NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate The Communal Confederacy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Winfallow
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Winfallow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:37 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Winfallow wrote:you guys have serious issues with this game. Maybe bordering an addiction or obsession


Shame on you.

Shame on you
Arcellia wrote:
Winfallow wrote:I think this brings up a good point. It is literally just a game. Who cares whether a region is fascist or communist? It is a game so if you think someones fascist but they say they aren't I don't think you people should care enough to argue it this much and with very bad argument strategies.

This isn't real life guys.

P.S since I will be ignored anyways I will say this. If you guys are really this invested in furthering your own agenda and labeling us Nazis despite the fact this is a game where people are trying to have fun and all our evidence revealed tp prove otherwise you guys have serious issues with this game. Maybe bordering an addiction or obsession

Actually, I'm not all that upset about it. The people who seem to be having the problems here are your guys, having chalked up four warnings and a ban in the space of two days. Tell your regionmates to chill out. If you're going to debate with GPers, I suggest you moderate your choices of posts.

We have merely been defending ourselves. It is not our fault we are forced to combat people with thin skin amd couldn't argue with a rock.
Pergamon wrote:
Winfallow wrote:I think this brings up a good point. It is literally just a game. Who cares whether a region is fascist or communist? It is a game so if you think someones fascist but they say they aren't I don't think you people should care enough to argue it this much and with very bad argument strategies.

This isn't real life guys.

P.S since I will be ignored anyways I will say this. If you guys are really this invested in furthering your own agenda and labeling us Nazis despite the fact this is a game where people are trying to have fun and all our evidence revealed tp prove otherwise you guys have serious issues with this game. Maybe bordering an addiction or obsession


I support this - Yes indeed it is a game. And I cannot see where I am not having any fun at all. Maybe losing isn't that much fun, but hey, win some, lose some. It's a game, isn't it?

Well you're an exception because you are a rude and arrogant prick.

P.S I am actually part Austrian myself so if you could stop flaunting your German heritage like it's hot stuff that'd be mighty nice thanks.

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4348
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:37 am

Winfallow wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:
Shame on you.

Shame on you


For what?!
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Arcellia
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arcellia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 am

Winfallow wrote:
Arcellia wrote:Actually, I'm not all that upset about it. The people who seem to be having the problems here are your guys, having chalked up four warnings and a ban in the space of two days. Tell your regionmates to chill out. If you're going to debate with GPers, I suggest you moderate your choices of posts.

We have merely been defending ourselves. It is not our fault we are forced to combat people with thin skin amd couldn't argue with a rock.

Um. Yeah. We aren't the thin-skinned ones here. :P

PS: It's a bad idea to insult another player in a clearly non-IC manner. Might want to keep that in mind. I should think you've accumulated enough collective warnings for one thread.
Last edited by Arcellia on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
A puppet of Xoriet Meow Montresor-Isaraider
My children: Ramaeus Montresor, Sylvia Montresor, Souls Isaraider, Greyghost Montresor-Isaraider, Roavin Montresor.
Grandmother of: Yuno Montresor Yura, Syberis, and Stratarin.
Sibling of: Tim, Escade, Nakari Meow Montresor, and Rach Montresor.
Married to: Severisen Isaraider-Montresor

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 767
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kurnugia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:41 am

Winfallow wrote:
P.S I am actually part Austrian myself so if you could stop flaunting your German heritage like it's hot stuff that'd be mighty nice thanks.

Could you pls then go fix that horrendous German in KR? kthnx
Last edited by Kurnugia on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merc for hire!
e

User avatar
Pergamon
Diplomat
 
Posts: 712
Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Pergamon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:51 am

Winfallow wrote:Well you're an exception because you are a rude and arrogant prick.

P.S I am actually part Austrian myself so if you could stop flaunting your German heritage like it's hot stuff that'd be mighty nice thanks.


I am always the exception. Furthermore: 84 and 34 - I am keeping count on how often I have been called "things". "Rude" and "Arrogant Prick" are not too uncommon. Actually if I have to be honest, it's part of my job in NS and in the Pacific. As it is my job to remind you that your german is awful and your region is screwed and I am coming for you guys - and the Pacifics are gladly joining this cause.

Let's talk Gameplay with you now:

I am still believing you didn't fully understand the situation, did you? You didn't do any attempt to apologize or to fix the issued things in here, you further just keep insulting high ranking Dignitaries of the most powerful regions in the game and then continue to complain about on how they treat your region? You are speaking like you would be sitting in a position of strength - with nothing in your back to actually provide you with sufficient resources to back it up. You are hiding behind a founder and passwords - and that's the only thing that stand between you guys and hundreds of armed and ready nations dismantling your region.

As you can see in this SC Forum:
Passwords can be shattered.
Founders can CTE.

If I were you I would assemble a Gov meeting ASAP and actually re-work my complete political agenda. Internally, externally and I also wouldn't allow people not representing your region as high ranking officials to post in the gameplay forums anymore. Maybe that helps.

Although I am sure that there isn't much hope left.
Last edited by Pergamon on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

User avatar
Ransium
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 5498
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:51 am

Winfallow wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:
Shame on you.

Shame on you
Arcellia wrote:Actually, I'm not all that upset about it. The people who seem to be having the problems here are your guys, having chalked up four warnings and a ban in the space of two days. Tell your regionmates to chill out. If you're going to debate with GPers, I suggest you moderate your choices of posts.

We have merely been defending ourselves. It is not our fault we are forced to combat people with thin skin amd couldn't argue with a rock.
Pergamon wrote:
I support this - Yes indeed it is a game. And I cannot see where I am not having any fun at all. Maybe losing isn't that much fun, but hey, win some, lose some. It's a game, isn't it?

Well you're an exception because you are a rude and arrogant prick.

P.S I am actually part Austrian myself so if you could stop flaunting your German heritage like it's hot stuff that'd be mighty nice thanks.


*** Warned for flaming ***

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445.
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 20 issues. First editor of 43.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Winfallow
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Winfallow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:04 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Winfallow wrote:Shame on you


For what?!

That's what I am wondering right now.
Arcellia wrote:
Winfallow wrote:We have merely been defending ourselves. It is not our fault we are forced to combat people with thin skin amd couldn't argue with a rock.

Um. Yeah. We aren't the thin-skinned ones here. :P

PS: It's a bad idea to insult another player in a clearly non-IC manner. Might want to keep that in mind. I should think you've accumulated enough collective warnings for one thread.

I wasn't being insulting it is the truth. Your argumentative practices are very bad. Betweenall the fallacies, redundant points, and circular arguments I am surprised this conversation is still going on.
Kurnugia wrote:
Winfallow wrote:
P.S I am actually part Austrian myself so if you could stop flaunting your German heritage like it's hot stuff that'd be mighty nice thanks.

Could you pls then go fix that horrendous German in KR? kthnx

It's not the best and the people in our government know it isn't but I honestly don't care because it is just a game and I am not here to critisize every language problem I see.
Pergamon wrote:
Winfallow wrote:Well you're an exception because you are a rude and arrogant prick.

P.S I am actually part Austrian myself so if you could stop flaunting your German heritage like it's hot stuff that'd be mighty nice thanks.


I am always the exception. Furthermore: 84 and 34 - I am keeping count on how often I have been called "things". "Rude" and "Arrogant Prick" are not too uncommon. Actually if I have to be honest, it's part of my job in NS and in the Pacific. As it is my job to remind you that your german is awful and your region is screwed and I am coming for you guys - and the Pacifics are gladly joining this cause.

Let's talk Gameplay with you now:

I am still believing you didn't fully understand the situation, did you? You didn't do any attempt to apologize or to fix the issued things in here, you further just keep insulting high ranking Dignitaries of the most powerful regions in the game and then continue to complain about on how they treat your region? You are speaking like you would be sitting in a position of strength - with nothing in your back to actually provide you with sufficient resources to back it up. You are hiding behind a founder and passwords - and that's the only thing that stand between you guys and hundreds of armed and ready nations dismantling your region.

As you can see in this SC Forum:
Passwords can be shattered.
Founders can CTE.

If I were you I would assemble a Gov meeting ASAP and actually re-work my complete political agenda. Internally, externally and I also wouldn't allow people not representing your region as high ranking officials to post in the gameplay forums anymore. Maybe that helps.

Although I am sure that there isn't much hope left.

Can you please argue like a civilized man? All you have been doing since you got here is flaunting your power around going around like it's hot stuff, your invincible, you can't be touched etc. I honestly couldn't care less if you came in and steamrolled everything here because this is all just a game and I can easily either stop playing or move to a different region and continue my existence. I am not trying to argue that KR is fascist or it's people are whatever so I see no reason to apologize. I am merely saying if you wish for your argument to have true credibility you shouldn't be arguing and leave it to someone who can actually debate and listen to people like a civilized person. That's a person I would gladly discuss whether or not KR is fascist.

But I do find you a bit cowardice for your always running to the mods. If you think it strengthens your position I sadly think you are mistaken. Please only bother them for legit reasons.

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 767
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kurnugia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 am

Pergamon wrote:snip

Hush. Never interrupt when an enemy makes a mistake.
Merc for hire!
e

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4348
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:06 am

Winfallow wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:
For what?!

That's what I am wondering right now.

Then why did you tell me that?
Make sense, dammit
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Kurnugia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 767
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kurnugia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:09 am

Winfallow wrote:
But I do find you a bit cowardice for your always running to the mods. If you think it strengthens your position I sadly think you are mistaken. Please only bother them for legit reasons.

He did not go to the mods.
Merc for hire!
e

User avatar
Winfallow
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Winfallow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:10 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Winfallow wrote:That's what I am wondering right now.

Then why did you tell me that?
Make sense, dammit

Because you said that too me. I thought you weren't making any sense so I assumed we were doing some friendly back and forth banter.

User avatar
Arcellia
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arcellia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 am

Winfallow wrote:I wasn't being insulting it is the truth. Your argumentative practices are very bad. Betweenall the fallacies, redundant points, and circular arguments I am surprised this conversation is still going on.

I did warn you. Calling people "pricks" is not how you play the game intelligently. Your argumentative practices have ended in five warnings and a ban for Kaiserreich members. Meanwhile, the "poor argument" squad has zero warnings. Between the two of us, which side knows how to conduct proper arguments on the NS forums?

Everything I've said is true. I've been reported twice now for my post referring to your server as a mire of filth and racism and it hasn't been ruled actionable - why, you might ask? Because I never insulted the people of Kaiserreich. I insulted the content of your server, because it is repulsive and does the opposite of convincing me that you are not Nazi.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this given your consistently interesting presentation in the SC forums, but warnings on your record don't go away. Reel in the Kaiserreich kids, Winfallow, because the plethora of redtext doesn't help your arguments.
A puppet of Xoriet Meow Montresor-Isaraider
My children: Ramaeus Montresor, Sylvia Montresor, Souls Isaraider, Greyghost Montresor-Isaraider, Roavin Montresor.
Grandmother of: Yuno Montresor Yura, Syberis, and Stratarin.
Sibling of: Tim, Escade, Nakari Meow Montresor, and Rach Montresor.
Married to: Severisen Isaraider-Montresor

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4348
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:18 am

Winfallow wrote:Because you said that too me. I thought you weren't making any sense so I assumed we were doing some friendly back and forth banter.


I quoted the context and everything.
How could you possibly not make sense of what I said?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Winfallow
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Winfallow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:21 am

Arcellia wrote:
Winfallow wrote:I wasn't being insulting it is the truth. Your argumentative practices are very bad. Betweenall the fallacies, redundant points, and circular arguments I am surprised this conversation is still going on.

I did warn you. Calling people "pricks" is not how you play the game intelligently. Your argumentative practices have ended in five warnings and a ban for Kaiserreich members. Meanwhile, the "poor argument" squad has zero warnings. Between the two of us, which side knows how to conduct proper arguments on the NS forums?

Everything I've said is true. I've been reported twice now for my post referring to your server as a mire of filth and racism and it hasn't been ruled actionable - why, you might ask? Because I never insulted the people of Kaiserreich. I insulted the content of your server, because it is repulsive and does the opposite of convincing me that you are not Nazi.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this given your consistently interesting presentation in the SC forums, but warnings on your record don't go away. Reel in the Kaiserreich kids, Winfallow, because the plethora of redtext doesn't help your arguments.

I wish not to argue abiut the red texts as I do not feel they are truly indicative of argumentative practices and unibiasness of the mods(no offense guys just personal opinion after observing this thread for a few days.)

You guys have not done anything to show me you have been "arguing" at all. Long story short I have decided that this is merely a case "I say it is so it is so" due to the fact that many people have refuted your evidence along eith the fact you have quite literally done that in this thread.

Meanwhile on KRs side the people that matter and you should be lsitening I think have been holding up well under the circumstances. Any lesser person would've cracked and tried to stoop down to this "no u" level of arguments I have seen so far.

Tip: instead of saying "KR is fascist because I say so" look at our evidence with an open mind. Don't argue you have been because I know that hasn't been that case. You see us as fascist and so you will purposefully craft and find evidence to make it so. That is not arguing that is lying and collusion.

Kurnugia wrote:
Winfallow wrote:
But I do find you a bit cowardice for your always running to the mods. If you think it strengthens your position I sadly think you are mistaken. Please only bother them for legit reasons.

He did not go to the mods.

Then that message is for whoever did.

If no one did it then mods I ask you too take a step back and realize what everyone has been doing this entire discussion.

User avatar
Winfallow
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Winfallow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:23 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Winfallow wrote:Because you said that too me. I thought you weren't making any sense so I assumed we were doing some friendly back and forth banter.


I quoted the context and everything.
How could you possibly not make sense of what I said?

Because how could feel shame for a legit concern? I wasn't trying to be rude or flame anyone after seeing how those people argue I felt compelled eniugh to say a thing out of concern.

User avatar
Novskya
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Novskya » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 am

I think the reason as to why the discussion is mostly on KR being fascist, rather than the liberation, is due to why most people are voting for the liberation. It's because they feel a personal distaste for the region occupying it. When a person who hates fascist see that the region is being called "fascist", they think of its occupation as unjust due to their personal bias against fascism. This also applies to people who hate KR seeing that the occupier is KR.
Of course, this is not applicable to everyone. Some people may be voting for it as they care for the region, or may be voting for it again due to this personal bias, but being sympathetic to the Leftist region. This is based on observations I've made on the forum, I've seen people vote for it for the sole purpose of spiting KR. As such, I would not proclaim that the majority of the motives for the resolution is due to a personal bias against fascism and kr. Instead, I'm proclaiming that the discussion in the forum on KR being fascist is due to this bias.
Novskya, Interested in Philosophy rn
Novskya, Noah, Whatever
Views! (Note: Incredibly Outdated. Very, Very Different to My Current Views
| Novskya News: Yep, still dumb | "Yknow I had to do it to 'em." Quotes Novskya. |
today's Quote:
Discord Quote 28
today's QT Conventian:
Chill Beats LLC for engineering this signature! love ya' <3

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4348
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:29 am

Winfallow wrote:Because how could feel shame for a legit concern? I wasn't trying to be rude or flame anyone after seeing how those people argue I felt compelled eniugh to say a thing out of concern.


Wow that's such a BS reason that it stinks through the screen. Have you actually fooled a friend with that one before? 'cause I can't believe you just tried to use that justification in public. :lol:


Winfallow wrote:Then that message is for whoever did.


OK. Hi. I did bother the mods for a legit reason. You flamed someone. You wouldn't have gotten the red text otherwise. You also got red text earlier in this topic for "trolling" when you said "Please die" to somebody. I didn't report that one, but clearly you have a problem staying on the legal side. So... Don't take issue with the people that see you breaking the rules. Just follow the friggin' rules.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Winfallow
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Winfallow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:36 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Winfallow wrote:Because how could feel shame for a legit concern? I wasn't trying to be rude or flame anyone after seeing how those people argue I felt compelled eniugh to say a thing out of concern.


Wow that's such a BS reason that it stinks through the screen. Have you actually fooled a friend with that one before? 'cause I can't believe you just tried to use that justification in public. :lol:


Winfallow wrote:Then that message is for whoever did.


OK. Hi. I did bother the mods for a legit reason. You flamed someone. You wouldn't have gotten the red text otherwise. You also got red text earlier in this topic for "trolling" when you said "Please die" to somebody. I didn't report that one, but clearly you have a problem staying on the legal side. So... Don't take issue with the people that see you breaking the rules. Just follow the friggin' rules.

I never said "Just die" to someone that is completely and utterly false.

Under such a pretense then I could report you to the mods for what you said to me earlier. But I will not because I am responsible and understand your plight.

User avatar
Lenlyvit
Diplomat
 
Posts: 811
Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lenlyvit » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:00 am

This will finally get locked.
Citizen of The Rejected Realms and 10000 Islands
Author of SC#242, SC#245, SC#253, and SC#257, Co-author of SC#218
Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
RiderSyl
Senator
 
Posts: 4348
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 am

Winfallow wrote:Under such a pretense then I could report you to the mods for what you said to me earlier. But I will not because I am responsible and understand your plight.


Oh shut up! Nothing you'd report me for would be ruled actionable because I haven't done anything against the rules here. You and your region's people can't stay out of trouble, in military or on the forums, and you are really REALLY bad at making a case for yourself and your region for a 'Foreign Affairs Minister'. Stick to cringy German roleplay. You're not cut out for this stuff.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Ransium
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 5498
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:05 am

Locked and archived. But we’ll always have the memories (and warning records).

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445.
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 20 issues. First editor of 43.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads