NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Andorianus
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 pm

I also think it is pretty good, I mean, compared to other passed legislatures Blackhelm is far more evil then others. Whereas most condemned nations have only peformed one crime against humanity, Blackhelm has peformed more then five, and has also destroyed dozens (!) of nations just for oil! Not to mention how many civillians where killed in the name of the confederacy: the numbers likely rise in the hundereds of billions, (nothing compared to Kalasparata or Swarmlandia) although that is just my rough estimation.

But still... Sedgistan might know more. Sedgistan, if you can see this, could you please inform me on what to do? The guide didn't quite help me.

V4 is up now. Added three clauses about terrorist activity on civillian targets and how the Confederacy supports this. Again, fixed grammar, typo's, and spelling.
Last edited by Andorianus on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From the people, the government, and the community of Andorianus.
Economic Left/Right: -1.88 Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"In American football, you make a touchdown. In Soviet football, touch makes down YOU!!!"
(PS: Ever played Soviet football? It sucks.)
"In Soviet C&C Firestorm, system is slave to YOU!"
"In America, you rob a private-owned bank. In Soviet Russia, state-owned bank robs YOU!!!"
Risottia wrote:If you think that avoid killing civilians is a failure, I don't like your idea of success.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Could you have an updated version of the current draft in the OP, and preferably not spoilered (put it in quote or box tags so it's clear). Also, I'm not the be-all and end-all of the SC - others can give good advice too ;)

Andorianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Okay , can you or others give me advice then? I need to know how to do this campaigning. There's over ten thousand WA delegates throughout the NS multiverse, so where do I start?
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"In American football, you make a touchdown. In Soviet football, touch makes down YOU!!!"
"In America, you rob a private-owned bank. In Soviet Russia, state-owned bank robs YOU!!!"
Risottia wrote:If you think that avoid killing civilians is a failure, I don't like your idea of success.

Mostly armless
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly armless » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Description: Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy

Catagory: Condemnation

Nominee: Blackhelm Confederacy

Description: The World Assembly:

DEDICATED to international safety and goodwill,

RECOGNIZING the threat that the Blackhelm Confederacy poses towards international safety and goodwill,

POINTING out the Confederacy's intention to take over neutral territories that hold natural resources like oil,

NOTING that the Confederacy declared that all of the oil in the entire world belongs to the Confederacy's largest company, the Griffinchest Corporation, and that the all oil fields shall be handed over,

DISTURBED that the Griffinchest Corporation will do everything neccesary to take this oil from the competition, including using force,

SHOCKED by the Blackhelm Confederacy's aggressive and imperialistic attitude towards international politics,

DEEPLY DISTURBED by the Confederacy's display of extreme aggression at nations smaller then itself or its many colonies,

SHOCKED by the Confederacy's act of ignoring any diplomatic contact or complaints sent by the nation targeted for invasion, in an attempt to evade conflict,

FURTHER DISTURBED by the Confederacy's imperialistic campaigns against defenceless nations, where unarmed civillians are also intentionally targeted for the purpose of striking fear and terror,

SHOCKED by the cases of rape and plunder committed by Confederecy soldiers in the aforementioned conflicts, and that they are allowed to by the local commanding officers,

POINTING out that aforementioned actions belong in the catagory of war crimes, and have been peformed many times before,

FURTHER NOTING that the Blackhelm Confederacy's excessive violence against other nations as described above is absolutely terrfying, and deemed unacceptable by the World Assembly,

ALSO POINTING out a religious terrorist cell based in the Blackhelm Confederacy, named the Army of Heaven, has performed prformed suicide bombings at hospitals, airports, subway systems,and hospital staff, with the intent of killing as many civillians as possible and striking fear in an into the opposing nation,

STATING that the Blackhelm Confederacy tolerates and supports this group in their nation and protects the Army of Heaven from foreign intervention,

POINTING out that this way because of this,the terrorist group can freely launch strikes anywhere around the globe while being under Confederacy protection,

ALSO NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were killed, hurt, raped, and locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background,

ALSO NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including children young children, were killed, hurt, raped, and locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background,

ALSO SHOWING that the Confederacy has sold these minorities to work as slaves in allied nations,

TERRIFIED that a nation like the Blackhelm Confederacy would perform these absolutely inhumane actions against its own innocent civilians,

LASTLY POINTING out that genocide and human trafficking are one of the many unjustified violations of human rights, and are against all standards of the World Assembly, and has also been deemed unacceptable by the WA,

Hereby condemns the Blackhelm Confederacy.

More editing by me :)

Andorianus wrote:Okay , can you or others give me advice then? I need to know how to do this campaigning. There's over ten thousand WA delegates throughout the NS multiverse, so where do I start?

Start with the ones wit the most votes. To find out look at a current resolution and click on delegate votes.
Last edited by Mostly armless on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the song 'Respect and Obey Authority' -
MoonarEclipse - 'Worse than Justin Beiber! How is that possible?'
Zephie wrote:The ultimate threat to America is arguing about its problems on the internet instead of taking action IRL.

Ashmoria wrote:one wonders how successful a camp full of gay boys can possibly BE in convincing them not to ...... become romantically involved with each other.

Old Erisia wrote:Obviously a conspiracy...
... And it succeeded, so that rules out the CIA...

Hydesland wrote:Do the lib dems actually exist, or have they been a figment of middle class imagination for the last few years?

Andorianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 pm

I'll edit that too, tomorrow. I will also put a small notion that the Army of Heaven attacks any random nation, and that they see every nation in the world as their enemy. But before I do that, there is the following:
ALSO NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including young children, were killed, hurt, raped, and locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background,

ALSO NOTING the recent suppression of minorities in the Blackhelm Confederacy, where innocent people, including children young children, were killed, hurt, raped, and locked in so called "salvation camps" because of their religious background,
I'm not English, but I'm pretty sure "children young children" is not proper English. Is it?

Also, can you condemn a nation for expressing hatred and agression against the World Assembly?
Last edited by Andorianus on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mostly armless
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly armless » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Andorianus wrote:I'll edit that too, tomorrow. I will also put a small notion that the Army of Heaven attacks any random nation, and that they see every nation in the world as their enemy. But before I do that, there is the following:

I'm not English, but I'm pretty sure "children young children" is not proper English. Is it?

Also, can you condemn a nation for expressing hatred and agression against the World Assembly?

If a comma is put between children and young children so it read, "including children, young children..." I believe it is. Or you could just say "including young children...", which is easier to understand.

I'm not sure but you probably could.
On the song 'Respect and Obey Authority' -
MoonarEclipse - 'Worse than Justin Beiber! How is that possible?'
Zephie wrote:The ultimate threat to America is arguing about its problems on the internet instead of taking action IRL.

Ashmoria wrote:one wonders how successful a camp full of gay boys can possibly BE in convincing them not to ...... become romantically involved with each other.

Old Erisia wrote:Obviously a conspiracy...
... And it succeeded, so that rules out the CIA...

Hydesland wrote:Do the lib dems actually exist, or have they been a figment of middle class imagination for the last few years?

Andorianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Andorianus » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 am

Yes, just "young children" will do. After all, all children are young, is it not?

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

It's cRest, GriffinCREST with an R.

And also, I feel I should defend myself. The Corporation does much good for the world. Currently, we are involved in humanitarian operations in NS Puerto Rico and have been involved in many others in the past. Additionally, we donate a portion of every dollar to funds around the world to help impoverished children and their families, and in the name of preventing animal cruelty, have been influential in funding a project by Nexus Inc. to provide meat made from cloned tissue, allowing millions of innocent animals to be spared from the horrors they would otherwise be subjected to in the factory farms and slaughterhouses.

Finally, what we do, we do out of love. Love for the world. We only want to keep the price of oil at a low cost to ensure even the poorest of people on this planet can have a vehicle to make their lives easier, and we only resort to military force when it becomes apparent that the owner of oil reserves is unwilling to reason and provide their oil at fair prices to the people.

Oh, and I almost forgot, we do have a complaint department, which to this day has yet to be utilized.

Humanitarian Relief: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100284
Complaints Department: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101022
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:29 pm

It is obvious to me and by extension, the people of Spartan Philidelphia that this proposal is unnecessary. The Blackhelm Confederacy does things out of love! Love! If you are willing to condemn such a wondrous country, you might as well condemn Spartan Philidelphia. Do it.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 am

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:It is obvious to me and by extension, the people of Spartan Philidelphia that this proposal is unnecessary. The Blackhelm Confederacy does things out of love! Love! If you are willing to condemn such a wondrous country, you might as well condemn Spartan Philidelphia. Do it.

So love now includes invading Nations for Oil?
Nope, I hope this goes through 100%.

Dystopianus
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopianus » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:28 am

Ah, BC! Glad you came. After all, who knows more about the Blackhelm Confederacy then BC himself? At one moment I thought I migth TG you...

Thanks for the spelling tip. Griffincrest, got it. Will fix that.

And to your defence, you can tell everyone whatever you want them to believe. No one will listen anyways. A few good deads do not justify all those other horrors. (I even put that in the proposal: POINTING that genocide can not be justified.) Everyone who knows the Blackhelm Confederacy better would agree.

While some of the funds indeed save a few lives of poor children, does it justify what had been done to children all over the world who died by invasions, staged by the Blackhelm Confederacy, after they couldn't force others to hand over oil resources for an abnormally cheap undermarket price?

We only want to keep the price of oil at a low cost to ensure even the poorest of people on this planet can have a vehicle to make their lives easier, and we only resort to military force when it becomes apparent that the owner of oil reserves is unwilling to reason and provide their oil at fair prices to the people.
Incorrect and false. Helvanthur Royal oil had oil at 35 USD per barrel. Emir oil at 29.50 USD. And several others, also had prices cheaper then Griffincrest, which sells oil at 35 USD per barrel.

On a small sidenote, the complaints department is unworkable because in the Cruce Salus roleplay, no names of individual soldiers were named.

It is obvious to me and by extension, the people of Spartan Philidelphia that this proposal is unnecessary. The Blackhelm Confederacy does things out of love! Love! If you are willing to condemn such a wondrous country, you might as well condemn Spartan Philidelphia. Do it.
Interesting. You're the first one I have met so far who actually defends the Blackhelm Confederacy, other then the BC's allies and puppets and of course BC itself. So, could you eleborate why the Blackhelm Confederacy should not be condemned for the mass genocide of thousands of people? Peformed in the name of love, of course.

I'd be delighted to hear your excuse.
Last edited by Dystopianus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Factbook: check it out before writing any comments about me, this is valueble information that might make you think differently about me. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89623
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Have you ever been in a battle where trained war kittens were unleashed on the field? Have you heard the screams of the dying as their faces were chewed off by adorable, yet deadly, swarms of kittens? No. No. You have no idea of the terror which a trained kitten squad can inflict, the horror and madness as the wall of fluffy death closes on you. I have been, I have seen. The art of the Kittenmeister is a truly terrible thing to behold

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 am

Ok, well, first thing is first. Griffincrest =/= Blackhelm. The Confederate government is at war with the Griffincrest Corporation, which you would know had you turned to page two of A Cruce Salus. One is an oil corporation that acquires its reserves by aggressive tactics, the other is an anti-Islamic republic, but they are NOT one in the same.

And Helvanthur was just simply not releasing his oil to the public, and Emir oil was eating babies and using their blood in the oil to water their oil down. Clearly both needed to be stopped.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:Ok, well, first thing is first. Griffincrest =/= Blackhelm. The Confederate government is at war with the Griffincrest Corporation, which you would know had you turned to page two of A Cruce Salus. One is an oil corporation that acquires its reserves by aggressive tactics, the other is an anti-Islamic republic, but they are NOT one in the same.

And Helvanthur was just simply not releasing his oil to the public, and Emir oil was eating babies and using their blood in the oil to water their oil down. Clearly both needed to be stopped.

Ever heard of the mystical and magical word of "sovereignty"?

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 am

Globexanter wrote:
Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:Ok, well, first thing is first. Griffincrest =/= Blackhelm. The Confederate government is at war with the Griffincrest Corporation, which you would know had you turned to page two of A Cruce Salus. One is an oil corporation that acquires its reserves by aggressive tactics, the other is an anti-Islamic republic, but they are NOT one in the same.

There are times when sovereignty must be violated for the benefit of humanity and the international community
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:
Globexanter wrote:

There are times when sovereignty must be violated for the benefit of humanity and the international community

Like when a Nation deliberately invades another for only one reason: Oil.
Or was it pure luck that those Nations both had a large supply of Oil...
Last edited by Globexanter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:04 am

Globexanter wrote:

Now we are talking in circles. The oil needs to be seized to achieve our goal, that even the poorest and most oppressed amongst us may have a car to drive.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 am

Globexanter wrote:

Now we are talking in circles. The oil needs to be seized to achieve our goal, that even the poorest and most oppressed amongst us may have a car to drive.

Except that I can buy Oil cheaper than you sell it at other places.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am

Globexanter wrote:

That is neither here nor there
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:35 am

Globexanter wrote:

Except the reason of the Oil is why we are here today, because you have invaded Nations of which have it.
Or else, we would all be elsewhere.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 am

Globexanter wrote:

Except the reason of the Oil is why we are here today, because you have invaded Nations of which have it.

I tried to invade you for your cheap illegal oil but you ignored it, thus making the statement irrelevant
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:50 am

Globexanter wrote:

I tried to invade you for your cheap illegal oil but you ignored it, thus making the statement irrelevant

Illegal? I don't invade innocent Nations just for Oil, may I remind you. I don't have the cheapest Oil on N.S., and I don't want to, because that is not my aim. Ah, so now you add even more evidence of wanting to invade another innocent Nation.
Last edited by Globexanter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Globexanter wrote:

Illegal? I don't invade innocent Nations just for Oil, may I remind you. I don't have the cheapest Oil on N.S., and I don't want to, because that is not my aim. Ah, so now you add even more evidence of wanting to invade another innocent Nation.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall.

Is there anybody else (preferably older than 14) I can deal with here?
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Globexanter wrote:

Talking to you is like talking to a wall.

Is there anybody else (preferably older than 14) I can deal with here?

Welcome to my world when I try to engage a conversation with you on your matters.
What you have previously said on my somehow "illegal" Oil has no sense, please define.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Cut out the personal insults, please. Remember that this is the Security Council forum, and you should be discussing the proposal.

Dystopianus
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopianus » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 am

Fine, we'll discuss things further once the proposal is posted. Remember, this is about BC, not Globexanter.

Update is almost done.
Factbook: check it out before writing any comments about me, this is valueble information that might make you think differently about me. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89623
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Have you ever been in a battle where trained war kittens were unleashed on the field? Have you heard the screams of the dying as their faces were chewed off by adorable, yet deadly, swarms of kittens? No. No. You have no idea of the terror which a trained kitten squad can inflict, the horror and madness as the wall of fluffy death closes on you. I have been, I have seen. The art of the Kittenmeister is a truly terrible thing to behold

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives