NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal "Condemn True North"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terravoss
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Terravoss » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:29 am

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :clap:

And nothing changes. Whoopty do. Three days of voting for????????
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

This is an out of character nation that represents my true views on Nation States. I make no apologies for any comment that I may make. You have been warned.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

Terravoss wrote:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :clap:

And nothing changes. Whoopty do. Three days of voting for????????

A terrible example to be repealed. :P
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Thank you for the official tab, Jamie, and thanks to all who supported this measure.

Terravoss - why even come here to post, in that case? I see you delightfully avoided all of the questions I posted for you - not unexpectedly, at that. If you want actual effects from every proposal you vote on, perhaps you should get to drafting some Liberations or repeals thereof. If not, the WA might not be the place for you.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Previous

Return to WA Archives