NATION

PASSWORD

[Passed] Legalizing Prostitution

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
Maroza wrote:The Holy Empire of Maroza wishes to inform the WA that we are leaving. We will not be a part of the corrupt authoritarian organization any more.

Dibs on his office supplies!

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Dibs on his office! The Lanosian delegation needs to expand its office space.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:39 pm

The Eternal Kawaii wrote:
Great Azarath wrote:Well there is a previous law preventing people from having sex with a minor.

Why stop there? We are sure the esteemed ambassador could pass a resolution legalizing child prostitution under the banner of protecting the civil rights of children.

NO NO NO NO NO!

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:39 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Flibbleites wrote:Dibs on his office supplies!

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Dibs on his office! The Lanosian delegation needs to expand its office space.

Dibs on his furniture!

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Dilange wrote:
The Eternal Kawaii wrote:
Why stop there? We are sure the esteemed ambassador could pass a resolution legalizing child prostitution under the banner of protecting the civil rights of children.

NO NO NO NO NO!

Good sir, are you serious...? Do you want to bring this issue to light so as to "improve" their conditions...?

OOC: When will this thread be archived?

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
Maroza wrote:The Holy Empire of Maroza wishes to inform the WA that we are leaving. We will not be a part of the corrupt authoritarian organization any more.

Dibs on his office supplies!

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

The only thing I'm leaving behind for you is a pen. ;)
Last edited by Maroza on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 am

The Capitalist Federal Republic of Saiwania (CFRS) hereby announces, that it will be the latest nation to leave the World Assembly as of now- should the repeal attempt for this resolution fail.

-Sincerely, President Donald Seagan.
Last edited by Saiwania on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Tarnop
Political Columnist

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnop » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:56 am

Nationstates is completely turning into Firefly for the better or worse. :blink:

RB Rebecca Black
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby RB Rebecca Black » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Now that we have all of these empty desks, I will have desk room to store my nude magazines..........I mean, "World Assembly Proposals".
Last edited by RB Rebecca Black on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political compass:
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62

‎"If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?"

- Frederic Bastiat

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 am

Saiwania wrote:The Capitalist Federal Republic of Saiwania (CFRS) hereby announces, that it will be the latest nation to leave the World Assembly as of now- should the repeal attempt for this resolution fail.

Can we say dibs on an office in case it's vacated?
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives