NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 104 matches

Return to advanced search

by Thomas Insaniac
Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:36 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: [SUBMITTED] Commend Mahaj
Replies: 46
Views: 2216

Support,

However, wouldn't "Officer of PLEASE CHALLENGE" violate Rule 4?

An Officer is usually one person and by using the term Officer of PLEASE CHALLENGE, it would target Mahaj the person instead of the Nation.

I'm probably wrong but it's a question I have.
by Thomas Insaniac
Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: SUBMITTED: Commend Krulltopia
Replies: 43
Views: 2420

Against, no one who hates Big Bird should be commended.
by Thomas Insaniac
Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

According to Tim himself, that was a reason for the ejections. Still won't get you any support. Hmm.... I'm going to go on a limb and assume that you weren't part of the group that had to clean them up? Sorry to snap your limb then :P Cleaning the tag's up are horrifying actions, how could you say ...
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:04 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Where do you stand on the political spectrum?
Replies: 129
Views: 1995

By the definitions given, I am a Socialist, I don't consider myself a Socialist by many other definitions of the words. I prefer, Social Democrat
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:00 pm
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: The Eternal Thread- Better Than the Bog of Eternal Stench
Replies: 12555
Views: 60142

Katyuscha wrote:I really want to get into French, but I just can't


Bonjour, Comment tu tapelle?

Je suis Thomas Insaniac. J'ai treize ans, Je adore NationStates
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:00 pm
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: The Eternal Thread- Better Than the Bog of Eternal Stench
Replies: 12555
Views: 60142

Menassa wrote:
Thomas Insaniac wrote:Hello NSG.

Hello!


Bonjour.
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: From Another Site: My Son the Communist
Replies: 608
Views: 11279

He didn't ask his son to specify as to what communism. Maybe he's just using the word "communist" to seem cool or extreme, as I've done shamelessly for years now. In addition, the preciseness of his parents being exempted of chores because the are capitalist is ridiculously low at best. I...
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: The Eternal Thread- Better Than the Bog of Eternal Stench
Replies: 12555
Views: 60142

Hello NSG.
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: State-Owned Businesses
Replies: 85
Views: 1290

Energy, Healthcare, Education, Water, Military, Police, and other Emergency Services. EDIT: Transportation is another one that completely slipped my mind until I read Genivarias Comment, also the state should hold a partial stake in the development of Pharmaceuticals, Staple Agriculture, Energy Deve...
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:34 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: From Another Site: My Son the Communist
Replies: 608
Views: 11279

Asshole Parents are Assholes, anything else to discuss?
by Thomas Insaniac
Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:38 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

HORRIFIED by the actions Tim-Opolis- using the puppet nation Weirdness of Doom- took in the region of Iran, such as the purging of up to thirty nations from the region, just because the United Defenders League would not respond to the invasion. That UDL stab won't get you many votes :P According to...
by Thomas Insaniac
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:24 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

A quick question for Eist, Mahaj and Jamie, are you guys against the premise of the proposal or against the content of the proposal? Mahaj and Eist would never do anything on ideological grounds alone. :meh: Haven't interacted with Eist, at all. Also, I would think Mahaj would support this resoluti...
by Thomas Insaniac
Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:17 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

A quick question for Eist, Mahaj and Jamie, are you guys against the premise of the proposal or against the content of the proposal?
by Thomas Insaniac
Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

Nah. Thank you for that extremely insightful addition to the Topic. We should commend Tim for his excellent service to the 3WB. :lol: Commending Erbul Raiders? Preposterous! Maybe we're straying outside the actual topic in question, but can you please explain the first red highlight? Also, I am puz...
by Thomas Insaniac
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Liberate NAZI EUROPE
Replies: 279
Views: 10169

I was just curious as to why a person who cares about Autonomy is supporting people who violated the Autonomy of others. Firstly - beacuse nations don't necessarily have to raid the raider region in order to respond to threats posed by this region. Ok Secondly - beacuse in this case the whole idea ...
by Thomas Insaniac
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Liberate NAZI EUROPE
Replies: 279
Views: 10169

Well, if you believe that every region should have autonomy, why are you trying to protect a region that has violated the autonomy of other regions? And what were you doing when NE violated the autonomy of other regions? Funny thing, but the most respected defending organisations generally tend to ...
by Thomas Insaniac
Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Liberate NAZI EUROPE
Replies: 279
Views: 10169

I believe a region should have the right to autonomy, as long as their actions do not violate site or game rules, even if their ideology is vastly different from that of my own nation. It is because of this that I vote against the motion. Well, if you believe that every region should have autonomy,...
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Raider Public Intelligence
Replies: 14
Views: 723

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Thomas Insaniac wrote:May The Creed be added to the list?

Thats not detagged yet :P


Neither is

http://www.nationstates.net/region=northeastshooterstan
http://www.nationstates.net/region=dragostea_din_tei

Which happened to be the only two I clicked....

/me feels stupid now.
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:05 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

Aww, I'm touched :blush: Absolutely not. It's purely a badge of honour. There are also many nations that have done far more worse things. Opposed. ~ WA Representative - Treacle Smith ~ Jamie, LIES! It is a badge of Punishment! Total Punishment! Also, is that second part a challenge :P I have grave ...
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:34 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Liberate NAZI EUROPE
Replies: 279
Views: 10169

We can spread interregional peace and goodwill by... removing a potential threat to other regions. This resolution creates such a threat. It creates a threat for one region that has a history for fulfilling the threats to multiple other regions. EDIT: forgot a few words in my my sentence. :palm:
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

I have grave concerns that Tim-Opolis might explode with delight if he ever got a condemnation badge. Hence, I have to vote AGAINST this for the good of his own health. Incidentally, this is why I almost universally don't like condemnations. Hmm, well wouldn't that be on less person in the UDL and ...
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:17 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Raider Public Intelligence
Replies: 14
Views: 723

May The Creed be added to the list?
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:57 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Liberate NAZI EUROPE
Replies: 279
Views: 10169

I just want to point out that in this case -- possibly for the first time, I'm not sure -- the liberation resolution is openly being used to enable military action. In other words, this proposal would permanently remove NAZI EUROPE's password protection so that other regions can invade it at will g...
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Liberate NAZI EUROPE
Replies: 279
Views: 10169

For!

You reap what you grow and Nazi Europe has grown multiple hostilities on NS.
by Thomas Insaniac
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:27 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: {DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis
Replies: 37
Views: 1546

{DRAFT} Condemn Tim-Opolis

Condemn Tim-Opolis NOTICING the nation of Tim-Opolis has used puppet governments to overthrow many regions. HORRIFIED by the actions the government of Tim-Opolis took in the region of Iran . FURTHER HORRIFIED at how the nation of Tim-Opolis partook in the vandalizing of hundreds of regions and lead...
PreviousNext

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads