NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn The Communist Bloc

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Remove ads

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4122
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Mon May 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Tara Taranilor Romani wrote:
Cedoria wrote:Without proof, such accusations are worthless.


If you criticise the lead you get banned. You can't have an opinion about something, because it may be considered "fascist" by all the leaders and administrators which are too many. The best proof is me, I got banned for saying what is not allowed by the dictators. Nothing racist or offensive.


Then surely you can share what it was that you said on here. What'd you say to get banned?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
West Leas Oros
Minister
 
Posts: 2597
Founded: Jul 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Leas Oros » Tue May 29, 2018 5:38 am

RiderSyl wrote:
California Prime wrote:LOL nice to see that the right wing penchant for playing the "victim of the big lefty conspiracy!" card is just as prevalent in NS as it is in real life.


They're also leaving out meaningful context. The vote swing in "Liberate The Conservative Christians" that they're calling "leftist corruption" happened because the region that Tinhampton was trying to Liberate was freed in the middle of the voting stage. The victims in The Conservative Christians told people they were freed. Tinhampton himself said for people to switch their votes to against so his bill wouldn't pass. Not to mention, "Liberate The Conservative Christians" was a religiously-charged issue, not a politically-charged one.

The founder of that fascist region just saw a vote swing in a bill that had "Conservative" in the title and decided to politicize it to push an agenda.

Considering all the bullshit The Iron Fortress has pulled in the past week, I'm really starting to understand why so many people love "bashing the fash".

So many do, but all that shows is that they would prefer violence and would rather be close minded and refuse to engage in civil debates, resorting instead to knee jerk violence.
Just your friendly neighborhood democratic socialist revisionist traitor.
PMT nation. Economically to the left of Karl Marx. Social justice is a bourgeois plot.
Brothers and sisters are natural enemies, like fascists and communists. Or libertarians and communists. Or social democrats and communists. Or communists and other communists! Damn commies, they ruined communism!"

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:Oros, no. Please. You were the chosen one. You were meant to debunk the tankies, not join them. Bring balance to the left, not leave it in darkness.

WLO Public News: Protest turns violent as Orosian Anarchists burn building. 2 found dead, 8 injured. Investigation continues.

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kurnugia » Tue May 29, 2018 5:46 am

West Leas Oros wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:
They're also leaving out meaningful context. The vote swing in "Liberate The Conservative Christians" that they're calling "leftist corruption" happened because the region that Tinhampton was trying to Liberate was freed in the middle of the voting stage. The victims in The Conservative Christians told people they were freed. Tinhampton himself said for people to switch their votes to against so his bill wouldn't pass. Not to mention, "Liberate The Conservative Christians" was a religiously-charged issue, not a politically-charged one.

The founder of that fascist region just saw a vote swing in a bill that had "Conservative" in the title and decided to politicize it to push an agenda.

Considering all the bullshit The Iron Fortress has pulled in the past week, I'm really starting to understand why so many people love "bashing the fash".

So many do, but all that shows is that they would prefer violence and would rather be close minded and refuse to engage in civil debates, resorting instead to knee jerk violence.

Raiding is not violence. Else NS would be a brutal place. Also something you forget: The Fashies love to raid. They just cannot do shit. So it's easier to play the victim card.
Last edited by Kurnugia on Tue May 29, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a region.

User avatar
West Leas Oros
Minister
 
Posts: 2597
Founded: Jul 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Leas Oros » Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 am

Kurnugia wrote:
West Leas Oros wrote:So many do, but all that shows is that they would prefer violence and would rather be close minded and refuse to engage in civil debates, resorting instead to knee jerk violence.

Raiding is not violence. Else NS would be a brutal place. Also something you forget: The Fashies love to raid. They just cannot do shit. So it's easier to play the victim card.

Whether or not they are raiding does not mean you can deny them their regional sovereignty. How would you feel if they did it to you?
Just your friendly neighborhood democratic socialist revisionist traitor.
PMT nation. Economically to the left of Karl Marx. Social justice is a bourgeois plot.
Brothers and sisters are natural enemies, like fascists and communists. Or libertarians and communists. Or social democrats and communists. Or communists and other communists! Damn commies, they ruined communism!"

