NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 749 matches

Return to advanced search

by Tokora
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump stirs up the nativist pot (again)
Replies: 1576
Views: 29092

Either most of the country is secretly racist enough to agree with him, or most of the country is too stupid/complacent/both to do anything about the open racists choosing our leaders through any means necessary.
by Tokora
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Israeli leader compares mixed marriages to Holocaust
Replies: 264
Views: 5172

“because of the rate of mixed marriages, Jewish people have “lost 6 million people,” which is “like a second Holocaust,”

I don't follow.
by Tokora
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What if the Nationalists won the Chinese Civil War?
Replies: 86
Views: 2482

As far as the proletariat is concerned the Nationalists already did.
by Tokora
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What if WWII never happened?
Replies: 50
Views: 1357

As in WWII NEVER happens or does Japan still go crazy?

Azlaake wrote:The only way WW1 would never have happened is if USA won idepnendence

I will explain, but for now I gtg

The US was already independent and Ferdinand still got shot.
by Tokora
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should Slavery/Indentured Servitude be brought back?
Replies: 934
Views: 14690

Saiwania wrote:snip

You're joking right?
by Tokora
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: China Separating Kids from their Parents
Replies: 540
Views: 13369

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Orbitar wrote:
Wow. You are f**king horrible. Go back to Nazi germany with that vile sh*t.

You can't go back to a country that doesn't exist. Also you shouldn't wish that on somebody.

Some people (the American right for example) unironically wish they could so it fails as an insult either way.
by Tokora
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: China Separating Kids from their Parents
Replies: 540
Views: 13369

Is there any particular reason why China is the only country on earth to trade with? If they don't want to work with countries that criticise them than by all means we shouldn't force them to. There are 195 countries on earth and the fact that the only one we care about is a reactionary totalitaria...
by Tokora
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: China Separating Kids from their Parents
Replies: 540
Views: 13369

Is there any particular reason why China is the only country on earth to trade with? If they don't want to work with countries that criticise them than by all means we shouldn't force them to. There are almost 200 countries in the world and the fact that the only one we care about is a reactionary t...
by Tokora
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: woman shot in the stomach, charged with death of fetus
Replies: 302
Views: 4599

The logic between being pro-life yet thinking the solution to everything is best described in a string of words that can't be said without being banned. I'm pro-life and I support gun control, and that fact that I'm apparently the only person in the whole country to think that way is honestly moroni...
by Tokora
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What's your vision of Dystopia and Utopia respectively?
Replies: 61
Views: 1558

My dystopia is a totalitarian state controlled by corporate interests with a personality cult that functions as a theocracy.

My utopia is a religious (as in freedom of religion, not one killing off the rest) eco-communist society with a functioning democracy.
by Tokora
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Drying the Neo-Nazis Out
Replies: 147
Views: 5122

The only difference honestly was that the Holocaust was industrialized guaranteeing a body count far higher than previously possible. Unpopular opinion, people need to stop treating the holocaust like it was literally the only genocide in history. since the holocaust there have been numerous ethnic...
by Tokora
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is communism behind radical Islam?
Replies: 293
Views: 6697

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
Tokora wrote:second in oppressiveness only to North Korea.


lmao

That Beijing propaganda working wonders, it seems.

China, North Korea, and the Saudis are all horrible and I have no idea how pointing out their tyranny against the people makes me a Chinese stooge.
by Tokora
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:00 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Drying the Neo-Nazis Out
Replies: 147
Views: 5122

Systematically murdering millions of people was not fucking standard policy. Way to insultingly dismiss the holocaust by making shit up. He is sadly not wrong though, genocide was performed quite a few times in the late 19th to the mid 20th century, such as the Bengali famine and the Belgian Congo ...
by Tokora
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is communism behind radical Islam?
Replies: 293
Views: 6697

The real cause are the Saudis. The Soviets only tried to take advantage of the chaos left by imperialism and the West was stupid enough to think that the only counter was funding an antisemitic theocracy second in oppressiveness only to North Korea.
by Tokora
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:52 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Iran to breach uranium enrichment limit.
Replies: 218
Views: 4888

I think I know how we could've avoided this. *cough* deal *cough*
by Tokora
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Hong Kong
Replies: 12434
Views: 200909

Until the US doesn't give a shit about the ROC, Beijing can't touch Taiwan without risking everything. What makes you think the US gives a shit now? Good, they shouldn't. There's only one China and it's capital is Taipei. Even if Taiwan did want to unite with China and somehow conquered the mainlan...
by Tokora
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:56 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: How come wars still exist nowadays?
Replies: 134
Views: 3144

If people are stupid enough to vote in these people in the first place, than they're stupid enough to die for them.
by Tokora
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:58 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can a Socialist be Social Conservative ?
Replies: 327
Views: 4918

I think I'm mostly a Socially conservative communist but on the other hand I believe in completely open borders, believe that the military budget is bloated, believe that we need control of the behavior of law enforcement, and am an environmentalist. So maybe I'm really a Socially centrist Communist...
by Tokora
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: American English or British English?
Replies: 171
Views: 3833

Personally I think having the option to learn any or all dialects would be a good idea. There are a lot of dialects of English. I mean a whole fucking lot. I did say any or all. I was only thinking of about five before but still even learning one or two more doesn't sound like a terrible waste of t...
by Tokora
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: American English or British English?
Replies: 171
Views: 3833

Personally I think having the option to learn any or all dialects would be a good idea.
by Tokora
Wed May 29, 2019 3:52 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should Public Funds ever be used on a stadium?
Replies: 69
Views: 1438

No. Just, no.
by Tokora
Fri May 24, 2019 5:10 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: manchuria independence activist are arrested
Replies: 55
Views: 1678

New Sukberia wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:Are they gonna reestablish the Qing? Cuz I can support that

Yes. As someone who saw Puyi's wikipedia page, i must say: What a Great man!

I disagree with reestablishing monarchies on principle, but I'm pretty sure the line died with him.
by Tokora
Sun May 19, 2019 3:58 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What makes a good pizza?
Replies: 469
Views: 8852

Either a plain pepperoni or bacon bbq.

Hatterleigh wrote:How is this thread still thriving it's literally about pizza

Everyone loves pizza.
by Tokora
Wed May 08, 2019 3:57 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should Authoritarian Socialists be Pro Gun
Replies: 423
Views: 7662

I'm currently pro-gun control and am unlikely to change my opinion unless I'm given proof that a revolution would have a good chance of succeeding but an idea I had was community arsenals that is guarded and, in the time of conflict, distributed locally. Authoritarians already stock up on guns. I as...
by Tokora
Thu May 02, 2019 3:55 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Alt-right. A terrorist movement in the making?
Replies: 1757
Views: 28866

I just want to know how Europe would deal with these groups if the US was still Alt-right itself when this happens.
PreviousNext

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads