NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Milograd (Part II)

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Gullud, The Christendom of NOD, Cylarn and various others - this thread is for debating the proposal only. If you want to discuss further action, such as RPing war, take it to one of the roleplay forums.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Gullud, The Christendom of NOD, Cylarn and various others - this thread is for debating the proposal only. If you want to discuss further action, such as RPing war, take it to one of the roleplay forums.

I apologize. I'll try to remember next time.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Gullud
Attaché

Founded: May 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gullud » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 am

Sedgistan wrote:Gullud, The Christendom of NOD, Cylarn and various others - this thread is for debating the proposal only. If you want to discuss further action, such as RPing war, take it to one of the roleplay forums.

fair enough

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:Kudos on this passing! I am actually quite entertained that the coding allows for two condemn badges. :p

This excellent that this passed. Let's go for three badges! :p

New Tarajan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Tarajan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:48 pm

The delegate of New Tarajan express his satisfaction for the recent vote of the Security Council. This is another, important, step toward the defeat of totalitarianism and ridiculous revolutionary ideologies.
Federal Aristocratic Kingdom of New Tarajan
Proud Founder and Secretary General of the SECURS
Minister for Foreign Alliances of the Anti-Terror Pact; Report Officer of the Committee of Genocide Reports and Notifications; Member of the International Red Cross & Peace Corps of NationStates; Member of the United Regions; Member of the Organization for Economic Advancement
Count Carl August Van Hoenkel
Baroness Augustine Van Geldern

The Central Dominance
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Dominance » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 am

OOC: Milograd is why i don't RP. I know I could never be as good as he is, infact I feel my posts would only be an insult to him. I try to make my nation as evil as possible without being cliche, but, compared to Milograd, mine is garbage, I may as well CTE because I'll never be anywhere near as good as him.

The Lord Ruler stands to podium, young, but, weary of the World. The Lord Ruler responds "Who are you to call evil? Milograd is an ideal nation, true heroes. I have lived for so long and yet even I look up to the Dh'arco Rahavuhra Jukill. I have made an attempt to model my Empire after the Dh'arco way. We in the Final Empire hereby decry these charges against Milograd!" The Lord Ruler sat down again.

Previous

Return to WA Archives