NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Milograd

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scandavian States
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandavian States » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:42 am

Milograd wrote:OoC: Oh wow...I didn't realize that you were still around SS; sup? I believe that we talked one time a while back. <_<

[Yep, still alive, kicking, and slowly but surely gaining on my goal of attaining control of Haven through attrition.]

Ourfgenstan (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ourfgenstan (Ancient) » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Ourfgenstan supports Milograds right to self determination, and hopes that other nations will stay out of Milograds personal affairs.
Last edited by Ourfgenstan (Ancient) on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eurfgenstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurfgenstan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Eurfgenstan, and so the Region of Skrilenia, support Melograd and respect their right to treat their citizens as they will. We will aid them in the event of potential hostilities between them and other nations.

Sylverstov
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sylverstov » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Sylverstov supports Milograd in their right to treat citizens however they please, and will always continue to do so. Those who attempt to condemn nations because of their own opinions and moral grounds will be shunned.
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?
Joseph Stalin

Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 am

OOC: Thank you to everyone that supported this resolution, and congratulations to Milograd, who's been working very hard to get this badge.

IC:

Sylverstov wrote:Sylverstov supports Milograd in their right to treat citizens however they please, and will always continue to do so. Those who attempt to condemn nations because of their own opinions and moral grounds will be shunned.

"Good luck shunning the majority, my friend."
Last edited by Connopolis on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 am

Yes for Milograd.

Milograd should be condemned.

Down with Cartakicracy.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Previous

Return to WA Archives