NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Atlae Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am

Moral States wrote:What is more Conservative Thing to do?

Conservatism and party politics (NatSov or IntFed) are usually reserved for the GA. The Security Council is more about gameplay.
Author of Issues #752, #816, and #967
Delegate Emeritus of The East Pacific
WA Ambassador: George Williamsen
"Gloria in Terra" | "The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."
Collecting TEP Cards! - Deputy Steward of TEAPOT

Moral States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Moral States » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:33 pm

The Atlae Isles wrote:
Moral States wrote:What is more Conservative Thing to do?

Conservatism and party politics (NatSov or IntFed) are usually reserved for the GA. The Security Council is more about gameplay.

I am fully aware.
Personal Political Beliefs (Survey Results): Conservatism, Sub-Categories: National Conservatism, Right-Populism, Nationalism, Trump Conservatism
Political Party Association (iSideWith Results)(US): 80% Republican, 76% Constitution, 51% Libertarian, 25% Democrat, 18% Green
2016 US Election Beliefs (iSideWith Results): 97% Donald Trump, 38% Gary Johnson, 9% Hillary Clinton, 8% Jill Stein, 7% Bernie Sanders

Moral States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Moral States » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:06 pm

I have been looking at voting trends, and here is what I think the result are going to be.

The Edre's Scenario.
For: Around 15,300 Votes (±1,000 Votes)/Around 90% (±6%)★
Against: Around 1,700 Votes (±900 Votes)/Around 10% (±5.2%)
Personal Political Beliefs (Survey Results): Conservatism, Sub-Categories: National Conservatism, Right-Populism, Nationalism, Trump Conservatism
Political Party Association (iSideWith Results)(US): 80% Republican, 76% Constitution, 51% Libertarian, 25% Democrat, 18% Green
2016 US Election Beliefs (iSideWith Results): 97% Donald Trump, 38% Gary Johnson, 9% Hillary Clinton, 8% Jill Stein, 7% Bernie Sanders

General Knot
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby General Knot » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Consular wrote:Ivo isn't about so it should be easy sailing.

Well, hello.

What I find most ironic is the fact that defender sleepers are being used as "natives" to show "native support". But hey, it's not my problem.
General of the DEN
History will record the DEN as the most notorious, well-organized, and well-disciplined raider army ever to grace the battlefield.

Former Delegate of The West Pacific
World Assembly Resolution Author x4

Fratt Armed Forces
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratt Armed Forces » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 am

General Knot wrote:Well, hello.

What I find most ironic is the fact that defender sleepers are being used as "natives" to show "native support". But hey, it's not my problem.
Altos was an active member of the region since the beginning, even running for WA Delegate when the founder was still alive, and has held continuous WA membership for at least 18 months (which is as far as NSHistory records go - probably they have had continuous WA since 2014, barring CTEs.

Hopefully you are satisfied this isn't just a big Defender Conspiracy that only you were too "smart" to uncover.
RRA High Commander

Previous

Return to WA Archives