NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal "LGBTIQA Inclusiveness In Schools Act"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Siebeland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jul 28, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Siebeland » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:37 pm

Federation of Anterica wrote:I talked to my bi friend about this, she said “It’s important to address it, but you shouldn’t force it onto kids in school” she also said we should educate kids on such social issues “gently” not forcing it onto them as GA#603 does, I completely agree with her

I'm bi too, and I disagree with her!
Unterkonitz Van Siebeland

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 29022
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:22 pm

Scilux wrote:Making sexuality a political issue is a mistake that eventually leads to the given groups going radical and leads to those groups wanting to groom children like we see in the real world.
Scilux wrote:Oh, i am sorry that you are lazy to fix whats broken, and i am sorry that you can't use common sense and not cry about it

Just let groomers etc promote gender change to children thats basically ruining their life and messes up their body etc. If you don't like the fact that someone is pointing this loophole out in the law that they can use

Though, at least you will be finally showing your true colors
*** Scilux, WARNED for trolling. *** You can argue against a pretend law in a make-believe nation simulator without pulling the "LGBTQIA+ are teh pedo" flavor trolling. Do so.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 18 on March 23, 2021!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Scilux
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Dec 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Scilux » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:32 pm

Reploid Productions wrote:*** Scilux, WARNED for trolling. *** You can argue against a pretend law in a make-believe nation simulator without pulling the "LGBTQIA+ are teh pedo" flavor trolling. Do so.


Oh really? This ain't trolling, i am only stating the facts that looks like many people ignore

User avatar
Reploid Productions
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 29022
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:47 pm

Scilux wrote:Oh really? This ain't trolling, i am only stating the facts that looks like many people ignore

When you're told to knock off the trolling, doubling-down on it is really not a wise choice.
*** Scilux, 1-day ban for continued trolling. ***
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 18 on March 23, 2021!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

User avatar
Federation of Anterica
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: Feb 20, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federation of Anterica » Sun May 01, 2022 7:28 pm

This thread is deader than dead, but, anyone remember the good ol’ days before we had to dig ourselves into identity politics? Before we had to be forced to teach about gender identity and sexual orientation to our innocent youth? Why did we let the WA come to this? Because GAR#603 tackled the serious issue of bullying and harassment of LGBT+ students? Well yes, it did, but then completely ruined itself by mandating education on said LGBT+ issues to our youth. I seriously can’t believe every attempt to repeal this bill has failed, either it shows just how far society has fallen, or how defunct and immoral the World Assembly now is.
BREAKING NEWS: President Calhouster suspends Catholicism as official religion, gets called ‘heathen’ by Bishop of Pelier|DEVELOPING: Anterican Airlines Flight 109 crashes off coast of Hudson, Charlenia…|Calhouster’s approval ratings sink among white, religious voters, rise among LGBT+, people of color…

User avatar
Siebeland
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jul 28, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Siebeland » Sun May 01, 2022 8:03 pm

Federation of Anterica wrote:This thread is deader than dead, but, anyone remember the good ol’ days before we had to dig ourselves into identity politics? Before we had to be forced to teach about gender identity and sexual orientation to our innocent youth? Why did we let the WA come to this? Because GAR#603 tackled the serious issue of bullying and harassment of LGBT+ students? Well yes, it did, but then completely ruined itself by mandating education on said LGBT+ issues to our youth. I seriously can’t believe every attempt to repeal this bill has failed, either it shows just how far society has fallen, or how defunct and immoral the World Assembly now is.


I hope the victory of Konstantin Calhouster changes this most unfortunate speech!
Unterkonitz Van Siebeland

User avatar
Federation of Anterica
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: Feb 20, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federation of Anterica » Sun May 01, 2022 9:13 pm

Siebeland wrote:
Federation of Anterica wrote:This thread is deader than dead, but, anyone remember the good ol’ days before we had to dig ourselves into identity politics? Before we had to be forced to teach about gender identity and sexual orientation to our innocent youth? Why did we let the WA come to this? Because GAR#603 tackled the serious issue of bullying and harassment of LGBT+ students? Well yes, it did, but then completely ruined itself by mandating education on said LGBT+ issues to our youth. I seriously can’t believe every attempt to repeal this bill has failed, either it shows just how far society has fallen, or how defunct and immoral the World Assembly now is.


I hope the victory of Konstantin Calhouster changes this most unfortunate speech!

Tomorrow is indeed Election Day, so continue to hope, we’ll see who wins then.
BREAKING NEWS: President Calhouster suspends Catholicism as official religion, gets called ‘heathen’ by Bishop of Pelier|DEVELOPING: Anterican Airlines Flight 109 crashes off coast of Hudson, Charlenia…|Calhouster’s approval ratings sink among white, religious voters, rise among LGBT+, people of color…

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Emodea

Advertisement

Remove ads