form of forced servitude (excepting the legitimate enslavement of debtors) is dispicable, we strongly believe that Greater Tezdrian and the rest of the IASEN, as nations operating outside the WA, have every right to engage in whatever form of economic activity they choose, and therefore oppose this resolution.

That's why this resolution is passing? Because we want to wield some influence? Anyways... OK, sure, support the noble human traffickers and slave drivers. Their cause is a humane one! :roll:

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 am

Diatraba wrote:Here is a transcript of the discussions in our People's Assembly (lower house of parliament), the House of Regions (upper house of parliament), and the Council of Directors (our cabinet - we start in the People's Assembly:

Mr Toanzoski, Speaker of the Assembly: Assemblymen, we must now vote on this new legislation - "Condemn Greater Tezdrian" - clear the lobby!"
[SEVERAL MINUTES PASS AS THE CHAMBER EMPTIES AS MEMBERS VOTE ON THE LEGISLATION - THEY ALL RETURN ONCE THEY HAVE VOTED]
Mr Pacabel, Teller to the Assembly: There were three hundred ayes to the left, one hundred and two hundred votes against on the right
Speaker: Thus, this resolution has been passed by this Assembly. It must now be sent to the House

We cut to the House of Regions
Madam Koskov, Speaker: Members, we must now vote. Please do so
[several minutes pass]
Teller to the House: There were fifteen ayes, and five votes against
Speaker: This is passed by the House, send it to the Council!

We cut to the Council of Directors
Nikolai Yanko, Supreme Director: Gentlemen, we must vote on this Resolution. It has been passed with three hundred votes in the Assembly and fifteen in the House. Please vote.
Deputy Supreme Director: There were fifteen ayes, and one vote against
Supreme Director: This Resolution has now become enshrined in law forevermore until such time as it may be repealed, as it has successfully cleared the Assembly, the House and now this Council.

Thus, we cast our vote FOR this resolution

Good day to you all;

Voici une transcription des débats de notre Assemblée populaire (chambre basse du parlement), la Chambre des régions (chambre haute du parlement), et le Conseil d'administration (notre cabinet - nous commençons à l'Assemblée du Peuple:

M. Toanzoski, Président de l'Assemblée: les députés, nous devons maintenant voter sur cette nouvelle législation - Condamner Grand Tezdrian. Nous devons maintenant effacer le hall d'accueil,
[Plusieurs minutes passent QUE LES MEMBRES DE CHAMBRE QUE VIDE VOTE SUR LA LEGISLATION - ils sont tous de retour une fois qu'ils ont voté]
M. Pacabel, caissier à l'Assemblée: Il y avait trois cents voix pour et la gauche, cent et deux cents voix contre sur la droite
Président: Ainsi, cette résolution a été adoptée par cette Assemblée. Il doit maintenant être transmis à la Chambre

On passe à la Chambre des Régions
Madame Koskov, le Président: les députés, nous devons maintenant procéder au vote. S'il vous plaît le faire
[plusieurs minutes passent]
caissier à la Chambre: Il y avait ayes quinze ans, et cinq voix contre
Président: Ceci est adopté par la Chambre, l'envoyer au Conseil!

Nous avons réduit au Conseil d'administration
Nikolai Yanko, Supreme Directeur: Messieurs, nous devons voter sur cette résolution. Elle a été adoptée avec trois cents voix à l'Assemblée et quinze à la Chambre. S'il vous plaît vote.
Suprême adjoint Directeur: Il y avait des Ayes quinze ans, et une voix contre
Suprême Réalisateur: Cette résolution est désormais inscrit dans la loi pour toujours jusqu'au moment où elle le mai de l'abroger, comme elle l'a été effacé de l'Assemblée, la Chambre et maintenant ce Conseil.

Ainsi, nous jetons notre vote pour cette résolution

Bonne journée à vous tous;

Dimitri MacCarinson, newly returned from the Conference he had been attending, rushed into the room;

I am so sorry about my untimely arrival, esteemed delegates, I have been away at a conference for these past few days. In my last speech to the assembly, I failed to explain why I decided to vote FOR this resolution. I have decided to vote for this resolution because, even though we are a slave-trading nation, we deplore any international organisations which seek to collate all slave-traders into one giant group. We think (and here Dimitri had to raise his voice as there were several murmurings from the other delegates) that a slave trade is better managed by a nation who is independant of any organisation promoting this noble trade - please delegates, I will finish soon - and thus we hereby cast our vote for this condemnation, as we deplore any organisation who promotes slavery and its founders.

I yield the floor to any forthcoming reactions.

Dimitri MacCarinson, récemment revenu de la Conférence, il avait assisté, se précipita dans la chambre;

Je suis tellement désolé pour mon arrivée intempestive, Messieurs les délégués, j'ai été absent lors d'une conférence de ces derniers jours. Dans mon dernier discours à l'Assemblée, je n'ai pas réussi à expliquer pourquoi j'ai décidé de voter pour cette résolution. J'ai décidé de voter pour cette résolution parce que, même si nous sommes une nation commerçante d'esclaves, nous déplorons d'autres organisations internationales qui cherchent à rassembler l'ensemble des marchands d'esclaves dans un groupe géant. Nous pensons (et ici, Dimitri a dû élever la voix car il y avait murmures plusieurs autres délégués) que la traite négrière est mieux géré par une nation qui est indépendante de toute organisation de la promotion de ce noble métier - les délégués s'il vous plaît, je vais bientôt finir -- et ainsi nous dit notre vote de cette condamnation, comme nous déplorons l'organisation qui promeut l'esclavage et de ses fondateurs.

Je cède la parole à toute réaction à venir.
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 pm

The Rich Port wrote:Somebody should draft MOAR condemnations for ALL the slaver nations.

Hey... that rhymes!

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives