NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Disability Welfare Act

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scandavian States
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandavian States » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Connopolis wrote:By the way - I don't know much about your Constitutional Guardians, but I would bet that the compliance gnomes would put up quite the fight.

Yours truly,

Imperial Special Forces would like a word with you. ISF companies have been known to keep tally boards for kills of GA Compliance Gnomes, with each tally representing one hundred Gnomes. Some companies, particularly experienced with counter-Gnome activities, have used multiple double-sided chalkboards for this purpose. Except for the whole popping thing, which is what gets them killed when they do it in restricted areas, they aren't all that difficult to take out. Although, having to garrison an entire ISF Royal Guard regiment to defend the Senate's records room is becoming a little annoying, not to mention costly.

Crystalcliff Point
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crystalcliff Point » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Scandavian States wrote:Although, having to garrison an entire ISF Royal Guard regiment to defend the Senate's records room is becoming a little annoying, not to mention costly.

"Strategos Chibz claims to have killed a number of gnomes that were out to steal his undergarments. Could they possibly be these 'compliance gnomes' and he merely misunderstood their intentions? Either way, they were clearly spies or saboteurs and their deaths are justified."

Whestion
Attaché

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Whestion » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm

this thing raised my tax rate like 4%
this=bad

Scandavian States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Scandavian States » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Crystalcliff Point wrote:
Scandavian States wrote:Although, having to garrison an entire ISF Royal Guard regiment to defend the Senate's records room is becoming a little annoying, not to mention costly.

"Strategos Chibz claims to have killed a number of gnomes that were out to steal his undergarments. Could they possibly be these 'compliance gnomes' and he merely misunderstood their intentions? Either way, they were clearly spies or saboteurs and their deaths are justified."

It is our experience that Gnomes are not terribly bright. Right after the Empire joined the World Assembly, a Gnome popped right into the middle of the Imperial Senate while it was in session. The only reason we even knew he was from the World Assembly was because the Sergeant-at-Arms was so stunned he didn't immediately try to arrest the bugger, which allowed it to start a spiel about the WA Compliance Office. Naturally the Sergeant came to his senses quickly and tried to arrest the fellow, but he popped to the other end of the floor. So, the Sergeant being the phlegmatic soul that he is, simply pulled his 10mm service automatic from his holster and put a bullet right between the Gnome's eyes. Rather unfortunate bit of business, considering a couple of Senators were rather stained with blood and brain matter. After that, they started trying to sneak into the records room, which seems to suggest, at least to the Internal Security Service, that they're telempaths. My suggestion would be to let one of those annoying things discover they're conducting a panty raid before putting them out of their misery, but you'll want to beef up security wherever you keep the original copies of your laws.

Crystalcliff Point
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crystalcliff Point » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 pm

"I should probably introduce myself properly if we're to talk. I'm Quote, the MP of the Sakamoto Residential District. Perhaps we should move this conversation to the bar, as to not move things even more off topic here?"

Scandavian States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Scandavian States » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 pm

That's probably for the best.

Lemmingtopias
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lemmingtopias » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 am

My Congratulations to the honourable Ambassador from Sanctaria for getting this just, fair and necessary resolution on the Statute Book.
LBC News:Lemmingtopias now de facto split between East and West | Junta forces fail to storm Palace of the Sages, withdrawal from West Lomapolis | COUP! Advised to stay at home! More Info coming soon | Prince of Lemmingtopias killed during summit with Tropican President| Invasion of The Tropican Islands cancelled. Diplomatic talks to resume

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives