NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend Evil Wolf

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

[PASSED] Commend Evil Wolf

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Commend Evil Wolf
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation | Nominee: Evil Wolf | Proposed by: Mallorea and Riva

The Security Council,

Aware that Evil Wolf has a checkered past that includes raiding countless regions,

Notes that raiding nations are typically not commended by this august body,

However concedes that the good done by Evil Wolf merits commendation,

Lists these good deeds as the following:
  • In 2006-2007, as Killer Kitty, Evil Wolf served two legal terms as the elected "King" of Lazarus. They fought off several invasions and coup attempts, including one by Durkadurkiranistan II, a nation condemned by this body, in 2007 in which they traded the Delegate seat several times over a few weeks.
  • In 2009, as Anarchy Wolf/Evil Wolf, they organized, planned, and led a counter-coup against Wickedly Evil People in The West Pacific, which had previously launched a coup of the Democratic government and instated a dictatorship. Rolheath was put in as Delegate and they then restored the a stable government to the region. The raid involved about 80-100 raiders from the now defunct "The Commonwealth" super alliance.
  • In 2010, as Blue Wolf II, while Vice Delegate of The North Pacific, Evil Wolf seized the Delegacy from Durkadurkiranistan II, aka JAL, which had illegally seized the position and banned over 1,500 nations in 17 days.
  • In 2012, as Blue Wolf II, as Elected Delegate of TNP Evil Wolf restarted The North Pacific Army and selected the then untested and unknown McMasterdonia as their Minister of Defense. McMasterdonia has since proven to be an incredible asset to TNP, serving multiple times as its Delegate.
  • In 2013, as Blue Wolf II, serving as Acting Delegate and elected Vice Delegate, Evil Wolf helped uncover a United Defenders League spy, Ravania, which was passing on North Pacific Army mission information to the UDL High Command. This later lead to an abrupt end in TNP-UDL relations and Ravania being found Guilty on the charge of Espionage.
  • In 2014 Evil Wolf obtained the password to Nazi Europe from German Dragons and organized a raid against it. This lead to its direct destruction and refounding.
Awed by the amount of commendable acts done by this great nation,

Hereby Commends Evil Wolf
Last edited by Sedgistan on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Drevia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drevia » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Zaolat wrote:First you look up info about the nation to be condemned. Find the reasons they are condemn worthy; look up sources from the forums, those knowledgeable about the nation, etc.

Here's a good nation to start with.

Mall, you read it wrong...

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Drevia wrote:
Zaolat wrote:First you look up info about the nation to be condemned. Find the reasons they are condemn worthy; look up sources from the forums, those knowledgeable about the nation, etc.

Here's a good nation to start with.

Mall, you read it wrong...

Nope, I think Wolf deserves a commendation. Maybe a commendation and a condemnation, but either way I'm giving this a shot.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Daynor
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 25, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Daynor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 pm

EW has been more than decent to me over the years. Said he deserved this some time ago.

Good luck, Mall.
Young Libertarian Conservative
Political Compass: (2.63,-1.44)
Delegate of the Conservative Coalition
Ambassador Franklin Tanner
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
Daynor

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Honestly, I'll back this. He's a player you could definitely make an argument for as deserving either, or both.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Dark Rider Lord
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dark Rider Lord » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Can someone explain what The Commonwealth was and give more details about it in general? It seems intresting.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Dark Rider Lord wrote:Can someone explain what The Commonwealth was and give more details about it in general? It seems intresting.

Personally I don't know much about it, try asking here.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:08 pm

I'd change the "who" to "which" in the clauses they appear, just to be on the safe side. Also, I think there might be some commendable stuff EW did prior to 2006.

EDIT: I'd also change the two lines at the top to this:
Noting that raiding nations are typically not commended by this august body,

However concedes that the good done by Evil Wolf merits a commendation,

Other than that, full support. I worked with EW early on (though in a different group) and the nation was as clever and passionate back then as it is now.
Last edited by Todd McCloud on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Todd McCloud wrote:I'd change the "who" to "which" in the clauses they appear, just to be on the safe side. Also, I think there might be some commendable stuff EW did prior to 2006.

Other than that, full support. I worked with EW early on (though in a different group) and the nation was as clever and passionate back then as it is now.

Edited just in case. I'm open to adding in more items if anyone can think up any.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Todd McCloud
Senator

Postby Todd McCloud » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Todd McCloud wrote:I'd change the "who" to "which" in the clauses they appear, just to be on the safe side. Also, I think there might be some commendable stuff EW did prior to 2006.

Edited just in case. I'm open to adding in more items if anyone can think up any.

I added some more edits to my post while you were editing your post, lol

All Good People
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2004
Libertarian Police State

Postby All Good People » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Rolheath was put in as delegate and they then restored the previous government.

Correction here. TWP proceeded under Rol with two governments while working together to replace both in favor of a new government replacing both. I was Minister of State Security for Delegate The Fayeas who resigned in protest over the government, which elevated Wickedly Evil People to the Delegacy as he was her regent. The government then sought to remove him even though he was constitutionally the official delegate. He chose to abandon the government as result.

Evil Wolf also served TWP leading The Black Sheep military, when we hosted both a defender and raider military (I beleive that was during the TAO Delegacy).

Anyway....I'll stop before I start rambling. :P

Other than any touching up it needs, this has my support.
Westwind of All Good People
Three Time World Assembly Delegate of The West Pacific
Former UN/WA Delegate Lewis and Clark of The North Pacific
Co-Founder and Emeritus Rex Westwind of Equilism

The West Pacific Forum: http://twp.nosync.org
Equilism Forum: http://www.equilism.org.forum

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Seriously Mall? EW has caused harmed the world as much as he helped it. With this example of yin and yang, he doesn't deserve a badge. If you were to give him both, he would get too much publicity.

Against.

EDIT: I'm no longer against.
Last edited by Redsward on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Redsward wrote:Seriously Mall? EW has caused harmed the world as much as he helped it. With this example of yin and yang, he doesn't deserve a badge. If you were to give him both, he would get too much publicity.

Against.

I was going to oppose this, but since it sticks in Red's craw so much, I will support this 100%. Besides EW is pretty cool, and I like Mall....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Redsward wrote:Seriously Mall? EW has caused harmed the world as much as he helped it. With this example of yin and yang, he doesn't deserve a badge. If you were to give him both, he would get too much publicity.

Against.

I was going to oppose this, but since it sticks in Red's craw so much, I will support this 100%. Besides EW is pretty cool, and I like Mall....

:palm: Seriously, Chester? Whenever I do any fucking thing in the SC, you do the complete opposite...

I too like Mall, but not all of his qualities and drafts are winners. He was going to submit a second condemnation for Durkadurkiranistan II, and I supported it wholeheartedly. But commending EW? How will it ever pass when the crowds know he's the founder of LWU? For the trillionth time, the hotshot defenders... :ugeek:
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Redsward wrote::palm: Seriously, Chester? Whenever I do any fucking thing in the SC, you do the complete opposite...

I tend to support winners myself. You should try it out sometime.
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Todd McCloud
Senator

Postby Todd McCloud » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:48 pm

For the record, founders of raiding groups have been commended by the SC before.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Redsward wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:

:palm: Seriously, Chester? Whenever I do any fucking thing in the SC, you do the complete opposite...

I too like Mall, but not all of his qualities and drafts are winners. He was going to submit a second condemnation for Durkadurkiranistan II, and I supported it wholeheartedly. But commending EW? How will it ever pass when the crowds know he's the founder of LWU? For the trillionth time, the hotshot defenders... :ugeek:

That sounds an awful lot like a challenge.

I support this commendation. One can do 'bad' things in a classy way, and EW is a great exemplar of this.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Todd McCloud wrote:For the record, founders of raiding groups have been commended by the SC before.

Who? I can only recall the Skeleton Army's commendation, but that was for the whole region, not just the founder. And they weren't real raiders anyway.
Security Council Debater

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Redsward wrote:Who? I can only recall the Skeleton Army's commendation, but that was for the whole region, not just the founder. And they weren't real raiders anyway.

...the guy you just replied to. :lol:

Edit: Plus, 1 Infinite Loop. :lol:
Last edited by Ramaeus on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just some weeb.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Ramaeus wrote:
Redsward wrote:Who? I can only recall the Skeleton Army's commendation, but that was for the whole region, not just the founder. And they weren't real raiders anyway.

I knew Todd is an ex-raider, but what group did he lead? And what about 1IL?
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Ramaeus wrote:

Skydip was also commended, and he was a pretty active raider, and let us not forget the immortal Tao the Watcher.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Redsward wrote:I knew Todd is an ex-raider, but what group did he lead? And what about 1IL?

Todd is the founder of Fox Rite.

Loop is the founder of Farkistan -- home of the Farkers.
Just some weeb.

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:21 am

I fully support this one, and not that much because of the Author of the draft (whom have necessary knowledge, experience and authority within the raiderdom to write such draft, btw.), but because of activities of the nominee.

Good raiders should be commended for actions they are Good and exemplary: For raiding and invading

In EW's case this is beyond any doubts as has pointed out on the draft with extensive examples. Nominee's actions are also widely recognized across gameplaying community, despite of particular affiliations.

There are no moral questions to set here as Raiding/Invading is legitime part of the Game.
Messenger of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:19 am

Corvus Corax wrote:I fully support this one, and not that much because of the Author of the draft (whom have necessary knowledge, experience and authority within the raiderdom to write such draft, btw.), but because of activities of the nominee.

Good raiders should be commended for actions they are Good and exemplary: For raiding and invading

In EW's case this is beyond any doubts as has pointed out on the draft with extensive examples. Nominee's actions are also widely recognized across gameplaying community, despite of particular affiliations.

There are no moral questions to set here as Raiding/Invading is legitime part of the Game.

He gets the white badge, but his raiding achievements were as great as Milo's and Durk's. I understand your perspective, but the defenders- or should I say 'fendas- won't likely support this.

@Mall: Looks like I'm the only one against. How about you give it a shot?
Security Council Debater

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 am

All Good People wrote:Evil Wolf also served TWP leading The Black Sheep military, when we hosted both a defender and raider military (I beleive that was during the TAO Delegacy).

The Black Sheep Squadron I think they were named and it was during TAO's Delegacy.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives