NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal "Liberate Slavia" (SC #130)

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Railano wrote:Railano supports the repeal of liberation resolutions when they are no longer necessary to protect a region. Based on our analysis, it appears this is the case for Slavia.

Accordingly, we intend to vote FOR this proposal.

John McCloskey
Deputy Ambassador to the World Assembly, Kingdom of Railano

It isn't always black and white like that
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Port blood wrote:
The North Polish Union wrote:Eh, not really...

I was WAD at the time that was posted and so I usually hardly had any clue what they army was doing, but I do remember people griping on the RMB for days every time we raided someone who hadn't been extremely irritating to us.

Most of those regions were just founded by us originally anyways... :P

You as the chosen representative of your region are responsible for the actions of your army and your citizens

In Slavia, the WAD is only responsible for internal affairs, the actions of the army fall completely outside of their jurisdiction.

If you want someone to be "responsible" for those actions, pick on the guy who was Head of the Army (who has since retired from NS). :P
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:13 pm

For.
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:58 am

The North Polish Union wrote:
Port blood wrote:
You as the chosen representative of your region are responsible for the actions of your army and your citizens

In Slavia, the WAD is only responsible for internal affairs, the actions of the army fall completely outside of their jurisdiction.

If you want someone to be "responsible" for those actions, pick on the guy who was Head of the Army (who has since retired from NS). :P

No.

You are the public face of the region as the WAD,so YOU are responsible for the entire region regardless
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 am

Port blood wrote:
The North Polish Union wrote:In Slavia, the WAD is only responsible for internal affairs, the actions of the army fall completely outside of their jurisdiction.

No.

You are the public face of the region as the WAD,so YOU are responsible for the entire region regardless

Not under Slavia's government...
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

POLAND
STRONG!

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Repeal "Liberate Slavia" was passed 8,944 votes to 1,175.

POLAND
STRONG!

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:54 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:
Port blood wrote:
No.

Not under Slavia's government...

No,i'm simply stating facts

What is the first thing you see when you view a region? the WAD
Thus the public face of the region,ergo is responsible (although may not be commanding) for the region

And if you can't do something correctly,let the mods do it,you're supposed to change it to [passed]

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Thanks moderation for adjusting the title,but shouldn't this be moved to the achieves? or is this done when the next resolution is up for vote?

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Port blood wrote:Thanks moderation for adjusting the title,but shouldn't this be moved to the achieves? or is this done when the next resolution is up for vote?

Generally speaking they leave it open for a short while to allow any closing comments assuming they are productive.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives