NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal: Commend Imperium Anglorum

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Black Party
Minister
 
Posts: 2566
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Black Party » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:43 am

It was a good try.
The Sovereign Nation-State of The Black Party
"The Black Flag Will Rule Forever"
1919 - 1981

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4687
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 pm

The Black Party wrote:It was a good try.

You've got very low standards if this is a 'good try' :p
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Aclion
Senator
 
Posts: 3550
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aclion » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:29 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:And if you want to talk about forum drafting, get on Scion and Sep's case too.

Lol go tell Sep you don't think I get on his case. I'm sure he'll appreciate the laugh.
A free society rests on four boxes: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.
XKI: Recruiter, TITO Knight
TEP: WA Executive Staff member
Forest: Cartographer
Oatland: Caesar, Cartographer

It is the citizen's duty to understand which box to use, and when.

User avatar
Sciongrad
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 2974
Founded: Mar 11, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sciongrad » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:44 am

Aclion wrote:And yes, when a person repeatedly lies about the content of resolutions in order to repeal them I think it is fair to say they are badge hunting. It seems you made the mistake of assuming by criticism wasn't born out of fours years of observing IA actions.

OOC: Yeah, that is a flagrant violation of the rules. When IA has done that, his repeals have been ruled illegal, which means any repeals he has passed do not violate the Honest Mistake rule.
Last edited by Sciongrad on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natalia Santos, Plenipotentiary and Permanent Scionite Representative to the World Assembly


Ideological Bulwark #271


User avatar
Wallenburg
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19802
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:43 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:And if you want to talk about forum drafting, get on Scion and Sep's case too.

When has SP not forum drafted a resolution?
Sciongrad wrote:
Aclion wrote:And yes, when a person repeatedly lies about the content of resolutions in order to repeal them I think it is fair to say they are badge hunting. It seems you made the mistake of assuming by criticism wasn't born out of fours years of observing IA actions.

OOC: Yeah, that is a flagrant violation of the rules. When IA has done that, his repeals have been ruled illegal, which means any repeals he has passed do not violate the Honest Mistake rule.

They have not always been ruled illegal.
Last edited by Wallenburg on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD

User avatar
Tim-Opolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5933
Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:06 am

I imagine this proposal would find a lot more traction if it was authored by someone who wasn't a clear Nazi and Fascist collaborator.

If the author of the proposal is reprehensible, it poisons the chances of the proposal big time.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran
[11:16:10] <@Koth> tim is a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules

User avatar
Greater vakolicci haven
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10828
Founded: May 09, 2014
Anarchy

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:49 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:I imagine this proposal would find a lot more traction if it was authored by someone who wasn't a clear Nazi and Fascist collaborator.

If the author of the proposal is reprehensible, it poisons the chances of the proposal big time.

Why did you feel the need to post in a thread that hadn't been posted in for 2 days, just to make unvalidated accusations about someone you know nothing about?
Vice president, Enadia
Minister of foreign affairs, confederacy of layem
Minister of foreign affairs, the free nations region

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:I imagine this proposal would find a lot more traction if it was authored by someone who wasn't a clear Nazi and Fascist collaborator.

If the author of the proposal is reprehensible, it poisons the chances of the proposal big time.

Why did you feel the need to post in a thread that hadn't been posted in for 2 days, just to make unvalidated accusations about someone you know nothing about?

Maybe he didn't see it when it was at vote?
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 5838
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Okay folks time to put this one to bed.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads