NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Wartime Looting and Pillage

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:32 am

New gillingham wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:"The number of Orcs in the WA never ceases to amaze me..."

Before calling members orcs just consider this will all make mistakes it was a mistake in my head it sounded differently I accepted that my last post sounded like I did operate like a terrorist, but you can assure I don't you cannot clearly just base that opouin on just a few posts?
I'm not looking for an argument and I apologise I was only just expressing a thought in the topic that was at vote.

"Ambassador, I promise I will remain open minded about your nation in regards to wartime law if you assure me that your nation will do everything it can to remain compliant with said law. I cannot think of a more fair compromise than that. I look forwards to being able to explore that development on both our ends."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

New gillingham
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New gillingham » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:
New gillingham wrote:
Before calling members orcs just consider this will all make mistakes it was a mistake in my head it sounded differently I accepted that my last post sounded like I did operate like a terrorist, but you can assure I don't you cannot clearly just base that opouin on just a few posts?
I'm not looking for an argument and I apologise I was only just expressing a thought in the topic that was at vote.

"Ambassador, I promise I will remain open minded about your nation in regards to wartime law if you assure me that your nation will do everything it can to remain compliant with said law. I cannot think of a more fair compromise than that. I look forwards to being able to explore that development on both our ends."

Seems fair, and I hope we can now maintain a friendly relationship for years to come. :)

Bubba Reb
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bubba Reb » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:26 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:"Bubba, you are one out of 3,000 who has an issue with this, and then only 3000 put of 10000 who want this repealed. I'm not going to undo five months of work to go against the democratic opinion of the WA. No."

Maybe so, but the world revolves around me Jack!

Hey, I gave it a good try, didnt really figure it would work, but if yer gonna throw yer hat in the ring, ya might as well go in kickin and screamin huh?
Bubba Rebs sock drawer
(The man, the nation, it's history, people, vehicles, trade specialties, factbook, and all kinds of other junk.)

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bubba_reb

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:04 am

Bubba Reb wrote:
Separatist Peoples wrote:"Bubba, you are one out of 3,000 who has an issue with this, and then only 3000 put of 10000 who want this repealed. I'm not going to undo five months of work to go against the democratic opinion of the WA. No."

Maybe so, but the world revolves around me Jack!

Hey, I gave it a good try, didnt really figure it would work, but if yer gonna throw yer hat in the ring, ya might as well go in kickin and screamin huh?

"I can appreciate a fight to the death, but I can remove or change anything once it's at vote, so it was really for nothing."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

The Dark Star Republic
Senator

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Star Republic » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 am

"As much as we're all enjoying the smoldering sexual tension between you two, this debate is over. Unless there's a repeal attempt being drafted, perhaps we should move on...?"

~ Daisy Chinmusic
Legislative Intern

Bubba Reb
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bubba Reb » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:28 am

Well I recon you'd better get ta movin Ms Daisy.
Me? Heck there's still some cookies left on the reception table and dang if them thangs aint good! Specially them makidimee nut cookies!

Mayhaps you wouldn't be wound so tight if you'd relax a little and have a couple cookies too?

Or did you jest want an excuse ta talk ta ol Bubba Reb?
Last edited by Bubba Reb on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bubba Rebs sock drawer
(The man, the nation, it's history, people, vehicles, trade specialties, factbook, and all kinds of other junk.)

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bubba_reb

Previous

Return to WA Archives