NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 7413 matches

Return to advanced search

by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

I understand Germany's past with extremist right-wingers is horrid, but you can't ban a party because you don't agree with it; it's a suppression of people's freedoms. The party in question's entire program is to suppress other people's freedoms. It kills freedom of expression, freedom of speech, d...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Hippo: I apologize, but the more you say the less credible you are. It makes no difference what you think about property rights. The Left is not violating the Constitution, the NPD does in my opinion, though I trust the Court's decision. It's not about illegal activities. It's about undemocratic an...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

As others have said, this is a bad thing. It'll only force the far-right underground and, at any rate, completely undermines freedom of speech. As Voltaire said, "I disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." If a far-right party can be outlawed, why no...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

See a mental health Doctor. I'm pretty sure other people have better reasons to. Thou art going beyond getting used to it. Thou art encouraging it, which is an absurd thing to do. It's less encouraging it, and more being surprised when it doesn't happen. I'm already pretty absurd. Since I can't dis...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Varijnland wrote:Can you not discuss anything? You only seem to want to argue all the time.


There's a difference between "argument" as in yelling match, and "argument" as in logical/philosophical statement of one's position.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

A brave attempt to make Hungary an actual communist society. The fact that the Red Army went in and murdered everybody was outrageous and a tragedy. Eh, not really Hungarian opposition actually begged the West to intervene. After the Soviets were already invading Hungary and murdering everyone. And...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:04 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

:blink: That's an odd thing to say. No it's not. He's right.........for once. It's kind of hard for me to delude myself enough to pretend that I haven't given people so many reasons to dislike me. As do left-wingers, you want me to link you dozens of crimes caused by antifa scum? Tu quoque is not a...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:01 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Fix'd. Your insistence on not doing the same thing as so many other people who've had the misfortune of having to know me and disliking me is rather bizarre. So you recognize your politics are terrible? Conclusion should be obvious: Zaras has self-loathing issues. Don't know why you're so obsessed ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

For the first one, I have written Hard-line communism... do you really think only stalin has forgotten what communism was about?? Stalin was not a communist. what do you think about the Hungarian Revolution of 1956?? A brave attempt to make Hungary an actual communist society. The fact that the Red...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:56 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Antifa scumbags beat up innocent people and damage property. Neonazis. Stop right there. Fascist fuckers destroy property, start fires and beat up people just the same. Remember this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solingen_arson_attack_of_1993 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Marwa_El-Sherbini...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:53 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Ralkovia wrote:
Zaras wrote:
You should. You wouldn't be the first.


I don't. Doesn't matter what your opinions are, you're still a terrible person.


Fix'd.

Your insistence on not doing the same thing as so many other people who've had the misfortune of having to know me and disliking me is rather bizarre.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:51 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Ralkovia wrote:If we're banning political parties because of their objectives, you're going to run into problems.


So the hurdle to banning parties should be specific enough to not cause problems.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

The same place they've already wasted billions of euros fixing East Germany from. And what is that? Deficit spending. No, tell me. How are you going to get those assets if they refuse to sell it to you. Waiting. That's what they are. Because opposing fascism makes you more scum than fascists. Clear...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Ralkovia wrote:I don't dislike you as a person


You should. You wouldn't be the first.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:45 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

:rofl: Ok, you're now officially debate-wise incompetent. To only who shows who is stupid and incompete to debate is you with your ad hominem arguments. Giorgio Napolitano Not a right-winger. said something that dalmatia should be colonised after it enters the EU few years ago Politician says somet...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:43 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Purchasing the property. Which would cost billions of euros. Where would they get the money? The same place they've already wasted billions of euros fixing East Germany from. What if the companies don't want to sell their assets? Their problem. Left-wing violence is a considerable problem in German...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:37 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

How are they going to achieve this without violation of property rights? Purchasing the property. I frankly don't see much difference between Die Linke and NPD, with the exception that Die Linke actually poses a threat to democratic society while NPD is a small group of people ranting about nationa...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

I said that if we're going to start arresting people over political objectives, we'd have to arrest Islamists advocating shariah law. You said I didn't know what shariah law was. Which implies that you disagreed with the premise that Islamists advocating shariah law wouldn't break this new law. As ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:34 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Hey, Var, remind me where I've advocated that people be banned from having different opinions? Ever? I don't remember the part where I told people YOU CAN'T HAVE OPINIONS! I remember the part where I tell people I think their opinions are dumb. Var.....that's cute. I'm surprised people haven't trie...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Becuz clearly straight people can't be pro-LGBT rights! No! They have to be gay, because why else would they care about LGBT people being treated like humans! :roll: Please, don't stop projecting your ignorance onto me. It's fun! I know right! Achievement Gained: Sarcasm Recognition Fail. +10 points.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:31 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

My friend, please refrain from insults. I personally dislike it. I agree that Zaras's political premises are screwed up, but on a personal level I don't think he's ignorant or stupid. He carries a different opinion than me. And I respect it. Well good for you I supose. He doesn't even allow others ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

I'd like to hear that too. God, he's just like my knobhead brother. Zaras is the most ignorant person i have ever seen on the internet, wow. Yay, some people insulted me! I feel like I'm on the right path when Varijnland and Archlemeinge are calling me names. I especially love how Archlemeinge thin...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Ralkovia wrote:
Archlemeinge wrote:Multiculturalism ruins culture.


Multiculturalism certainly doesn't.

People who refuse to adapt to the ways of the old culture and add nothing to it ruins it.


Like those far-right loonies ranting about gay marriage, right?
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Ralkovia wrote:Please tell me more about how I don't know specifically what I know. I really would like to hear you justify Shariah Law Advocates.


Except, y'know, I don't. Religious law advocates are fucking idiots I don't want to waste my time with. Religion has no business being in the universal law of a state.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6735

Mothafuckin' source. Oh, wait, you have none. Therefore, you're lying. See their party programme. Finally, an English link. They're advocating violation of property rights under the guise of "democratization", Fail. The only mention of the word "property" in there is about "...
PreviousNext

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads