NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate Coalition Of Freedom

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Assassin ShadowX
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assassin ShadowX » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Cormac A Stark wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:So let me get this straight Cormac? You oppose a liberation of Canada, because you support The Black Hawks raid, yet you submit a resolution to liberate a meaningless region, because it was raided by The Riders? Seems pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Osiris has relations with The Eternal Knights, and their protectorate, Coalition of Freedom, is being invaded by a coalition of regions with whom Osiris does not have relations.

Ironic.

Back in the day Nephmir, known as Acitcratna at the time, was planning and dreaming about invading Osiris. I still have his plan of doom somewhere, not that he actually was, is, or will ever be capable of such feat. It's interesting to see Osiris now working for their benefit.
Last edited by The Assassin ShadowX on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:06 pm

The Assassin ShadowX wrote:
Cormac A Stark wrote:Osiris has relations with The Eternal Knights, and their protectorate, Coalition of Freedom, is being invaded by a coalition of regions with whom Osiris does not have relations.

Ironic.

Back in the day Nephmir, known as Acitcratna at the time, was planning and dreaming about invading Osiris. I still have his plan of doom somewhere, not that he actually was, is, or will ever be capable of such feat. It's interesting to see Osiris now working for their benefit.

I never said Osiris. I still have that telegram, actually. You laughed at me and ignorantly assumed I was talking about Osiris.

I was, in fact, talking about the Rejected Realms and Lazarus. Obviously that plan has been scrapped, though.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Hespero-Belkia wrote:
Rifty wrote:I don't care where the money is going when it ain't my own...Get yourself a well off father who wants to buy your love~ :rofl:

This just proves how much of an asshole you are <snip>

*** Warned for flaming. ***

Thread locked, since it's gone so off-topic.

Previous

Return to WA Archives