The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:Oros, no. Please. You were the chosen one. You were meant to debunk the tankies, not join them. Bring balance to the left, not leave it in darkness.

WLO Public News: Protest turns violent as Orosian Anarchists burn building. 2 found dead, 8 injured. Investigation continues.

User avatar
Ultramarr Nova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarr Nova » Tue May 29, 2018 5:52 am

Cedoria wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:I also tried and failed to do what our friendly local mangrove just did (by about 45 seconds). These were the comments I made on the resolution:
This resolution hereby cond---erm, will be at vote between the 23rd and 27th of May. Nota bene: It was submitted by a nation dwelling in The Iron Fortress, self-proclaimed headquarters "for the Fascist movement on NationStates and the struggle against the Communist plague." I personally find this resolution less a condemnation of TCB from "this august body" as a condemnation of Communism itself from TIR.


In other words, it's a badly written piece of political propaganda endorsed by an out-and-out Fascist movement masquerading as a resolution.


Seriously, not even a shred of evidence is provided here that would make this condemnation worthwhile, and half the allegations are things most regions on NS will do anyway, to some extent, without condemnation. How low the Fascists of NS must stoop in their attempt to use the Security Council to victimise their enemies.

Its you lot that target anyone that isn't a communist and those with morality with the WA

User avatar
Hessere
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hessere » Tue May 29, 2018 11:53 am

Ultramarr Nova wrote:
Cedoria wrote:
In other words, it's a badly written piece of political propaganda endorsed by an out-and-out Fascist movement masquerading as a resolution.


Seriously, not even a shred of evidence is provided here that would make this condemnation worthwhile, and half the allegations are things most regions on NS will do anyway, to some extent, without condemnation. How low the Fascists of NS must stoop in their attempt to use the Security Council to victimise their enemies.

Its you lot that target anyone that isn't a communist and those with morality with the WA

Oh, look who came out of the woodwork.
For the newcomers to this game frequenting the forums, I suggest you keep your head down, and learn how to talk here without sounding like noobs.
Moral Defending is DISGUSTANG
I reserve the right to be as hypocritical as can possibly be. Because I'm a terrible person and my opinion does not matter. Also, stop putting your political views in forum sigs. Anything I disagree with automatically becomes a rift larger than the Grand Canyon between us. Good luck trying trying to make me a good person again. End of useless rant. I hope it made you laugh. Or look at me with disgust. Or nothing at all. What do I care about you?

...Wait
You should watch me come to terms with myself at the eventual heat death of the universe

User avatar
Willania Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1238
Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Willania Imperium » Tue May 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Ultramarr Nova wrote:
Cedoria wrote:
In other words, it's a badly written piece of political propaganda endorsed by an out-and-out Fascist movement masquerading as a resolution.


Seriously, not even a shred of evidence is provided here that would make this condemnation worthwhile, and half the allegations are things most regions on NS will do anyway, to some extent, without condemnation. How low the Fascists of NS must stoop in their attempt to use the Security Council to victimise their enemies.

Its you lot that target anyone that isn't a communist and those with morality with the WA


A fascist defending fascists? Why am I not surprised?

Pro: Capitalism, Socialism, Technological Advances, Science, Knowledge, Environmentalism, Cooperation, Pacifism, (Soft) Communism
Con: Fascism, Radicals, (Hard) Communism, Primitive Ideas
Social Liberal
Left: 6.22
Libertarian: 0.19
Foreign Policy: Moderate Non-Interventionalist
Culture: Moderate Cultural Liberal
WILLANIA IMPERIUM
[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist.
If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Ultramarr Nova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarr Nova » Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Willania Imperium wrote:
Ultramarr Nova wrote:Its you lot that target anyone that isn't a communist and those with morality with the WA


A fascist defending fascists? Why am I not surprised?

A communist defending communists what a suprise

User avatar
Ransium
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 5202
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Tue May 29, 2018 2:25 pm

I don't see this thread going anywhere productive. I'm archiving it now.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, GA 403, GA 439.
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 17 issues. First editor of 42.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

Previous

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Qebui

Remove ads