NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Andorianus wrote:Thanks, Meditereania. Allright, just 41 more approvals and 1 day and several hours left. Am I doing well?

Btw, BC, don't triple post please. And OOC discussion shouldn't belong here, we can't condemn anyone for not accepting losses. We can only condemn you for your IC actions, and by now it should be clear you are guilty. Unless you have an impossible statement that counters all the proof in the proposal?

Katonazag, in NS every country will "respawn" after a week or two, so BC still exists.

You and others are still misunderstanding what Katonazag and others are saying. We are giving you the official Novan IC canon version of events. IE; What NS protocol dictates < Novan canon, where it concerns Novans and their viewpoints.

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Looks like it isn't going to go to a vote.
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:32 pm

After hearing news that it won't pass, Spartan Philidelphia now approves of this condemnation. To mock it, of course. That's how highly condemnable we are.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:After hearing news that it won't pass, Spartan Philidelphia now approves of this condemnation. To mock it, of course. That's how highly condemnable we are.

Don't worry, if you ever try to pass one, I'll be sitting with the popcorn.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm

If it does not pass, then resubmit the condemnation resolution untill it eventually passes.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Maroza
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maroza » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:If it does not pass, then resubmit the condemnation resolution untill it eventually passes.

Better resubmit it and do a little recruiting if you want it to pass.
Current level 5: Peacetime
Find a Helmet
Put on a Helmet

Find me someone who does not support the revolutionary sciences and the technology of peace and they will be shot as traitors to the revolution.~Aethrys
The disease first struck a wealthy nation with low population density, an adequate health care system and naturally declining population.

Andorianus
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 am

It didn't pass... Sad. So, um, what do I need to do to make it pass? What changes need to be made? And then just repost it until it does pass?

I think reposting it would look like spam to the others. How do others in the WA do it?
From the people, the government, and the community of Andorianus.
Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"In American football, you make a touchdown. In Soviet football, touch makes down YOU!!!"
(PS: Ever played Soviet football? It sucks.)
"In Soviet C&C Firestorm, system is slave to YOU!"
"In America, you rob a private-owned bank. In Soviet Russia, state-owned bank robs YOU!!!"
Risottia wrote:If you think that avoid killing civilians is a failure, I don't like your idea of success.

Maertilia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Maertilia » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Andorianus wrote:It didn't pass... Sad. So, um, what do I need to do to make it pass? What changes need to be made? And then just repost it until it does pass?

I think reposting it would look like spam to the others. How do others in the WA do it?

I've seen others take it back, and redraft it, like is being done, and then resubmit it. Though, I would suggest that you ask some of the more experienced members for help with redrafting.

Dystopianus
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopianus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 am

Will do. So, redrafting this. Where do I start?
Factbook: check it out before writing any comments about me, this is valueble information that might make you think differently about me. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89623
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Have you ever been in a battle where trained war kittens were unleashed on the field? Have you heard the screams of the dying as their faces were chewed off by adorable, yet deadly, swarms of kittens? No. No. You have no idea of the terror which a trained kitten squad can inflict, the horror and madness as the wall of fluffy death closes on you. I have been, I have seen. The art of the Kittenmeister is a truly terrible thing to behold

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 am

The proposal is rather long - try cutting it down by combining some of the clauses.

Mostly armless
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly armless » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 am

Description: Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy

Catagory: Condemnation

Nominee: Blackhelm Confederacy

Description: The World Assembly:

DEDICATED to international safety and goodwill,

RECOGNIZING the threat that the Blackhelm Confederacy poses towards international safety and goodwill by its intention to take over neutral territories containing natural resources like oil,

POINTING out the Confederacy's intention to take over neutral territories that hold natural resources like oil,

NOTING that the Confederacy declared that all of the oil in the world belongs to the Confederacy's largest company, the Griffincrest Corporation, and that all oil fields shall be handed over,

DISTURBED that the Griffincrest Corporation will do everything neccesary to take this oil from the competition, including using force,

SHOCKED by the Blackhelm Confederacy's aggressive and imperialistic attitude towards international politics and its displays of extreme aggression towards nations smaller than itself our its many colonies,

DEEPLY DISTURBED by the Confederacy's display of extreme aggression at nations smaller then itself or its many colonies,

SHOCKED by the Confederacy's act of ignoring any diplomatic contact or complaints sent by the nation targeted for invasion, in an attempt to evade conflict,

FURTHER NOTING that the Blackhelm Confederacy's excessive violence against other nations as described above is absolutely terrfying, and deemed unacceptable by the World Assembly,

FURTHER DISTURBED by the Confederacy's imperialistic campaigns against defenceless nations, where unarmed civillians are also intentionally targeted for the purpose of striking fear and terror

SHOCKED by the cases of rape, torture, and plunder of neutral civillians committed by Confederecy soldiers in the aforementioned conflicts, and that they are allowed to by the local commanding officers,

POINTING out that aforementioned actions belong in the catagory of war crimes, and have been performed many times before,

ALSO POINTING out a religious terrorist cell based in the Blackhelm Confederacy, named the Army of Heaven, has performed peformed several suicide bombings in other countries they find "blasphemous",

DISTURBED that in said suicide attacks, civillian targets such as hospitals, airports, residential houses, highways and subway systems where intentionally targeted, with the intent of killing as many civillians as possible and striking fear in an opposing nation,

STATING that the Blackhelm Confederacy tolerates and supports this group in their nation and protects the Army of Heaven from foreign intervention and thus the terrorist group can freely launch strikes anywhere,

POINTING out that because of this, the terrorist group can freely launch strikes anywhere around the globe while being under Confederacy protection,

ALSO NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were hurt, raped, executed and, locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background or sold to work as slaves in other nations because of their religious background,

ALSO SHOWING that the Confederacy has sold these minorities to work as slaves in other nations,

TERRIFIED that a nation like the Blackhelm Confederacy would perform these absolutely inhumane actions against its own innocent civilians,

LASTLY POINTING out that genocide and human trafficking are one of the many unjustified violations of human rights, and has also been deemed unacceptable by the WA,

Hereby condemns the Blackhelm Confederacy.

Being the kind person that I am, I've fiddled around with it to remove some of its clauses.
On the song 'Respect and Obey Authority' -
MoonarEclipse - 'Worse than Justin Beiber! How is that possible?'
Zephie wrote:The ultimate threat to America is arguing about its problems on the internet instead of taking action IRL.

Ashmoria wrote:one wonders how successful a camp full of gay boys can possibly BE in convincing them not to ...... become romantically involved with each other.

Old Erisia wrote:Obviously a conspiracy...
... And it succeeded, so that rules out the CIA...

Hydesland wrote:Do the lib dems actually exist, or have they been a figment of middle class imagination for the last few years?

Maertilia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Maertilia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 am

Mostly armless wrote:

Description: The World Assembly; The Security Council (the World Assembly doesn't deal with this sort of thing - tis a Security Council job

RECOGNIZING the threat that the Blackhelm Confederacy poses towards international safety and goodwill by its intention to take over neutral territories containing natural resources like oil,

POINTING out the Confederacy's intention to take over neutral territories that hold natural resources like oil,

NOTING that the Confederacy declared that all of the oil in the world belongs to the Confederacy's largest company, the Griffincrest Corporation, and that all oil fields shall be handed over,

DISTURBED that the Griffincrest Corporation will do everything neccesary to take this oil from the competition, including using force,

SHOCKED by the Blackhelm Confederacy's aggressive and imperialistic attitude towards international politics and its displays of extreme aggression towards nations smaller than itself our its many colonies,

DEEPLY DISTURBED by the Confederacy's display of extreme aggression at nations smaller then itself or its many colonies,

SHOCKED by the Confederacy's act of ignoring any diplomatic contact or complaints sent by the nation targeted for invasion, in an attempt to evade conflict,

FURTHER NOTING that the Blackhelm Confederacy's excessive violence against other nations as described above is absolutely terrfying, and deemed unacceptable by the World Assembly,

FURTHER DISTURBED by the Confederacy's imperialistic campaigns against defenceless nations, where unarmed civillians are also intentionally targeted for the purpose of striking fear and terror

SHOCKED by numerouscases of rape, torture, and plunder of neutral civillians committed by Confederecy soldiers in the aforementioned conflicts, and that they are allowed to by the local commanding officers, the strikeout is redundant, and the new stuff should increase the severity of his crimes. This should work in helping the lemmings to jump.

POINTING out that aforementioned actions belong in the catagory of war crimes, and have been performed many times before,

ALSO POINTING out a religious terrorist cell based in the Blackhelm Confederacy, named the Army of Heaven, has performed peformed several manysuicide bombings in other countries they find "blasphemous", the word "many" adds severity - see above about the lemmings

DISTURBED that in said suicide attacks, civillian targets such as hospitals, airports, residential houses, highways and subway systems where intentionally targeted, with the intent of killing as many civillians as possible and striking fear in an opposing nation, good grammar and spelling are essential for a resolution to pass

STATING that the Blackhelm Confederacy tolerates and supports this group in their nation and protects the Army of Heaven from foreign intervention and thus the terrorist group can freely launch strikes anywhere,

POINTING out that because of this, the terrorist group can freely launch strikes anywhere around the globe while being under Confederacy protection,

ALSO FURTHER NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were hurt, raped, executed and, locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background or sold to work as slaves in other nations because of their religious background,

ALSO SHOWING that the Confederacy has sold these minorities to work as slaves in other nations,

TERRIFIED that a nation like the Blackhelm Confederacy would perform these absolutely inhumane actions against its own innocent civilians,

LASTLY POINTING out that genocide and human trafficking are one of the many unjustified violations of human rights, and has also been deemed unacceptable by the WA,

Being the kind person that I am, I've fiddled around with it to remove some of its clauses.

I also had a fiddle. Anything in red and in brackets are my personal comments. Anything in blue is what I added in, and anything in strikethrough is what I would take out.
Hope you're happy with the suggestions
Last edited by Maertilia on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maertilia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Maertilia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 am

Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy

Description: The World Assembly; The Security Council (the World Assembly doesn't deal with this sort of thing - tis a Security Council job

SHOCKED by numerouscases of rape, torture, and plunder of neutral civillians committed by Confederecy soldiers in the aforementioned conflicts, and that they are allowed to by the local commanding officers, the strikeout is redundant, and the new stuff should increase the severity of his crimes. This should work in helping the lemmings to jump.

ALSO POINTING out a religious terrorist cell based in the Blackhelm Confederacy, named the Army of Heaven, has performed peformed several manysuicide bombings in other countries they find "blasphemous", the word "many" adds severity - see above about the lemmings

DISTURBED that in said suicide attacks, civillian targets such as hospitals, airports, residential houses, highways and subway systems where intentionally targeted, with the intent of killing as many civillians as possible and striking fear in an opposing nation, good grammar and spelling are essential for a resolution to pass

ALSO FURTHER NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were hurt, raped, executed and, locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background or sold to work as slaves in other nations because of their religious background,

I also had a fiddle. Anything in red and in brackets are my personal comments. Anything in blue is what I added in, and anything in strikethrough is what I would take out.
Hope you're happy with the suggestions
Last edited by Maertilia on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maertilia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Maertilia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 am

Ignore previous post where I quoted Mostly Armless - bit of a muck up

Novikov
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Novikov » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm quite sure that the blue statement, "good grammar and spelling are essential for a resolution to pass," should be changed to red. Everything else seems to be in order, though.
NSWiki (needs editing), Embassy Exchange, You know you are...
A member of the United Kingdom of Oceania and Nova
Host of the First International Chess Tournament.
Economic: 8.25 Left
Social: 3.03 Libertarian
CoP I (3rd), CoH XLIII (3rd) & XLVI (2nd), WCQ LI-LV

Gardez-vous d’écouter cet imposteur; vous ětes perdus, si vous oubliez que les fruits sont à tous, et que la terre n’est à personne.

Mostly armless
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly armless » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Novikov wrote:I'm quite sure that the blue statement, "good grammar and spelling are essential for a resolution to pass," should be changed to red. Everything else seems to be in order, though.

:rofl:
...striking fear in an opposing nation, good grammar and spelling are essential for a resolution to pass

It would make an interesting sentence.
Zephie wrote:The ultimate threat to America is arguing about its problems on the internet instead of taking action IRL.

Ashmoria wrote:one wonders how successful a camp full of gay boys can possibly BE in convincing them not to ...... become romantically involved with each other.

Hydesland wrote:Do the lib dems actually exist, or have they been a figment of middle class imagination for the last few years?

Maertilia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Maertilia » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 am

Dystopianus wrote:
Maertilia wrote:-snip-
(EDIT: It should be noted that Andorianus and I are both the same player. Also, in Holland there would be a lot of problems if someone was seen guilty for thinking crimes, but allright then.)

Well, I didn't include those parts as much, because of 3 reasons:

1: A condemnation is aimed towards a country. A country is an object. It has no mind, therefore it has no mens ra.
2: A condemnation for thinkcrime can not be done properly, as there is no factually based evidence and the evidence that remains can easely be dismissed.
3: A condemnation must be neutral and unbiased. Therefore it must only contain facts, not opinions. This is easier to do if the proposal only contains actus reus.

For these reasons I did not state any claims of mens ra, but instead included links so that people can decide for themselves wheter Blackhelm Confederacy is guilty of mens ra. (And I do believe everyone who reads those links will be convinced that the actions performed by the Blackhelm Confederacy hadn't been done accidentally. Myself, I do believe there is a guilty mind here, even though it is uncertain who this guilty mind is*.)

Btw, are you a lawyer IRL? Or is that name on the bottom a fictional name?

IRL, I am a law student. The name on the bottom and its associated letters is fictional.
In criminal law, a crime is only proven if there is a guilty mind or, in this case, guilty intent on the part of the aggressor (in this instance, there would be ems rea/guilty mind because there was intent from Blackhelm Confederacy to commit crime). I should have explained that more fully

Andorianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 am

Allright Armless, Meartelia, thanks. Yes, the length of the proposal must have been the problem.

I'll add your suggestions and see if I can make things a bit more shorter.
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"In American football, you make a touchdown. In Soviet football, touch makes down YOU!!!"
"In America, you rob a private-owned bank. In Soviet Russia, state-owned bank robs YOU!!!"
Risottia wrote:If you think that avoid killing civilians is a failure, I don't like your idea of success.

Andorianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 am

There you go. A massive update, the proposal has been severely shortened. Do I need to make it even shorter, or will this do?

Also, I sure hope I got my grammar right...

Katonazag
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Katonazag » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 am

Holy Marsh wrote:
Andorianus wrote:Thanks, Meditereania. Allright, just 41 more approvals and 1 day and several hours left. Am I doing well?

Btw, BC, don't triple post please. And OOC discussion shouldn't belong here, we can't condemn anyone for not accepting losses. We can only condemn you for your IC actions, and by now it should be clear you are guilty. Unless you have an impossible statement that counters all the proof in the proposal?

Katonazag, in NS every country will "respawn" after a week or two, so BC still exists.

You and others are still misunderstanding what Katonazag and others are saying. We are giving you the official Novan IC canon version of events. IE; What NS protocol dictates < Novan canon, where it concerns Novans and their viewpoints.

Thank you for the clarification of our position.

For the "respawn" issue, in his case I do not accept. I would be willing to entertain the possibility that Tiberius Griffincrest and his "secret fleet" somehow escaped, being the only fleet assets in position to be able to. But even with that, you don't rebuild a glassed nation and a crashed company whose assets have been seized in a couple weeks, years, or even decades. "Respawn" of Blackhelm Confederacy: rejected. And what little remnants may remain of Griffincrest Corp. are to be treated as pirates and war criminals where found.

Dystopianus
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopianus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Katonazag wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:

For the "respawn" issue, in his case I do not accept. I would be willing to entertain the possibility that Tiberius Griffincrest and his "secret fleet" somehow escaped, being the only fleet assets in position to be able to. But even with that, you don't rebuild a glassed nation and a crashed company whose assets have been seized in a couple weeks, years, or even decades. "Respawn" of Blackhelm Confederacy: rejected. And what little remnants may remain of Griffincrest Corp. are to be treated as pirates and war criminals where found.
Well it isn't realistic, I know. But NS would be pretty silly if you couldn't do anything after you got nuked, don't you think?
Factbook: check it out before writing any comments about me, this is valueble information that might make you think differently about me. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89623
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Have you ever been in a battle where trained war kittens were unleashed on the field? Have you heard the screams of the dying as their faces were chewed off by adorable, yet deadly, swarms of kittens? No. No. You have no idea of the terror which a trained kitten squad can inflict, the horror and madness as the wall of fluffy death closes on you. I have been, I have seen. The art of the Kittenmeister is a truly terrible thing to behold

Katonazag
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Katonazag » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Dystopianus wrote:
Katonazag wrote:

Well it isn't realistic, I know. But NS would be pretty silly if you couldn't do anything after you got nuked, don't you think?

Not really, it's called, "go start all over again from zero because you got yourself nuked." I mean really - you have to do something pretty unconscionable to get yourself nuked. And after allowing such an in-depth RP to carry forward with no intention of honest RP, he definitely deserved it. So OOCly condemn him, and ICly ignore him as essentially dead.

Novikov
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Novikov » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Katonazag wrote:
Dystopianus wrote:Well it isn't realistic, I know. But NS would be pretty silly if you couldn't do anything after you got nuked, don't you think?
Not really, it's called, "go start all over again from zero because you got yourself nuked." I mean really - you have to do something pretty unconscionable to get yourself nuked. And after allowing such an in-depth RP to carry forward with no intention of honest RP, he definitely deserved it. So OOCly condemn him, and ICly ignore him as essentially dead.

Let's just drop it. The Novan (including your) side has been expressed sufficently. You're not even a WA member. Don't crowd the proposal's thread with banter about OOC history. You've admitted that you would ICly oppose the proposal, and there's really nothing more to say.
NSWiki (needs editing), Embassy Exchange, You know you are...
A member of the United Kingdom of Oceania and Nova
Host of the First International Chess Tournament.
Economic: 8.25 Left
Social: 3.03 Libertarian
CoP I (3rd), CoH XLIII (3rd) & XLVI (2nd), WCQ LI-LV

Gardez-vous d’écouter cet imposteur; vous ětes perdus, si vous oubliez que les fruits sont à tous, et que la terre n’est à personne.

Andorianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 am

Uh... I don't understand it anymore...

Back to the draft. Does this need to be any shorter? Are there any grivious spelling and grammar mistakes? If not, I'll submit this right away.

Mostly armless
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly armless » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am

Category: Condemnation

Description: The Security Council:

NOTING that the Confederacy declared that all of the oil in the world belongs to the Blackhelm Confederacy, and that all oil fields shall be handed over, often by force,

SHOCKED by the Blackhelm Confederacy's aggressive attitude towards international politics and its displays of extreme aggression towards nations smaller than itself or its many colonies,

FURTHER DISTURBED by the Confederacy's imperialistic campaigns against defenceless nations, where unarmed civilians are also intentionally targeted for the purpose of striking fear and terror

ALSO SHOCKED by the numerous cases of rape, torture, and plunder of neutral civilians committed by Confederacy soldiers, and that they are allowed to by the local commanding officers,

ALSO POINTING out a religious terrorist cell based in the Blackhelm Confederacy, named the Army of Heaven, has performed peformed many suicide bombings in other countries they find "blasphemous",

DISTURBED that in said suicide attacks, civilian targets such as hospitals, airports, residential houses, highways and subway systems were intentionally targeted, with the intent of killing as many civilians as possible and striking fear in an opposing nation,

STATING that the Blackhelm Confederacy protects the Army of Heaven from foreign intervention and thus the terrorist group can freely launch strikes anywhere,

FURTHER NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were hurt, raped, executed, locked in so called "salvation camps" or sold to work as slaves in other nations because of their religious background,

SUMMARIZING that the Blackhelm Confederacy's violations of human rights and excessive violence against other nations and civilians as described above is absolutely terrifying, and deemed unacceptable by the World Assembly,

I fixed some of your spelling mistakes... :hug:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives